What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Harper: I want all ships recalled back to us. Something isnt right and until I know what it is I want all our forces in one location.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *The comms on the few worlds they have... become dark and deja vu is starting to occur... Soon those worlds are starting to burn savagely, the ships have no chance, as they a nothing but flies on a windshield...*

Officer: Sir we have a prowler in our space their back!!

*Shows images of the last bastion of their forces in the Milky way being obliterated their gateways are now silent. The feed ends as a loud hum lands before them and destroys it.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Qo'noS*

*Wax is sitting in his command center trying to make sense of what is going on why the Federation and comms at the major powers were going dark... *

Wax: Get me something did the Romulans sneak through to bring them down or what?

Markon what do you think...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper hangs his head: there's nothing else we can do here open jump gates and head back to unsc space. Let's get out of here.

The infinity and its battle group leave the milky way to its almost certain doom in harpers eyes. He heads for his ready room as the last ships leave the milky way with out a trace.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: Sir are we just going to leave them there?

*OOC: I am assuming Jacob is going to stay at least because of Stane.. Plus if you want to assume a role of a left behind Captain you can do so man.. Should be interesting POV to give being left behind. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: I am leaving the Invasion of the Republic through Turanian Space and Federation Space to Ryan. I will be on in the morning and in the afternoon my time.. So no worries. Plus who wants to take on Preston's heir.. As I was hoping he would kinda give a coup for the leadership of the Romulan Government and have a small rivalry with Terry.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: Sir are we just going to leave them there?

*OOC: I am assuming Jacob is going to stay at least because of Stane.. Plus if you want to assume a role of a left behind Captain you can do so man.. Should be interesting POV to give being left behind. *

Harper: we dont have a choice.

Ooc: yeah he's staying of course will post for Jacob shortly
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Harper: we dont have a choice.

Ooc: yeah he's staying of course will post for Jacob shortly

Officer: We are leaving Billions to die sir. Even the Republic left to the milky way... They have not fully made the transfer.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: We are leaving Billions to die sir. Even the Republic left to the milky way... They have not fully made the transfer.

Harper: you don't know what those things can do.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: you don't know what those things can do.

Officer: Sir...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: Sir...

Harper: the unsc has dealt with these things before. Its the reason we came here. They destroyed our ships killed our people and we couldn't do a damn thing.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: the unsc has dealt with these things before. Its the reason we came here. They destroyed our ships killed our people and we couldn't do a damn thing.

Officer: Still doesn't mean we should abandon them
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: Still doesn't mean we should abandon them

Harper: let me put it this way. We stay we die. We leave we might just have a chance
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: let me put it this way. We stay we die. We leave we might just have a chance

Officer: Sir... We leave it won't mean anything. Not even a little. They are stronger if we stand together.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: Sir... We leave it won't mean anything. Not even a little. They are stronger if we stand together.

Harper: not even the iconians could stop them. I saw what happened. I saw them burn worlds while our ships where destroyed. I saw the iconians join the fight it took a super nova to take them out. There is NOTHING!!!! We can do for them. And I won't risk our survival on the slim chance there are survivors.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: not even the iconians could stop them. I saw what happened. I saw them burn worlds while our ships where destroyed. I saw the iconians join the fight it took a super nova to take them out. There is NOTHING!!!! We can do for them. And I won't risk our survival on the slim chance there are survivors.

Officer: Then when we make port I hereby Tender my resignation.. There are others I am sure that feel the same way I do and being cowards... There is a point here If they fall they may return here and finish us off sir. They will continue to kill if no one stands up to them. If you want a hole to hide in but me. No. I won't hide and lose my humanity doing it.

*As he leaves there is a pad followed by transmissions of many others, a lot of the older and younger generations. Resignations all of them. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: you do what you need to and I pray to the gods I'm wrong.

Lt. Gryh: sir your orders

Harper: same as before Lt. Same as before. Same as before

Ooc: yeah no harper is not going to change his mind. Lol
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Harper: you do what you need to and I pray to the gods I'm wrong.

Lt. Gryh: sir your orders

Harper: same as before Lt. Same as before. Same as before

Ooc: yeah no harper is not going to change his mind. Lol

*OOC: I know. Just thought some discord here would be interesting to see. I am wondering if this kind of thing will happen else where. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: sir the fleets gone.

Jacob: good we don't need to risk losing any more ship. Harper knows he can't win. He will activate the Virgo defense grid. And seal off the gate way. He will do what he is supposed to.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Officer: sir the fleets gone.

Jacob: good we don't need to risk losing any more ship. Harper knows he can't win. He will activate the Virgo defense grid. And seal off the gate way. He will do what he is supposed to.

Hallis: Director there are extra ships coming through the gates they are asking for orders.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hallis: Director there are extra ships coming through the gates they are asking for orders.

Jacob: to get the hell back. We need all available ships at Virgo. Tell them there is nothing they can do the last thing I need is a band of ships traversing the galaxy messing up our operation we already have prowlers searching for survivors.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: to get the hell back. We need all available ships at Virgo. Tell them there is nothing they can do the last thing I need is a band of ships traversing the galaxy messing up our operation we already have prowlers searching for survivors.

Hallis: Sir they have resigned and are tired of running.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hallis: Sir they have resigned and are tired of running.

Jacob: then send them to the Klingons from what we know they havent been attacked yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: then send them to the Klingons from what we know they havent been attacked yet.

Hallis: If they run into Federation vessels? Intelligence says their massing was not finished.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hallis: If they run into Federation vessels? Intelligence says their massing was not finished.

Jacob: have them set a rally point at the Klingon border for all ships to meet there.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: have them set a rally point at the Klingon border for all ships to meet there.

Hallis: I will set it to Khitomer and the Citadel.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob pulls up a holo display.

Jacob: they are blocking almost all comm traffic except e and h band. Let's hope the republic has their ears open. Transmit a message on e and h band comms.

He turns to Sinclaire

Jacob: you want to go find a certain criminal we both know.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: firefly bring up grid a12- g09

Firefly : bringing up now.

Jacob: they seem to be focusing on the federation. Are there any special research facilities in this area.

Firefly : not in my data base no but that doesn't mean there isn't. I can't access fed satelitw uplinks any more.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: firefly bring up grid a12- g09

Firefly : bringing up now.

Jacob: they seem to be focusing on the federation. Are there any special research facilities in this area.

Firefly : not in my data base no but that doesn't mean there isn't. I can't access fed satelitw uplinks any more.

*A little assistant comes out of the programs other end advising something else*

VI assistant: How about their Mars base... I am sure a certain person back at the citadel would want to help... It is a Preserver cache a databank.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *A little assistant comes out of the programs other end advising something else*

VI assistant: How about their Mars base... I am sure a certain person back at the citadel would want to help... It is a Preserver cache a databank.

Firefly: well that explains why I was having trouble accessing it. Hm if we could get there we may be able to at least find something to defend ourselves with.

Jacob: helm set course for mars best speed and engage cloak.