test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *They begin dodging fire quickly and inhuman and landing blows on Sinclaire. The rest open fire themselves. *

Jacob: I'm getting to old for this. Firefly fire all secondary weapons. And activate photonic duplicates.

2 more suits appear controlled by firefly that begin attacking as well.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob: I'm getting to old for this. Firefly fire all secondary weapons. And activate photonic duplicates.

2 more suits appear controlled by firefly that begin attacking as well.

*One detatches from the group and emits a dissipating fields of anti photons that throws this out. *

*Elsewhere combat broke out and soon the Federation team is down to the Bolian, Reynolds, and Terry who have thrown them off...*

Reynolds: They can't be human... no way.

Terry: If we run into another we need to check for sure.
    edited November 2013
    *One detatches from the group and emits a dissipating fields of anti photons that throws this out. *

*Elsewhere combat broke out and soon the Federation team is down to the Bolian, Reynolds, and Terry who have thrown them off...*

Reynolds: They can't be human... no way.

Terry: If we run into another we need to check for sure.

Jacob: I really hate these guys.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: I really hate these guys.

*As the Federation team makes their way forward and finds Sinclaire and Jacob in combat. Reynolds opens fire and kills one or two... Terry unleashes has full power and rips two of them apart as the bolian takes one down...*
    edited November 2013
    *As the Federation team makes their way forward and finds Sinclaire and Jacob in combat. Reynolds opens fire and kills one or two... Terry unleashes has full power and rips two of them apart as the bolian takes one down...*

Jacob: who in the name of sanity. Well didn't think anyone else was here.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: who in the name of sanity. Well didn't think anyone else was here.

*Terry glances at Sinclaire who can feel who he is... *

Reynolds: Captain Reynolds. I am guessing from your suit that your Jacob Halsey and that is Sinclaire.
    edited November 2013
    *Terry glances at Sinclaire who can feel who he is... *

Reynolds: Captain Reynolds. I am guessing from your suit that your Jacob Halsey and that is Sinclaire.
    Jacob: yes and what is a federation team doing here.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: it really doesn't matter does it. Let's get somewhere safer. Firefly keep a monitor of the sensor read out. I want to leave this place as soon as we can.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: yes and what is a federation team doing here.

Reynolds: Admiral Bright sent us here to download the Database... They are leaving the Sol Solar System. Earth has fallen. Most of Starfleet is on the run and the Admirals have been pretty much wiped out except for Bright and Dorman.. Even the President was killed in the initial attack.

Terry: I dunno how many died there on the streets but Lets get this over with we don't have long before the Sandstorm gets here

*as they progress, they enter the facility and initiate oxygenation as the door behind them closes... *

There is no way they could take this place with anything less than 2 battalions
    edited November 2013
    Reynolds: Admiral Bright sent us here to download the Database... They are leaving the Sol Solar System. Earth has fallen. Most of Starfleet is on the run and the Admirals have been pretty much wiped out except for Bright and Dorman.. Even the President was killed in the initial attack.

Terry: I dunno how many died there on the streets but Lets get this over with we don't have long before the Sandstorm gets here

*as they progress, they enter the facility and initiate oxygenation as the door behind them closes... *

There is no way they could take this place with anything less than 2 battalions

Jacob: don't be so sure. I've seen the report of what these things can do. Lets get this going so we can leave. I want to get back up the the harvenger before its spotted.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: don't be so sure. I've seen the report of what these things can do. Lets get this going so we can leave. I want to get back up the the harvenger before its spotted.

Reynolds: They seem to not know of this place for the moment but my guess is that when they do I don't think cloaks will matter much.

*As the Oxygenation finishes they remove their helmets, Terry retains the look of an old friend of Sinclaires that he finds odd.*
    edited November 2013
    I'll be on more tomorrow don't work as late. But will be going to sleep shortly. Have to work in 5 hours.
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Alright man. Those troops will be explained and I think you might know who it is... So lets not spoil it.. Also where is Voporak..*
    edited November 2013
    Reynolds: They seem to not know of this place for the moment but my guess is that when they do I don't think cloaks will matter much.

*As the Oxygenation finishes they remove their helmets, Terry retains the look of an old friend of Sinclaires that he finds odd.*

Jacob: firefly you patched in.

Firefly : working on it now.

Sinclaire: you are familiar yet it eludes me.

Jacobs face plate comes off as he's scanning and talking over things with firefly.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: firefly you patched in.

Firefly : working on it now.

Sinclaire: you are familiar yet it eludes me.

Jacobs face plate comes off as he's scanning and talking over things with firefly.

Terry: I am James Allen's son. I think you knew his grandfather. If my memory is right anyway...

*There is noise coming from the vents as someone is fleeing and some gunfire... as well as familiar voices of the guards from outside. The person they are chasing kicks the vent entrance out as fast as she can frantically. When it comes down she drops down not far from them... then followed by the guards she hits them with a biotic singularity... then she fires a phaser killing them... She crosses eyes with Terry and they both know *

Terry: Rissa ?

Rissa: Terry? What are you doing here?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Alright man. Those troops will be explained and I think you might know who it is... So lets not spoil it.. Also where is Voporak..*

*OOC: He is watching under cloak. I can get your guys a nice quick getaway from the surface, if you would like... or I can pull some other party trick... your call.*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    *OOC: He is watching under cloak. I can get your guys a nice quick getaway from the surface, if you would like... or I can pull some other party trick... your call.*

*OOC: Head over to Bright they may need some help finding a place to hide. I got this one covered. Unless you want to send Voporak down even it out a bit. *
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Head over to Bright they may need some help finding a place to hide. I got this one covered. Unless you want to send Voporak down even it out a bit. *

*OOC: If Voporak's going to dare make a move, it will be quick, efficient, and then get the heck outta there in a hurry - just how he operates. Ok ok, can't resist this, I must do a flashback time, why? Because it is relevant and I feel like flashbacking! *screen goes all wavy*
    *In the solar system, Voporak (an old man) and the Dreadnought of this time come warping in. Without regard to his own safety, Voporak flies the massive thing through Federation shipyards and fires an overcharged beam array to the ground next to Hampton's cell, blowing the wall away.*

Voporak: Beam him up and go to warp!

*screen goes all wavy and returns to present time* So, he's not going to come down for a battle or anything. If something needs to get done, he's going to do it fast and then leave.*
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: If Voporak's going to dare make a move, it will be quick, efficient, and then get the heck outta there in a hurry - just how he operates. Ok ok, can't resist this, I must do a flashback time, why? Because it is relevant and I feel like flashbacking! *screen goes all wavy*

*screen goes all wavy and returns to present time* So, he's not going to come down for a battle or anything. If something needs to get done, he's going to do it fast and then leave.*

*OOC: Hmm then I guess helping Bright then.. finding a place to hide for the moment.. *
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Hmm then I guess helping Bright then.. finding a place to hide for the moment.. *

*OOC: The thing is, I doubt anyone except Dorman and Sam actually know who Voporak is. Since he's essentially vanished without a trace for 22 years, I want his opening to be more meaningful. Otherwise he's just... some random dude no one knows that shows up and helps people find a place to hide.
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: The thing is, I doubt anyone except Dorman and Sam actually know who Voporak is. Since he's essentially vanished without a trace for 22 years, I want his opening to be more meaningful. Otherwise he's just... some random dude no one knows that shows up and helps people find a place to hide.

*OOC: Interesting thing though about Bright, he was with Dorman most of the time during Voporak's last incursion so he does know about him. But If you want to help Dorman out on Earth quick and painless go ahead.. *
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Interesting thing though about Bright, he was with Dorman most of the time during Voporak's last incursion so he does know about him. But If you want to help Dorman out on Earth quick and painless go ahead.. *

*OOC: Ah, forgot about that (I lose track of who's with who).*

--

*Dorman receives an odd transmission...*

Voporak: This will probably sound counterintuitive, Mr. Dorman, but I need you and anyone with you to get outside, in the open. Like, now. I'll explain later... over a glass of Romulan Ale.
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Ah, forgot about that (I lose track of who's with who).*

--

*Dorman receives an odd transmission...*

Voporak: This will probably sound counterintuitive, Mr. Dorman, but I need you and anyone with you to get outside, in the open. Like, now. I'll explain later... over a glass of Romulan Ale.

*Dorman is sitting outside in the middle part of California as they are moving away from San Fransisco. *

Dorman: Voporak... Been quite some time. If you are going to persuade me to leave Earth that is going to be a resounding no.

*As they land and step off the transport they hole up in a rock formation away from the cities.. off in the distance the burning is still going as is the destruction..*

Dorman: Alright I am outside. Come on out then.
    edited November 2013
    *Dorman is sitting outside in the middle part of California as they are moving away from San Fransisco. *

Dorman: Voporak... Been quite some time. If you are going to persuade me to leave Earth that is going to be a resounding no.

*As they land and step off the transport they hole up in a rock formation away from the cities.. off in the distance the burning is still going as is the destruction..*

Dorman: Alright I am outside. Come on out then.

Voporak: Seems suicidal to stay on Earth... but I'll never persuade you. All aboard.

*The Black Phantom, having undocked from the Red October can be faintly seen in the distance diving down from the upper atmosphere as it decloaks. The ship levels out only a few dozen feet from the ground, and begins transporting them up as the ship races in their direction at approximately Mach 20. The transport sequence finishes as the Phantom races by, and the resulting sonic boom shatters the ground where they were standing. The ship pulls back up, reengaging cloak.*

Welcome aboard the ship out of place with time. Before you start ranting at me, I won't take you away from Earth if you really don't want to go; however, I can at least help you. Tell me where you wish to go and what supplies y'all need. I would recommend the stay-on-this-ship-and-save-your-life bundle, but I doubt you're interested in that one. After you decide, I'm leaving with or without you.
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: Seems suicidal to stay on Earth... but I'll never persuade you. All aboard.

*The Black Phantom, having undocked from the Red October can be faintly seen in the distance diving down from the upper atmosphere as it decloaks. The ship levels out only a few dozen feet from the ground, and begins transporting them up as the ship races in their direction at approximately Mach 20. The transport sequence finishes as the Phantom races by, and the resulting sonic boom shatters the ground where they were standing. The ship pulls back up, reengaging cloak.*

Welcome aboard the ship out of place with time. Before you start ranting at me, I won't take you away from Earth if you really don't want to go; however, I can at least help you. Tell me where you wish to go and what supplies y'all need. I would recommend the stay-on-this-ship-and-save-your-life bundle, but I doubt you're interested in that one. After you decide, I'm leaving with or without you.

Dorman: Oddly out of character for you..

I am staying.. its suicide sure but when was the last time I was told that. Take the civilians to the citadel or to the Klingon Empire.

My men will need supplies and weapons. The person to help you is going to the citadel you may want to go there.

Also a working QEC communication unit.

or at least the components
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: Oddly out of character for you..

I am staying.. its suicide sure but when was the last time I was told that. Take the civilians to the citadel or to the Klingon Empire.

My men will need supplies and weapons. The person to help you is going to the citadel you may want to go there.

Also a working QEC communication unit.

or at least the components

Voporak: Jirod, get him what he needs for one of those. Afterwards we need to re-dock with Red October and leave.

*OOC: I gotta go to bed and will be back tomorrow, so I'll beam him down but you decide where he goes*

*With the supplies in hand, Dorman is transported back down to the surface*

Voporak (over comm again): Oddly out of character, maybe, but when have I ever been predictable?

*As the communication terminates, a small bottle of 2178 Romulan Ale is beamed down next to him. In space, the Phantom quickly reintegrates back into the Red October (the temporal core is the same for both ships; it is built into the Phantom but it routed into the systems of whatever ship carries it) and with main power restored, the cloaked vessel warps off to Klingon space.*
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: That is true.. When has anything you have done been predictable.

Stevens..

Think you can build a QEC out of what we got?

Stevens: Yes but it is going to take a little while.

*The men, women, cadets, transgenders, look to the Admiral.*

Dorman: Folks, I am not going to lie.. Your bravery is something to behold. I think we all may see commendation from this if we get out alive.

Joking aside.

Things are only going to get worse before they get better, but from here on out we need to survive and show the galaxy out there what is going on down here. But most of all remember that we are not alone in this fight.

Now go on.. You know what to do.. Get these supplies handed out to everyone and set up rounds..
    edited November 2013
    I will post after 1 so in about three hours going to put some focus on the unsc cause they have been preparing for this again and have been working now awhile so later on I will have some new toys roll out. And yes I'm going to really improve there twch and weapons to match the major powers which they have basically done already.
    edited November 2013
    Unsc space.

Arcadia

Castle base.

Officers present

Admiral terrace
    Fleet admiral harper
    Commodore gyson
    Admiral Yuri
    Fleet captain crin'el
    Ship master Vel' theam
    President jeriom

Harper: well we have a situation.

Terrace : yes we do. The contingency plan Jacob and us had worked on is not going to work now.

Harper: we knew there would be problems with this.

Crin'el: the question is what do we do now.

Jehriom : we continue working on the asterhargen project. If we finish it we can have a chance at helping the milky way
    edited November 2013
    Terry: What are you doing here Rissa?

Rissa: I am a researcher here... Researching the Preserver database. Admiral Bright had us working around the clock for a good 4 years. What we found from this database is that this cache of knowledge is on par with what was discovered back in 2409 but lost not long later.

Terry: What did you find?

Rissa: Right now is not a great time to explain as we were receiving news feed from Earth about the attack.

I am not all that surprised to see you made it..

Terry: It was hard leaving like that.

Reynolds: Look we don't have a lot of time who are these guys attacking the facility? What are they after?

Rissa: They are after the Database. Who they are however I don't know. They have no markings of any group I have seen but are far to well trained and equipped to be common terrorists.