Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Cooper watchs with light satisfaction.

Cooper: finish them off.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Cooper watchs with light satisfaction.

Cooper: finish them off.

*The troopers open fire on the bunch repeatedly *

*As the Feed ends a Romulan steps forward..*

Romulan Commander: Our benefactor sends his regards for a job well done. We are to prepare for the back lash..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *The troopers open fire on the bunch repeatedly *

*As the Feed ends a Romulan steps forward..*

Romulan Commander: Our benefactor sends his regards for a job well done. We are to prepare for the back lash..

Cooper: we are done here. Commander prep my ship for lift off. We have business to attend to.

Commander: aye sir.

Cooper: one of my lieutenants will deal with the situation here in the milky way.

Lt. Cronin: it will be a pleasure working here.

Cooper: if he needs to contact me he knows how.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cooper: we are done here. Commander prep my ship for lift off. We have business to attend to.

Commander: aye sir.

Cooper: one of my lieutenants will deal with the situation here in the milky way.

Lt. Cronin: it will be a pleasure working here.

Cooper: if he needs to contact me he knows how.

R. Commander: Of course. Leave your comm open
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Did ya get the PM?*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Did ya get the PM?*
    Ooc just saw reading now.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cooper beams up the his ship.

Cooper: engage slipspace drive set course for pritot 6 we will link up with our insurrectionist forces there.

Officer: aye sir prepping slipspace drive now.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Holtz sits there staring at samples under magnification and does see the mutations... his memory wanders to all those years ago.*

*2485 Section 31 facility.*

Holtz: How can we help the evolutionary process along.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Holtz sits there staring at samples under magnification and does see the mutations... his memory wanders to all those years ago.*

*2485 Section 31 facility.*

Holtz: How can we help the evolutionary process along.

Dr.halsey : what are you looking at now.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Dr.halsey : what are you looking at now.

Holtz: I am looking at an existing organism that can maybe suit our purposes..

Stane: *Peering over the data*

That will be dangerous... modification of a virus...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Holtz: I am looking at an existing organism that can maybe suit our purposes..

Stane: *Peering over the data*

That will be dangerous... modification of a virus...

Halsey: still it could be possible with the proper modifications it could possibly be used. We would need to keep it highly secure though.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Halsey: still it could be possible with the proper modifications it could possibly be used. We would need to keep it highly secure though.

Holtz: A better chance... We could change the world.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Holtz: A better chance... We could change the world.

Dr.halsey : well it could. Still interesting. We will have to look into this further.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fali: This is going to burn you two fools. Arrogance is something that has not been just akin to mankind. You think just because the Elibisi are slowing down that they are tired? No. I am asking you to think on all aspects he doesn't care for peace if you have no allies left before a knife sinks into your back all the souls that are dead because you are too blind.

*He stares Matt down in his face *

Especially with your family on the line.

*Then looking to R'iak a dead stare...*

Those men all had something in common and it is something that is sorely lacking from you. That is insight.

*As he turns to leave*

If you excuse me I am going to see to the preservation of my people because this is going to blow up in your face as it has many people such as you over the last thousands of years.

*The two watch as he leaves, Matt speaking up just before he's out the door.*

Matt: And what would you suggest?! We kill them all?!

*After he leaves, Matt looks at R'iak.*

What do you think? Would Jorat really have our cabinet assassinated when we are this close to peace?

R'iak: Jorat was serious. Besides, did you see the C.I.S. troops? Those uniforms were at least 10 years out of date. If the Romulans really wanted to murder our President, they would do it themselves, alone.

*Matt nods before looking at the feed.*

Senators?

Senator 1: I agree. We're too close to peace to stop now. An investigation needs to be put in place, but until their findings come back we should assume these were Romulan terrorists and C.I.S. insurrectionist forces.

Ki'ala: Agreed. Your orders have not changed, Ambassador R'iak. Sign that treaty... for all our sakes.

Vice Admiral Forrester, I have new orders for you. I want you to take a shuttle out to the Daros Shipyards tomorrow. You'll recieve instructions upon your arrival.

Matt: Yes, ma'am.

*Matt walks out, heading for Bright's Office.*

OOC: The war will start after the negotiations, so cool your jets, it's coming.

Also, a little harsh on both Matt and Jorat, don't you think?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *The New Tal Shiar Director is kneeling down before the Emperor and stands... Gyunei is off in the corner they both know he is there. *

Hanshan: My liege.. The information is valid that the Klingon's have a female that is immune to the plague...

Our mutual friend has provided what our moles could only gather.

Also that the bulk of the Federation forces were not present when Earth fell.

Gyunei: The fire is already burning brightly when you have the energy you require you could simply take. This woman could be of some use to heal your people. That would make you a god to them.

Besides the Federation remnant is of little importance. Their gate to the Andromeda Galaxy is gone.

Plus my men are of service to you my liege. I just wish for one thing. The right to kill Markon. Don't worry about the Republic.. a friend has taken care of their leadership and will soon play his cards.

Hanshan: My liege my father Admiral Funshan was assassinated by these very dogs. Please grant my vengeance.

*OOC: Trust me different issue that gives you some room to play around alright. Plus gives me and Logan something to do.

Speaking of which Logan ready for what I have in mind?*

*Jorat looks over at Gyunei.*

Jorat: You must truly believe I am a megalomaniac if you think becoming a God is of interest to me. What I have done has always been for my people, not for my people's adoration.

Hanshan, be patient. When the U.G.C. has accepted us and we have removed the alien threat on the galaxy, then you can have your vengeance on the Klingons; when it will help our people.

*An aide walks over to Jorat.*

I was not to be disturbed.

Aide: Apologies, Emperor, but the Naval Intelligence thought you should see this at once.

*He passes a PADD to Jorat. Jorat's face suddenly drops.*

Jorat: Leave us.

*The Aide walks out. Jorat glares down at Hanshan.*

YOU FOOL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *The two watch as he leaves, Matt speaking up just before he's out the door.*

Matt: And what would you suggest?! We kill them all?!

*After he leaves, Matt looks at R'iak.*

What do you think? Would Jorat really have our cabinet assassinated when we are this close to peace?

R'iak: Jorat was serious. Besides, did you see the C.I.S. troops? Those uniforms were at least 10 years out of date. If the Romulans really wanted to murder our President, they would do it themselves, alone.

*Matt nods before looking at the feed.*

Senators?

Senator 1: I agree. We're too close to peace to stop now. An investigation needs to be put in place, but until their findings come back we should assume these were Romulan terrorists and C.I.S. insurrectionist forces.

Ki'ala: Agreed. Your orders have not changed, Ambassador R'iak. Sign that treaty... for all our sakes.

Vice Admiral Forrester, I have new orders for you. I want you to take a shuttle out to the Daros Shipyards tomorrow. You'll recieve instructions upon your arrival.

Matt: Yes, ma'am.

*Matt walks out, heading for Bright's Office.*

OOC: The war will start after the negotiations, so cool your jets, it's coming.

Also, a little harsh on both Matt and Jorat, don't you think?

*OOC: I thought given the gravity of the situation a 'I told you so' would give a bit of credence... and tension with others as I can imagine it will blow up in their face. Those were what they were but there is stuff at work.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Jorat looks over at Gyunei.*

Jorat: You must truly believe I am a megalomaniac if you think becoming a God is of interest to me. What I have done has always been for my people, not for my people's adoration.

Hanshan, be patient. When the U.G.C. has accepted us and we have removed the alien threat on the galaxy, then you can have your vengeance on the Klingons; when it will help our people.

*An aide walks over to Jorat.*

I was not to be disturbed.

Aide: Apologies, Emperor, but the Naval Intelligence thought you should see this at once.

*He passes a PADD to Jorat. Jorat's face suddenly drops.*

Jorat: Leave us.

*The Aide walks out. Jorat glares down at Hanshan.*

YOU FOOL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!

*OOC: He actually had nothing to do with it. *

Gyunei: It appears you have someone that is itching for conflict. Doesn't matter... I am sure the Republic is intelligent enough to know that it was not you or the Admiral here.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: He actually had nothing to do with it. *

Gyunei: It appears you have someone that is itching for conflict. Doesn't matter... I am sure the Republic is intelligent enough to know that it was not you or the Admiral here.

Jorat: Fortunate.

I will be leaving for the Citadel immediately. While I am gone, Chancellor Korin will be responsible for affairs in the Empire. If I hear that a warbird disabled another Republic transport without his consent, I will have someone's head. Understood?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jorat: Fortunate.

I will be leaving for the Citadel immediately. While I am gone, Chancellor Korin will be responsible for affairs in the Empire. If I hear that a warbird disabled another Republic transport without his consent, I will have someone's head. Understood?

Hanshan: What of the klingon woman that is immune.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hanshan: What of the klingon woman that is immune.

Jorat: If you can capture her, then do so. If not...

The Klingons must not be allowed to cure the disease they inflicted upon us until we have a cure. Understood?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cooper sits on the bridge of his command ship.

Cooper: how long till we arrive.

Officer: not long now sir.

Cooper: good the sooner we get there the sooner we take control of the unsc.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jorat: If you can capture her, then do so. If not...

The Klingons must not be allowed to cure the disease they inflicted upon us until we have a cure. Understood?

*Hanshan bows low in respect. As he leaves*

Gyunei: In memory of Preston my liege, you remind me so much of him... whether it is good or bad I do not know. It is good to see you again.

*He leaves as does his small amount of men.*

*Gyunei on his ship as Stane comes online...*

Stane: He took the chance hasn't he.

Gyunei: Of course he has. I will be making my way there along with my men..

Stane: It appears Cooper is not as reliable as Northman suspected.

Gyunei: Be careful of him sir.

Stane: Make sure of your purpose.

Gyunei: I will.

What if that young man interferes again?

Stane: Kill him..

But do hurry it seems the Klingons are encountering Elibisi movements and scout teams. It won't be long until the arrive on the First City.

*As the Tal Shiar drop teams make their way with Gyunei among them they launch and heading into Klingon Territory*

*On the border The USS possibility is sitting there making routine scans *

*Terry is sitting there but starts to feel something coming...*

*In his mind*

James: Son he is coming...

*Terry looks up and knows now... who is coming...*

Terry: Helm plot a jump for the First city...

Helm: Sir?

Terry: Something is coming...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Rebel officer: sir we have arrived.

Cooper: good the sooner we get this done the sooner we can finish up with a certain person. There are benifits of having an alliance and working with him but I do not trust him.

Rebel officer: aye sir.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Rebel officer: sir we have arrived.

Cooper: good the sooner we get this done the sooner we can finish up with a certain person. There are benifits of having an alliance and working with him but I do not trust him.

Rebel officer: aye sir.

Rebel: His information is solid.. We caught sight of a republic arms cache here as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Rebel: His information is solid.. We caught sight of a republic arms cache here as well.

Cooper: I know his information is good. But I still something makes me uneasy about him we will see in time.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cooper: I know his information is good. But I still something makes me uneasy about him we will see in time.

*Harks is in an interrogation room being treated for his injuries. *

Harks: What is this?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cooper I want his line open in case he calls though.

Officer: aye sir

Cooper: its time we showed the unsc who is really there leader.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Hanshan bows low in respect. As he leaves*

Gyunei: In memory of Preston my liege, you remind me so much of him... whether it is good or bad I do not know. It is good to see you again.

*He leaves as does his small amount of men.*

*Gyunei on his ship as Stane comes online...*

Stane: He took the chance hasn't he.

Gyunei: Of course he has. I will be making my way there along with my men..

Stane: It appears Cooper is not as reliable as Northman suspected.

Gyunei: Be careful of him sir.

Stane: Make sure of your purpose.

Gyunei: I will.

What if that young man interferes again?

Stane: Kill him..

But do hurry it seems the Klingons are encountering Elibisi movements and scout teams. It won't be long until the arrive on the First City.

*As the Tal Shiar drop teams make their way with Gyunei among them they launch and heading into Klingon Territory*

*On the border The USS possibility is sitting there making routine scans *

*Terry is sitting there but starts to feel something coming...*

*In his mind*

James: Son he is coming...

*Terry looks up and knows now... who is coming...*

Terry: Helm plot a jump for the First city...

Helm: Sir?

Terry: Something is coming...

*Within an hour, Jorat is aboard the I.R.W. Sela and the small group of heavy warbirds head out for the Citadel.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Wax: *as he tries keying in a message to Holtz... there are network errors... *

Markon... Get her out now..

*Before they do much of anything the walls come down and smoke comes up and stun them...*

*Outside Romulan Tal Shiar comes through on light teams stealthily taking down the guards *

*Gyunei and his men come in killing the guards and he looks at Markon and Wax as Wax fights back... *

Gyunei: Markon... Come on Markon...

*Before Markon can get up Wax leaps in to action but is easily tossed around and then thrown into a corner. *

Should I kill him before you get up?

*placing a booted foot and presses down hard on Wax's shoulder, Wax is rabid...*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *The Romulans take and stun the woman and are taking her away. *

Gyunei: Come stand up.. We have yet a debt to pay out.

Romulan: What of the Chancellor?

Gyunei: I have yet something to do with him just yet after wards wipe his memory.