test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Okay I will close that one up..*

Fali: We need to go to this UGC then not that it would matter much with Waff still on the loose.

S. Sam: What are you going to tell them?
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: I think you are so dilluded that you cannot see that your part of us as well, there have been others like you and they have also made such claims. But your not nature, Your one evil man that wants to end things his way. Like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. I know this now because I have been educated in such things now since killing your Master.

Drazaak: This is older than you, Admiral. This debate his been raging for aeons, when your world was still learning how to speak!

We maintained order in our Galaxy for the last several billion years, but when it came time to spread it to your galaxy, the guardians were in our way.

They would have your people suffer in the muck of those above your station. Does Tsar Nicholas II ring bells with you?

Entire civilisations reach that point sooner or later, and stay trapped there until they collapse. Then they rebuild, and hit that point again. A cycle of suffering. It need not be that way.

We would guide your people, make your civilisation just and keep it so. No more of your people need die to protect the corrupt.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    S. Sam: What are you going to tell them?

Fali: We still need their Protection from the Romulans. As I am sure that will be a new Theater of war sooner or later.
    edited November 2013
    Drazaak: This is older than you, Admiral. This debate his been raging for aeons, when your world was still learning how to speak!

We maintained order in our Galaxy for the last several billion years, but when it came time to spread it to your galaxy, the guardians were in our way.

They would have your people suffer in the muck of those above your station. Does Tsar Nicholas II ring bells with you?

Entire civilisations reach that point sooner or later, and stay trapped there until they collapse. Then they rebuild, and hit that point again. A cycle of suffering. It need not be that way.

We would guide your people, make your civilisation just and keep it so. No more of your people need die to protect the corrupt.

Dorman: There goes your delusions again. How about your need for killing? This is not debate it is genocide. If you won't stop you will lose everything fool. What will you do then. Your rule before was nothing special but tyranny. At least people have a chance here, your not justified.

I won't be the one to end you. I know that. But I will try.
    edited November 2013
    Fali: We still need their Protection from the Romulans. As I am sure that will be a new Theater of war sooner or later.

S. Sam: I won't argue with that.

*She presses a control and the cruiser beams them back.*
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: There goes your delusions again. How about your need for killing? This is not debate it is genocide. If you won't stop you will lose everything fool. What will you do then. Your rule before was nothing special but tyranny. At least people have a chance here, your not justified.

I won't be the one to end you. I know that. But I will try.

Drazaak: If I wanted to kill you, I would do it now. You are nothing to me. I am a god compared to you.

My master was misguided. This time, we will act as Mor'bid acted 700,000 years ago.
    edited November 2013
    Drazaak: If I wanted to kill you, I would do it now. You are nothing to me. I am a god compared to you.

My master was misguided. This time, we will act as Mor'bid acted 700,000 years ago.

Dorman: Deluded creature.. You still don't get it at all.. You master said the same before I ran him through. The point is that we try. Nature always finds a way to change. You will learn that in the end.
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: Deluded creature.. You still don't get it at all.. You master said the same before I ran him through.

Drazaak: My intentions are pure. Mor'dred forsook the prophecy. I will bring it to fruition.

Why will you people not understand that what I do is to preserve you? To end your suffering?
    edited November 2013
    Drazaak: My intentions are pure. Mor'dred forsook the prophecy. I will bring it to fruition.

Why will you people not understand that what I do is to preserve you? To end your suffering?

Dorman: Nature is our god not you. You preserve nothing. Nothing grows on the worlds you destroy. Only reason I suffer is because of beings like you that think you know better. I bet that burns doesn't it Drazaak.. I bet your master had his reason and he damn near did win. Be gone if you won't listen as I won't let this galaxy and the next civilization be under your rule.
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: Nature is our god not you. You preserve nothing. Nothing grows on the worlds you destroy. Only reason I suffer is because of beings like you that think you know better. I bet that burns doesn't it Drazaak.. I bet your master had his reason and he damn near did win. Be gone if you won't listen as I won't let this galaxy and the next civilization be under your rule.

Drazaak: You have no way of stopping me!

No this, Admiral! From the flames of Ragnarok, Midgaard shall enter a brave new age! We shall be the ones to bring about that new age!
    edited November 2013
    Drazaak: You have no way of stopping me!

No this, Admiral! From the flames of Ragnarok, Midgaard shall enter a brave new age! We shall be the ones to bring about that new age!

Dorman: Good bye Drazaak.
    edited November 2013
    *Present Day the Victory party is celebratory, The Federation Fleet survived its conflict still intact and thanks to its innovation. However, its a tempered one for the Federation as things are still not ideal as the Klingons and Romulans are still at war with another. *

*Citadel dock: The Victory Fleet arrives back battered but still there... Loved ones greeting their children, their wives, life partners, companions... Dorman sits on the Bridge of the Possibility his mind still racing at what they had won.. *

Dereks: Sir..

Dorman: I hereby give permission for all crews to have at least 4 days of leave. Tend to their hearts.
    edited November 2013
    *Present Day the Victory party is celebratory, The Federation Fleet survived its conflict still intact and thanks to its innovation. However, its a tempered one for the Federation as things are still not ideal as the Klingons and Romulans are still at war with another. *

*Citadel dock: The Victory Fleet arrives back battered but still there... Loved ones greeting their children, their wives, life partners, companions... Dorman sits on the Bridge of the Possibility his mind still racing at what they had won.. *

Dereks: Sir..

Dorman: I hereby give permission for all crews to have at least 4 days of leave. Tend to their hearts.

*The R.S.S. Normandy and R.S.S. Republic also arrive.

John walks onto the Freedom and stops Damon in the corridor.*

John: Commander.
    edited November 2013
    *The R.S.S. Normandy and R.S.S. Republic also arrive.

John walks onto the Possibility and stops Damon in the corridor.*

John: Commander.

*OOC: He is on the Freedom..

Damon: Sir.. What is it..
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: He is on the Freedom..

Damon: Sir.. What is it..

John: There's someone I want you to meet.

*John leads him to the Normandy's Brig, showing him Kela's cell.*

Kela?
    edited November 2013
    John: There's someone I want you to meet.

*John leads him to the Normandy's Brig, showing him Kela's cell.*

Kela?

Damon: Who the hell is this? I know she is Preston's hit woman.. Plus.. HOW THE HELL IS SHE ALIVE!!!
    edited November 2013
    Damon: Who the hell is this? I know she is Preston's hit woman.. Plus.. HOW THE HELL IS SHE ALIVE!!!

John: Ask her.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Jehrico 7 the infinity and the fleet arrive back in unsc space.

Harper beams down to speak with the president.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited November 2013
    Unsc reporter : and now we go to the memorial gardens where president Granz is preparing for his speech to the unsc which will be aired live once we his ready.

The image goes to the large gardens where a memorial of a phoenix burning in a blue flame is behind the podium the 501st legion and 109th fighter battalion are there as well. As well as all high and fleetcomm officers.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited November 2013
    Granz walks up looking out at the crowd.

Granz: for us the war is over. The storm is past but let us not forget those who traveled into the howling dark and did not return. For them it required sacrifice Beyond measure and they will not be forgotten. As a memorial this phoenix will stand over the wall of those killed in the conflict we will not forget their sacrifice. As we begin to rebuild we will look to their courage for strength knowing that we to can and will prevail.

Granz turns as the soldiers stand and salute towards the phoenix as two longswords fly in a low formation above.

Unsc reporter : and there is our live report from the memorial
    edited November 2013
    John: Ask her.

Kela: Oh relax will you.. He doesn't know.

I am your sister...

Damon: Bull****.

Kela: I am take a comparison blood test.
    edited November 2013
    Kela: Oh relax will you.. He doesn't know.

I am your sister...

Damon: Bull****.

Kela: I am take a comparison blood test.

John: I'll save time.

*John passes him a PADD.*

Sam had me compare her DNA with yours when we bought her on board. The genetics are just too similar for you two to be anything less than siblings.
    edited November 2013
    *They run a quick comparison DNA test which the results stun Damon...into a quiet *

Damon: No... No can't be.. *He looks at John again*

How can I have a sister and it be a nut job killer? I don't even remember her at all.
    edited November 2013
    *They run a quick comparison DNA test which the results stun Damon...into a quiet *

Damon: No... No can't be.. *He looks at John again*

How can I have a sister and it be a nut job killer? I don't even remember her at all.

John: I... can't help you with that one, Damon.

The one person who can is sitting inside that cell.

I... I have to hand her over to S.H.I.E.L.D. in an hour. I'll let you two talk until then.

*John walks out and leaves the two to talk.*

OOC: I don't know if you want to leave this open-ended and go on to the time skip now, or actually have them have their conversation?
    edited November 2013
    *On the Citadel Wax walks to the Klingon Embassy and into Talikar's office. *

Talikar: Captain... What do I owe the pleasure of an heir of two Great houses.

Wax: I hear there is a plague within our people.

Talikar: There is.. *coughing* The Romulans think we unleashed it on them.

Wax: We did not do that did we? Because we are suffering it and we would not be that foolish.

Talikar: Oh course not. That is not honorable.

Wax: Where is Markon?

Talikar: He is recovering from the first battle of the war.

Wax: I wish to speak with him..
    edited November 2013
    *Northman is on a private channel speaking to the Republic President*
    edited November 2013
    *Northman is on a private channel speaking to the Republic President*

Kyoshi: Northman. What can I do for you?
    edited November 2013
    *On the Citadel Wax walks to the Klingon Embassy and into Talikar's office. *

Talikar: Captain... What do I owe the pleasure of an heir of two Great houses.

Wax: I hear there is a plague within our people.

Talikar: There is.. *coughing* The Romulans think we unleashed it on them.

Wax: We did not do that did we? Because we are suffering it and we would not be that foolish.

Talikar: Oh course not. That is not honorable.

Wax: Where is Markon?

Talikar: He is recovering from the first battle of the war.

Wax: I wish to speak with him..

*Qo'nos, First City. Markon is reading battle reports as his forces continue their defensive campaign even in his absence.

He has been setting long-standing family affairs in order, something he knows he should have done years ago.

He sees a transmission from Wax come through on his monitor.*

Markon: Wax, my good friend! To what do I owe this honour?!
    edited November 2013
    *Qo'nos, First City. Markon is reading battle reports as his forces continue their defensive campaign even in his absence.

He has been setting long-standing family affairs in order, something he knows he should have done years ago.

He sees a transmission from Wax come through on his monitor.*

Markon: Wax, my good friend! To what do I owe this honour?!

Wax: My untimely arrival, it seems Grethor has been unleashed. A plague...

and a war.
    edited November 2013
    Kyoshi: Northman. What can I do for you?

Northman: I assume you were briefed already on the next phase considering the incidents of what happened to the late Admiral. I am to replace him under a guise of course.