test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It has been 109 days since this problem was acknowledged. 11 days since the last developer post on the issue.
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well unlocked the whole Omega clothin on my romulan alien today, shes missing several leg attchement as some others have reported can add that to the list aswell, My toon affected now is Vanora-Blackheart And Vanora Blackheart. (Fed Rom, KDF Orion.)

Omega leg parts -> Not showing up
    Be'ves -> Not showing up
    Helmets -> Some have them others dont (my romulan has one helmet atm unlocked.)

Accolades,

Several of the Collect items accolades dont work. (Mostly because of items gotten PRE S7.

So far these are the things I stumbled on in the treat. So those new to this, Report what your missing and add your toons name for testing.
  • atalossataloss Member Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I"m giving up on these problems being fixed.

The longer we keep playing STF's just for gear the more reason they have to ignore us.
    They don't care that you've worked up 250/500 omega/Romulan marks for a level XI or XII gear?

As long as you're still playing/paying,...all is well to them.
    One day Cryptic will be free from their Perfect World overlord. Until that day comes, they will continue to pamper the whales of this game, and ignore everyone that isn't a whale.
  • directactiondirectaction Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Safak@Kohn-Ma_Guerrilla

(HGEC accolade failing to complete)
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is exactly why I wont start Omega rep. This needs to be fixed before I put resources into it :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    not listed in today's patch notes...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,429 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    This is exactly why I wont start Omega rep. This needs to be fixed before I put resources into it :(

There actually isn't a reason why you can't start working on Omega Rep. Maybe hold off on T5 Omega though.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They aren't ever gonna fix the problem, they are so full of **** it isn't even funny.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,429 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Try and stay positive.

We'll get our fix. This is a major bug. They just have been swamped with stuff from the first major Expansion. It IS on the radar, as Borticus has indicated.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2013
    Back to page one with this thread! Must keep hope alive!
    edited August 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    We'll get our fix. This is a major bug. They just have been swamped with stuff from the first major Expansion. It IS on the radar, as Borticus has indicated.

And how long have we been waiting for them to fix even bigger bugs, like server disconnects or the Exchange? Based on their past efforts, I'm not going to hold my breath.
    edited August 2013
    Just checked 8/8's patch notes - not listed.
  • hcgxkaliberhcgxkaliber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ho Kwan@HCGxKaLiBeR (Federation Romulan)
    Jane Shepard@HCGxKaLiBeR (Federation)

Both unlocked different costume styles in the rep system. However, the costume options are not showing up in the tailor's outfitting menu.

Before the Romulus expansion, I can choose my costume options from a dropdown menu, but now I can't.
    edited August 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    And how long have we been waiting for them to fix even bigger bugs, like server disconnects or the Exchange? Based on their past efforts, I'm not going to hold my breath.

A friend of mine said that they don't have very many people available to work on bugfixes. So cut Cryptic some slack. Its not a matter of neglecting a bug, its a matter of available manpower. It may take a while, but the bug will be taken care of. We just have to keep the bug on the radar so that they can start squeezing in this bug into the schedule.
    edited August 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    A friend of mine said that they don't have very many people available to work on bugfixes. So cut Cryptic some slack. Its not a matter of neglecting a bug, its a matter of available manpower. It may take a while, but the bug will be taken care of. We just have to keep the bug on the radar so that they can start squeezing in this bug into the schedule.

Misallocation of resources is the fault of Cryptic.... No slack from me.
  • brunomarquesc33brunomarquesc33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got the same problem here, but, I'm usin' just one toon. I do have the Omega Force and MACO ground gear, Mk XI. However, the costume options are not showing up in the tailor's outfitting menu, and the visuals are messed up

Before the Romulus expansion, I can choose my costume options from a dropdown menu, but now I can't.
    edited August 2013
    Im sorry but seeing the ammount people pump into keys, lockboxes, dilitium etc and how many things are BAISED on dilitium I highly doubt they dont have the money to hire some bug fixers. First off all it works since people create jobs, Jobs create money for the economy, and makes players happy, who will in turn spend more money. Either way PWE is being.. not interested in pumpin money into STO other then lock boxes or the occassional release of more dilitium baised grind content. So no just no. Unless they broadcast were they pump there resources all I'm seein is them takin money for lockboxes, pay for the servers and a 'skeleton' crew to keep the game runnin and pocket the rest sadly.

Anyway back to topic. Its not fixed yet but I'm still hopin that it will be soon. Sadly it seems the tailor section of STO needs a full overramp of fixes, And might be an idea to redo it from scratch. Give players the option to actually choice what to mix and what to do. (Like the "bug" pre season 7 did for 3/4 of the time ((couldnt mix everything)). But for some reason the NPC's are allowed to do that but not the PC. But in before the IP right spammers. Just no, No no no. Clothin regulations have bin removed. Cannon lore wise thanks to Cryptic and CBS agreein on it or we would all wear the old PJs kirk ran around in or the DS9/Voyager outfits.

Back to the tailor, Which I still see havin more and more issues daily, Boots changin the lower leg of the female, Romulan uniforms having issues with clipping and I mean massively, the Chest piece has the undershirt being over shadowed by a piece of texture till half way (females comfirmed not sure about males) The whole STF gear not functioning properly. Items missing from the unlocks. Leg pieces on the Omega set gone (not yet tried to MACO but CBA) Helments misisng, the wierd stance on the Klingon KDF set with females with the standard honor guard boots, the whole "crocked" stance on them. Be'ves still not working. Helmets missing, The new Risian glasses ****ing up with the helmets as bin reported. The TNG pants not working properly. Colour plates being limited on the Off duty outfits. KDF roms getting boot options from the KDF, while feds dont get those options to respectably boots from the FEDS as far as I have seen. The bugged Fleet uniforms for Rom's not giving them anything. Etc etc.

The tailor is becoming a bigger problem each week, new content gets added old get ignored while players get more and more frustated because Cryptic changes things that work and cause it to break. (STF gear, Clothing of normal options, even the damn bug that actually gave us more freedom to personalise our captain) Its sad. But they need to take there time to sort this out. Same goes for the other problems around the forums. But there not part of this topic. I rather have them put the new "adventure" dilitium grind on a backburner or new fleetbase upgrades like a dilitium mine. And start fixing the issues that make gameplay less fun then it is. But the problem with that is when they do that, they dont recieve money. Which is just a nail in a coffin. Guess thats the faith of f2p. People not paying so the devolpment team is forced to release content people have to pay for. Bit our side to blame for not wanting to fork out 10-15 euros a month for a game that is on it self pretty nice and amazing. (hence why i became lifetimer and still support it by Zen purchases.) But it would be more amazing if the bugs got addressed. Or atleast the custimer support was alot more helpfull ingame and on the forums. Especially regarding big fixes.

But I still hope Bore gets this fixed then can tackle another big problem that are reported on the forums that still dont work as they should. Just scroll through the bug section and pick a random bug that needs fixing if people need a pointer.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sorry for the lack of response. This issue got pushed onto the back burner when we discovered that it didn't fix some of the test cases we'd gathered.

It may have corrected others, though. So we're going to look into completing this workaround in the near future. Just with the caveat that it is not going to fix everybody's costume errors.

Watch for patch notes regarding Roxy. I think that's how we're implementing it.
    Over three weeks since this post. Any idea when this fix will reach Holodeck?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited August 2013
    It has now been 123 days since this thred was started.
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    +1 to the bump seeing how they haven't fix the issue for me either.

• lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There have been many threads made on this subforum regarding the various apparent issues currently present in how Accolades associated with the Omega/STF Mk XI+ sets are tracked. Instead of responding to every one of those threads, please consider this your official update...

If you've submitted a bug report in the past, while logged into a character that you believe was experiencing this issue, please post your Ticket # as a reply to this thread. The more character copies we are able to use as test cases, the more likely it will be that this actually solves the associated bug(s)...

KHG Armor Issues (Missing Be'ves Top and Helmet)
    Character Name: Alira@PatricianVetinari
    Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
    Completed Costume Unlock Projects:
    - Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 2 (Acquire KHG Mk XII Set)
    - Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 3 (Complete All Elite Optionals)
    Missing Pieces:
    - Honor Guard Be'ves option
    - Honor Guard Hos Helmet (??)
    Notes:
    I do have the basic Honor Guard Helmet that came with my Costume Style 2 Unlock. If there is a Style 3 Helmet Variant, I didn't get it. All relevant accolades/armor acquisition was completed after LoR via the Rep system for this character.

I submitting Holodeck ticket ID #1,924,053 on Aug 12, 2013 when I completed the HGS3 Project.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited August 2013
    Once again.... not listed in today's release notes.
  • stulpnagelstulpnagel Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like rock & roll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    128 days and counting.
    edited August 2013
    I like jimi hendrix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Are they planning on ever fixing the clipping errors on the collar of the Omega costume?! Even with a neck-bulk of 0, there's still clipping errors.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited August 2013
    +2 for another bump till fixed.

• directactiondirectaction Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Honestly this is the most frustrating issue in all of STO for me. It may seem petty, I know, but, after grinding out all the Honor Guard MK XII gear (pre-reputation system) and getting 5 out of 6 optionals before the patch (Infected Ground Elite optional was the holdout, and I got it post-rep system, as you might imagine), and trying again and again and again to complete the optionals, I felt and still feel a sincere sense of accomplishment. The "Honor Guard Elite Commander" title is the thing I want MOST in this game at this point, and, after scores of hours sunk to complete its requisites, I've managed to meet those requirements. Yet I still can't equip the title because the HGEC accolade won't fire because of this ******ned bug. And that's to say nothing of the fact that I can't access any of the alternate costume options, despite having re-ground out all the KHG MKXII gear within the new rep system. I understand that other issues have arisen and major content has pushed this to the backburner, but it's been 4 and 1/4 months since this thread started and there hasn't been any progress beyond the devs telling us they had a plan for fixing it (the Roxy dialogue option). What happened to that plan? There are obviously hundreds of us who care very much about this, and many of us have been playing for years -- I highly doubt I'm the only lifetime subscriber (since pre-F2P) to be affected and frustrated by this. Throw us a bone here, Cryptic.
    edited August 2013
    Honestly this is the most frustrating issue in all of STO for me. It may seem petty, I know, but, after grinding out all the Honor Guard MK XII gear (pre-reputation system) and getting 5 out of 6 optionals before the patch (Infected Ground Elite optional was the holdout, and I got it post-rep system, as you might imagine), and trying again and again and again to complete the optionals, I felt and still feel a sincere sense of accomplishment. The "Honor Guard Elite Commander" title is the thing I want MOST in this game at this point, and, after scores of hours sunk to complete its requisites, I've managed to meet those requirements. Yet I still can't equip the title because the HGEC accolade won't fire because of this ******ned bug. And that's to say nothing of the fact that I can't access any of the alternate costume options, despite having re-ground out all the KHG MKXII gear within the new rep system. I understand that other issues have arisen and major content has pushed this to the backburner, but it's been 4 and 1/4 months since this thread started and there hasn't been any progress beyond the devs telling us they had a plan for fixing it (the Roxy dialogue option). What happened to that plan? There are obviously hundreds of us who care very much about this, and many of us have been playing for years -- I highly doubt I'm the only lifetime subscriber (since pre-F2P) to be affected and frustrated by this. Throw us a bone here, Cryptic.

Agreed 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]