Lifetime Sub Sale + New Benefit

1141516171820»

Comments

• vonrattusvonrattus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thank you Cryptic, for shafting loyal subscribers.:mad:
  • brightwhiteknitebrightwhiteknite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yep thanks alot people, for removing another thing that seperates the beta lifers from the new lifers. From the people who originally dropped a chunk of revenue on the game that boosted the qiarterlies that made the game so attractive to perfect world in the first place.
    And so on and so on. You people have taken an iconic game and made it into just another money pit for players. I understand every business has revenue in mind, but you people....
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I believe that if you invest in the game by buying a lifetime that you ARE a veteran. Just like if you believe in defending your country and you spend one day in the Gulf and then come home you are considered a veteran and should be respected as such. Now if they gave those perks to a silver that has not put ANY money into the game then would have a problem with that. Just MHO

Besides a real great guy in our fleet that has been saving up for just such a sale gets an extra bonus.

Uhhh, you don't have to spend a day in the "Gulf" to be considered a veteran. I served during peace time and am considered a veteran.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • clannmacclannmac Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Any news on when the two character slots will be unlocked as advertised?

None. Not that I plan on using them - I already have enough toons - but since I hadn't checked at the time I got the last one, I thought I would with this latest unlock (or purchase for those just picking up the LTS). I queried, and was sent a very blocky form letter stating "We are aware of this particular issue, and are working to resolve it as quickly as we can."

I replied wondering if they had bothered to tell anyone or make an announcement, since the new LTS is still being advertised in all its parts and folks are forking out money and not getting all they are supposed to. Their response? "We are aware of this particular issue, and are working to resolve it as quickly as we can."

Don't p*^s on folks and call it rain, PWE - at least have the decency to let these people know they WON'T get ALL they are paying for - then give them a time frame to resolve it and stick to it!
    366400.jpg

Fleet Commander
    Caprica's Revenge
    (...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Last I heard, it wasn't unlocking properly from LTS, and is still time-based. They unlock properly when your day count reaches the correct point, which had the devs scratching their heads.

Edit:
    Oh wait, I'm out of date. Today's patch addresses this.