What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (May 21, 2013) - The Launch of Legacy of Romulus

Comments

• Options
    captinsickocaptinsicko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol my hard drive had 52.8 free space on it and now im patching it has 62.4 lmao
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1000 MB and im done yay but still have to wait 2 aand half hours
    :)
    :mad:
  • Options
    tehibristehibris Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All patched... waiting now.
  • Options
    reckless2136reckless2136 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    angarus1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the server overloads. :D

Yes, can't wait for all the lag and server crashes.
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    Go through the last few patch notes, and you'll probably be able to get yer answer.

Read them. We'll only find out when we actually get online after the update. If people read the threads on bugs they submitted, they're a lot more than the patch notes. Not everything will be in the patch notes, even if the bugs are fixed.
  • Options
    arathinarathin Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AAAAARRREEEEE WEEEEEE THHHEEERRREEEE YEEEEEETTT???? I hafta go to the bathroom and I want a drink and a cookie also I WANNA BE A ROMULAN! :)

seriously good job guys keep up the good work and NO MISTAKES/CRASHES thats an order!:mad:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i just wish they could transfer my romulan from tribble over to holodeck now that would be the best thing they have ever done lol but i sopose i will just keep tribble going as i chose to ally with fed in that and ally with kdf in live so not all bad
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, can't wait for all the lag and server crashes.

And even more disconnects!
  • Options
    xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least the patcher's up and running, but with that being said, I think the pre-patch stuff you were trying to do didn't work as intended, seeing as I have to eat another 6GB patch.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • Options
    lake1771lake1771 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just came on 'n i'm not able to open the launcher to start patching.
    I'm at a library so i'm wondering if maybe theres an issue with the wifi, permissions or is the launcher not available for me to patch atm?
  • Options
    f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    arathin wrote: »
    AAAAARRREEEEE WEEEEEE THHHEEERRREEEE YEEEEEETTT???? I hafta go to the bathroom and I want a drink and a cookie also I WANNA BE A ROMULAN! :)

seriously good job guys keep up the good work and NO MISTAKES/CRASHES thats an order!:mad:

Cough cough .... just for you .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vUBsTJYK28
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    whoami2whoami2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very excited!
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a question. I pre-patched this weekend. Now when logging in it wants to re-patch again. I already downloaded 20GB due to reinstallation. Do I really have to download another patch. I know it was completed on Sunday. :( I really don't want to do another hours of patching.
  • Options
    aidydt861aidydt861 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any chance that lifetime members can get it for free? just a thought.....:D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    genhauk wrote: »

Roflmao great scene and thanks :D:P
  • Options
    reckless2136reckless2136 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    genhauk wrote: »

LOL Shrek was great.
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xariama wrote: »
    At least the patcher's up and running, but with that being said, I think the pre-patch stuff you were trying to do didn't work as intended, seeing as I have to eat another 6GB patch.

Hard to say.

The Launcher will show Total Patch, but Updater is supposed to check Prepatch and Tribble Folders before downloading. So just because it shows high number for Patch doesn't mean it is actually downloadibg that much. Most of it should be pulled from those other folders.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aidydt861 wrote: »

get what free? LOR? its free for everyone
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patched up and ready to roll.

Now to go out and kill a few hours. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So ok lets play a game guys.......who ever can spot the most out of sector lisence plates on passing starships wins!

look one from the gamma quadrant!!

ERRR why are they shooting at us?

:D:P
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    It says 10 GB, but it's not taking all 10 GBs from the Cryptic patch servers if you pre-patched. It's taking some from Cryptic and transferring some from your pre-patch folder at the same time - it's updating whatever changes between when you pre-patched and now. Look at the Received line to see how much you've actually gotten. That will be different for everyone.

If you didn't pre-patch you're in for the 10 GBs, though.

If you had the Tribble client fully patched, it pulls directly from there as well. Pre-patching isn't/wasn't really needed if you had the Tribble client up to date.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saedeith wrote: »
    Patched up and ready to roll.

Now to go out and kill a few hours. :P

Am killing time on Tribble :p (its online btw)

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
  • Options
    skquigeskquige Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So ok lets play a game guys.......who ever can spot the most out of sector lisence plates on passing starships wins!

look one from the gamma quanrent!!

ERRR why are they shooting at us?

:D:P

you shold not have cut them off
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sort your servers out! My game crashed/lagged/disconnected/booted me off....oh shoot...was this too early?
  • Options
    snowtrek74205snowtrek74205 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will this expansion finally allow me to delete my crystalline entity shard that had been clogging up my inventory. I so don't care about this expansion. I play and a Star Fleet Officer and only and Star Fleet Officer.
  • Options
    ychildychild Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    get what free? LOR? its free for everyone

No, it's not free for the Life Subscribers. It cost about $125(US Dollars), and it isn't a life subscription. So, if you have the money to purchase LOR, go for it. I'll wait until later and just play STO. :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    is tribble really online ? because its showing servers are offline
    :confused:
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aidydt861 wrote: »

No.

But if you act now; I'll sell it to you for $50 US. But the deal is only good until they bring the server up. Then you have to pay full price.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ychild wrote: »
    No, it's not free for the Life Subscribers. It cost about $125(US Dollars), and it isn't a life subscription. So, if you have the money to purchase LOR, go for it. I'll wait until later and just play STO. :cool:

ummm the expansion is free the Legacy pack with alot of goodies in it costs $125 not the expansion that will be open and playable by everyone sometime today

please see this FAQ http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=606891
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solcrates wrote: »
    this is like crack cocaine

"Star Crack Online"? :D:eek:;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
This discussion has been closed.