What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Northman: I assume you were briefed already on the next phase considering the incidents of what happened to the late Admiral. I am to replace him under a guise of course.

Kyoshi: Difficult. It would draw a lot of attention if a high-ranking admiral just appeared out of nowhere.

For now, you'll have to be patient.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Wax: My untimely arrival, it seems Grethor has been unleashed. A plague...

and a war.

Markon: Both of which are taking their toll.

But, we will overcome it, as we've overcome everything before. We are Klingon.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At the ceremony reception

Granz: admiral harper come here please. I would like to talk to you.

Harper: of course.

Granz: admiral I'm placing you in command of the home fleet and the infinity as your command ship.

Harper: thank you sir.

Granz: we have a lot to rebuild. And you can start with rebuilding the fleet.

Harper: I would be honored sir.

The two go back into the main hall as they take drinks and join the celebration.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Kyoshi: Difficult. It would draw a lot of attention if a high-ranking admiral just appeared out of nowhere.

For now, you'll have to be patient.

Northman: I know I can wait..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Markon: Both of which are taking their toll.

But, we will overcome it, as we've overcome everything before. We are Klingon.

Wax: You will need help which I am willing to provide. I am returning home.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    John: I... can't help you with that one, Damon.

The one person who can is sitting inside that cell.

I... I have to hand her over to S.H.I.E.L.D. in an hour. I'll let you two talk until then.

*John walks out and leaves the two to talk.*

OOC: I don't know if you want to leave this open-ended and go on to the time skip now, or actually have them have their conversation?

*OOC: Open ended as he does need time. Quite a bit . Don't worry we will do it tonight as I am going to be reading and typing tonight anyway. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: so the time skip we doing tonight or tomorrow
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: so the time skip we doing tonight or tomorrow

*OOC: Starting my end tonight. As I am going to be by my laptop tonight unlike yesterday.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Starting my end tonight. As I am going to be by my laptop tonight unlike yesterday.*

Ooc: OK how many years we skipping
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: OK how many years we skipping

OOC: Also, are the current characters going to be old folks retiring/close to retiring, or are most still going to be just in different positions/ranks?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

OOC: Okay, 20 year time skip then. Allen, if you want to start us off?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: Also, are the current characters going to be old folks retiring/close to retiring, or are most still going to be just in different positions/ranks?

Would say it depends on how long we skip
  • Options
    edited November 2013

OOC: To answer both Questions Yes and no. You both will see when I do mine as the ones that are not dead are there. Also it is 20 years.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    20 years OK I can work with that will post shortly
  • Options
    edited November 2013

OOC: Depends on the character, really. Several of my characters will still be active, but I'll be shifting the focus to new characters. Allen, I know, is going to be doing something with the twins.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Depends on the character, really. Several of my characters will still be active, but I'll be shifting the focus to new characters. Allen, I know, is going to be doing something with the twins.

OOC: I wonder who I will be focusing on. :rolleyes: (As if it wasn't obvious)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: I wonder who I will be focusing on. :rolleyes: (As if it wasn't obvious)

OOC: The benefits of being a time traveller.

Except when you break the forum's timeline.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: OK 20 years let's see here

New harvest

Jacob and Granz are sitting in a outside cafe as harper wearing his admiral uniform.

Harper : well well what's it been 10 years.

Granz: at least. I left the presidency 15 years ago.

Jacob: this was overdue

Harper : that it was so how has everyone been

Granz: relaxed. Keeping my eyes on politics still.

Jacob: keeping track of Intel been watching as normal.

Harper: same old same old huh.

Granz: and you

Harper: oh you know running the home fleet as normal keeps me busy.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Okay, 20 year time skip then. Allen, if you want to start us off?

OOC: I will in a bit. *

*Starfleet medical Citadel*

*Danny is laying there as his condition has stabilized and looks relitively unharmed. Anew is not far off...*

Danny: Funny how you have been there the whole time.

Anew: *blushes slightly* Yes I was.. I wasn't the only one though.. Captain Sanders is being checked on right now.

Danny: Cap can wait. *Holds her hand.*

Anew: What was the news...

Danny: It was a focused disease that will kill me in time.

*Dorman enters his home to find Fisher getting acquainted with the twins who are wrestling all over the place with her.. *

Dorman: I see you are aquainted now..

Fisher: Oh yes.. these two are not all that wild.. But something concerns me..

Dorman: I know it is something they will have to take care of. Those two are important.

Fisher: Welcome home *she opens up her arms *

Dorman: *Kneels down as the twins go over to him..* I am home..

*He takes all three into his arms. A old wound finally healed.*

I am home.

*20 years later 2555... The war with the Romulans has been on and off as the Federation has twice now fended off their invasion fleets, their relations with the Klingons have been cordial at most. Dorman has remained the leader of Starfleet and the UGC forces when necessary. The twins Lexi and Terry did graduate the academy at top of their class and within couple years they did have younger "siblings". Danny his condition deteriorating as per the plague symptoms. Wax left Starfleet to tend to his people, he is a fellow General beside Markon. Damon now Captain of the Freedom. The vanguard still exists as Danny still is a member.. Kela has been in the UGC Sanitarium. The battle lines of the Romulans and Klingons have not changed much in 20 years. But there are whispers of troubles in Iconian space and the Turanian Alliance.. Rumors of worlds going dark and loss of contact have the UGC concerned. Fali has had some success in quelling the Civil War. Starfleet is worried of a invasion.. *

*Earth San Fransisco *

*Terry walks across the hall of the Starfleet office as Admiral Dorman leaves the conference room...*

Terry: Admiral..

Dorman: Captain..

Terry: What is the fleet going to do..

Dorman: Bright is massing the fleets right now but not everyone is here.. But I don't think it is the Romulans..

Terry: It couldn't be.. The UGC outlawed the use of their Obliterator weapons as with all Twilight weaponry.

Dorman: I know. I said it was probably the beings like Sovereign...

Terry: If it is them we know the UGC doesn't acknowledge their existence. That was dropped when the off world survivors of the supernova incident...

Dorman: It wasn't a supernova...

Terry: I believe you...

Dorman: Where is your sister?

Terry: Lex is on the Citadel as a Diplomat.

Dorman: Good tell her to stay there. Look.. The conference want me to bring you in there. They know that you are the first person to be considered for the Innovator research project.

Terry: Relax.. I don't think they are going to find much.. But if they want my opinion given my name and legacy... There isn't much to say... I can only feel and hear death..

*Terry's omni tool forces up a message from Admiral Bright older now and greying. *

Bright: Admiral... Captain..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Funzies time. This is what I love about not being attached to the timeline.

*Five minutes later. In space (if that's even applicable) outside of the space-time continuum, the power on the Red October and the 30 temporal ships flicker on for a billionth of a second.*

Vranlek: The ship just turned on.

*Voporak, sitting in his chair, turns around*

Voporak: Hm?

Vranlek: One of the thousands of numbers on the temporal core's control screen just changed.

Voporak: So we're going somewhere.

Vranlek: Yes. Very soon.

Voporak: Alright then. Let's get this show on the road, shall we? All hands to stations, prepare to go... somewhere completely not where we expected to go!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Funzies time. This is what I love about not being attached to the timeline.

*Five minutes later. In space (if that's even applicable) outside of the space-time continuum, the power on the Red October and the 30 temporal ships flicker on for a billionth of a second.*

Vranlek: The ship just turned on.

*Voporak, sitting in his chair, turns around*

Voporak: Hm?

Vranlek: One of the thousands of numbers on the temporal core's control screen just changed.

Voporak: So we're going somewhere.

Vranlek: Yes. Very soon.

Voporak: Alright then. Let's get this show on the road, shall we? All hands to stations, prepare to go... somewhere completely not where we expected to go!

*OOC: After everyone posts I will be kicking off something that will be making Drazaak looking like a Kindergarten play. No offense intended. But hey Ryan this will be simultaneous so lets get our timing right.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Granz: so harper where are you off to then.

Harper: back to the milky way things aren't going well and the cis council has asked me to come with a few battle groups to help remind everyone we are still there.

Jacob: sounds like fun. I'll see what Intel I can dig up for you in the area.

Harper : I thought you retired from unit

Jacob: I had thought about it but decided against it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Granz: so harper where are you off to then.

Harper: back to the milky way things aren't going well and the cis council has asked me to come with a few battle groups to help remind everyone we are still there.

Jacob: sounds like fun. I'll see what Intel I can dig up for you in the area.

Harper : I thought you retired from unit

Jacob: I had thought about it but decided against it.

*OOC: Hey Logan same goes for your end. Just make sure your all ready and nice and developed.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    20 years later, January 23rd 2554 (okay, slightly less than 20 years, but does a month really make that much difference?).

After a year in office, evidence was bought to light of President Kyoshi's corruption, resulting in his removal from Office. The Republic and C.I.S. are now allies, the Turanian Alliance are now full members of the Republic and the Republic's colonial and exploration efforts in the Pegasus Galaxy are in full swing.

An uneasy peace has been maintained between the Klingons and Romulans for the last 15 years and war could break out again at any moment.

Sam and Matt eventually settled down on Khitomer after the war, in Sam's old hometown, to raise their family; their first daughter, born shortly after the war ended, called Danielle (Dani for short, named after Dana) who is now nineteen and their second daughter Tara, aged sixteen.

Matt is now a Vice Admiral, serving as naval liaison to the Citadel when not planetside with Sam. Dani is at the Republic Naval Officer Academy and Tara...

...is a complex matter.

Pegasus Prime, the capital of the Pegasus Colonial Government. Hood's Landing, the Capital city. A man walks into a bar in the city, wearing a navy blue jacket with an emblem reading "Torah Zhiyal" on the sleeve, and a phaser pistol holstered at his side. He steps over and sits at the bar.*

Bartender: What'll it be, Drake?

*The man - Captain Daniel Drake (no relation to Franklin Drake) looks up.*

Drake: Usual, Lex.

Bartender: You got it.

Drake: Had any trouble lately?

Bartender: Couple of brawls. Nothing major. Always keep a rifle since that Nausicaan last month.

Drake: Anything interesting?

Bartender: Nothing illegal, if that's what you're asking. If there were, I'd tell P-Sec.

Drake: I don't mean illegal. I like to stay informed.

Bartender: Well, I had a girl in here earlier - don't worry, I didn't sell her anything alcoholic. She looked a mess.

Drake: How so?

Bartender: Don't get me wrong, she was a pretty thing. She was probably... 16, 15?

In my line of work, you learn to read faces...

*He passes Drake a scotch.*

I can tell if someone's happy, sad, in love, heartbroken, all by small quirks in their behaviour.

Drake: And?

Bartender: That girl... her face gave me mixed signals; pain, loss, fear, hope, agitation...

From her clothes and the bag she had with her, I'd say she was a hopper.

Drake: Huh. Okay, thanks Lex.

*He drinks the scotch and walks out.

Elsewhere, in a nearby alleyway, a 16 year old girl, long brown hair with brown eyes, wearing a white top and black trousers, gets slammed against the wall. A group of men stand over her.*

Man 1: You think your funny, punk?! I bring you here, and you try to cheat me?!

Girl: I gave you your money, Hall!

Man 1: Tell that to my now-empty credit chit! Or are you gonna try and tell me you didn't know you account had a virus in it?!

Girl: I DIDN'T!

*She screams as they begin beating her again.*

Drake: That's enough!

*They stop, looking up to see Drake at the end of the alleyway, pointing his phaser pistol at them.*

Man 1: This is none of your business, pal!

Drake: Leave... the girl... alone.

Man 1: Well... look at Mr Bigshot over here!

Before the group can reach their phasers, Drake stuns them all before running over to the girl, blood trickling from her forehead.*

Drake: Are you okay?

Girl: *Groans*... Had worse...

Drake: I can guess.

*He looks at her bag a few meters away.*

You a hopper?

Girl: Yeah...

I came here on that Captain's ship and...

Drake: Save it. The important thing is to get you medical.

Girl: I can't afford...

Drake: I'll handle it.

*He taps his combadge.*

Drake to Zhiyal, two to beam to Sickbay.

*The two are beamed out.*

OOC: So, yeah, I'll post more tomorrow when I get a chance. This is just to get me started.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: don't worry I will.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    A few hours later at jehrico 7 Jacob walks into the presidents office in his full uniform

President jehiom : director Halsey glad you could make it.

Jacob: of course I could make time.

Jehiom : I need you to monitor the situation back in the milky way as you already know harper is going with 3 battle groups since all our planets here have there defense grids up.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *20 Hours before*

*San Fransisco.. Dorman's Office*

Network Aide: How may I help you

Dorman: Sam Forrester

Network: Thank you please wait one moment.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob is soon on the harvenger-b

Jacob: all systems check out

Officer: yes sir all systems green.

Jacob: well then let's go.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Danny, his appearance is rough and mangled is on New Romulus watching his target, the former Admiral now retired Fanshu'a at a war rally... He looks at a picture he keeps in his pocket. Murmuring something he gets his rifle out follows out through the scope. *

Danny: *After he places the picture away and fires hitting the Romulan dead center mass...*

One less bad guy..

*He remembers back to the Romulan attack on Ktinga IX... closing his eyes before setting the rifle to disintegrate he sets it down and walks away. Before he leaves the Hotel... he starts coughing... then sticking a hypo on his neck to relive it. *

*USS Freedom at the border*

*Damon is sitting at his desk trying to drink and be at ease... Running the ship for the last two decades has been rough... but manageable. In the corner a picture of his sister which during his drinking binges he puts it face down...*

Damon: Damn it..

*Klingon Homeworld Wax sits back... Being the elected Chancellor is rough but manageable especially with his house growing in size... Accepting his role in Klingon affairs and being Grandson to two heroes in Klingon lore gave him much... Marrying his son off to Markon's house aided quite a bit.*

Wax: *Speaking Klingon while sending off a set of orders. * Get me Markon.

*He remembers Talikar and his death bed at least 16 years before.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob sits in his ready room as the ship heads for the citadel. He has kept to himself mostly the past few years. And sees no reason to change that right now. He pulls a small jem out of his pocket and looks at it. He hasn't used it in 20 years. Maybe its time he called on an old friend.