test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Remember bringing in later plot lines that will resolve themselves, think of it as the thing to keep them safe...*

OOC: So... is Adjeca actually going to answer Vantrelle's proposal? Vantrelle can't do anything unless Adjeca actually names his successor(s).
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: So... is Adjeca actually going to answer Vantrelle's proposal? Vantrelle can't do anything unless Adjeca actually names his successor(s).

Adjeca: Fali is my successor. His location is there. He is different... than you might think.. Wake him...

*OOC: Plus he is inching to death so he is not thinking straight. *
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Will post in a hour.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    *Danny is preparing in the Weapons bay, Vera as well as his prosthetic arm... Widow walks in giving him an odd look as it is intense...*

Widow: You seem more motivated by this than the rest..

Danny: The captain and I go back pretty far.. Probably before you were born. The guy saved my neck more than once.

Widow: Doesn't explain a lot considering your background in the underground and being an assassin for hire after your experimentation.

Danny: I thought he was dead and he thought me dead after that fall on Richese.

Widow: *As steam comes from the arm as it opens up. *

Is that...

Danny: The mission that was 3 or 4 years ago. We were on the ground on a virtual suicide mission to stop Obediah Stane from unleashing Armageddon on the galaxy. Only one of our team died and I lost my arm. Then Sam unleashed the Shadows...

Afterwards I had Holtz fit a prosthetic arm that would utilize biotic amplifiers to enhance the use of them..

It worked for the most part. Though I do have to clean it out and maintenance it .

Widow: So what happened on the ground then?

Danny: An alien had ripped my arm off and he took several heavy blows to the head afterwards. It was touch and go for awhile as they tried to reduce the swelling but it worked..

I have known him since we were kids... Plus after all I have done I don't like burying people that I care about.

Widow: *She gets in close, which Danny has no idea how to react.* Such scars on your soul.. Do you regret what you have done?

Danny: I dunno.. I don't think there is a such thing as redemption for a guy like me.

Widow: You do know women don't like guys down on themselves.

Danny: *smirks* Who says I am down on myself. Just questioning what I believe right now. The people I killed did terrible things. I made no illusions of what I have done but now... I dunno.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob sits in his ready room after the meeting writing a report and prepping orders for harper.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Jacob walks onto the bridge

Jacob: report

Officer: no movement on scanners so far sir 1500 more covenatn ships have arrived.

Jacob: good that means the 17th can return to virgo

Officer: sir may i ask how it is going back home

Jacob: of course they are back on jerhico 7 and are rebuilding there the covenatn builders are making repairs take days instead of weeks i have a feeling we will return back there soon.

Officer: sir comm coming in for you priority alpha 1

Jacob: thank you.
    edited October 2013
    *As Adjeca is raced away his answer given to them... The Medics are taking him away they do inform the Delegates *

Medic: He is not going to survive... It will be a miracle he makes it to the operating table..

Weynal: Very well..

Schwartz: Should we continue by skipping the Synthesizer issue? At least for now. We do have a situation of sorts right now.
    edited October 2013
    *Romulan Space Throne room*

*The two Admirals stand before the throne Hologram projections kneeling before the throne. Having heard the news of the madness in the Council session..*

Fushan: Since we know who committed the Genocide of our people how should we proceed sire?
    edited October 2013
    *The Federation vessel now ready to make the jump.. The Count down is now in the final couple seconds*

Reynolds: I want the Vanguard ready to move as we enter. Also has the crew donned their normal suits... All hands assume safety procedures..

Helm: Drive system initializing in 10

*The crew is tense as the Helm counts down as she hits zero the ship firmly jumps instantenously from its location *

Reynolds: How long before we make the destination?

Helm: Not long...

*As they break from their jump, they see debris... waves and waves of debris... but its not going into the distance as they see the black hole in the center of the galaxy... just blackness and matter being devoured...*

Reynolds: My God...

Helm: Don't worry sir.. Our new drive system keeps our envelope from being enveloped by the event horizon... There also seems to be another field here keeping the debris here...

Ops: How many ships do you think have tried to enter this region?

Science officer: That is not entirely accurate.. The debris here are ancient like before Iconian and even before the Preservers. I am recording data in case the Iconians want to know...

Reynolds: Good call.. Alright.. Helm take us in nice and easy, Tactical make sure we have no surprises waiting for us. This makes a perfect ambush spot.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob walls into his ready room to take the comm.

Jacob watch's the message.

Jacob: helm set course for reach best speed.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: captain harper come in.

Harper: I'm here sir.

Jacob: I want you to find out what you can about the situation.

Harper: understood sir will do.
    edited October 2013
    *Romulan Space Throne room*

*The two Admirals stand before the throne Hologram projections kneeling before the throne. Having heard the news of the madness in the Council session..*

Fushan: Since we know who committed the Genocide of our people how should we proceed sire?

*Jorat looks at them with a glare, rage present on his face.*

Jorat: Have the Imperial Guard and the Tal Shiar send their fleets to the Talor System. Bring the Tal Shiar Director to me.

Go!

*After they've left, he stands and walks into the centre of the throne room. He thinks back to 3 years ago.

[Flashback]

He's wearing an Admiral's uniform, looking out as transports try to escape Mol'Rihan.*

How much time is left?

Science Officer: 2 minutes!

Jorat: My God...

How many are still on the surface?

Science Officer: 4 Billion!

*Jorat looks in horror as the asteroid collides with Mol'Rihan, releasing a bright flash. Dust scatters across the sky, a red-orange glow piercing through cracks in the thick clouds.*

No... no life signs...

The planet is... DEAD.

Jorat: Dead...

[/Flashback]

Dead...

3 years, dead!

*A tear rolls down his cheek and he lets out a roar.

After a few moments, he recomposes himself, slowly making his way back to the throne.*

Never... again.

Now they shall know the pain of loss... as we know it!
    edited October 2013
    *As Adjeca is raced away his answer given to them... The Medics are taking him away they do inform the Delegates *

Medic: He is not going to survive... It will be a miracle he makes it to the operating table..

Weynal: Very well..

Schwartz: Should we continue by skipping the Synthesizer issue? At least for now. We do have a situation of sorts right now.

Vantrelle: I believe... that would be appropriate.

Secretary-General?

S'saan: Agreed.

*Hall looks down from his booth, still watching C. Sam.*

Hall: Delby, where are you?

Delby *Over Comm*: Outside. How do you want to handle this?

Hall: We can't arrest her while she's in the chamber - that would make it difficult to keep this quiet.

Delby *Over Comm*: The Convention can hold the session later. We could evacuate the chambers - come up with some BS cover story.

Hall: They've still got to talk about the Romulan issue.

I've got an idea. I think she's spotted me. If I start moving in, it'll spook her.

*Outside, Delby is watching the door.*

Delby: Hall, wait. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s sending someone here to help bring her in.

Hall *Over Comm*: Wait for your signal? Got it.

*With Sam and Matt. They're still eating when they notice a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents heading for the Transport Tubes.*

Sam: S.H.I.E.L.D.'s out in force today.

Matt: Yeah. You okay here for a few minutes?

Sam: Sure.

*Matt stands and walks over to follow the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. As they get near the Transport Tubes, a hand stops him as Hill is facing him.*

Hill: Fleet Captain.

Matt: Director Hill. I take it you don't want me following your agents?

Hill: It would be... inconvenient.

Matt: Yeah, well, I'm the Republic's Military Liaison to the War Council and curiosity isn't a crime, so... you can't arrest me.

*He resumes his pursuit, with hill walking alongside.*

Hill: Not my intention. It would just be problematic if you came along.

Matt: 'Problematic' could be the name of my autobiography.

*Back with Delby, the three S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents arrive.*

Coulson: Agent Delby?

Delby: Yep. *She shows them her O.S.S. Badge.*

Coulson: Agent Coulson. Strategic Headquarters: Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Department. Agents Quartermaine and Delton.

Our girl inside?

Delby: Along with another O.S.S. Agent. He's ready to spook her and make her come out through the door on my signal.

Coulson: Alright, Agent Delby. This is your rodeo.

*Delby nods, tapping her earpiece.*

Delby: Hall, we're good out here.

Hall *Over Comm*: Copy.

*Coulson and his team take out their phasers.*

Coulson: Phasers on stun.

*Delby sets her phaser on stun as well.

Inside, Hall taps his earpiece.*

Hall: I'm going in.

*He starts making his way towards the stairs. C. Sam spots him. He taps his earpiece again.*

She's seen me.

*He starts making his way down the stairs, and she starts backing away towards the doors.*

She's spooked.

*She starts dashing to the door, running through it and into Delby and Coulson's team.*

Coulson: Prisoner 231701, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Delby: Agent Delby, Office of State Security. We're going to have to ask you to come with us.

C. Sam: TRIBBLE...

*She puts a hand behind her back, taking something out of a pocket, a small cylindrical device.*

Hall *Over Comm*: Delby, target's armed!

*Delby quickly tries to fire her phaser, but C. Sam throws down the device causing a bright flash to blind the group as Delby's shot hits a Personal Shield. C. Sam then starts sprinting through the group, shoving Delby out of her way as she bee-lines it for the Transport Tubes.

The group pick themselves up as Hall runs over, phaser drawn. He kneels down near Delby.*

Hall: You alright?!

Delby: Just need a minute! Get after her!

*Hall nods, sprinting after his target. Delby taps her earpiece.*

This is Delby. Target's loose!

*Hill and Matt walk off the nearby Transport TUbe, starting to make their way towards the Convention Chambers.*

Matt: What exactly is going on here, Director?

Hill: Classified.

Matt: Naturally.

*He sees C. Sam, though he can't recognise her at this distance, running towards them.*

What the...?

*Hill pulls out her phaser.*

What's--?

Hill: Your government's fugitive! Want to help?

*Matt processes this and takes out his phaser, setting it to stun and taking aim.*

Matt: Hold it! Republi--!

*He stops as she grinds to a halt, now just a few feet from them. He can recognise the face now.*

Sam?

C. Sam: Matt?

*She glances back, seeing Hall catching up. She grabs another flashbang from her pocket as Delby and Coulson come around the corner as well. She gets ready to throw it down.*

Hall: Cover your eyes!

*Matt and Hill quickly shield their eyes as she throws the device down before sprinting into a maintenance duct.

After a moment, Matt runs over and looks inside.*

Matt: Remind me. Why are the Keepers the only ones allowed in the ducts?

Hall: The station's huge. Parts of the maintenance ducts aren't even pressurised! There are also decon fields which are essentially walls of plasma, and--

*Matt takes off his jacket.*

Matt: I'm going in after her!

*Delby and Coulson catch up. Matt looks at Delby.*

And when I get back, I want to know what the hell is going on!

Delby: Why are you looking at me?!

Matt: Because Hill says she's a Republic fugitive, which means you're the one who called S.H.I.E.L.D. in!

Delby: Matt...

*She kneels down as he gets in the conduit.*

Be careful. She's extremely dangerous.

*Matt nods, before crawling through the conduits after C. Sam.*
    edited October 2013
    Reynolds: Number One.. You have the comm. I am going to check in on the Vanguard and see if we can form up a plan..

XO: Aye sir.
    edited October 2013
    Harper is walking around the citadel watching for anything odd.
    edited October 2013
    *Jorat looks at them with a glare, rage present on his face.*

Jorat: Have the Imperial Guard and the Tal Shiar send their fleets to the Talor System. Bring the Tal Shiar Director to me.

Go!

*After they've left, he stands and walks into the centre of the throne room. He thinks back to 3 years ago.

[Flashback]

He's wearing an Admiral's uniform, looking out as transports try to escape Mol'Rihan.*

How much time is left?

Science Officer: 2 minutes!

Jorat: My God...

How many are still on the surface?

Science Officer: 4 Billion!

*Jorat looks in horror as the asteroid collides with Mol'Rihan, releasing a bright flash. Dust scatters across the sky, a red-orange glow piercing through cracks in the thick clouds.*

No... no life signs...

The planet is... DEAD.

Jorat: Dead...

[/Flashback]

Dead...

3 years, dead!

*A tear rolls down his cheek and he lets out a roar.

After a few moments, he recomposes himself, slowly making his way back to the throne.*

Never... again.

Now they shall know the pain of loss... as we know it!

OOC: No response on this?
    edited October 2013
    President Granz finishes up a meeting with the CIS council on recent events He sits down in his office tired and worn out. He grabs his padd as he goes to leave his office his two odst guards follow him as he leaves the building. As they get in his specialized warthog

Granz: Director Halsey what have you got for me any good news i hope

Jacob: well im still waiting on harper to respond but im sending two more agents to the citadel to watch the situation over there.

Granz: and the romulans

Jacob: nothing from them yet its a waiting game i think at this point

Granz: keep me posted director
    edited October 2013
    OOC: No response on this?

OOC: No response for the Vanguard end?

Fushan: Director. The Emperor wishes to see you..

Honas'ar: Very well.

*Honas'ar: My liege?
    edited October 2013
    OOC: No response for the Vanguard end?

Fushan: Director. The Emperor wishes to see you..

Honas'ar: Very well.

*Honas'ar: My liege?

Jorat: I want you to take the Imperial Guard and the Tal Shiar fleets to the Lanco System. Engage the Synthesiser forces there. Use the Fusion Warheads.

Wipe them out!

All of them!
    edited October 2013
    Reynolds: Number One.. You have the comm. I am going to check in on the Vanguard and see if we can form up a plan..

XO: Aye sir.

*Blake is out of the armour, training. A hologram tries to hit him with a right hook, to which he responds by ducking under the blow and hitting the hologram with an uppercut before throwing the hologram over his shoulder. The hologram fades out as it hits the floor.

Blake steps out of the ring and grabs a towel, walking into the corridor.

He's still amazed by the tech this ship has. They never had anything this advanced on the Harvester. He meets the other Vanguard members in the bay, walking over to the armour.*

Blake: We all good in here?

*He looks at Widow, nodding to her.*

Widow, out of curiosity, did you ever work with an O.S.S. Agent by the name of Michael Hawk?

*OOC: Thought it would be something to explore.*
    edited October 2013
    Jorat: I want you to take the Imperial Guard and the Tal Shiar fleets to the Lanco System. Engage the Synthesiser forces there. Use the Fusion Warheads.

Wipe them out!

All of them!

*The Director smiles *

Honas'ar: Only that? Not a problem..

What of Adjeca's heir apparent? Our envoy did get a bead on its location.
    edited October 2013
    *Blake is out of the armour, training. A hologram tries to hit him with a right hook, to which he responds by ducking under the blow and hitting the hologram with an uppercut before throwing the hologram over his shoulder. The hologram fades out as it hits the floor.

Blake steps out of the ring and grabs a towel, walking into the corridor.

He's still amazed by the tech this ship has. They never had anything this advanced on the Harvester. He meets the other Vanguard members in the bay, walking over to the armour.*

Blake: We all good in here?

*He looks at Widow, nodding to her.*

Widow, out of curiosity, did you ever work with an O.S.S. Agent by the name of Michael Hawk?

*OOC: Thought it would be something to explore.*

Widow: Once. He was serious agent but had a curious amount of humanity about what he did.
    edited October 2013
    *The Director smiles *

Honas'ar: Only that? Not a problem..

What of Adjeca's heir apparent? Our envoy did get a bead on its location.

Jorat: No.

I want him, the Allington Synthesiser and all with her to feel the pain the Romulan people feel. I want them to feel the pain as their race is devastated!

I want them broken!
    edited October 2013
    Widow: Once. He was serious agent but had a curious amount of humanity about what he did.

Forest: 'Serious agent'?

Blake: Are we talking about the same Michael Hawk?

*OOC: Maybe get a flashback in? We've never really delved into Hawk's past and it would be a good opportunity to delve into Widow's character as well.*
    edited October 2013
    Forest: 'Serious agent'?

Blake: Are we talking about the same Michael Hawk?

*OOC: Maybe get a flashback in? We've never really delved into Hawk's past and it would be a good opportunity to delve into Widow's character as well.*

*OOC: Okay I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to go into the Galactic Civil War again? *

*Boros III about 7 years ago.. The ground battle is not going well Preston's forces are moving in on the base camp.. Widow is firing her phaser as she covers the rest of the wounded out to the transports. Hawk is not far off*

Widow: They are certainly persistent. *Catches a look at a doctor moving a maimed victim out*

Get out of here! Go to the transport.

*Hunter pops up as it moves on her. She is failing to mount much of a challenge..*

Widow: *as she gets knocked around * Damn it..
    edited October 2013
    Jorat: No.

I want him, the Allington Synthesiser and all with her to feel the pain the Romulan people feel. I want them to feel the pain as their race is devastated!

I want them broken!

Honas'ar: Very well. The Butcher has his orders. My hands your will. *bows curtly as he leaves.*

*The Fleet soon launches and heads for its targets *

Honas'ar: Have all ships know their targets... This is vengeance.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Okay I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to go into the Galactic Civil War again? *

*Boros III about 7 years ago.. The ground battle is not going well Preston's forces are moving in on the base camp.. Widow is firing her phaser as she covers the rest of the wounded out to the transports. Hawk is not far off*

Widow: They are certainly persistent. *Catches a look at a doctor moving a maimed victim out*

Get out of here! Go to the transport.

*Hunter pops up as it moves on her. She is failing to mount much of a challenge..*

Widow: *as she gets knocked around * Damn it..

*The hunter gets hit by an explosive arrow as Hawk jumps off a collapsing building, rolling as he lands before hitting several of Preston's goons with arrows and whacking one with his bow.

He then runs over and helps Widow up.*

Hawk: You okay?

Don't think we've been properly introduced. Michael Hawk, Office of State Security, member of Vanguard.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Just checking. You do know that Sam is on her own right now, right? And that the U.G.C. Session is still going on?
    edited October 2013
    *The hunter gets hit by an explosive arrow as Hawk jumps off a collapsing building, rolling as he lands before hitting several of Preston's goons with arrows and whacking one with his bow.

He then runs over and helps Widow up.*

Hawk: You okay?

Don't think we've been properly introduced. Michael Hawk, Office of State Security, member of Vanguard.

Widow: *Shakes off the dizziness * Widow, Office of State Security... Part of the 4th contingent..

*Looks around...*

I don't think we can hold this area much longer. The medics are out now.. the base camp is probably on its last legs.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Just checking. You do know that Sam is on her own right now, right? And that the U.G.C. Session is still going on?

OOC: I know that first part. But yes lets get this session going.*

Schwartz: On to the next issue at hand.. We have a Romulan Envoy.. who will speak in a bit. But right now we bring to light the destruction of two planets with an unidentified weapon of mass destruction.