Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sentinel : don't be discouraged. You have and continue to change things for the better. Something will happen and soon I fear. I will save this for my old student Sinclaire. I have a feeling he will be around longer then myself.

Man: I know. I know what will happen.. That is why I can't do anything overt to change it. But do make sure that the Romulans don't succeed..
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Man: I know. I know what will happen.. That is why I can't do anything overt to change it. But do make sure that the Romulans don't succeed..

Sentinel: I will die before I let them succeed old friend. On that you have my word
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sentinel: I will die before I let them succeed old friend. On that you have my word

*The man becomes a pearl dot of white and is gone as if he wasn't there*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *The man becomes a pearl dot of white and is gone as if he wasn't there*

Sentinel stands there a moment.

Sentinel: and so the hunt begins.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere on the Citadel, Mason is told of the incident...*

Agent: So they did act that way... Disturbing.. *Looking over the victim list... * Director.. Do you notice anything interesting about the victim list.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jehrico 7. Old calpyso

Capt brea looks out as the city has started coming to life. She has been busy since coming back she can see in the faces of those working around her they are tired but happy to be home.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Harper is looking over a padd at a cafe as his new orders come in.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere on the Citadel, Mason is told of the incident...*

Agent: So they did act that way... Disturbing.. *Looking over the victim list... * Director.. Do you notice anything interesting about the victim list.

Mason: I assume you mean other than the fact that the President and his entire cabinet is on it?

The Vice President isn't. He was invited to the wedding but had to cancel at the last minute.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Gyunei: That is enough little one. We take her to our master.. It should do well.. They should not notice for while...

Kela: *Spitting blood.* Yeah.. Stane is gonna have some fun..

*A man enters the council session... white with shock...*

Messenger: Council men/women.. The Republic President, his cabinet, and few senators have been assassinated... The weapons at the scene were Romulan... in make..

*Stane's base. Richard Allington looks into a cell as Sam starts to wake up. He walks away, trying to avoid letting her see him.*

Sam: How?

*He freezes, turning back and seeing her, glaring at him.*

Did you fake your death?

Richard: Sam...

Sam: 12 years. Even if you were a traitor, I can't believe you're cold enough to make me think you were dead for 12 years.

Richard: How do you know--?

Sam: That you sold out the Republic? That everything you ever said to me was a lie?

Richard: Angel--

Sam: Don't call me that!

Richard: You're so much like your mother.

Sam, I never sold out the Republic. I just... put a few things in motion.

You know that. You worked for the same agency as me.

Sam: What?

*Richard looks in shock.*

Richard *thinking*: I thought she knew.

*Sam's eyes widen as she realises what he's talking about.*

Sam: YOU. You were with the D.I.S.?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!

Richard: I thought Morrison told you when you were Archang--

Morrison, you bas...!

Sam: You KNEW they were going to turn me into that thing?! How could you let them do that to me?!

Richard: I thought they approached you and recruited you.

Sam: You let them turn me into a killer?!

Richard: I'm the one who suggested you for the programme.

*Sam freezes in shock.*

Sam: Get out.

Richard: Sam--

Sam: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

*Richard hangs his head, walking away.

Elsewhere, Morrison is with Stane monitoring Fisher.*

Morrison: A little longer and she'll be ready, Mr Stane.

What are you going to do with Allington, anyway? I mean, you're obviously not going to kill her or you would have let Gyunei and Kela do it by now.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel has gathered the info he needed from the place of the killing.

He now is by himself meditating on his next course of action.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Mason: I assume you mean other than the fact that the President and his entire cabinet is on it?

The Vice President isn't. He was invited to the wedding but had to cancel at the last minute.

Agent: That would be a dangerous assumption. But in this case it would not be the first time this has happened.

This Kiemar's story checks out for the most part as do his injuries.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Stane's base. Richard Allington looks into a cell as Sam starts to wake up. He walks away, trying to avoid letting her see him.*

Sam: How?

*He freezes, turning back and seeing her, glaring at him.*

Did you fake your death?

Richard: Sam...

Sam: 12 years. Even if you were a traitor, I can't believe you're cold enough to make me think you were dead for 12 years.

Richard: How do you know--?

Sam: That you sold out the Republic? That everything you ever said to me was a lie?

Richard: Angel--

Sam: Don't call me that!

Richard: You're so much like your mother.

Sam, I never sold out the Republic. I just... put a few things in motion.

You know that. You worked for the same agency as me.

Sam: What?

*Richard looks in shock.*

Richard *thinking*: I thought she knew.

*Sam's eyes widen as she realises what he's talking about.*

Sam: YOU. You were with the D.I.S.?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!

Richard: I thought Morrison told you when you were Archang--

Morrison, you bas...!

Sam: You KNEW they were going to turn me into that thing?! How could you let them do that to me?!

Richard: I thought they approached you and recruited you.

Sam: You let them turn me into a killer?!

Richard: I'm the one who suggested you for the programme.

*Sam freezes in shock.*

Sam: Get out.

Richard: Sam--

Sam: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

*Richard hangs his head, walking away.

Elsewhere, Morrison is with Stane monitoring Fisher.*

Morrison: A little longer and she'll be ready, Mr Stane.

What are you going to do with Allington, anyway? I mean, you're obviously not going to kill her or you would have let Gyunei and Kela do it by now.

Stane: Just as insurance should her husband get any ideas. Dorman now is the only one I am concerned about he is gaining support in the UGC.

We still need someone to awaken her. Ideally it would be her Husband.. But how would you suggest getting him here in some way.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Harper: well looks like its time to go be a diplomat. Fun. Prowler 1 beam me up and set course for the republic capital. Send a message that the unsc envoy is on his way.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere Weynal and the Ramez ghola are talking about recent events...*

Weynal: Things are coming in from some friends.

*Reads the note from Dalos and hands it to the Ramez Ghola... its hunting language...*

Weynal: *sits down getting a message from the New President due to succession rules..*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jacob walks into Granz office.

Jacob: you called.

Granz: yes please have a seat. I assume you know what happened in the republic recently.

Jacob: yes I have men looking into it.

Granz: and so far

Jacob: we believe it was a romulan attack meant to prove they mean what they say. But that's all speculation still.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Tyrion walks into the room with Mason and the Agent... *

Tyrion: I assume that this strappling man is of the Broker's agents. Director you have interesting friends.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *As the Vessel moves through the debris field, the Vanguard and the Security teams on the ship are in the conference room. Captain Reynolds is at the center taking up scans of the area...*

Reynolds: Alright..

*As the hologram comes up of the area *

The base is here

*The alpha signature comes up closer to the rings near center of the field. *

We are moving in as carefully as we can.. The ship is new but she does pack a punch especially with the new toys. But what is concerning is that there is another power source there along with feint human signatures.

There is no sign of the ship yet that came from Heilos...

As a temporary commander of the Vanguard what do you think our course of action should be?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel has gathered what he needed from the attack. What he has thus found is disturbing. He is glad he left Sinclaire at the citadel to watch events theres. This may prove more dangerous then he thought. He soon finds a mountain side and sits in a clearing with a small square like box. He sits as he begins recording the long history of the sentinel for his successor when the time comes.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Granz: Jacob what do you think is going to happen next. Everything seems to be going to chaos.

Jacob standing in the office is in full body armor

Jacob: until we know for sure. I suggest we put the fleet and all our forces.

Granz: agreed but where are you going.

Jacob putting on his helmet

Jacob: to find some answers.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire is alone in his quarters. He continues to practice with both his swords going over techniques taught to him by sentinel. He is frustrated being stuck here. But he will not go against what sentinel says. He knows he has a reason. So he will continue practicing what he has learned.

Ooc: so I'm working towards sentinels death and Sinclaire will be the one he passes the tital to. It is about time I think I phase out the old sentinel.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Stane: Just as insurance should her husband get any ideas. Dorman now is the only one I am concerned about he is gaining support in the UGC.

We still need someone to awaken her. Ideally it would be her Husband.. But how would you suggest getting him here in some way.

*Morrison walks over to a console for a moment, bringing up security footage of Sam in her cell.*

Morrison: That is how.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere Weynal and the Ramez ghola are talking about recent events...*

Weynal: Things are coming in from some friends.

*Reads the note from Dalos and hands it to the Ramez Ghola... its hunting language...*

Weynal: *sits down getting a message from the New President due to succession rules..*

Ramez Ghola: I'll leave you to it.

*Ramez walks out.

Former Republic Vice President Dexter Kyoshi (now President) comes on the line.*

Pres. Kyoshi: Admiral Weynal, what's the situation on the Citadel?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire takes a walk heading for the holo deck.

Sinclaire: computer begin program Sinclaire 1-alpha.

Computer : program starting.

Sinclaire starts out using only his hands as he reaches level 7 he draws both of his swords and begins fighting. Letting out his frustration.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Tyrion walks into the room with Mason and the Agent... *

Tyrion: I assume that this strappling man is of the Broker's agents. Director you have interesting friends.

Mason: Not friends. The only reason I'm here is because he just kept me from getting killed.

*He taps his earpiece.*

Delby, what's happening with the Level 7?

Delby *Over Comm*: I'm still following the Synthesisers. They're heading for their docking bay.

Mason: Has she done anything--

Delby *Over Comm*: That I can arrest her for? Not yet, Boss.

Mason: See if you can talk to her - or the Synthesiser Leader. I want to make sure that I don't have to set the hounds on her.

Delby *Over Comm*: Copy.

Mason: Hall, Allington's gone. I want you to pick up her trail. Find her, retrieve her.

Hall *Over Comm*: If she's gone rogue again?

Mason: She's a Level 8. You know what to do.

Hall *Over Comm*: I'll take a Hammer Squad.

*OOC: A "Hammer" Squad (H.A.M.R.), or "Heavy Armament, Munitions and Reconnaissance" Squad, is a 12-man team of highly-trained personnel. They are essentially the Republic's answer to Level 8 threats such as The Destroyer (yes, they rank Sam as being as dangerous as The Destroyer), equipped with enough fire power to fight a small war.

Their equipment consists of:

Poly-neutronium alloy mesh armour, capable of withstanding a force of 20 Gs (note: it does not take away the force of the impact, so a 20 G impact will still turn a man's skeleton to gravel - the armour just won't break.)

Type 1 Electromagnetic Manipulator Harness. This manipulates a planet's Electromagnetic Fields, effectively allowing the wearer to circumvent gravity, granting a limited form of flight.

Portable Zero-Point Energy Beam Cannon. This is a large, 1.5-metre long cannon, capable of firing a 5-second burst of Zero-Point energy. This device takes up a lot of power and thus the power cell is extremely heavy, as is the emitter itself.

Heavy Personal Energy Shield, capable of withstanding a 10-second blast from the Zero-Point EBC. Note: It does not take away the kinetic force, just the electrical and thermal energy.

Basically, they're my version of the Hulkbusters.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *As the Vessel moves through the debris field, the Vanguard and the Security teams on the ship are in the conference room. Captain Reynolds is at the center taking up scans of the area...*

Reynolds: Alright..

*As the hologram comes up of the area *

The base is here

*The alpha signature comes up closer to the rings near center of the field. *

We are moving in as carefully as we can.. The ship is new but she does pack a punch especially with the new toys. But what is concerning is that there is another power source there along with feint human signatures.

There is no sign of the ship yet that came from Heilos...

As a temporary commander of the Vanguard what do you think our course of action should be?

Blake: Chances are they've already been and gone. We couldn't have beaten them here.

We'll take the Vanguard Shuttle, cloak, and infiltrate the base. We'll rescue Cap, any other humans we can and blow the Station to hell.

Or take the easy route: instead of blowing it up, neutralise the field protecting that thing from the singularity's gravity field, pulling it in.

*OOC: I feel I should note that, according to Star Trek Lore, Sha Ka Ree is at the centre of the Galaxy, not a Black Hole. Granted, we know that's absolute rubbish, but they didn't at the time. So, according to Star Trek Lore, they should technically be orbiting a planet, not a Black Hole.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Granz is drinking tea in his office as he reads over reports coming in.

Ooc: be back in 7 hours.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *Veridian IV. A hillside overlooking a metropolis. Drazaak stands atop the Hillside, holding Ragnarok up.*

Drazaak: Forged by our enemies, in the flame of chaos, S'tak'ra brought exile to our order.

Now, in the hands of its rightful masters, it shall end our exile and from the fires of ragnarok, Midgaard shall enter a brave, new age.

An age under our guidance.

*His red eyes flash as he drives the sword into the ground, causing it to crack as red light pierces the surface, the sword starting to glow. Veridian's sun starts to turn red, as storm clouds gather around it.*

Let it begin.

*Red swirls of energy form around him as another Shadow steps out of the Forge.*

Shadow: Master.

Drazaak: No more games. We end this quickly. We crush all who oppose us.

Shadow: Your will, my hands.

*OOC: Okay, let's start wrapping our loose storylines up. I want to be starting the final battle by the beginning of next week.

And this is going to be BIG. Bigger than Northman, bigger than Qonos', bigger than M, bigger than Preston. If they fail here, the Galaxy is doomed.

And I'm not kidding. I am going to go full nova on this.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire is lying in his quarters he is using on the citadel. He is awakened by a strong feeling of darkness.

He sits up walking to the sink. He grabs a glass and takes a drink.

Sinclaire: something is wrong. Very wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel feels the use of the blade.

Sentinel: I must speed up my investigation.

He soon appears in the center of the romulan throne room. He glances around a moment turning to the emporer.

Sentinel: I will give you one chance to tell me the truth. Why attack the republic and who gave you those weapons.

Ooc: remember he is old but can easily deal with a large force and taken tremendous damage. And unless you have a big bad guy helping him I don't plan for him to die here yet.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ramez Ghola: I'll leave you to it.

*Ramez walks out.

Former Republic Vice President Dexter Kyoshi (now President) comes on the line.*

Pres. Kyoshi: Admiral Weynal, what's the situation on the Citadel?

Weynal: Volitile at best. Given the Romulan's war with the Klingon's and Federation Dorman is getting quite a bit of support. I do agree with him on the count that this Emperor won't stop at Earth.. He will turn his weapons on us as he already has.