What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: there are a few possibilities none of which I like. We should hurry as the captain said.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rissa: Then it is a race then. Last I knew they were still fighting the troops stationed here.

Terry: Alright then lets get going... we need to hurry...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: I know that is why I left the orbs fighting the fighters and Mechs as that is what they are.. essentially.. But I find it harder to believe they are holding them off the capital ships and the destroyers. Though if it is time I don't mind.. As it gives us a chance to focus on other characters.... And show other things as well including the POV side stories.

What I mean by side stories is stuff like self contained mini stories taking place here just like the Galactic Civil War. Except a lot more of them as we look at what else is going on. Call this probably the final arc of a show... *

OOC: Keep in mind that this battle is happening on one single part of the Federation-Republic border and that the Republic were the only one who actually took the threat Sovereign posed seriously.

Of course, it's more likely the Yamato was just built as a way to fight Synthesiser ships or Federation "ours-are-bigger"-Class ships.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *The Abominations and Husks keep on coming and it is relentless... Dorman is using his rifle still...*

Dorman: I told him to hurry up not take his sweet time..

Terry: Well given the Skyscraper sized Aliens I think there is a reason. *a larger wave arrives and Terry surges his real power out sending them off into the ocean drowning the enemies... *

*The USS Possibility A arrives firing at the orbs keeping them at a distance... as Terry and Dorman run to the ship, armed security personnel come out of the cargo hold doors firing at the Abominations that are coming.. Terry Leaps on board as Reynolds comes out firing...*

Reynolds: Welcome aboard Captain..

Terry: Thank you Captain.

Admiral Come on..

Dorman: *pauses looking at the troops running... for the transports...*

I am not going.

Reynolds: Come on sir we don't have time for this..

Dorman: Look. You saw those men out there they are hurting and need a leader to stay and fight.

Terry: Come on you can do that out here.

Dorman: No. You can Captain. Go to the Council get their help get them unified to help out.

Terry: I am not leaving you here..

Dorman: Go Damn it. If they don't we are already dead. Go.. I will be fine..

*He Looks to Ryan*

Dorman: Keep him safe Ryan..

Reynolds: Good Luck sir.. *Salutes as the men come back as Dorman walks down ward shooting his way to a transport. Barking orders to the troops.*

Terry: I will come back...

*The Possibility and ships begin getting up into the Atmosphere as the devestation is seen from above as the fireballs keep coming.. When they reach Space they see a ship grave yard of destroyed ships *

Phillips: *Welcomes them to the bridge as the crew just can't control themselves at the carnage of this attack...* Welcome back sir.. Where is the Admiral?

Reynolds: He stayed behind to head up the resistance..

*He turns to Terry *

The Council did make you part of the Vanguard and their special forces didn't they?

Terry: I felt it was more on part of my legacy... and name then what I can do.

Reynolds: You can do it kid. Your old man was a tough TRIBBLE and a courageous one.

Terry: I have been told.

*Ryan watches Terry from a distance on Mars, staying hidden. If the enemy sees him coming, it'll be a massacre.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Later

Harper is in the unsc war room at castle base reading over the few reports coming in from prowlers in the milky way and looking at the holo map.

Terrace: so what's next

Harper: we wait. We simply wait.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Keep in mind that this battle is happening on one single part of the Federation-Republic border and that the Republic were the only one who actually took the threat Sovereign posed seriously.

Of course, it's more likely the Yamato was just built as a way to fight Synthesiser ships or Federation "ours-are-bigger"-Class ships.

OOC: I like the latter idea.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Pegasus Prime, Orbit. S.S. Tora Zhiyal. The transport is moving towards the nearby fold-space beacon.

Luke is still showing Tara around the ship, finishing up the tour by showing her to her quarters. The quarters are fairly large, with one room featuring a sofa, a computer desk with console and chair, a food replicator and a coffee table as well as a bed room and a bathroom.*

Luke: It's not as fancy as a house on Khitomer, or a Peg' Prime apartment, but--

Tara: Trust me, compared to what I've lived in over the last few months, this is luxurious.

Luke: Where have you been living for the last few months? I mean, beyond transport cargo bays?

Tara: Crappy hotel rooms, fairly habitable alley ways...

Luke: Sounds like it sucked.

Tara: I didn't stay around them long enough for it to matter.

*She sits on the sofa, dropping her bag on the floor.*

Luke: I don't know if I'd be able to live like that - never staying in one place. Doesn't that get lonely?

*A few months ago, Tara wouldn't have had a recent reference frame to go by, but something happened a few months ago that changed that.

She pauses for a moment, her face dropping from the fairly good-humoured mood she was in to something closer to loss.*

Tara: You have no idea...

*Luke sits down next to her.*

Luke: Are you okay?

Tara: Yeah... fine...

Luke: Sure?

Tara: I don't want to talk about it.

Please.

Luke: Okay.

*Luke stands up and walks towards the door. Before he leaves, he sees Tara take a small stone out of her bag. He walks out.

As the door closes behind him, Tara places her hand above the stone, causing it to glow a myriad of beautiful shades of blue. She pulls her hand away as the aurora of colour continues. After a few moments, she breaks down and starts crying.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Ryan watches Terry from a distance on Mars, staying hidden. If the enemy sees him coming, it'll be a massacre.*

*As they progress in the facility they discover bodies of Rissa's collegues suffocated by removing the oxygen from the room... When they reach tram center they notice a dead unknown enemy lurched over on the wall...*

Terry: Hold on.. I am going to see if we can learn anything off of his corpse.

*He begins searching it only finding gadgets of unknown make, thermal clips, quantum grenades, and not much else.*

Hey Sinclaire give me a hand with this guy's face visor there might be a way for us to tap into their communications.

Reynolds: Do so.. Might make things easier on us.

*As the two tinker with the helmet the thing pops open to reveal the person underneath eyes glowing blue and nanites all over like a husk but not fully... Terry can feel something wrong with the body...*

Terry: He is a genome soldier... built from scratch... artificial newtype and dosed with spice and kept that way with the nanites. But this is not synthesizer this is too far advanced for that.

Reynolds: Disgusting....

Rissa: *covers her mouth trying not to think about it anymore.*

Terry: I guess that answers why they were able to beat these troops with ease and fight you two on even ground. Who could do such a thing to their own people?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Terrace and harper are soon alone in the war room.

terrace: the reports aren't good.

Harper: I know. But the harvenger is still in orbit of mars.

Terrace: one of a handful of ships that can defend itself from them. The infinity being another. We don't have a fleet only a few.

Harper: the covenant are making a new class to change that.

Terrace : will it be done in time.

Harper: the first one is already done.

Terrace: impressive they build fast.

Harper; they can build a harvenger class in 3 days a infinity class in 5. Some ship like a amber clad frigate in 1 day. That's why they build the ships we mostly man them.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: one man comes to mind. But I have a hard time believing even he would do this. If its him we must be extremely cautious. It would explain a lot to if it was.

Sinclaire: indeed we must hurry be fore more arrive.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob: one man comes to mind. But I have a hard time believing even he would do this. If its him we must be extremely cautious. It would explain a lot to if it was.

Sinclaire: indeed we must hurry be fore more arrive.

*They progress into the main control room and Rissa heads over to the station controls... She beats on the moniter..*

Rissa: By Sinia they locked up the trams..

Terry: Luckily the helmet did have a communications unit.

Reynolds: Oh I like this idea for once. Here hand it to me the rest of you get into position..

*They go into their spots down the steps and behind cover...*

Reynolds: Come in over.

Enemy Squad Leader: Where the hell have you been?

Reynolds: The Tram station is clear of hostiles sir.

Squad Leader: Fine.. I will send over a squad to pick you guys up.. Sit tight.

Reynolds: Roger that. *he breaks the comm unit and heads into cover * Their coming any moment get ready..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: don't have to tell me twice. Firefly all available power to the hand and chest repulsors. Fire as soon as you get a shot
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: don't have to tell me twice. Firefly all available power to the hand and chest repulsors. Fire as soon as you get a shot

*As they tram entry opens the tram stops as troops come out some carrying shields and others with heavier weapons... When they leave the tram... *

Reynolds: Now!!!

*The team fires off many shots and moves and Biotic fields on them killing them all.*

Terry: Well You would think they would be a little smarter...

Reynolds: In an ambush its hard to fight back.. Remember that one. Plus there are not rules either.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: now let's keep surprise on our side.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Reynolds: Let get a move on.. The database is up ahead.

*They board the tram quickly and use their helmets.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: let's get this over with shall we.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: let's get this over with shall we.

Terry: I don't think that was the last of them...

*The tram is moving across the tube showing the Mars landscape... the Sandstorm is getting closer. *

Reynolds: That is why we need to duck down when it arrives at the station ahead.

Terry: *Looking at Rissa*

What did you find up here?

Rissa: Angel Halo's blueprints, Shedai technology, plenty of material that would make for interesting research for R&D development. Most of which we have shared with the Preserver kept on the Citadel and Holtz.

Terry: Angel Halo.... what is it doing in there...

Rissa: We suspected it was Preserver initially but the plans were heavily modified over time with the most recent ones being nearly 25 years old... Being that of Preston and the Emperor's modifications. If revised again it could destroy these Elibisi...

Reynolds: Uh.. Come again.

Rissa: That is the squid like machines name.. The Elibisi... The databank had them in a file but not much information we already know... Sovereign, the Relay, and now... About them we have very little. Hence why we need to move the archive to the citadel.

Terry: So this facility knew they were coming but did not tell anyone else?

Rissa: The courts, Garral, and others made sure nothing came out of this place in the mainstream. They refused to listen to it.

Reynolds: I knew Garral was a targ but that low of scum...

Terry: Some one was behind him making sure that this information was never disseminated. But still we should finish up here..

*When they arrive at the station they duck down as the doors open and enemy fire rings through ... around 17 of them right now.. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: sounds like project "a"
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: Sinclaire pop us in behind them but open three conduits so they won't be able to figure out is coming from where.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: Sinclaire pop us in behind them but open three conduits so they won't be able to figure out is coming from where.

*They counter with a dampening effect made from their own tech.... and start attacking Sinclaire...*

Terry: *Using his TK starts beating them with two of their own heavies * Jacob you have heavy weapons right...?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *They counter with a dampening effect made from their own tech.... and start attacking Sinclaire...*

Terry: *Using his TK starts beating them with two of their own heavies * Jacob you have heavy weapons right...?

Jacob: how big do you want. I can take on a small starship so yes yes I do.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: how big do you want. I can take on a small starship so yes yes I do.

Terry: Your discretion but shoot those targs...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Terry: Your discretion but shoot those targs...

Jacob steps into the doorway letting the shots ping off. He let's lose a barrage of beams and micro torps creating a large explosion. As he then fires another barrage.

Jacob: alright all better.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob steps into the doorway letting the shots ping off. He let's lose a barrage of beams and micro torps creating a large explosion. As he then fires another barrage.

Jacob: alright all better.

Reynolds: Man.. Where can I get one of those.

Bolian: I think we can proceed into the databank...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Reynolds: Man.. Where can I get one of those.

Bolian: I think we can proceed into the databank...

Jacob: special order them.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: special order them.

Terry: Lets go.. We need to get out of here and soon that sandstorm is nearly here...

*As they reach the blast doors they open automatically revealing their place. The databank is a massive formation of metal and rock... glowing faintly blue around the edges. The terminals are still running as is the main console which Rissa runs to.. as does Terry. Jacob and Sinclaire split up as Jacob heads down while Sinclaire patrols the area along with Reynolds and the Bolian...*

Rissa: Alright I am accessing the system and downloading what we can...

*As she types furiously... the QEC right by them glows.... and Stane shows up there...*

Stane: Hello there interesting race the Preservers.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: anyway let's get what we came for.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob focused on the data.

Jacob: firefly run a full scan and start a download.

Firefly: it is impressive.

Jacob: let's download what we can before we go to the others again.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob focused on the data.

Jacob: firefly run a full scan and start a download.

Firefly: it is impressive.

Jacob: let's download what we can before we go to the others again.

*Something happens as the Bolian nears with Reynolds at a terminal on the far side of the room... *

Stane: Oh the cold shoulder Jacob...?

Terry: Oh.. I thought you were some VI interface that is butt ugly..

Rissa: Firefly something is wrong... the data is being deleted and erased from another access point... Someone is here with us.

Stane: My my.. If it isn't Terry... You do look like your famous members of your family... and you do keep some interesting if foolish company.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Something happens as the Bolian nears with Reynolds at a terminal on the far side of the room... *

Stane: Oh the cold shoulder Jacob...?

Terry: Oh.. I thought you were some VI interface that is butt ugly..

Rissa: Firefly something is wrong... the data is being deleted and erased from another access point... Someone is here with us.

Stane: My my.. If it isn't Terry... You do look like your famous members of your family... and you do keep some interesting if foolish company.

Jacob: firefly emergency download to my suits systems.

Firefly : that could

Jacob: do it. No stane if I wanted to give you a cold shoulder I'd have launched a cryo grenade.