Options

Re: The Voth's Bio-Engineered Dinos

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jeffel82 wrote: »
    Totally fair. I'm pretty harsh on that show because I didn't enjoy it much (there are a few good episodes, but I was frustrated by the series much more often than I was entertained by it).
    yeah, I had a lol of "lolwut?" moments watching that show where the plot just completely imploded. Such as... most of the time travel eps... and Threshhold....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    kaaskrulkaaskrul Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dude. You'd **** if you actually saw a 'real' one. The only reason that you're not scared by them is that you're aware it's just a digital image of a fictional creature in a computer game. Short of the devs actually bio-engineering a living V-rex to go round to each of our houses, I'm not sure what they could've done to make you 'fear' them.
    if i saw one in real life i wouldent be afraid of it ether
  • Options
    kaaskrulkaaskrul Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fear isn't the only emotional response to cause someone to ****. Especially since **** could mean almost anything. We're just making educated guesses as to what vulgarity four asterisks means.

i know but i wouldent be afraid or anything i would just start laughing because they look more funny than scary i would more likely die of it making me laugh than it killing me
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Kaas it sounds to me more like you would s*** yourself when you saw one but that you have a false sense of bravado because you believe it looks ridiculous. Whenever you're being torn apart by its teeth THEN you will know fear.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    dnaangel9dnaangel9 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gecko really has lost it

that was basically my first and propably last thought about this "i want dinos with lasers" comment.. omfg pls switch to swtor where stuff like that may be appropiate
    it may be cool for some ppl, but it has absolutely nothing to do with star trek canon. i know there is already a lot of stuff thats basically over the line, but this just completely removes any thought about there being a line that will not be crossed.. will we get x-wing fighter next? those are also quite cool and after all this is just a game right? so all goes right?

i wonder who at cbs allowed that stuff :(

+1^

I have to agree. It just seems very childish to me. Definitely reaching out to the kiddies in STO.

I could only think there had to be 100's of other possible options to somewhat stick to canon..

I have yet to go to the battlezone and I see no intention to do so. Of course, for those that do enjoy it, go have fun. Like you said there is a time and place for such nonsense content as Dinosaurs in STO (yes I know its not completely implausible), but its just not in the canon timeline that STO is "attempting" to ride along with.
  • Options
    demaltzenburgerzdemaltzenburgerz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is it wrong that I want dino pets? :( I would really like a Vanity Dino or Combat Dino.