test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Kela is on the citadel, wearing a hologram disguise.. A man comes up to her and she tries to hit him but he grabs the attack.*

Gyunei: You should really relax Kela... Good to see your up and around now.

Kela: Gyunei.. I see they brought you back too.

Gyunei: Of course they did.. I guess I am your assistance in this part..

*They watch a certain apartment with Sam and Matt inside, Kela and Gyunei are sitting in the cafe across the street.. *

*A figure sees them sit down.*

Figure: It can't...

*He examines them, being careful not to be seen.*

Shi--!

*He pays for his meal and walks over to the apartment, walking in. Sam and Matt, who were talking, look up as he takes off a holo-mask, revealing it to be Mason.*

Sam: Director?

Mason: You two aren't going anywhere, are you?

Matt: No. Why?

Mason: I just saw Gyunei outside.

*Sam goes pale.*

Matt: That's impossible. He's dead.

*Mason nods to Sam, bringing her distress to Matt's attention.*

Matt: Sam?

Mason: Gyunei attacked her along with an accomplice a few days ago. We don't know how he's alive, but I've got people looking into it.

We can't bring C-Sec into this. It'll just tip him off. I'll have some off-duty Republic personnel come over here. The Normandy's in dock.

*Within minutes, a small group of 5 Republic Naval Officers and 3 Marines, plus T'mar, sit down outside the restaurant, talking.*

Mason *Over comm*: Keep an eye on them, but don't draw attention.

T'mar: Got it.

Okay, we're just a group of friends having a friendly conversation, enjoying each other's company, clear?

*They nod.*

OOC: They won't actually interfere. I'm just giving Sam and Matt some warning.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Obliterator warheads

2.5 m long 3 m wide

powered by Nuclear energy and twilight energy

Designed to be the end all of torpedo weapons, its classification under treaty ambiguous.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Jacob walks along the harvenger. Deciding there next move.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *A figure sees them sit down.*

Figure: It can't...

*He examines them, being careful not to be seen.*

Shi--!

*He pays for his meal and walks over to the apartment, walking in. Sam and Matt, who were talking, look up as he takes off a holo-mask, revealing it to be Mason.*

Sam: Director?

Mason: You two aren't going anywhere, are you?

Matt: No. Why?

Mason: I just saw Gyunei outside.

*Sam goes pale.*

Matt: That's impossible. He's dead.

*Mason nods to Sam, bringing her distress to Matt's attention.*

Matt: Sam?

Mason: Gyunei attacked her along with an accomplice a few days ago. We don't know how he's alive, but I've got people looking into it.

We can't bring C-Sec into this. It'll just tip him off. I'll have some off-duty Republic personnel come over here. The Normandy's in dock.

*Within minutes, a small group of 5 Republic Naval Officers and 3 Marines, plus T'mar, sit down outside the restaurant, talking.*

Mason *Over comm*: Keep an eye on them, but don't draw attention.

T'mar: Got it.

Okay, we're just a group of friends having a friendly conversation, enjoying each other's company, clear?

*They nod.*

OOC: They won't actually interfere. I'm just giving Sam and Matt some warning.

OOC: Thats fine man.. Besides I am a bit more devious than that.

Kela: Looks like someone forgot to close their dogs up..

Gyunei: That is a shame, I thought they were a little rabid.

Kela: Should we go?

Gyunei: Not just yet. Enjoy the small things Patrice you never know if you will have it again in this crazy world.

*Looking down at her sundae *

Go ahead.
    edited October 2013
    Harper sits on the bridge of his updated prowler. Its weapon systems have been updated as have its shields.

Harper : alright people let's get this mission rolling.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited October 2013
    *The Romulan Forces under cloak pull up behind the forces and the outposts...*

Fushan: *quietly * Target the planet with three and broadcast this attack to the rest of them everyone will know our might. Target their ships with a small volley...

*Before anyone realizes it the program comes on every station, Fushan under mask speaks loudly proclaiming the will and justice of the Romulan people.. the planet begins to burn its surface a global inferno, and the ships above being ambushed with more Obliterator strikes ..*
    edited October 2013
    Operator: Admiral!! We are under attack..! The planet is dead! Our forces are taking a pounding...
    edited October 2013
    Operator: Admiral!! We are under attack..! The planet is dead! Our forces are taking a pounding...

Jacob: pull back to rally point bravo. Meet up with the 6th tactical fleet. And hold there.

He walks off the bridge. He reaches the hanger and walks over to the weapons bay pulling two micro warheads. Attaching them to the back of his suit.

Sierra-02: sir

Jacob: I'll stall them. I'll ho to there center and activate these.

02: and you will most likely die.

Jacob smiles. : I've lived through worse.

Ooc: I do plan for this to slow them down. These are mini nova warheads. The ones the unsc uses to destroy planets.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob: pull back to rally point bravo. Meet up with the 6th tactical fleet. And hold there.

He walks off the bridge. He reaches the hanger and walks over to the weapons bay pulling two micro warheads. Attaching them to the back of his suit.

Sierra-02: sir

Jacob: I'll stall them. I'll ho to there center and activate these.

02: and you will most likely die.

Jacob smiles. : I've lived through worse.

Ooc: I do plan for this to slow them down. These are mini nova warheads. The ones the unsc uses to destroy planets.

Fushan: Good we made our point fallback now to the designated point.. Leave our little surprise...

*OOC: I know but I said nothing about taking the planet only showing a point.*

*The Romulans chaff devices detonate when they leave the system that begins jamming the electrical devices in the area.*
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: get me prowler battle group cobra. We will use unconventional methods if that's what they are going to use. Have prowler group cobra arm 2 nova war heads. They strike one of us we strike two of them.
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: As for the new member yes I will as soon as I come up with one.*
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob: get me prowler battle group cobra. We will use unconventional methods if that's what they are going to use. Have prowler group cobra arm 2 nova war heads. They strike one of us we strike two of them.

Operator: There is some kind of jamming causing interference all electronics are disabled.. We won't be using anything like that for a couple days at best.

*OOC: If you may start the proceedings. Ryan this will keep things quiet for a time.*
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: fine. But once we get systems up those prowlers will go burn the first to romulan planets they come to.

Location classified.

Harper: are you sure these will work.

Tech: of course we are we've had years to perfect these.

Harper: alright how many do we have.

Tech: 10 so use them wisely.

Harper: I will don't worry.
    edited October 2013
    Unsc reporter: after a recent attack by the romulan empire the reports of what have happened have not made the people in dispare they are now more fired then ever. So far the unsc has had 250,000 people join its forces and begin military training. The peoples and militaries resolve is higher then ever. And with the covenant joining it almost doubles unsc and cis forces.
    edited October 2013
    Operator: There is some kind of jamming causing interference all electronics are disabled.. We won't be using anything like that for a couple days at best.

*OOC: If you may start the proceedings. Ryan this will keep things quiet for a time.*

OOC: I'm just waiting on you to confirm the Fed acceptance of the ceasefire.
    edited October 2013
    FNN Reporter: With war on our doorstep once again, the Galactic Leaders are convening a summit to discuss the issues at hand in the galaxy and whether to accept a cease fire..
    edited October 2013
    Fushan: Good we made our point fallback now to the designated point.. Leave our little surprise...

*OOC: I know but I said nothing about taking the planet only showing a point.*

*The Romulans chaff devices detonate when they leave the system that begins jamming the electrical devices in the area.*

OOC: Also, how do these chaff devices work? Because real chaff in the present day uses metal strips to disrupt laser and radar locks by a) taking the laser lock off the target and onto the chaff and b) confusing the radar as a single contact becomes several. Meanwhile, flares distract heat-seeking missiles due to their high thermal profile.

Neither of these principles would really effect vessels in the Star Trek universe, and even irl, they don't have any lasting effect over a wide area. It's why they're considered Counter-Measures instead of Disruption.
    edited October 2013
    FNN Reporter: With war on our doorstep once again, the Galactic Leaders are convening a summit to discuss the issues at hand in the galaxy and whether to accept a cease fire..

OOC: The truce was only offered to the Federation.
    edited October 2013
    Reach

Admiral Yuri walks into the cis council chamber.

Yuri: this attack draws a line before we at least cleared civilians out. But this is not right.

Rep thel : agreed this changes it all.

Yuri: alright we will have a vote to see what measures will be taken. Capt harper will be sent the ugc to observe what they so therefore he will be granted fleet captain status.

Council: agreed.

Yuri sends harper his new orders as he heads to the citadel.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: I'm just waiting on you to confirm the Fed acceptance of the ceasefire.

Dorman: *sits in front of the other Admirals in the Federation*

Gaither: Admiral Dorman I think we should accept this cease fire at least for now..

Dorman: I don't necessarily think the Romulans will respect that letter of the law if they are willing to commit acts of mass murder and destruction of eco systems.

T'vak : They seem to be looking for revenge of some sort. If it was for the holocaust then the commission never found any proof that we were at fault...

Dorman: I will accept a ceasefire.. But someone will answer for Beta Lankel and that UNSC world.

Overall I will pass it off the the galactic powers to choose its way..
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Also, how do these chaff devices work? Because real chaff in the present day uses metal strips to disrupt laser and radar locks by a) taking the laser lock off the target and onto the chaff and b) confusing the radar as a single contact becomes several. Meanwhile, flares distract heat-seeking missiles due to their high thermal profile.

Neither of these principles would really effect vessels in the Star Trek universe, and even irl, they don't have any lasting effect over a wide area. It's why they're considered Counter-Measures instead of Disruption.

*OOC: True had to think of something in a pinch and well I will comb back over it later. *
    edited October 2013
    OOC: The truce was only offered to the Federation.

OOC: I know but they are talking about something else the weapons used on those two planets, and accepting Adjeca's faction and putting to bed the past with the Innovades. (M's people if you need a check). Both are kind of set up and perhaps something to fuel the conflict with the Romulans.. Considering no one knows it was Adjeca that ordered the holocaust. *
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: and its all good. Don't worry about it this time man.

Harper receives his new orders and new rank.

Harper: set course for the citadel inform the ugc I will be arriving to monitor the situation there.

Officer: aye sir.
    edited October 2013
    *Admiral Bright is standing before the WMD as Jack's GM JINX lands with it in hand, the rest of the MS are landing back.. They preformed especially well in their first combat role. *

*Jack gets out of his MS and is lowers down to the deck with a thin rope with a lodging for a foot... getting swarmed by cheering techs and crew*
    edited October 2013
    FMS-GM JINX

Overall height: 16 meters

Weight unarmed: 20 tons

Armed: 40-50 tons (beam rifle and shield or Bazooka and shield.)

1 pilot

1 AI

*OOC: Did you ever post the thruster output and energy output for the Republic's fighters?

and two I did foreshadow this a little...*
    edited October 2013
    FMS-GM JINX

Overall height: 16 meters

Weight unarmed: 20 tons

Armed: 40-50 tons (beam rifle and shield or Bazooka and shield.)

1 pilot

1 AI

*OOC: Did you ever post the thruster output and energy output for the Republic's fighters?

and two I did foreshadow this a little...*

OOC: No, I didn't. Mainly because I don't know the distance between Impulse Factor 1 and Ludicrous Speed.

But, they're fast. :P

I'd say the Raptors are probably twice as fast as a Defiant with enough acceleration to get from standing to full speed in 5 seconds.

Keep in mind that the Raptor is a multi-purpose space superiority fighter. The Ghost Recon Fighter can go even faster, and that was based on an interceptor model.

BTW, this wouldn't happen to be based on Mobile Suit Gundam, would it? I've never watched it, personally (not really my cup of tea) but I've heard of it and the premise.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: No, I didn't. Mainly because I don't know the distance between Impulse Factor 1 and Ludicrous Speed.

But, they're fast. :P

I'd say the Raptors are probably twice as fast as a Defiant with enough acceleration to get from standing to full speed in 5 seconds.

Keep in mind that the Raptor is a multi-purpose space superiority fighter. The Ghost Recon Fighter can go even faster, and that was based on an interceptor model.

BTW, this wouldn't happen to be based on Mobile Suit Gundam, would it? I've never watched it, personally (not really my cup of tea) but I've heard of it and the premise.

*OOC: Yes, many elements and themes presented so far are from that Meta series but yes the originals are really good. I also figured it would move on to future development of the Milky Way giving it a sort of feel of advancement in Civilization and such.. But trust me watch the 1979 compilation trilogy it is perhaps the best of the best. But trust me I won't be bringing in Gundam's just the weaker MS.

As for fast these things have to be considering their mass and fast paced combat, I wanted to move things to fast paced combat and even things out to make the Federation and Republic on terms of equal..

As for the Obliterator I think it classifies as a WMD..*
    edited October 2013
    Harper soon arrives at the citadel.

Reach

Yuri walks into his office on alpha base as general black walks in behind him. They each take a glass and pour Arcadian whiskey into them.

Black: we should move in fast and hard. Have the prowlers go in cloaked and fire a nova at each of there planets.

Yuri: that would bring us to there level we will answer each of there attacks with our own attack.
    edited October 2013
    Black: you think we can stop this.

Yuri: I don't know. I honestly don't know.

Black takes another drink before standing and looking out the window.

Black: we decided when we came here we would protect vigilantly what was ours. And we would not be pushed. We need to make an example to them what happens.

Yuri: agreed but is the nova the best way we will be at there level then.

Black: well that's what happens during war sometimes old friend. We have to get our hands a little dirty.

Black sets his empty glass down.

Black: well I best be going. I will talk to you later Yuri.

Yuri: very well.

Black walks out and gets into the awaiting warthog as he sets off.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob stands in his ready room. Holding a padd with letters he is writing to the families of those who died today. He looks out to the stars.

Jacob: I can remember as a boy wanting to explore the stars. And I remember the first time I got on a starship.

Chuckles to himself

Jacob: snuck aboard in dad's stuff. Even by passed the scanners.

He returns to his desk resting his head in his hands.

Jacob: and now here we are.

He pours himself a drink. He activates a family holo taken before everything changed.

Jacob: what would you say now dad if you where here now. I guess I can only wonder.