Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I make squad for bh lunar, be nice and pay 3m fee, with this world chat "Making Squad for full Lunar, BH Path, Random drops, free run, i get EoD"
    Essence of Defense was going like 2.8m at the time, and no 2x drops, but i needed them for gear.
    Squad fills immeadietely, run goes smoothly
    Kill the bh boss, then vile drag queen.

Then the cleric says "Thanks for bh" leaves squad. Sin leaves no word, barb says "no cleric, cya later" and leaves. bm and veno stay for a few minutes, seemingly afk as i try to find replacements, but no one wants to come because they cant see a benefit in it for them.
    bm and veno both leave saying "sorry, i gtg" and "I dont think we can finish this"
    im stuck inside for another 30 minutes trying to find people to help finish run, because i had already spent 3m for fee. I give up, leave, go turn in bh, chipsb:sad

I had stacked bhs from being lazy, so i make another run, same exact thing happens, give up after hour in instance. turn in bh, Orb of Cultivationb:cry

I had 6m total coins to start that day, end up with 100k and no EoDs
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Sorry to hear about your experience b:sad. When i run lunar, i try to ensure that i have at least 3 friends. That makes 4 people, before starting the run i say full run. When we enter, i say full run. When we kill first boss i say full run. I have yet to have a person ditch out.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I make squad for bh lunar, be nice and pay 3m fee, with this world chat "Making Squad for full Lunar, BH Path, Random drops, free run, i get EoD"
    Essence of Defense was going like 2.8m at the time, and no 2x drops, but i needed them for gear.
    Squad fills immeadietely, run goes smoothly
    Kill the bh boss, then vile drag queen.

Then the cleric says "Thanks for bh" leaves squad. Sin leaves no word, barb says "no cleric, cya later" and leaves. bm and veno stay for a few minutes, seemingly afk as i try to find replacements, but no one wants to come because they cant see a benefit in it for them.
    bm and veno both leave saying "sorry, i gtg" and "I dont think we can finish this"
    im stuck inside for another 30 minutes trying to find people to help finish run, because i had already spent 3m for fee. I give up, leave, go turn in bh, chipsb:sad

I had stacked bhs from being lazy, so i make another run, same exact thing happens, give up after hour in instance. turn in bh, Orb of Cultivationb:cry

Did u try this with the new EoD price also ? b:chuckle
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Did u try this with the new EoD price also ? b:chuckle

Yea, but i suggested they bail out for that :)
    Had friends who wanted to come help and wanted a free basic badges lined up for 3rd valley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    **** geared sins QQing they got kickced from Bh metal with their Hook/Thorns. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    **** geared sins QQing they got kickced from Bh metal with their Hook/Thorns. lol

Sins still have hook and thorns in this day and age b:shutup.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Any level 100 sin using hooks needs to be shot. >_>

It's bad enough at 95 when they ignore morai daggers, though I can understand why they'd do it even if it's kinda poor reasoning... but at 100? No. Just... no. b:sweat
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    "comprendes espanol?"

not again... b:shocked
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Any level 100 sin using hooks needs to be shot. >_>

Yea, I agree. Any other class would get their butt kicked too for being so **** geared. You're just leeching off your squadmates, using that kind of underleveld gear. Nothing I want in my BHs, although it wasn't me who ended up in a squad with said person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kalmiah - Raging Tide
    Kalmiah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    " ur too slow "

by a psychic who refuses to wait a sin kill shades so i could do full pull. no. He has to go and leeroy them all by himself. Then possibly QQ if he dies.
  • Sairem_Sin - Harshlands
    Sairem_Sin - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    'jajajajaja'
    Especially when They attempt to speak To me, Usually they Derive into what seems to be trolling me, but nonetheless I've learned to loathe it >:(
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    " can I BB at Minister? "

from a lvl 102 cleric...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    New Seat bossb:chuckle

8k Hp Sin, But +12 daggers, tells us we dont need a barb, he will tank.

Gets 1 shot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qzazn8
    qzazn8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Cleric in Full Delta: "uh shoot I'll be back in a few, I have to make dinner and pick up my kids."
    Usually this isn't a problem because all clerics really do it bb the whole time (plus she was charmed), but she chose to leave right before wave 3 started. b:cry
    Not all my toons are female! I have a barb b:pleased
  • MisEry__ - Archosaur
    MisEry__ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    me: (doing bb in bh metal boss with a r8 +11 wep)
    barb dies, then QQ: how can a level 102 cleric cant keep me alive.
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was in Morai earlier (finishing gold quests) and I get to the Corpse Orchid boss.

A level 101 Cleric with r9+10 says they'll help, they run up and start attacking the boss. I HF when she sparks and MSS after so she doesn't have to heal as much, but she says "Don't HF." After 6 hits, the boss has already lost 700k/3359k hp and the cleric randomly stops.

I ask why and she says "Oh I can't do this, and I'm out of pots." She says she's gonna get some more and 2 minutes later she logs. Ended up having to WC for someone elses help and finally got the boss.

1: Why would a level 101 cleric NOT have a reason to carry pots? I mean if they have enough money for R9 they should be able to get herbs IJS.

2: She was able to deal 5th or 6th of the bosses health with 6 hits...Pretty sure that means she could take out a 3m+ hp boss.

3: Why would you not want HF/GS/MSS on a boss with over 3m hp?

Random things I've heard recently in squads:

"I be back in 30mins dun kill da boss"-When we were AT the boss

"I don't need a weapon to use my skills"-Psychic in bh79 (haven't played psy much but most of the skills require a soulsphere b:shocked)

"Why don't you marrow the boss?"-said while I'm tanking Pole (pole uses melee and mage, marrow lowers the other defences to boost the opposite)

"Why you use OHT claws, OHT sucks!"-I use them because they almost do double the damage I deal from my level 90 fists, and they look badass doing it b:cute

"Mystic you should purify!/Cleric why u no use cragglord?"-In bh69 (stop confusing the healers ppl D:)

*Squadmate singing random songs in chat while we try to talk about the plan for bosses*

"You're not a BM you're a melee wizard"-sin in bh59 who was actually serious (how do you mistake a BM for a wizard? b:shocked)

"Who got hands?"-after boss is half dead or hands blow up half the squad

"Oops, ran outta mana for vortex"-seeker right before pull (please guys...wait to throw up vortex until after barb/puller pulls last group of mobs)

"Psy and Wiz are same/BM and Seeker are same/Mystic and Cleric are same"-heard this from alot of people both high and low lvl...There's a reason they're different classes b:angry
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    "Why don't you marrow the boss?"-said while I'm tanking Pole (pole uses melee and mage, marrow lowers the other defences to boost the opposite)

This one actually does make sense. You can use phys marrow to deal with the (predominantly) melee attacks and then simply use shadowless kick or earthquake every 5-6 hits from the boss to cancel the magic attacks while pole tries to channel them. Kinda like how with an excellent barb, pole will never get the AoEs or debuffs off because the barb will be able to time Alacrity to cancel them all.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This one actually does make sense. You can use phys marrow to deal with the (predominantly) melee attacks and then simply use shadowless kick or earthquake every 5-6 hits from the boss to cancel the magic attacks while pole tries to channel them. Kinda like how with an excellent barb, pole will never get the AoEs or debuffs off because the barb will be able to time Alacrity to cancel them all.

While potentially true, it can be deadly if mistimed in the slightest. When i do pole on my bm, i use earthquake and spark to ward off the debuffs. I don't hf, boss dies in 1~2 sparks anyways.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In seat, squad leader gets bored of looking for a barb and pulls in a random sin instead.

Me: Wait... who's tanking this?
    Lead: You ofc.
    _Liam has left the squad

You'd think people would know how this boss works by now. -.-

Wut? Ofc you physical marrow pole. It's magic hits for **** all and not that often. The physical defence debuff is what really kills, and with marrow you have plenty of breathing room incase of slow clerics, no chi or mistimed cancels.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In seat, squad leader gets bored of looking for a barb and pulls in a random sin instead.

Me: Wait... who's tanking this?
    Lead: You ofc.
    _Liam has left the squad

You'd think people would know how this boss works by now. -.-

Wut? Ofc you physical marrow pole. It's magic hits for **** all and not that often. The physical defence debuff is what really kills, and with marrow you have plenty of breathing room incase of slow clerics, no chi or mistimed cancels.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I've done Seat several times with a BM tanking it. Get the gear, and a squad where each member has more of an IQ than a cucumber, and you should be okay.

Granted, having a sin DC while in the middle of it and kill everyone sucks, but would have happened uberbarb or not.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In BH79, while we're killing Brig in my BM

sin: hf now
    sin demon spark, I timed my HF, sin stole agro and dies along with boss.
    sin : wtf u nuub

I think I've killed more sins this way b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    BH Abaddon, BM tanking:

"Someone BV pls."

*looks at own archer who hit 100 a bit ago and just opened third past map* ... *looks at other archer with G16 and first demon fairy* ... ... ... yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BH Eden today on my BM.

Got a lvl 100 cleric, who died because he failed to puri himself despite I told him repeatedly.
    Then I see his equipment along with the blue named equipment. b:shocked
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have to say, by far the most entertaining thing about this thread is the people coming on here making fun of others they consider fail; only to reveal how incredibly ignorant they themselves are. xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BH Eden today on my BM.

Got a lvl 100 cleric, who died because he failed to puri himself despite I told him repeatedly.

That looks like TT80 gold gear and morai wand not bad gear for PvE, and str tome is fine less stat points into str. Dont see anything wrong with the cleric.

I have a lvl 100 cleric with green TT80 and 3star gear with a FC glaive and it can heal the sht out of any instance.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • MinoSlayer - Dreamweaver
    MinoSlayer - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A hissing barb is a reliable predicter of a pending squadwipe:)

"ssssssssssssssssssssss"
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Not trying to rain on your parade, but I've done Seat several times with a BM tanking it. Get the gear, and a squad where each member has more of an IQ than a cucumber, and you should be okay.

Granted, having a sin DC while in the middle of it and kill everyone sucks, but would have happened uberbarb or not.

Really depends on the BM. Mine has the typical APS gear setup refined to +6, 11k HP with barb buff, and can't tank because she gets one-shot by the bleed hit. And I'm sure a lot are as average geared as mine.

So far, I have never seen anyone below 13k HP not get killed tanking SoT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Really depends on the BM. Mine has the typical APS gear setup refined to +6, 11k HP with barb buff, and can't tank because she gets one-shot by the bleed hit. And I'm sure a lot are as average geared as mine.

So far, I have never seen anyone below 13k HP not get killed tanking SoT.

I can tank both, but i have 10k phy def and 14k + hp, my arch has similar def and 12k + hp, she could also with a charm but was hard, anything below that, indeed, is impossible I would imagine, unless you have insane phy def perhaps.
  • MissTerra - Lost City
    MissTerra - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was in a 9x frost on my psy, and our cleric was constantly doing random stuff (ie buffing instead of healing), and he kept dying because he'd aggro a group Leroy Jenkins style - he later told us he was drunk. I ended up logging my sin to clear the frost faster, and cleric kept asking for lead so he can bring his sin, when we were at the last boss before big room - wasn't going to happen, so he ragequit. I pked him and he started pming lead from his sin so he could pk me, -_-;;

"You guys have a drunk cleric," is something I definitely don't want to hear again in a 9x frost.
  • Annayanagi - Archosaur
    Annayanagi - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BH Eden today on my BM.

i don't see anything wrong with a blue named equipment specially if it has decent stats. i had a blue named necklace until 101 before i got my tt90 neck