test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Opening of Temporal Lock Boxes & the Results!

Comments

• rachelgarrettrachelgarrett Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    levi3 wrote: »
    61)5000 fleet mark bonus and 10 lobi
    67)5000 Fleet mark bonus and 5 lobi

Is that the 5000 Credits, or the 100 Marks? :)
  • levi3levi3 Member Posts: 1,663 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    next post will be the next 40 which is going to take a few minutes to write out - no ship yet:(
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    next post will be the next 40 which is going to take a few minutes to write out - no ship yet:(
    You did get an MU ship, though.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Well, through 50 boxes you've managed to get around 260 Lobi. That means I should get close to 800 in my 150 boxes. That's not too bad. That'll get me a Lobi Store ship. :)

Depends on your definition of not bad. The ingame equivalent of +/- 100 bucks (depending on EC's, Dil or Zen used) for one ship isn't all that good in my book... I know that you'll get a bunch of doffs and random stuff, but you're still looking at at least 50 bucks of write-off.

Instead of buying keys you might be better off buying a temporal ship (and potentially another ship) from the exchange, a bit later. Or 2-3 c-store ships, depending on method of payment.
    edited September 2012
    71)Gamma duty pack and 5 lobi
    72)Standard Duty pack and 10 lobi
    73)Mirror deep space and 4 lobi
    74)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    75)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    76)gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    77)Temporal Beacon and 4 lobi
    78)gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    79)Isometric/antimatter console and 5 lobi
    80)Isometric/antimatter console and 4 lobi

________--_______________

81)Standard Duty pack and 4 lobi
    82)Temporal beacon and 5 lobi
    83)Isometric/antimatter console and 4 lobi
    84)Deep space sci and 4 lobi
    85)100 Fleet mark bonus and 10 lobi
    86) polarzired Disruptor and 4 lobi
    87)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    88)gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    89)Recon Sci vessel and 4 lobi
    90)Deep space sci vessel and 25 lobi

going to put the next 20 in a new post
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i do it for lobi store space sets 60 boxes no ship yet but one mu raptor and 260lobi
    edited September 2012
    twam wrote: »
    Depends on your definition of not bad. The ingame equivalent of +/- 100 bucks (depending on EC's, Dil or Zen used) for one ship isn't all that good in my book... I know that you'll get a bunch of doffs and random stuff, but you're still looking at at least 50 bucks of write-off.

Instead of buying keys you might be better off buying a temporal ship (and potentially another ship) from the exchange, a bit later. Or 2-3 c-store ships, depending on method of payment.
    I got my 150 Keys for free from grinding Dilithium. Anything I get from that is all bonus to me. So yeah, I'll be perfectly happy to get a free 800 Lobi ship, plus everything else. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited September 2012
    91)Recon sci vessel and 10 lobi
    92)Standard duty pack and 5 lobi
    93)gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    94)Temporal beacon and 4 lobi
    95)Standard duty and 4 lobi
    96)Gamma duty pack and 7 lobi
    97)5000 fleet credit and 5 lobi
    98)Polarized disruptor and 4 lobi
    99)5000 fleet credit and 4 lobi
    100) Temporal beacon and 10 lobi

101) Deep space sci and 7 lobi
    102)Polarized disruptor and 4 lobi
    103)Standard duty and 4 lobi
    104)Temporal beacon and 15 lobi
    105)Isometric/antimatter console and 4 lobi
    106)Temporal beacon and 4 lobi
    107)Deep space sci and 15 lobi
    108)Gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    109)Standard duty pack and 5 lobi
    110)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi

and now a bathroom break
  • masterkeychnk5masterkeychnk5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I am not Snakie, MT is!
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sheesh, 110 boxes and not one ship. Meanwhile it seems like other people are opening them like hotcakes.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto
    Why do you care what someone does with their own time and money? You're not required to read the thread if it doesn't interest you.
    edited September 2012
    sheesh, 110 boxes and not one ship. Meanwhile it seems like other people are opening them like hotcakes.
    Not one of the special ships, but Levi3's won several of the MU ships.
  • xenovitaxenovita Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am enjoying this a lot, please Levi, carry on...

BTW, as much as you state that you didnt spend any money on this keys, we should assume that some people may not be able to do so, for example because they have some things to do out there, like raising a family or going to work, in that case, people may need to actually purchase this keys.

So far, Levi have "hypothetically" spent 110 dollars more or less, the third part of a life time sub...

Or if you prefer the value of 4 z-store ships...
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
    edited September 2012
    xenovita wrote: »
    BTW, as much as you state that you didnt spend any money on this keys, we should assume that some people may not be able to do so, for example because they have some things to do out there, like raising a family or going to work, in that case, people may need to actually purchase this keys.
    I earn my Dilithium playing around 2 hours per day - I earn between 500,000 and 600,000 Dilithium per month. Based on a TV Guide survey - trying to determine how much console and computer gaming cuts into TV viewing - the average gamer spends around 2.5 hours per day playing games. So I am not playing any more then what the average gamer is playing.
    edited September 2012
    I earn my Dilithium playing around 2 hours per day - I earn between 500,000 and 600,000 Dilithium per month. Based on a TV Guide survey - trying to determine how much console and computer gaming cuts into TV viewing - the average gamer spends around 2.5 hours per day playing games. So I am not playing any more then what the average gamer is playing.

Please show me how (i really mean it, no sarcasm), i play 3 to 4 hours a day, mostly STFs and the quickies.
    Twice a week I play the daily PvP, maybe twice.
    I have 7 chars and I am pretty much sure I cannot get that kind of dilithium.

You can PM me if you want.

Thank you.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Go Levi, Go !

Your doing a great job - of convincing me to NOT buy keys.

UAHSuAHs
    [2]
    edited September 2012
    Please show me how (i really mean it, no sarcasm), i play 3 to 4 hours a day, mostly STFs and the quickies.
    Twice a week I play the daily PvP, maybe twice.
    I have 7 chars and I am pretty much sure I cannot get that kind of dilithium.

You can PM me if you want.

Thank you.
    I already posted this once today, but ok:

4 VA each doing B'tran (1,440), Strange New World (1,440), and Officer's Daily (1,440). That's 17,280 Dilithium. Each VA also earns between 100 and 3,000 more Dilithium from DOFF Missions. It's not uncommon for me to have a 25,000 Dilithium day. The Officer's Daily takes a couple of minutes, then I Transwarp to GO and do B'tran. The 3 B'tran missions can take 15 to 30 minutes depending on what you get: scan 5 ships or gather 5 data take a few minutes, defeat 6 waves of ships longer. All totaled it takes me around 2 hours to do all 4 VA: 90 to 150 minutes per day.
  • solomacesolomace Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Shesh man, give it a rest. You are not the average gamer.

you always harp on about the amount of Dil you get playing. You have tons of toons, you go on about your retired and that blah blah blah, shesh I'm bored of myself now just reiterating your normal flarn.

The simple point is that he's spent the equivalent of 100$ + and still no time ship. What planet do you live on that say's that's right in anyone's language?

Show's me that to "most" this is a scam.

Still drinking your Starbucks coffee btw Cosmic?
    Straight from the mouth of one of the leaders of the CDF - "I tell you what, Haven't spent any money either - I'm a lousy freeloader" - Jonsills 17/12/2014
    edited September 2012

4 VA each doing B'tran (1,440), Strange New World (1,440), and Officer's Daily (1,440). That's 17,280 Dilithium. Each VA also earns between 100 and 3,000 more Dilithium from DOFF Missions. It's not uncommon for me to have a 25,000 Dilithium day. The Officer's Daily takes a couple of minutes, then I Transwarp to GO and do B'tran. The 3 B'tran missions can take 15 to 30 minutes depending on what you get: scan 5 ships or gather 5 data take a few minutes, defeat 6 waves of ships longer. All totaled it takes me around 2 hours to do all 4 VA: 90 to 150 minutes per day.

Wow, what a fun life you live :D

How do you find time to do all this, as well as all the posting you do, telling everyone how you do all this. Oh, don't forget about the gazillion games you also play.

Man, you're the pixel king...
    Straight from the mouth of one of the leaders of the CDF - "I tell you what, Haven't spent any money either - I'm a lousy freeloader" - Jonsills 17/12/2014
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2012

While nobody really cares how you spend your time it IS comical to see people (like you) spend months worth of grinding on junk. In your case- 5 months of grinding for what, a chance at a single special ship, and a bunch of stuff that will end up on the exchange.
    :P
    12100 zen could've bought some nice stuff instead of lockbox lottery tickets. Well done.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
    edited September 2012
    solomace wrote: »
    Wow, what a fun life you live :D

How do you find time to do all this, as well as all the posting you do, telling everyone how you do all this. Oh, don't forget about the gazillion games you also play.

Man, you're the pixel king...
    Again, it's only around 2 hours playing in the morning. It's not like it takes me 5 hours to do the above. Even you have 2 free hours a day. I'm sure you spend that much time just griping about about STO on other sites. :)
    edited September 2012

According to my calculations, I get something closer to 300k per month.

I may try doing B'Tran (its been a while since I do that).

I dont understand how to get so much dil with doff assignments.

Thank you for posting.

EDIT: I prefer to play PvP and STFs with my Fleet, I usually only have time to do the quickies.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
    edited September 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    While nobody really cares how you spend your time it IS comical to see people (like you) spend months worth of grinding on junk. In your case- 5 months of grinding for what, a chance at a single special ship, and a bunch of stuff that will end up on the exchange.
    :P
    12100 zen could've bought some nice stuff instead of lockbox lottery tickets. Well done.
    I already own every Fed item I want in the C-Store. When you're making 4,000+ Zen a month it's not hard to buy whatever you want from the C-Store. :)
    edited September 2012
    I dont understand how to get so much dil with doff assignments.
    Contraband Missions pay 2,000. Crits pay 250+. If you have your assigned DOFFs configured correctly you can get a LOT of crits on DOFF Missions.
    edited September 2012
    111) 100 fleet mark bonus and 4 lobi
    112) Temporal beacon and 10 lobi
    113)5000 fleet credit and 5 lobi
    114) Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    115)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    116)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    117)Polarized disruptor and 4 lobi
    118)gamma duty pack and 10 lobi
    119)Polarized disruptor and 7 lobi
    120)Temporal beacon and 7 lobi
    edited September 2012
    Ok Guys Don"t Turn This Into A Flame Thread Please!!
    edited September 2012
    Again, it's only around 2 hours playing in the morning. It's not like it takes me 5 hours to do the above. Even you have 2 free hours a day. I'm sure you spend that much time just griping about about STO on other sites. :)

touche;):)
    edited September 2012
    Ok Guys Don"t Turn This Into A Flame Thread Please!!

Sorry. You're right.

I will say that I am surprised that they didn't "nudge" you're boxes to show how great lockboxes are.

All you are doing is proving what a scam gambling scheme this is.

Bravo to you.

Did I mention scam?

Scam.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    111) 100 fleet mark bonus and 4 lobi
    112) Temporal beacon and 10 lobi
    113)5000 fleet credit and 5 lobi
    114) Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    115)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    116)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    117)Polarized disruptor and 4 lobi
    118)gamma duty pack and 10 lobi
    119)Polarized disruptor and 7 lobi
    120)Temporal beacon and 7 lobi

dang..your at 120 boxes opened already O_O...nice lol

nice lobi hits too haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
    edited September 2012
    121)Standard duty pack and 4 lobi
    122)Gamma duty pack and 4 lobi
    123)polarized disruptor and 4 lobi
    124)Standard duty pack and 50 lobi !!!
    125)Standard duty pack and 7 lobi
    126)Isometric/antimatter console and 4 lobi
    127)Gamma Duty pack and 4 lobi
    128)Standard duty pack and 7 lobi
    129)Temporal beacon and 5 lobi
    130)Temporal duty offficer and 5 lobi