Install Arc
Options

rp

1281128122813281428152817»

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    > @westx211 said:
    > Karn: Perhaps we should attempt a tried and true tactic? Goading. I'm sure they won't normally make a move until they have enough forces to properly combat us. But its my understanding that many terrans tend to be more prideful and arrogant. *He leans back in his seat* While not good natured we may be able to encourage some border skirmishes, weaken their forces and get a feel for the commanders in the areas while intelligence does their magic.

Galik: indeed. While these terrans seem to be more organized then previous they are still at their core terrans. That may be something we can use to our advantage.

Pellion: it may also give our Intel sources more time and the opportunity to get more and better Intel to be able to make a proper strike against the terrans.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Karn: True. And I would like to explore... potential diplomatic options with the Terran Emperor. I don't wish to play Kingmaker, but he is already their leader. Perhaps they would be willing to provide some logistical support or other assistance, after all this will eventually endanger them as well if it hasn't already.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Pellion: agreed. With the danger this must pose to him they may be willing to talk. It couldn't hurt us to try.

Galik: till then we can also supply smaller systems that are still independent. It may not be a normal procedure but given the circumstances is probably something we could approve at this junction.

Ooc: also happy 4th of July all.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Ooc: I'll work on another post tomorrow.
  • Options
    OoC: I'm terribly sorry, I thought I posted...
  • Options
    OoC: I hope you had a good 4th of July, mine was a bit disappointing.

Karn: I think we now have several actions we can put forth for approval. Does anyone else have any suggestions to offer for the situation?
  • Options
    Ooc: same here we had severe storms roll through on the 4th but people still had fireworks going lol I stayed in my room haha

Galik: I believe that should be a good starting point sir.

The rest in the room nod in agreement.
  • Options
    Meanwhile

The terrans have started sending in waves of troops at a time pushing Danzo and his forces protecting the colony deeper in and now have been finally pushed back all the way to the village itself.

Reddington: this isn't going well. It isn't going to take them long to overrun this entire area at this point.

Malek: agreed.

Kiba: well we need to think of something before the next wave hits.

Reddington: could we fit everyone on my ship that's still hidden down below?

Danzo: no there are still hundreds of people here that would need to be moved to safety. But it may fit if we send just the civilians with you and all those who are fighting or want to fight remain here.

Reddington: ok we will find a different solution then.

Echo enters the room

Echo: something has happened in orbit. I was able to tap into the Terran comms for a moment and they scrambled their ships to engage unknown vessels entering the system.

Reddington: but who?

Echo: unknown at this time.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: same here we had severe storms roll through on the 4th but people still had fireworks going lol I stayed in my room haha

Galik: I believe that should be a good starting point sir.

The rest in the room nod in agreement.

Karn: Then I think we should get things set into motion. *He gives them a nod in turn*

OoC: I ****ed up and thought I posted again, if I don't post for a few days, can you poke me with a dm?
  • Options
    > @westx211 said:
    > Karn: Then I think we should get things set into motion. *He gives them a nod in turn*
    >
    > OoC: I ****ed up and thought I posted again, if I don't post for a few days, can you poke me with a dm?

Ooc: it's all good and not a problem. I've been back and forth since I started school myself but yeah I can try to remember that haha no worries if we don't move things along quick just hope all is well with Ryan since it's been awhile.

Pellion gets up and leaves the room returning to his vessel as Galik taps a control.

Galik: this is admiral Galik to all hands. I want a priority message sent out to all area commanders and captains to go to yellow alert. Specific orders and directions will be following in the coming hours.
  • Options
    Ooc: and I'll post again tomorrow at least that's my plan
  • Options
    OoC: Ryan has been quiet lately, I've been trying to think of what I want to work on...
  • Options
    Ooc: Sorry all I didn't get to posting like I had planned so let's fix that.

Terran held space

Tywin is standing in the control and operation center of their main facility. He watches ship and troop readouts on the multiple screens as he sees both here and the mirror universe at the same time.

Atrius: you asked to see me sir.

Tywin: yes indeed. I want you to head toward the borders and see what you find. It's tike we make our move on the republic or federation. I want to know who is the best to target first.

Atrius: it will be done.

He salutes as he walks out. And tywin returns to the monitors.

Tywin: you have been quite lately.

Halsey: hmm would you rather I be loud?

Tywin: your thinking something. Spill it out .

Halsey: the federation and republic both have to know what's coming. Yet neither has seemed to be brave enough to make a first strike.

Tywin: you think they are planning something.

Halsey: wouldn't you?

Tywin: no one in the federation or republic thinks the way I do.

Halsey: true enough. Who will be your first target.

Tywin: the federation of course. They have the most that we can gain from taking them. The republic has a better and stronger military presence. The federation has always been weaker in that aspect. We overwhelm them and they will sue for peace.

Halsey: and when they ask for peace?

Tywin: I will give it to them. They will swear loyalty to me and my forces and help us take the republic. Then we conquer any remaining opposition in this galaxy.

Halsey: let's hope it goes that smoothly.

Tywin: afraid of a little blood shed? I would not turn down a good solid fight from them. This will be my last conquest. History will remember me here. Wether I win or lose.
  • Options
    Pellion walks on the bridge of the USS Y'vetsky.

Pellion set course for the Zoryia system. Go under cloak and give us the best speed you can with the cloak at full power. I'd rather get there slowly then be detected.

Helm: aye captain.

Commander Surry: the Zoryia system is right next to where Terran activity has been spotted. We going to get Intel?

Pellion: correct. Command wants to start taking some indirect action to slow the terrans down. We will go analyze the situation then send Admiral Galick our report so he can pass it on the the federation council and starfleet command and make a decision with what we find.

Surry: no pressure then.

Pellion: no nome at all.

He smiles as he sits down and the lights dim slightly as they enter cloak.

Pellion: let get rolling people we have a job to do.
  • Options
    Meanwhile

Reddington: Echo I need to know what those blips where we detected that the terrans are moving in on.

Echo: getting a fix now. They are ships unknown configuration. The hull material does not match any known configurations or structure.

Reddington: speculation?

Echo: at this time I'd rather not. The terrans are entering weapons range and firing. Odd the weapons impacted the ships but did no discernable damage. Unknown ships are firing weapons.

Echo waves his hands displaying a hole image of the battle as its taking place. 1 of the Terran ships avoids the new ships but the other 2 are hit and take massive damage. The remaining Terran ships jumps away

Echo: unknown ships are entering standard orbit they are messaging us as well as telling the terrans to stand down.

Danzo: put them through.

They turn as a holo appears

Capt. Rezen: this is captain Rezen to all forces on the planet. Terran forces you are offered one chance to stand down. Planet forces we are here to assist in dealing with the terrans. We will transmit friend and foe tags in your system. I'll explain more once we make landfall.

The transmission ends as suddenly a loud commotion is heard as a number of Soev drop pods land and release a number of troops. The terrans move to engage but are quickly dealt with.

A few moments later a drop ship lands and Rezen steps out flanked by two troopers.

Danzo: it would seem we owe you for a timely rescue captain.

Rezen: I wish we had been here sooner. We sadly don't have enough to engage the terrans everywhere and it won't take long till the element of suprise is lost.

Reddington: and who may I ask are you all.

Rezen: ah yes introductions. Captain Rezen of the UVG. Captain of the UVSC ship the Talimoy. Virgo sends its regards and regrets the situation got out of hand here.

Echo: Virgo the galaxy that originally started a colony space where the terrans have laid claim correct.

Rezen: correct. Events demanded our attention back home but now that is dealt with we have come to bring those here that have allied with these terrans to heel if we can.
  • Options
    It isn't long before a trooper from Rezens group walks in.

Trooper: sir Terran forces have been dealt with.

Rezen: well done corporal.

He turns to the others.

Rezen: we are prepared to help you all fight the terrans but it is going to take a group effort. Our available ships are to few to take the terrans on by ourselves.

Reddington: well I'm sure it won't take much convincing to rally the others to join in.

Echo: no. I suspect it will take very little to get either major power to get involved if they see a direct path to dealing with the terrans.

Malek: the terrans are going to fight even harder if they feel threatened. We should be ready for surprises to. They seem to have thought of most things already.

Rezen: agreed. That is why the sooner we can make a direct move the better.

Meanwhile
    Deep within Terran controlled space on a desolate icy world. Tywin beams down with a squad of commandos.

Trooper: this seems to be the place sir. Those ruins match the description you gave us to look for.

Tywin: set up camp here and secure the area then beam down the rest of the men and the supplies. You two with me.

He walks into an old stone building walking toward the middle of it as he wipes away some snow and ice revealing ancient writing.

Tywin: exactly where it is suppose to be.
  • Options
    It does not take long for teams of Terran forces to set up a make shift camp around the ruins as science teams begin working diligently on them as well.

Tywin: well? Is it like we thought it should be?

Dr. Lio: it appears so sir. If we are reading this correctly there are at past 500 in storage here. But finding how to release them seems like it is going to be different then what we have seen before.

Tywin: keep at it doctor. I want you to find out who was kept here as well before we go opening them up. We need ones that desire the same thing we do.

Lio: of course sir. I believe team 3 has found the records for this place and have started already.

Tywin nods as the doctor goes back to work. He turns as an officer approaches.

Tywin: yes what is it?

Officer: sir one of the battle groups that was dealing with a troublesome planet has returned claiming two ships where destroyed by forces not from this galaxy.

Tywin: did they identify them?

Officer: no sir. They fled as soon as the other two ships where destroyed but they have confirmed its not from our reality it is from somewhere in this reality.

Tywins face goes stern as he is silent for a moment.

Tywin: have all ships go to full combat alert and have all attach groups get ready.
  • Options
    The science tests have been working non stop as lio approaches Tywin again.

Tywin: good news I hope doctor.

Lio: yes sir. We have accessed the data base for those imprisoned here and they all are of the militant faction. From what we have pieced together here the shedai split between the militant and peaceful factions the faction that wanted to make peace with the rest of the galaxy one and imprisoned them here and on other worlds

Tywin: well done doctor how soon can you free one of them.

Lio: we should have that done and ready within the hour.

Tywin: good good. Well done.
  • Options
    In orbit they are in the UVSC Aoki.

Rezen: welcome aboard. We have all your colonist aboard and are sorting out those who want to fight and those to be kept in civilian sectors.

Danzo: good good. I can tell you most will want to fight between medics and fighter all our people are trained for combat.

Reddington: pardon me for asking but how many ships do you have here?

Rezen: let's go to the bridge and my supior can go over all the details.

As they walk through the ship to a lift they look around them at the far different design.

Malek: I can appreciate a well designed shop for battle. They keep everything in order but its also not made for luxury or comfort like federation ships.

Reddington: let's just hope they have a good bat I need a good drink after what we went through.

A few moments later they arrive on the bridge.

Rezen: allow me to introduce Admiral Hath of UVSV Fleetcomm and Highcomm

Hath turns from the halo table he was watching.

Hath: welcome aboard. I am sorry we couldn't get here sooner but other matters in our home galaxy demanded our attention.

Danzo: well better late then never I'd say.

Hath: I understand you are curious on the forces we have here. We'll let me break it down. We have 4 battle groups. Each one is as follows

He gestures to the halo table as it displays each ship and its stats as he talks.

Hath: you are about an eon class heavy battle carrier. This is the main command ship. Then each battle group has 1 Thession class carrier 8 Auro class heavy cruiser 20 Halberd class heavy destroyers 16 Charin class frigates and 20 Gladius class heavy frigate and 5 Cradle class mobile repair and medical ships and one prowler.

Ooc: and I sent you another pm. If it will be easier to bring it to an end we can do that as well my friend no need to worry about it this rp has had a very good and very long life.
  • Options
    Ooc: I will post some more in the next day or two got to make sure I get school working need done done first
  • Options
    Hath nods as the ships AI changes the halo display to that of the galaxy.

Hath: these are the areas we know the terrans hold firmly and we will have to fight tooth and nail to get to. These areas are more likely to find allies that will aide us.

Reddington: do you have anyone in the Terran camp to help?

Hath: possibly. I'm working with our ONI agents to see who is sided with the terrans and who will aide us. We are best set if we plan on not having much help from the inside.

The turn as an alarm starts to sounds.

Ops: sir unknown ships entering sector unknown faction.

Hath: hold fire and transmit ID see if they respond.

A moment later.

Ops: sir incoming hail.

Hath: put them through.

Pellion: unknown ships this is captain pellion of the United Federation of Planets. Are you an ally of the terrans or no?

Hath: I am Fleet Admiral Hath of the United Virgo Space Command. We dealt with the terrans in this sector already.

Pellion: we appreciate the aide then. While I have no qualm about talking over comes may I suggest we meet face to face?

Hath: of course.
  • Options
    While the rest are talking and Hath is getting ready to speak to pellion, Redington is alone in some guest quarters on the ship as he has a few displays pulled up. And a few comm lines open.

Redington: no you knew what was going on and I'd be coming back to run my organization. You simply failed to do and follow the things I told you to. Kurtzin you did well as did you Boax. Actually Boax you did the best and I am pleasantly shocked. Meaning you get to take over J'weh operation as well.

Redington pours himself another shot as he drinks it.

Redington: I will be making my way back to the Rubble shortly. When I do I will deal with the mess that is waiting so for everyone's sake it better not be any worse and those responsible for the mess improve it or it will not be pleasant when I arrive.

He turns the comms off as he leans back rubbing his temples.

Malek: that could have been worse.

Redington: don't remind me. It's not going to get better for awhile either.

He goes to pour another drink as Malek grabs the bottle out of his hand.

Malek: you already have a headache and drinking is not going to help. Besides we aren't out of the woods ourselves yet.

Redington: oh stop worrying. I already convinced the good admiral to loan me one of their prowler. Those things have better stealth then any ship made in this galaxy legal or illegal.

Malek: that's not what I mean and you know it.

Redington: well if all goes well in their meeting the federation and these guys will team up and start putting more pressure on the terrans. If that goes well hopefully the republic will be pushed to join them.

Malek: what happens then.

Redington grabs the bottle back from Malek as he pours another drink. He raises it

Redington: then it's back to singing songs around the campfire while we all hold hands and sing kumbiah yah.
  • Options
    Ooc: whelp I think it's finally here. It's been a good and very very long run. Longer then anything I could have asked for but it seems like it is now at " all good things must come to an end". It has been an absolute blast and a privilege to have been a part of this journey. I knew sooner or later this day would come. I feel like I need to or want to say something profound but I think all I can or will do is leave with this. "We are all satires in the end just make it a good one."

Logan: computer. End program.
  • Options
    I had one last thought I wanted to share.
    I want to thank everyone that was involved in this. What started as am idea grew into its own story and fun project. It brought many many hours and frankly years of joy. I have enjoyed the interactions with everyone and wish everyone the best.

As the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Well here it is the end. But boy was the journey a blast. Thank you to all those involved and those we met along the way. I will miss this dearly and was a highlight and helped me deal with alot of stuff through the years.

So thank you all for this it was truly an amazing ride.

You've been such a good friend. I'm going to miss our lunches together."
    Bashir :
    "I'm sure we'll see each other again."
    Garak :
    "I'd like to think so, but one can never say. We live in uncertain times."