What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Kela knocks her head savagely on the bulkhead.*

Kela: Damon. You old hag.

*Sam rubs her forehead, now bleeding from a cut. She feels her rage building as she hits Kela with a right hook, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her against the opposite wall.

Sam *angry*: I am 32, targ.

Wait.

*She loosens her grip, no longer choking Kela.*

What did you say?

Damon? Damon's your brother?
    edited October 2013
    Doctor: *trying again... It begins to seal...* Alright.. unclamp it.. all we need is to get to the ship and keep the blood transfusions up..

God 18 hours of surgery after surgery..

*Hawk unclamps it.*

Hawk: You're doing great.

*He looks across to Widow.*

You too.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Sam rubs her forehead, now bleeding from a cut. She feels her rage building as she hits Kela with a right hook, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her against the opposite wall.

Sam *angry*: I am 32, targ.

Wait.

*She loosens her grip, no longer choking Kela.*

What did you say?

Damon? Damon's your brother?

Kela: Yes I am.. He is dead because of you..
    edited October 2013
    *Hawk unclamps it.*

Hawk: You're doing great.

*He looks across to Widow.*

You too.

Anew: Doctor get some sleep you need it..

*Looking down at the wounded guy bloodied... *

Rest up you will be fine..

Thanks... I have seen a lot of that down there.. The doctors.. must really hate this war.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Granz sits drinking some Arcadia whisky. Looking over the reports and laws coming across his desk.

He sets the padd down rubbing his eyes as he falls asleep.

Jacob: get me captain harper. I have a mission for him since he is already there.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Kela: Yes I am.. He is dead because of you..

*Sam tightens her grip again, pulling Kela forward before smashing her back against the wall, barring her arm across Kela's neck.*

Sam *angry*: That's bull! Forgetting for the moment that Damon doesn't have any family...

*She throws Kela across the room.*

HE'S NOT DEAD!

*OOC: And the chances of her believing that are probably going to be slim, given 2 factors:
    A) Kela's a proven psychopath. Once she started hating Sam, she wouldn't believe her if she said rain was wet.
    B) She's spent several years believing her brother is dead.
    C) She doesn't think highly of Sam.
    In her mind, Sam's probably covering her own hide, don't you think?*
    edited October 2013
    *Sam tightens her grip again, pulling Kela forward before smashing her back against the wall, barring her arm across Kela's neck.*

Sam *angry*: That's bull! Forgetting for the moment that Damon doesn't have any family...

*She throws Kela across the room.*

HE'S NOT DEAD!

*OOC: And the chances of her believing that are probably going to be slim, given 2 factors:
    A) Kela's a proven psychopath. Once she started hating Sam, she wouldn't believe her if she said rain was wet.
    B) She's spent several years believing her brother is dead.
    C) She doesn't think highly of Sam.
    In her mind, Sam's probably covering her own hide, don't you think?*

OOC: I know but should give some light at how bad Gyunei is. *

Kela: *slashing her face and giving a Van Damme kick to her face * He did hag. It was an adoption that hid it from him.. I never had the chance to find him because he wound up dead as he died protecting you.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: I know but should give some light at how bad Gyunei is. *

Kela: *slashing her face and giving a Van Damme kick to her face * He did hag. It was an adoption that hid it from him.. I never had the chance to find him because he wound up dead as he died protecting you.

*Sam grunts as she tackles Kela to the floor, taking the knife off her again before putting it to her throat.*

Sam *angry*: Then how about you take a look at the b*stard who killed him?!

*She glares at Gyunei.*
    edited October 2013
    *Sam grunts as she tackles Kela to the floor, taking the knife off her again before putting it to her throat.*

Sam *angry*: Then how about you take a look at the b*stard who killed him?!

*She glares at Gyunei.*

Kela: My piece with Gyunei is done. I failed to kill him.. So here I am. Killing you would give me satisfaction.. that I could not get other wise.

Gyunei: *Smiles under his mask... as he watches Kela get the upper hand on Sam with a pulling away of her knife hand and a sharp head butt. *
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: I'm going to hit Virgo a little later tonight. Will send harper to start talking to the republic tomorrow.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Kela: My piece with Gyunei is done. I failed to kill him.. So here I am. Killing you would give me satisfaction.. that I could not get other wise.

Gyunei: *Smiles under his mask... as he watches Kela get the upper hand on Sam with a pulling away of her knife hand and a sharp head butt. *

*Sam rolls out of the way before delivering a sharp kick to Kela's head, knocking her down. She then presses her foot down on Kela's throat.*

Sam: Listen to me, you psychotic, sadistic, targ. Damon... is... not... dead.

*She stomps down on Kela's wrist connected to the knife she was holding the knife in, fracturing it and forcing Kela to let the knife go. Sam then stomps on the knife and slides it away, still pressing her other foot on Kela's neck.*
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: I'm going to hit Virgo a little later tonight. Will send harper to start talking to the republic tomorrow.

OOC: I thought you sent Jacob to do that?
    edited October 2013
    *Sam rolls out of the way before delivering a sharp kick to Kela's head, knocking her down. She then presses her foot down on Kela's throat.*

Sam: Listen to me, you psychotic, sadistic, targ. Damon... is... not... dead.

*She stomps down on Kela's wrist connected to the knife she was holding the knife in, fracturing it and forcing Kela to let the knife go. Sam then stomps on the knife and slides it away, still pressing her other foot on Kela's neck.*

Gyunei: *Preforming a Vulcan grip on Sam which Sam slumps down to the ground.. *
    edited October 2013
    Gyunei: *Preforming a Vulcan grip on Sam which Sam slumps down to the ground.. *

*Sam lies unconscious on the deck, bleeding from the cut on her forehead, the cut on her right cheek from the knife slash, and a blow above the bridge of her nose from the headbutt.*
    edited October 2013
    *Sam lies unconscious on the deck, bleeding from the cut on her forehead, the cut on her right cheek from the knife slash, and a blow above the bridge of her nose from the headbutt.*

Gyunei: That is enough little one. We take her to our master.. It should do well.. They should not notice for while...

Kela: *Spitting blood.* Yeah.. Stane is gonna have some fun..

*A man enters the council session... white with shock...*

Messenger: Council men/women.. The Republic President, his cabinet, and few senators have been assassinated... The weapons at the scene were Romulan... in make..
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: no Jacob was to decide who would be best to send.
    edited October 2013
    Gyunei: That is enough little one. We take her to our master.. It should do well.. They should not notice for while...

Kela: *Spitting blood.* Yeah.. Stane is gonna have some fun..

*A man enters the council session... white with shock...*

Messenger: Council men/women.. The Republic President, his cabinet, and few senators have been assassinated... The weapons at the scene were Romulan... in make..

Sentinel: Sinclaire remain here and watch for trouble. I will investigate this attack.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: Sinclaire remain here and watch for trouble. I will investigate this attack.

*OOC: Meant to go that way.. *
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Meant to go that way.. *

Ooc: figured.

Sentinel gives Sinclaire a nod as sentinel leaved the citadel to see what happened.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel arrives at the place of the massacre. Looking around.

Sentinel; I am getting far to old for this.

He quietly walks around the area. Taking in everything and putting together what happened.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel arrives at the place of the massacre. Looking around.

Sentinel; I am getting far to old for this.

He quietly walks around the area. Taking in everything and putting together what happened.

*OOC: I am assuming it is the same one Allen knew. But yes gonna have more foreshadowing here.*

*The Sentinel soon finds a lookalike of someone he knew... Dark hair... tanning skin, with silver growing slowly over the skin.. His eyes are glowing like those innovades do when they speak with each other. The Sentinel is in awe as the power and magnitude of the voices he hears *

Man: Hello there...
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: I am assuming it is the same one Allen knew. But yes gonna have more foreshadowing here.*

*The Sentinel soon finds a lookalike of someone he knew... Dark hair... tanning skin, with silver growing slowly over the skin.. His eyes are glowing like those innovades do when they speak with each other. The Sentinel is in awe as the power and magnitude of the voices he hears *

Man: Hello there...

Ooc: yes same one.

Sentinel turns looking at the man.

Sentinel: greetings and may I ask who you are.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: yes same one.

Sentinel turns looking at the man.

Sentinel: greetings and may I ask who you are.

Man: *Speaking through Allen's voice* Hello old friend...

My ancestor speaks highly of you.. but is often times confused at what you are doing.

*Looking about the massacre, *

Things like this always seem to happen... But never this low..
    edited October 2013
    Man: *Speaking through Allen's voice* Hello old friend...

My ancestor speaks highly of you.. but is often times confused at what you are doing.

*Looking about the massacre, *

Things like this always seem to happen... But never this low..

Sentinel: that I am glad to hear. Yes my actions at times have been questionable but I have always tried to protect life. This though this is all troubling.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: that I am glad to hear. Yes my actions at times have been questionable but I have always tried to protect life. This though this is all troubling.

Man: I see your confused out of why I have done this to myself.
    edited October 2013
    Man: I see your confused out of why I have done this to myself.

Sentinel: most confused and curious old friend.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: most confused and curious old friend.

Man: But that is the funny thing about my existence now. I seem to have an impact on the timeline. But these events have already happened.
    edited October 2013
    Man: But that is the funny thing about my existence now. I seem to have an impact on the timeline. But these events have already happened.

Sentinel : I think you could only impact it for better at any point.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel : I think you could only impact it for better at any point.

Man: *sadly looking down.* I am afraid you won't see those events for quite some time... I do try... But Sadly I cannot change things. They need to happen this way. But I will try and help when I can.

*Steps in closer and explains something to him.. *

A Planet deep in space of this galaxy, you will find something that will explain things.. If you can see it.
    edited October 2013
    Man: *sadly looking down.* I am afraid you won't see those events for quite some time... I do try... But Sadly I cannot change things. They need to happen this way. But I will try and help when I can.

*Steps in closer and explains something to him.. *

A Planet deep in space of this galaxy, you will find something that will explain things.. If you can see it.

Sentinel : don't be discouraged. You have and continue to change things for the better. Something will happen and soon I fear. I will save this for my old student Sinclaire. I have a feeling he will be around longer then myself.