rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *20 Hours before*

*San Fransisco.. Dorman's Office*

Network Aide: How may I help you

Dorman: Sam Forrester

Network: Thank you please wait one moment.

*Sam appears on his screen.*

Sam: Doramn. What can I do for you?
    edited November 2013
    *Hood's Landing Spaceport, S.S. Tora Zhiyal.*

OOC: Firstly, a few months ago I sat down and came up with some basic specs for the Zhiyal for when I finally bought her in.

S.S. Tora Zhiyal

Class: Type 25-M Transport

Weapons:
    5 Mk XXI Multi-Frequencial Phasers (Star, Port, Aft, Drsl, Vent)
    2 Mk X Multi-Frequecial Pulse Phaser Turrets (Drsl, Vent - Shuttlebay)
    2 Dual Mk X Multi-Frequencial Pulse Phaser Cannons (Port-Frwd, Star-Frwd)
    1 Mk XXVI Photon Torpedo Launcher (Fwrd) - Launch Capacity: 2
    75 Photon Torpedo dedicated complement

Defense:
    Mk XV Ablative Hull Armour
    Mk XX Primary Shield Array
    Mk XII Secondary Shield Array

Drive:
    Mk XX Impulse Drive (Heavily Modified. Can outrun the Valiant-Class at full Impulse and turns as fast.)
    Mk V HyperWarp Drive (Can reach Warp 30/HyperWarp 3)
    Mk IX Slipstream Drive (Speeds equivalent of Warp 40)
    Mk III E-Type Fold-Space Jump Matrix (Range of 100LY. Requires Jump Beacon to lock onto. Requires Beacon for longer range jumps.)
    Mk VII Transwarp Drive

Crew (approx.):
    Command: 10
    Security: 30
    Engineering: 25
    Operations: 20
    Medical: 10
    Science: 05
    TOTAL: 100

Logistics:
    Shuttlebay (5 Launch Pads, space for 10 in emergency landings)
    5 Cargo Bays (Large, modular. Can store hazardous materials if necessary. Has Airlock Access)
    10 Personnel Airlocks.
    Tractor Beam (Aft).
    Docking Clamps (Frwd - Station Docking, Port/Star - Station Docking, Vent - Module attachment (x5))
    Sickbay (Total Medical Capacity: 3 standard, 1 surgical)
    Science Lab (Gaseous Analytical and Conversion systems)

Auxilliary Craft:
    5 Personnel Shuttles (space for 5 occupants, 7 in emergency.)
    5 Cargo Shuttles (2 occupants, 1 Cargo Bay. Cargo Bay capable of theoretically storing 10 people)
    5 Work Bees (Capable of moderate repairs and transportation of hazardous materials to Cargo Bay airlocks)
    14 Escape Pods (each capable of carrying 5 people)
    S.S. Elim - Runabout (4 occupants, 1 cargo bay. Theoretical capacity of 12. Custom-designed and built for S.S. Tora Zhiyal by Turanian Government as a gift.

NOTES:
    Theoretical population limit: 390
    Modular Equipment Attachment systems.

So, with that done...

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Sickbay. The transport's doctor, a Dalosian called Kenar Torak, is treating the injuries of the girl Drake rescued. Drake is leaning on the nearby wall.*

Girl: You really didn't have to--

Drake: It was this or let you walk around Hood's Landing with a fractured skull.

What did those creeps want with you?

Girl: My guess is the Orions TRIBBLE my credit account and put a virus in it. Any transaction made from it would drain the receiving account dry and give the proceeds to them.

Drake: Why target you? I mean, hoppers aren't exactly known for their wealth.

Girl: To stop me from being able to run.

*Drake's concern gets piqued by that.*

Drake: The Orion's are chasing you?

*The girl nods.*

Girl: For the past 2 years. I can't stay in one place; I have to keep moving or they'll catch me. I did odd jobs on transports in exchange for the credits needed to pay for passage to the next colony. Rarely managed it, but that's where my MiLE savings came in handy.

Drake: MiLE? Your parents were in the military?

Girl: My mom was. My dad's an admiral.

Kenar: Wait. You're a hopper, but your parents are still alive?

Girl: I... don't want to talk about it.

Drake: Okay.

How much did you have in the account?

Girl: About 5,000 credits.

Drake: A lot for a Legacy fund kid.

Girl: They served in the Solain Crisis, Romulan Civil War, Lanco skirmish, M conflict, GCW and Shadow War.

Drake: Quite the service record. For 5,000 credits, at least one of them must have been a Captain by the GCW.

Girl: Commander by the Solain Crisis, Captain by Romulan Civil War.

Drake: Only a handful of Officers could claim to have served in the Solain Crisis.

Anyway, what are you going to do now?

Girl: Pray I can find a captain willing to take me to the next colony without getting paid.

Drake: Well... we're headed for Ora. That any good?

Girl: I can't pay you.

Drake: Don't worry about it.

*Drake begins to walk out.*

By the way, what's your name?

Girl: Tara.

Tara Forrester.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pyron 5 colony

Population 3 million.

Unsc agricultural world

Colony is based on farming and live stock with a small military ground base. In orbit are a network of 250 auto defense platforms and 2 space stations and 6 ship yards.

A middle age man in workers clothing walks into a small bar

Bartender : the normal

Man: yes please.

He takes a sear as he is handed a glass mixed with romulan and Arcadian ale. He takes a fee drinks.

Man: anything new.

Bartender: yeah I got a message that came in for you.

He hands him a padd.

He starts reading it. The note is short and simple.

From- Jacob
    Sinclaire be ready for anything.

He takes another drink

Sinclaire: thank you. Put it on my tab
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited November 2013
    Harper and his fleet soon arrive back at the milky way galaxy in cis space.

Harper: report

Officer: all systems check out. Local fleet is clear in us now.

Harper: good the sooner we are done here the sooner we go back home.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire walks into his medium sized house. Where Shaw is waiting.

Shaw: so how was your day.

Sinclaire: good how about yours.

Shaw : fairly well.

Sinclaire: where jonathen

Shaw: like his farther he has an adventurous spirit. What's wrong

Sinclaire : something's not right I received a message from Jacob today he simply said be ready

Shaw : is that bad.

Sinclaire: in going to have to leave for awhile can you watch over the farm and ranch while im gone.

Shaw: don't I always. Are you going to tell jonathen

Sinclaire : no if I'm lucky I'll o ly be gone a few days to a week at best.

Shaw : alright

They hug and kiss as Sinclaire leaves
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *Somewhere in deep space between the stars, about 22 years too late, the U.S.S. Red October reintegrates with the timeline, immediately under cloak. There is a momentary Manheim effect on the inhabitants of the monstrous Dominion dreadnought/Romulan Scimitar hybrid, but otherwise there are no side effects. Seconds later, all 30 of the timeships appear, but Voporak and the Red October are already gone. There is confusion among the timeships as they attempt to figure out what has happened.*

Wells captain: U.S.S. Thresher... we've lost him.

Captain Krom: Acknowledged. All ships, engage temporal shielding and energy signature masking and spread out. He can't have gotten very far.

*Unbeknownst to Krom, they won't catch up to the Red October. Its temporal core has sped up the ship by moving it slightly out of normal temporal variance*

Jirod: Time-lapse warp in effect. The temporal shields are online, and the Scimitar's 'perfect cloak' is working, well, perfectly.

Voporak: Keep us on course for Sol. I want to see how it's keeping up, and of course, remind everyone that I'm still here.

After all... memory fades with time.

*To the sensors of everyone else in the Alpha quadrant, a historically familiar temporal sensor wave spreads out from the epicenter of the 31 ships' arrival...*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Sam appears on his screen.*

Sam: Doramn. What can I do for you?

Dorman: I am afraid that Family visit to Earth is gonna have to be cancelled... Things are going to be a bit bumpy from here on out... I have played every card I have but no one here since that relay incident became public knowledge wants to believe that it was them. Nor do they believe Stane is alive.
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: I am afraid that Family visit to Earth is gonna have to be cancelled... Things are going to be a bit bumpy from here on out... I have played every card I have but no one here since that relay incident became public knowledge wants to believe that it was them. Nor do they believe Stane is alive.

Sam: Will, it's been 20 years. Why are you still chasing this?
    edited November 2013
    The harvenger sits near the Medusa cascade as Sinclaire soon appears in Jacobs ready room.

Sinclaire: so mi feelings where right.

Jacob: we don't know yet and that's the problem.
    edited November 2013
    * OOC: Hey Voporak.. Since your two years a bit late I guess we could have some looper fun... As he is in for a dead surprise that I am gonna hit pretty soon...

Actually right now.

*The two men enter the conference room all the Admiralty presence including the President. Bright is on hologram comm as well..*

Bright: We have lost contact with everything past Alpha Centari, no communications only shaky quantum communications...

Admiral Yoshigara: How much of the fleet is here..?

Bright: Only around forty five percent the Andromeda forces are still being held up at other points or we have lost contact with some of them..

Admiral Garral: Keep them mobilized I do not want Romulans sneaking into Sol System..

Terry: *Stands up as Admiral Bright ends the comm...*

What if it isn't Romulans sir? This is not their operations...

Garral: Then what do you suggest it is Captain...

Terry: Since we have not gotten anything as short of gloating from the Romulan Emperor about the fall of our systems.

Do you just think that it might be the beings....

Garral: You must be joking Captain.. They do not exist.

Dorman: Enough Admiral Garral. !! If you want to play like a ******n ostrich with your head in the sand and not listen to all possibilities especially when it is that obvious...

I won't let this whitewash continue. Especially not when the men who died in those incidents be swept into the rug...

President Schumer: We do not have enough evidence to consolidate those claim..

Dorman: Mr. President that evidence is there especially with the Preserver you are keeping on the Citadel...

Terry: Sir. There is proof to the contrary that the entire galactic political community is trying to keep under the rug or buried so deep it can't come to light.

Admiral Garral has made sure of that.

Admiral Garral: You impetuous little...

*The room lights up with chatter as comms with everything past the moon goes silent... FNN news reports report sightings of Giant Alien vessels squid like in appearence as giant fireballs light the sky...*

Dorman: What the...

Garral: What happened to Admiral Bright?

The defense fleet. They could not have made it through us that fast...

Yoshigara: Raise the al...

*The sky clouds darken as they start arriving in San Fransisco. Destroying the Golden Gate Bridge... They begin firing their beams trashing skyscrapers and Starfleet Academy... Harbinger arrives in front of the facility and fires a beam that strikes the building broadly... causing an explosion sending everyone into the walls and debris into all different directions.*

*Terry hits the wall grunting as everything goes silent for a moment but his vision blurs.. A couple moments as Dorman is yelling *

Dorman: Captain.. Terry get up...

Terry: Ow... Ugh... *His uniform is trashed and ripped some blood coming from minor lacerations...*

Dorman: Come on take a phaser.. We need to get out of here.

*They run to the bodies of people while Admiral Dorman is hailing for a transport or a ship...*

Dorman: Come on Damn it... This is Admiral Dorman anybody respond to this channel..

Terry: *checks the President who is split in half and charred... Garral is not far off but his head is gone... Yoshigara vaporized. *

Dorman: Come on I know Reynolds and the Possibility are waiting at the point..

Terry: *Death overwhelming his senses as he vomits... to the sounds of people screaming as buildings are being destroyed...*

Dorman: Come on I can feel it too.. We have to move.

Terry: Right...

*Elsewhere CIS space begins going silent... As well as Republic Space. *

*OOC: So it begins...:D*
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Sam: Will, it's been 20 years. Why are you still chasing this?

Dorman: Call it a hunch... No one that powerful gives up just like that.. There is also something we are missing...
    edited November 2013
    Officer: director I've lost contact with the federation. All there comma are silent.

Jacob: do we have a prowler nearby.

Officer: not really sir.

Jacob: try raising any one in the federation get me harper and the republic on security channel one.
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Officer: director I've lost contact with the federation. All there comma are silent.

Jacob: try raising any one in the federation get me harper and the republic on security channel one.

*OOC: Remember it is Simultaneous so they should be seeing their own menagerie as well and probably just as merciless.*
    edited November 2013

Officer: I am getting nothing sir.. Even some parts of our space is going dark..
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: I'm saying this now Virgo is not going though this again lol.
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: I'm saying this now Virgo is not going though this again lol.

*OOC: no they went through it once already.. I am not that heartless.*
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: no they went through it once already.. I am not that heartless.*

Ooc: I had hoped lol.

Jacob: him I don't like it. Let's head back to harper and his fleet we need to fund out what's going on. Try to get a prowler into the area as well
    edited November 2013
    Harper: report.

Officer: sir we have no pings in federation space. Its quite like nothings there.

Harper mumbles something to himself

Harper: send in a prowler. If they can't find out what's wrong we will send in a battle group. Put all ships at combat alert alpha.

Officer: aye sir.
    edited November 2013
    *Terry and Dorman leave via the window... walking through the walk ways... and rubble... Fighters, MS, and shuttles are fighting orbs and the Squid like vessels but being routed at every turn.. The People down below are rushing out of the way trying to dodge the ground forces that have arrived with the ships. Dorman knows the sight... of the ground forces...*

Terry: My god... is there anything we can do right now?

Dorman: Right now no... All we can do is hope they can get to safety...

Terry: We have to do something Will...

Dorman: What we could have done is prepare. But it appears... that there is hardly anyway we can fight back.. Hopefully Mars and Holtz have not been located yet.

*They make their way to another building as husks arrive... Dorman and Terry use their weapons to take them down..*

Terry:... Is that what they are going to do to us...

Dorman: Maybe... but maybe not.

*Taps his comm... to raise his ship..*

Dorman: Captain Reynolds... do you read...

*Reynolds comes on the comm barely... weak signal...*

Reynolds: We read you sir. Right now we are fighting our way to the docks we are trying to get out as many as we can but these .... *crackle* making... *Crackle* tough...

Dorman: Send me the coordinates I have Terry with me right now.. We will get there as soon as possible.
    edited November 2013
    Harper: report.

Officer: sir we have no pings in federation space. Its quite like nothings there.

Harper mumbles something to himself

Harper: send in a prowler. If they can't find out what's wrong we will send in a battle group. Put all ships at combat alert alpha.

Officer: aye sir.

*OOC: Remember if they still have worlds it needs to be shown here in the milky way.. if there is it is going to be fast.*
    edited November 2013
    Will post again shortly
    edited November 2013
    *As the two reach the docks a MS is blown to pieces by orbs... Fighters being outmatched by purely surprise. The docks however are now merely rubble and ruins of buildings in the Pacific ocean.. Including wrecks of ships...*

Dorman: Come on its not that far...

Terry: *Is running through and leaps a collapsed part of the tangled walkway... They meet up with a group of Federation personnel trying to get their companion out of the wreckage of a building on his leg...* Hey are you...

Ensign: sshhhh.. They will hear you..

Dorman: Too late get down!!!

*Abominations begin to fire on the group with arm cannons, Dorman and Terry are ducked behind cover firing at the creatures heads...*

*Retcon*
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: Full stop!

*The Red October comes to a complete stop, after getting sensor readings of the attack*

Would someone kindly explain to me what on Earth - literally, on Earth - just happened?

Mirra: Something big and powerful just attacked there, and the quadrant's gone dead quiet. That's all I can tell you.

Voporak: Yeesh... what the hell is going on? Draw all power into the cloak, and standby the emergency escape maneuver.

*OOC: Do Dorman & friends need some saving?*
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Voporak: Full stop!

*The Red October comes to a complete stop, after getting sensor readings of the attack*

Would someone kindly explain to me what on Earth - literally, on Earth - just happened?

Mirra: Something big and powerful just attacked there, and the quadrant's gone dead quiet. That's all I can tell you.

Voporak: Yeesh... what the hell is going on? Draw all power into the cloak, and standby the emergency escape maneuver.

*OOC: Do Dorman & friends need some saving?*

*OOC: You are actually 2 years ahead of that event so I think the only thing you can do is perhaps.. gawk and avoid being seen. So no I got it covered. *
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: You are actually 2 years ahead of that event so I think the only thing you can do is perhaps.. gawk and avoid being seen.*

OOC: Are you saying this happened in the past? Or were you referring to me saying 22 years earlier? What I meant by that is that I was including the previous 2 year time skip.
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: Are you saying this happened in the past? Or were you referring to me saying 22 years earlier? What I meant by that is that I was including the previous 2 year time skip.

*OOC: Oh.. But nah.. I think getting people out is all that can be done at this point. But don't worry you will be working with Terry instead of Dorman.. No I am not killing him off. He is going to do the right thing.

So if you want to get over there go ahead but your call man.*
    edited November 2013
    *Elsewhere... Fali is grimmacing as the call of the Old gods is very loud and noisy in his thoughts... *

Fali: Sam... The moment I have been dreading has arrived...
    edited November 2013
    The cis has a few not many the bulk of the unsc is in Virgo
    edited November 2013
    The cis has a few not many the bulk of the unsc is in Virgo

*OOC: Hmm.. Okay so it is driving them out and into Virgo.*
    edited November 2013
    Ooc you can drive them from the milky way that is fine.