Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Morrison walks over to a console for a moment, bringing up security footage of Sam in her cell.*

Morrison: That is how.

Stane: Hmmm. Right now the instrument for it is preoccupied with the Collector friends of ours. My guess is that we should lure them here.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Blake: Chances are they've already been and gone. We couldn't have beaten them here.

We'll take the Vanguard Shuttle, cloak, and infiltrate the base. We'll rescue Cap, any other humans we can and blow the Station to hell.

Or take the easy route: instead of blowing it up, neutralise the field protecting that thing from the singularity's gravity field, pulling it in.

*OOC: I feel I should note that, according to Star Trek Lore, Sha Ka Ree is at the centre of the Galaxy, not a Black Hole. Granted, we know that's absolute rubbish, but they didn't at the time. So, according to Star Trek Lore, they should technically be orbiting a planet, not a Black Hole.*

*OOC: I know but I would rather have the actual case. One for retcon reasons as I have a lingering dislike for most of Final Frontier including that blasted planet. Two.. It would make it more dangerous and I think that would help.*

Reynolds: Destroying the base would as the Science department head would say a collapsing field that we would have theoretically only a couple seconds before we too become nothing.

Alright so we need to board, fight off an entire army, save any humans left on that base, and destroy it without killing ourselves. That sound about right?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Veridian IV. A hillside overlooking a metropolis. Drazaak stands atop the Hillside, holding Ragnarok up.*

Drazaak: Forged by our enemies, in the flame of chaos, S'tak'ra brought exile to our order.

Now, in the hands of its rightful masters, it shall end our exile and from the fires of ragnarok, Midgaard shall enter a brave, new age.

An age under our guidance.

*His red eyes flash as he drives the sword into the ground, causing it to crack as red light pierces the surface, the sword starting to glow. Veridian's sun starts to turn red, as storm clouds gather around it.*

Let it begin.

*Red swirls of energy form around him as another Shadow steps out of the Forge.*

Shadow: Master.

Drazaak: No more games. We end this quickly. We crush all who oppose us.

Shadow: Your will, my hands.

*OOC: Okay, let's start wrapping our loose storylines up. I want to be starting the final battle by the beginning of next week.

And this is going to be BIG. Bigger than Northman, bigger than Qonos', bigger than M, bigger than Preston. If they fail here, the Galaxy is doomed.

And I'm not kidding. I am going to go full nova on this.*

*OOC: Oh did I inspire somebody?:D:cool: Luckily (depending on who you ask) I am not working this weekend so hopefully football here and my actual screen writing doesn't eat up a ton of my time. *
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Mason: Not friends. The only reason I'm here is because he just kept me from getting killed.

*He taps his earpiece.*

Delby, what's happening with the Level 7?

Delby *Over Comm*: I'm still following the Synthesisers. They're heading for their docking bay.

Mason: Has she done anything--

Delby *Over Comm*: That I can arrest her for? Not yet, Boss.

Mason: See if you can talk to her - or the Synthesiser Leader. I want to make sure that I don't have to set the hounds on her.

Delby *Over Comm*: Copy.

Mason: Hall, Allington's gone. I want you to pick up her trail. Find her, retrieve her.

Hall *Over Comm*: If she's gone rogue again?

Mason: She's a Level 8. You know what to do.

Hall *Over Comm*: I'll take a Hammer Squad.

*OOC: A "Hammer" Squad (H.A.M.R.), or "Heavy Armament, Munitions and Reconnaissance" Squad, is a 12-man team of highly-trained personnel. They are essentially the Republic's answer to Level 8 threats such as The Destroyer (yes, they rank Sam as being as dangerous as The Destroyer), equipped with enough fire power to fight a small war.

Their equipment consists of:

Poly-neutronium alloy mesh armour, capable of withstanding a force of 20 Gs (note: it does not take away the force of the impact, so a 20 G impact will still turn a man's skeleton to gravel - the armour just won't break.)

Type 1 Electromagnetic Manipulator Harness. This manipulates a planet's Electromagnetic Fields, effectively allowing the wearer to circumvent gravity, granting a limited form of flight.

Portable Zero-Point Energy Beam Cannon. This is a large, 1.5-metre long cannon, capable of firing a 5-second burst of Zero-Point energy. This device takes up a lot of power and thus the power cell is extremely heavy, as is the emitter itself.

Heavy Personal Energy Shield, capable of withstanding a 10-second blast from the Zero-Point EBC. Note: It does not take away the kinetic force, just the electrical and thermal energy.

Basically, they're my version of the Hulkbusters.*

*OOC: By the way wanna have Weynal in a seat of power? Of course bring the real Ramez back. I think we can manage to deal with the Synthesizer angle as well and bring a bit of an idea into making something interesting. *
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Granz walks around the estate knowing something is coming. And it will change everything.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: will post when I get off work.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ooc wow 1000 pages now.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Throws a party for 10,000 posts on the post after this one*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    *Throws a party for 10,000 posts on the post after this one*

Romulan ales on me :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Romulan ales on me :)

OOC: Did not think it would last that long. Surprises are good.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Wow.. Dead around here isn't it?"
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Working all day today.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Working all day today.

OOC: Thats cool man.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel feels the use of the blade.

Sentinel: I must speed up my investigation.

He soon appears in the center of the romulan throne room. He glances around a moment turning to the emporer.

Sentinel: I will give you one chance to tell me the truth. Why attack the republic and who gave you those weapons.

Ooc: remember he is old but can easily deal with a large force and taken tremendous damage. And unless you have a big bad guy helping him I don't plan for him to die here yet.

*Jorat looks at him, before waving his guards away. Jorat remains seated on the throne, practically ignoring Sentinel.*

Jorat: Do you know how easy it would be for certain Galactic powers to get their hands on Romulan Disruptor rifles? Do you know how many Romulan Weapons went missing during the Civil War? Do you know how many have fallen into the hands of the Federation, or the Klingons?

The Republic is the one Galactic Superpower who is intelligent enough to try to maintain peace with us, instead of citing Federation sensibilities as though the word of the Federation Council is law, like the rest of the Galaxy.

I even sent an envoy to the Republic to maintain some form of relations with them. The Republic have been a greater ally to the Romulan people in 50 years than the Federation had in 100! Why would I jeopardise peace with the second-most influencial and most-powerful force in this Galaxy when I'm already at war with the Klingon Empire and their Terran puppet-masters?!

If Romulans were involved - and I stress the if - they did not do so with my knowledge, consent or support!

And Sentinel, if you find yourself speaking with a Federation puppet-master, remind them that we have given them the chance of a ceasefire. Unless they want to reveal their true colours as warlords, I would suggest they accept.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Weynal: Volitile at best. Given the Romulan's war with the Klingon's and Federation Dorman is getting quite a bit of support. I do agree with him on the count that this Emperor won't stop at Earth.. He will turn his weapons on us as he already has.

Kyoshi: Admiral, the death of my predecessor is still under investigation. May I remind you that Romulan Disruptors have been finding their way into the hands of the Federation and Republic ever since their civil war?

Is this a secure channel?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Stane: Hmmm. Right now the instrument for it is preoccupied with the Collector friends of ours. My guess is that we should lure them here.

Morrison: I think you misunderstood me.

We leak it to Dorman the Sam is here. He will, naturally, try to mount a rescue to save the most valuable asset in the war against the Shadows.

We give him an ultimatum: come here, alone, or Allington does not survive the week.

And on the off chance that that isn't enough motivation, I know Dorman wouldn't allow an innocent child to die.

It is a dead cert that he will come to us. When he does, he will activate the Ghola.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: I know but I would rather have the actual case. One for retcon reasons as I have a lingering dislike for most of Final Frontier including that blasted planet. Two.. It would make it more dangerous and I think that would help.*

Reynolds: Destroying the base would as the Science department head would say a collapsing field that we would have theoretically only a couple seconds before we too become nothing.

Alright so we need to board, fight off an entire army, save any humans left on that base, and destroy it without killing ourselves. That sound about right?

*OOC: I know, I just thought I'd mention it. Personally, I enjoyed ST:V.

Just to appease canon, let's say that Sha Ka Ree is in one of the Star Systems that orbit the Galactic Core.*

Blake: Essentially.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Sorry, internet was out yesterday.

Typical, the day I want to start working towards wrapping up this arc and my internet cuts out! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Kyoshi: Admiral, the death of my predecessor is still under investigation. May I remind you that Romulan Disruptors have been finding their way into the hands of the Federation and Republic ever since their civil war?

Is this a secure channel?

Weynal: While that is true but why would we? The Federation is occupied right now and has no gain to only protecting themselves. Dorman is not the massacring type. Neither is Bright. The other Admirals in their Board are not that thick. Most of the issued Disruptors in the Federation have been melted down and disposed of. Only those left are now collector items. This channel is secure no worries about that sir.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: I know, I just thought I'd mention it. Personally, I enjoyed ST:V.

Just to appease canon, let's say that Sha Ka Ree is in one of the Star Systems that orbit the Galactic Core.*

Blake: Essentially.

OOC: I liked the storyline in ST:V but the movie itself was ehhh one I would not like remembering. But yeah we can do that one. *

Reynolds: Hopefully that ship doesn't...

*Red Alert Klaxons go off...*

Reynolds: Damn.. Speak of the Devil. Blake get your team ready!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Morrison: I think you misunderstood me.

We leak it to Dorman the Sam is here. He will, naturally, try to mount a rescue to save the most valuable asset in the war against the Shadows.

We give him an ultimatum: come here, alone, or Allington does not survive the week.

And on the off chance that that isn't enough motivation, I know Dorman wouldn't allow an innocent child to die.

It is a dead cert that he will come to us. When he does, he will activate the Ghola.

Stane: Oh you are one devious one Morrison. Proceed. But do remember she does have friends and her husband won't stay out of it for long.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Dorman is pacing around his office,*

Dorman: I know the Republic is going to sit this one out. Damn.

*He taps the comm. Get me the Iconian ambassador. *
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Weynal: While that is true but why would we? The Federation is occupied right now and has no gain to only protecting themselves. Dorman is not the massacring type. Neither is Bright. The other Admirals in their Board are not that thick. Most of the issued Disruptors in the Federation have been melted down and disposed of. Only those left are now collector items. This channel is secure no worries about that sir.

Kyoshi: Weynal, I know you have something to do with our mutual acquaintance...

Stane.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Kyoshi: Weynal, I know you have something to do with our mutual acquaintance...

Stane.

Weynal: He has friends every where. A man that saved my life is always repaid.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Tyrion walks over to the liquor in Mason's office and sits on the stool with a little bit of difficulty..*

Tyrion: My my Mason is this Romulan Ale?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Reynolds is back on the bridge*

Reynolds: Report!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Tyrion walks over to the liquor in Mason's office and sits on the stool with a little bit of difficulty..*

Tyrion: My my Mason is this Romulan Ale?

Mason: The Romulan Empire and the Republic have been allies for many years. I worked with a Romulan Naval Intel operative 12 years back. He gave me that as a 'thank you'.

He's probably dead now. He had a home - a family - on Mol'Rihan.

What about you, Tyrion? Any family?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Weynal: He has friends every where. A man that saved my life is always repaid.

Kyoshi: I'm sure.

Perhaps with the passing along of residential information on a certain former Republic Officer turned traitor turned war asset we both know of?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OOC: I liked the storyline in ST:V but the movie itself was ehhh one I would not like remembering. But yeah we can do that one. *

Reynolds: Hopefully that ship doesn't...

*Red Alert Klaxons go off...*

Reynolds: Damn.. Speak of the Devil. Blake get your team ready!

*Blake starts rushing towards the Cargo Bay.*

Blake: Let's get prepped! PACES, bring the armour online!

Vanguard, ASSEMBLE!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Stane: Oh you are one devious one Morrison. Proceed. But do remember she does have friends and her husband won't stay out of it for long.

Morrison: You're assuming he'd be able to get here in time, or even find us.

I'll call in a few favours - make sure Forrester is handled. Don't worry about it.

*Morrison walks towards his Quarters. He quickly opens a channel to Dorman's Office, bouncing the transmission off of several different Comm Networks to prevent tracing.*