test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OOC: So after thinking for a while, I decided to make a foundry mission based in a splinter timeline Voporak created somewhere in this thread. If you ever wanted to know the true nature of Voporak, it's displayed here. In essence he's a morally void villain. :rolleyes:

It just so fascinated me to explore the realm of values and ethics after reading all the stuff this thread.

(Mission thread is down in foundry section, in case you wanted to check it out)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: As for the Obliterator I think it classifies as a WMD..*

OOC: Really?

*Looks at devastated planets.*

You think so?

Joking aside...

*Citadel, Sam and Matt's apartment. Mason walks out, glancing at Gyunei and Kela before walking on. He picks up a PADD from a newstand and leans up against the nearby wall, covertly monitoring the two. He taps his earpiece.*

Mason: If you two are going to leave, let me know.

Matt *Over Comm*: Will do.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Jacob wakes up to a beep of his terminal. He rubs his eyes glancing at his clock realizing he slept for 4 hours. The most he's slept since this started. He looks at his terminal reading harpers brief message stating he's reached the citadel.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    Meanwhile harper is walking around the citadel getting acquainted to the facility.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Really?

*Looks at devastated planets.*

You think so?

Joking aside...

*Citadel, Sam and Matt's apartment. Mason walks out, glancing at Gyunei and Kela before walking on. He picks up a PADD from a newstand and leans up against the nearby wall, covertly monitoring the two. He taps his earpiece.*

Mason: If you two are going to leave, let me know.

Matt *Over Comm*: Will do.

*OOC: Lol.. :D*

*The two Gyunei and Kela sitting down suddenly flicker and cut out... *

*A message comes through to Mason.. The Shadow Broker's agent comes through on his end. *

Broker agent: The Broker wants to meet with you.. He knows that they won't strike right now, and based on your panic the ease of them slipping you right now is the least of your concerns.

*Elsewhere*

*Northman is meeting with C-Sec under his hologram disguise and cruising by the incident report... Afterwards he is walking away.. He connects to the Agent nearest by and the Jolly fat man comes on the line*

J.F.M.: Ah how can I help you today Captain..

Northman: I would like to get in touch with any one from my military that is still alive.

JFM: There aren't many left but I am sure a lot of Preston's men would help his predecessor..

Northman: That could work. I need them to meet me and to protect a child and its family.

JFM: The credits required for this...

*a bing on his end comes through the line. *

Northman: What didn't think I was good for it?

JFM: After a century.. a little. It will be done.

Northman: *looks to the hidden family in disguise..*

Its done. My men will be covering you to make sure that fool don't try and kill you.

*looks to D'rix and the kid covered up in clothes and its face covered.*

If you need something I will make sure it is provided. Family is important.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: going to work will be back in about 7 hours.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: going to work will be back in about 7 hours.

OOC: All good man. I got a paper to prepare for and a test as well at the end of the week.
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire sits on a cliff on a mountain on a far flung world. He hears sentinel walk up behind him.

Sentinel: what are you thinking my old student.

Sinclaire : what's next. The shadows are still out there the new war with the romulans.

Sentinel : we will simply have to wait and see
    edited October 2013
    Jacob in his black and silver long sleeve uniform shirt. Black bdu type pants and black combat boots sits at his desk on the harvenger. Going over what his UNIT agents have found.

Jacob: computer get me director hill on the line please.

Computer : link open.

Jacob: director this is fleet admiral Halsey or director of UNIT whichever you like. I'm curious as to whether shield has been watching the romulans lately or not. Destroying two planets now seems like something the ugc would address but maybe I'm wrong. Do you know anything we don't. One director to another.
    edited October 2013
    *The Woman looks at pyro.*

Woman: Wouldn't you like to know huh?

Pyro: Oh your a snarky one aren't you?

Woman: Just stick with what SHIELD calls me Widow.

Fox: That is fine with me another body in this mission is fine with me.

Danny: Alright lets not make passes at the new member.. or do people need to review the sexual harassment handbook?

Pyro: Alright.. Alright.

Widow: Don't worry I can handle myself.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Hey Ryan.. Should we get more peeks into the new Romulan government and such? Perhaps through a intermediary... *

*The Council is standing together, its guest speakers; Adjeca, Dexra, and a Romulan. Dorman is off to the other side . Councilman Schwartz stands to the podium to open this session of the Council.*

*OOC: Think of him like the the US Supreme Court it kind of goes around the members to open the sessions. *

Schwartz: Welcome all to this council session. We have the topics for discourse on hand, Acceptance of Adjeca's Synthesizers, Giving enfranchisement and acknowledgement of the Innovades, and recent troubles and the destruction of two planets with weapons of mass destruction.
    edited October 2013
    Harper is standing in a far corner of the chamber watching the proceedings.
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: let us go and see these talks to know what to prepare for.

Sentinel and Sinclaire appear in a corner of the council chamber.

Sentinel: looks like we arrived just in time.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Lol.. :D*

*The two Gyunei and Kela sitting down suddenly flicker and cut out... *

*A message comes through to Mason.. The Shadow Broker's agent comes through on his end. *

Broker agent: The Broker wants to meet with you.. He knows that they won't strike right now, and based on your panic the ease of them slipping you right now is the least of your concerns.

*Elsewhere*

*Northman is meeting with C-Sec under his hologram disguise and cruising by the incident report... Afterwards he is walking away.. He connects to the Agent nearest by and the Jolly fat man comes on the line*

J.F.M.: Ah how can I help you today Captain..

Northman: I would like to get in touch with any one from my military that is still alive.

JFM: There aren't many left but I am sure a lot of Preston's men would help his predecessor..

Northman: That could work. I need them to meet me and to protect a child and its family.

JFM: The credits required for this...

*a bing on his end comes through the line. *

Northman: What didn't think I was good for it?

JFM: After a century.. a little. It will be done.

Northman: *looks to the hidden family in disguise..*

Its done. My men will be covering you to make sure that fool don't try and kill you.

*looks to D'rix and the kid covered up in clothes and its face covered.*

If you need something I will make sure it is provided. Family is important.

Vala: We appreciate it.

*With Mason.*

Mason: A psychotic killer - Preston's private assassin no less - and an unidentified accomplice who is somehow not in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database? Why would I be worried about that?

Seriously, I have access to the most complete information database in the known galaxies. When I meet someone who isn't on file, it sets off alarm bells. It means either; they're wearing a holo-cloak or they're just that good. If they're wearing a holo-cloak, they have a reason and I should look into it. If they're just that good, then it makes me curious about how they're that good and how they use those skills.

And then there's the possibility that they're both. That excites me and terrifies me at the same time.

What does the Broker want with me, remembering for the moment that I never use him and consider him something of a criminal.

Or her, or them, or it - depending on which conspiracy theory you subscribe to.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: no hurry but ryan I Jacob did send a message to hill just an FYI.
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: no hurry but ryan I Jacob did send a message to hill just an FYI.

OOC: Yep, just sorting out how I want to handle the UGC bit first.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Yep, just sorting out how I want to handle the UGC bit first.

Ooc: its all good man. I'll check back in a hour or so.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Hey Ryan.. Should we get more peeks into the new Romulan government and such? Perhaps through a intermediary... *

*The Council is standing together, its guest speakers; Adjeca, Dexra, and a Romulan. Dorman is off to the other side . Councilman Schwartz stands to the podium to open this session of the Council.*

*OOC: Think of him like the the US Supreme Court it kind of goes around the members to open the sessions. *

Schwartz: Welcome all to this council session. We have the topics for discourse on hand, Acceptance of Adjeca's Synthesizers, Giving enfranchisement and acknowledgement of the Innovades, and recent troubles and the destruction of two planets with weapons of mass destruction.

*Vantrelle is sitting in a booth on the wall with the Gorn representative (U.G.C. Secretary General S'saan) and the Iconian representative; Darani.*

Vantrelle: Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

S'saan: Indeeed...

Darani: Gentlemen...

*They look at him.*

Apprehension?

Vantrelle: I, personally, have been saying for the past year that the Innovades should be given more liberties. We'll have to hear what the Romulans have to say.

S'saan: And the Ssynthessissers?

Darani: I am also less than certain, but I am not being apprehensive, given Adjeca's more open approach to our peoples. If the Synthesisers wish to negotiate--

Vantrelle: Right there is where I have a problem. Aside from a meeting with Admiral Ramez, we know nothing about Adjeca. Given what we know of the Synthesisers and what Adjeca has shown in that meeting, I have my doubts as to how accepted he is by the people he claims to represent.

Darani: This is not coloured by your conflict with them at all?

Vantrelle: You're one to talk, Ambassador. The Synthesisers murdered millions of your people for raw materials without any provocation. I'd think if anyone here was going to be apprehensive, it would be you.

Besides, the Synthesisers are terrorists. They attacked the MOCC at Deep Space 61 a decade ago and threatened to have them killed. There were only 5 of them back then, and it took 5 complete Republic Starships to stop them. They've never shown interest in peace before. That's why we've tried to keep them contained.

We'll have to see what's changed.

S'saan: They're ssstarting.

*OOC: Oh yeah, the U.G.C. Secretary General. You know, the guy who's supposed to mediate the Security Council meetings and all the Convention's meetings? Like the U.N., which I based the U.G.C. of off?

And the Gorn! We should use the Gorn more often! They're not a villainous race and they're so very interesting! I want to use them more often!

Anyway, yeah, I want to start actually having S'saan involved in Council meetings, because he is supposed to be there as the Council's Secretary General.*
    edited October 2013
    Harper watches the proceedings as he spots sentinel and Sinclaire on the opposite side of the chamber and meets up with them.

Harper: well didn't think I'd see you two here.

Sentinel: indeed. We figured we would see what the people here had to say.

Harped: well its good to know that you are both here.

Harper gives them both a nod as he returns to his spot to watch the council.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob in his black and silver long sleeve uniform shirt. Black bdu type pants and black combat boots sits at his desk on the harvenger. Going over what his UNIT agents have found.

Jacob: computer get me director hill on the line please.

Computer : link open.

Jacob: director this is fleet admiral Halsey or director of UNIT whichever you like. I'm curious as to whether shield has been watching the romulans lately or not. Destroying two planets now seems like something the ugc would address but maybe I'm wrong. Do you know anything we don't. One director to another.

Hill: Director Halsey. Well, the entire Convention is in an Emergency Session right now debating exactly that.

But, you're a member. You already know that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is monitoring the situation, but the Tal Shiar seems to be out in force. We can't get any information out of the Star Empire.

Basically, it seems we know about as much as you do.

Something you might like to know, Halsey; Captain Sanders has been abducted by a hostile alien race. Vanguard is out looking for him now but...

Given your history with Vanguard, I thought you'd want to know.
    edited October 2013
    Hill: Director Halsey. Well, the entire Convention is in an Emergency Session right now debating exactly that.

But, you're a member. You already know that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is monitoring the situation, but the Tal Shiar seems to be out in force. We can't get any information out of the Star Empire.

Basically, it seems we know about as much as you do.

Something you might like to know, Halsey; Captain Sanders has been abducted by a hostile alien race. Vanguard is out looking for him now but...

Given your history with Vanguard, I thought you'd want to know.

Jacob: any idea where. And thank you Hill if we learn anything I'll pass it on. And yes I know I have harper at the meeting right now. Watch your back director. I'll be in touch.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: this is Jacob Halsey on vanguard channel one if any one is picking this up please respond.

Ooc: he does at least want to know what happened.
    edited October 2013
    Vala: We appreciate it.

*With Mason.*

Mason: A psychotic killer - Preston's private assassin no less - and an unidentified accomplice who is somehow not in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database? Why would I be worried about that?

Seriously, I have access to the most complete information database in the known galaxies. When I meet someone who isn't on file, it sets off alarm bells. It means either; they're wearing a holo-cloak or they're just that good. If they're wearing a holo-cloak, they have a reason and I should look into it. If they're just that good, then it makes me curious about how they're that good and how they use those skills.

And then there's the possibility that they're both. That excites me and terrifies me at the same time.

What does the Broker want with me, remembering for the moment that I never use him and consider him something of a criminal.

Or her, or them, or it - depending on which conspiracy theory you subscribe to.

Broker Agent: We also know that your proceedings with the Senate have not gone over smoothly. Also my employer has a lot more than just eyes. They won't make a move unless they are ready..

We also know that there are agents of the Union still about trying hard to make sure you die. It seems to us that you are between a rock and a hard place. Plus the game you play has a lot more than what you think is the most complete information database.

We also know that Gyunei doesn't strike unless he is ready. Sam Allington should worry but not right now. There are more pressing matters at hand.

As a matter in fact do you see a man sitting there calmly ready the paper? Look closer at his neck.. Then the one off to the NW in the alley looking at a street vendor's wares. You are stuck between a Union assassination squad.. and Stane's indoctrinated servants. Which you still can't crack even now.

If you want to survive the next 3 minutes walk off to the alley behind you and head off the Bakara Ward.. Do not use the public transport.
    edited October 2013
    Broker Agent: We also know that your proceedings with the Senate have not gone over smoothly. Also my employer has a lot more than just eyes. They won't make a move unless they are ready..

We also know that there are agents of the Union still about trying hard to make sure you die. It seems to us that you are between a rock and a hard place. Plus the game you play has a lot more than what you think is the most complete information database.

We also know that Gyunei doesn't strike unless he is ready. Sam Allington should worry but not right now. There are more pressing matters at hand.

As a matter in fact do you see a man sitting there calmly ready the paper? Look closer at his neck.. Then the one off to the NW in the alley looking at a street vendor's wares. You are stuck between a Union assassination squad.. and Stane's indoctrinated servants. Which you still can't crack even now.

If you want to survive the next 3 minutes walk off to the alley behind you and head off the Bakara Ward.. Do not use the public transport.

*Mason walks into the alley and towards the Bakara Ward exit.*

Mason: How do I know you're not a Union assassin?
    edited October 2013
    *Vantrelle is sitting in a booth on the wall with the Gorn representative (U.G.C. Secretary General S'saan) and the Iconian representative; Darani.*

Vantrelle: Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

S'saan: Indeeed...

Darani: Gentlemen...

*They look at him.*

Apprehension?

Vantrelle: I, personally, have been saying for the past year that the Innovades should be given more liberties. We'll have to hear what the Romulans have to say.

S'saan: And the Ssynthessissers?

Darani: I am also less than certain, but I am not being apprehensive, given Adjeca's more open approach to our peoples. If the Synthesisers wish to negotiate--

Vantrelle: Right there is where I have a problem. Aside from a meeting with Admiral Ramez, we know nothing about Adjeca. Given what we know of the Synthesisers and what Adjeca has shown in that meeting, I have my doubts as to how accepted he is by the people he claims to represent.

Darani: This is not coloured by your conflict with them at all?

Vantrelle: You're one to talk, Ambassador. The Synthesisers murdered millions of your people for raw materials without any provocation. I'd think if anyone here was going to be apprehensive, it would be you.

Besides, the Synthesisers are terrorists. They attacked the MOCC at Deep Space 61 a decade ago and threatened to have them killed. There were only 5 of them back then, and it took 5 complete Republic Starships to stop them. They've never shown interest in peace before. That's why we've tried to keep them contained.

We'll have to see what's changed.

S'saan: They're ssstarting.

*OOC: Oh yeah, the U.G.C. Secretary General. You know, the guy who's supposed to mediate the Security Council meetings and all the Convention's meetings? Like the U.N., which I based the U.G.C. of off?

And the Gorn! We should use the Gorn more often! They're not a villainous race and they're so very interesting! I want to use them more often!

Anyway, yeah, I want to start actually having S'saan involved in Council meetings, because he is supposed to be there as the Council's Secretary General.*

*OOC: Nah.. Its good man. Just keep in mind that Adjeca only represents his people the higher end caste and the lower ones and the robotic ones that are with them. I will get into how they work and mingle. But trust me I do want to play a bit of racism in Adjeca but slightly more open to talking since given disappearances in his people and the Old Gods he is concerned for his people in general. Could be an interesting way to show him as a very flawed leader that is trying to keep his people safe and their way of life.*

*The Innovade is brought to the stage. He is slender, slightly above average height, milky tanned skin, and green eyes. He demeanor is calm and matter of factually. *

Dexra: Good morning.. I represent not your betters we are not that. We are your friends, a watchful friend that will help you grow and prosper. To help unite the will of the galaxy. Sadly, our intended purpose was taken and the plan we had been set upon taken over by an being that had the utmost hatred for what he called the lesser beings we should control to avoid conflict. That conflict and his manipulations have brought much misery to this galaxy. For that words of apology just do not cut it, since then under agreement with the galactic community we would be under the watchful eye of those we wronged. Unlike your kind we do not mate when we die we are replaced with a copy that is already aware of our previous body.

Given this time in exile and servitude we have helped the races once again defend themselves, we did not revolt, nor did we complain, we simply studied and worked to help you. Now we stand on a day when we can actually join the community once again and have active say and representation in government.

Thank you.
    edited October 2013
    *Mason walks into the alley and towards the Bakara Ward exit.*

Mason: How do I know you're not a Union assassin?

Agent: Please. I do not find worms appetizing rather disgusting if you ask me.. and last I looked my neck was just fine with no vestige showing.
    edited October 2013
    *Schwartz stands once again with the bill presented to the council but instead of calling for a vote. He asks for anyone that wishes to discuss the innovades to step forward.*
    edited October 2013
    *Schwartz stands once again with the bill presented to the council but instead of calling for a vote. He asks for anyone that wishes to discuss the innovades to step forward.*

*Vantrelle steps forward.*

Vantrelle: I would like to just say that what Dexra has just said is the most important part of this issue we have to consider.

When the Innovades were placed under observation, we were worried that M's influence would find manifest elsewhere, or that they were still a threat. Now the danger has passed. The Innovades have helped the Galactic Community in ways which we cannot repay them for. How much longer can we keep them under our vigil, making decisions for them, before it becomes slavery?

It is time the Innovades not only became a member of the Galactic Community, but had a seat in this Convention. Thank you.

*Vantrelle sits back down, nodding to his two colleagues.*

S'saan: Impresssive.

*OOC: Let's save the Romulans for last. I have a nice dramatic scene planned for that.

So, onto Adjeca...*
    edited October 2013
    Agent: Please. I do not find worms appetizing rather disgusting if you ask me.. and last I looked my neck was just fine with no vestige showing.

Mason: Doesn't mean much. You could just be saying that.
    edited October 2013
    *Vantrelle steps forward.*

Vantrelle: I would like to just say that what Dexra has just said is the most important part of this issue we have to consider.

When the Innovades were placed under observation, we were worried that M's influence would find manifest elsewhere, or that they were still a threat. Now the danger has passed. The Innovades have helped the Galactic Community in ways which we cannot repay them for. How much longer can we keep them under our vigil, making decisions for them, before it becomes slavery?

It is time the Innovades not only became a member of the Galactic Community, but had a seat in this Convention. Thank you.

*Vantrelle sits back down, nodding to his two colleagues.*

S'saan: Impresssive.

*OOC: Let's save the Romulans for last. I have a nice dramatic scene planned for that.

So, onto Adjeca...*

OOC: Alright.

Schwartz: Bill SB1056A Innovade Enfranchisement and reinstatement .

*Voting begins as Schwartz votes yes, as does Talikar.