Install Arc

Tribble Test Weekend Reward Available!

Comments

• es0archeres0archer Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ussberlin wrote: »
    sorry cant not stop me from typing this ... every 6 sec not h

its so funny rolf

Really???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....they just re skinned a tribble...put in some stats and slapped it in the game...that is just such a TRIBBLE poor job...ROFL and they couldn't even get that right! FAIL cryptic...again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lifetime member.......not proud of it!
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How about for a reward that provides a % increase? What I mean is that if I have this Tribble Test reward, for everything I else earn on Holodeck (fleet marks, XP, dilthium, etc.), I also get a % increase for it. For every tribble test weekend we participate in, that % increases.
  • xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    According to the release article we are supposed to be able to collect these new tribbles on all characters, however, I've only been able to claim it on the first 3. The fourth (a nausicaan) character doesn't even show it in the c-store "Items" tab where my others were able to get it from. Are we discriminating against the KDF yet again? :(
  • arbrielfamilyarbrielfamily Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm fine with getting a tribble as a reward for playing on the Tribble server during the test weekend.

There is one issue I have and that is I seem to be able to only claim it once before the Nukara Tribble disappears from the Item tab on the Zen store.

I'd really like to have it on all of my chars and not just the one please.

Thanks.
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Go go Tribble Rangers!

You Mighy Purring Tribble Rangers!

or

"Fuzzy Sentai Tribbleger" for the odd Super Sentai Purist who might be reading this... (not the weardest thing I've seen, there is a "Mickey and Fiends Megazord"

aaannnyyyway...

I've been able to claim this tribble on one out of my 6 toons that meet the critieria (I have an extra Rom i made and have done nothing with yet)

And now i've discovered the glitch....

Where's one of those wooden drinking birds when you need it.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • ussberlinussberlin Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    all Tribbles are buged now ...I have Testet [Mol'Rihan Tribble] , [Nukara Tribble], [Tribble (riv)]
    18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
    Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
  • charliescot25charliescot25 Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I never received mines, even though I did the beta and helped out:( sucks. Oh well.
    [SIGPIC]USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I rather have a boff or doff then a tribble, I probably wont claim it as 1 mark per hour isn't worth slotting and reslotting my devices.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
    edited July 2013
    Sorry, but I have tried to login 5 times.
    Login, Load, Click C-Store and check "items" <--repeated via 5 times
    And there is no reward in my account. Is there another bug that is preventing the reward from even showing up?

I did play the test weekend for Legacy of Romulus and even left feedback.
    I agree with the huge handful of other people that a tribble is a little small as a bonus special prize but whatever. Where is it?

Yep - just logged in myself (multiple toons) and the Nukura Tribble is not showing up. I can see the previous test reward tribbles, just not the new one.)
  • gamerjoshgamerjosh Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd love to see the old favorite tribble of borg make a come back, but this time giving omega marks once per hour.
    Belief manifests reality
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also, as I know the question will come up, another reason why this reward is available to all players was due to the overwhelming demand to test Legacy of Romulus on Tribble -- some players ran into queues, and were not able to get on the server because of it, so we wanted to give this to everyone to thank you for your continued support of testing our new content on Tribble.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I was just about to ask if this mean that we could get test rewards without testing from now on... cause that would be cool...

BTW, is there delay for some players, cause I don't see it yet? I seem to remember The Season 6 rewards taking several weeks to appear for me.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did Cryptic ever give out a tibble for the Omega rep?
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited July 2013
    linyive wrote: »

nope

just
    Fleet Tribble --> 1 Fleet Mark Per Hour
    Romulan Tribble --> 1 Romulan Mark Per Hour
    and now
    Nakura Tribble --> 1 Nakura Mark Per Hour
    edited July 2013

http://img.pandawhale.com/39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I can see the previous test reward tribble, just not the new one.

Same here.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    BTW, is there delay for some players, cause I don't see it yet? I seem to remember The Season 6 rewards taking several weeks to appear for me.

Same report. No Nukara Tribble available to me.
    edited July 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    we have already a Tribble of Borg
    18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
  • timorbelartimorbelar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have just checked in the C-Store under Items to not have my Nakura Tribble, do I need to go to a specific location first? Some help would be nice :)
    edited July 2013
    it's A Faaaaaaaake!!!
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just logged in too and the Nukura Tribble is not showing up in the C-Store.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • elvenaarelvenaar Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They prolly turned it off, since it's bugged.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As has probably been said before (and will be said after), these Tribble rewards are actually more of a curse than a reward. If you claim it on a character, either you stick with it, or you get rid of it forever. And if you stick with it, it will take a slot in either your inventory, bank or your captain's device slots (not even equippable on Boffs).

As there are now numerous such Tribbles, they really start eating your item slots. Therefore, I didn't claim any of these on my Romulan toons and will most likely not claim this Nukaran Tribble on either toons.

Thanks, but this reward seems absolutely useless.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    they must have been scrambling to fix the bug. I've got several days worth of marks from that tribble in under half an hour.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
    edited July 2013
    Bug for Nukara Tribble looks to be fixed but nearly all have had this bug some min ago as i tested them all only the Fleet Tribble so far not

and i could get a tribble again after i Discarded them

Cant get him on my other Cpts the Nukara Tribble
  • causalityeffectcausalityeffect Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh Joy Cryptic remain idiots with their stupid rewards.

The gimmick of the tribble rewards was nice at first but it has been done to death. Anyone with a brain will understand that giving out items you have to slot and pet every hour to actually get something is a tediously silly reward.

How about just giving everyone a passive trait that increases marks gained by x%. Tada... players dont have to play musical device slots with tribble petting.

Oh wait... I forgot your standing policy of TRIBBLE the playerbase at every turn while expecting them to be grateful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fweepsiefweepsie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The comments of people in this thread shows you how spoiled people are, since they are able to make a huge fuss about a digital reward. Period!

I am one of the persons that actually likes the reward! Thank you, Cryptic!

Now I only need to be able to claim it in the C-Store q:
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Will we be able to claim this tribble on all of our existing characters, or do we just choose one?
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Nope - they did give out a 'Assimilated Tribble' as a testing reward; but this was WAY back before STO went F2P or had the Rep system. I suppose they could have updated said Assimilated Tribble to give Omega Marks; but they may not consider that 'fair' to all the folks who joined STO recently.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sampa4 wrote: »
    Will we be able to claim this tribble on all of our existing characters, or do we just choose one?

Ok, nevermind! and, I can't seem to find the tribble for me... was it just given to those who gave feedback? I took part in the tribble beta test weekend when it opened up! Can someone explain this to me, please?
    edited July 2013
    Nope - they did give out a 'Assimilated Tribble' as a testing reward; but this was WAY back before STO went F2P or had the Rep system. I suppose they could have updated said Assimilated Tribble to give Omega Marks; but they may not consider that 'fair' to all the folks who joined STO recently.

I am not sure what you mean by this..?