Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just completed last boss in TT 3-2. We ask the designated banker to divie up the drops; he replies:

"This is a roleplaying game and I'm a thief."

Whereupon he dc's.
    Totally laughed at this...as it's never happened to me.

At low levels, mp pots are expensive, and not very effective. MP charms are also expensive. At lv 75 you can use Herbs, but before that, mp was an issue. Back running bh 59 when it first came out, the clerics often ran out of mp during fights and had to recharge inbetween pulls. it is not a sign of a bad cleric, it is just a sign of being a low level trying to run an instance

My ex and me used to farm herbs to make mana recovery apoth for bhs during those days.

As for annoying stuff :
    full warsong squad, mid-run, some1 jumps off, "gtg trade" 10 min later they're back b:angry Why not use a cashcow alt to trade with, when you're in an instance on main? IF you can handle dual clienting and not affect squad speed >>
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Early days of my mystic....

Bh 59

"So they made a hybirid of a veno and a cleric, how fail does that get?" Says a sin
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:surrender I was Banking a TT run, and right as I was picking up drops from the last boss, mind you this was after 6 TT runs, my internet went down. Being quick of mind, I wrote the names of everyone down that was in squad before I clicked 'Disconnect'. 2 hours later, internet was back up, I ran to a mailbox and mailed out splits, then logged for the night.

Fac member told me they were WCing horrible things about me. b:surrender When they all got their **** the next day, though, two of them WCed apologies at least. :p
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2012

***In TT on that 3 minute boss right after we start it lvl 100 cleric-
    "which skill is bb?"

Hahaha, I feel quite ashamed. I had to take over for my father with his Cleric, he had a call out at work. Think how I felt when they asked before we started the fight if I was ready with BB. My first few words were. "Which one is BB?" Because I was smart enough to not pay attention to when my dad told me which one it was. b:surrenderb:surrender
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
    edited December 2012
    +++3 to you i miss old days

hell i lost my super Op LA claw build at pole and it was my lv70 lawl i was doing fb69

to listen to this newbs you cant do bosses we did do after halv a hour or so with +2

cos even in lost ppl did rush to lv90 pretty fast so even we did not even care to have +8 on gear

so wait are you also saying you did not do fb19 at lv20 cos it WAS TO HARD

b:shutup facepalm

I didn't end up doing FB19 till I was at level 36. Even then it was with a bunch of level 40's from the faction I was in(I still died a lot). I finally finished the elder quest and didn't even use the crossbow.

edited December 2012
    Also
    when im in my 1st bh run on a new toon
    (90+ *insert class here* joins squad to do it for us)
    Me ... leaves squad wilst getting alot of QQ for leaving (sorry i DON'T want high lvl running it for us thank you) why cant people just do it the way its ment to be done with people around you're level or is it becuase people are to damn lazy to do it the proper way (guess i answered my on question then huh or maybe they cant find any people so they start nagging high lvls instead of questing/farming for cash (what i will start doing if i can't get squads for bh/fb runs)

and this (on my cleric) - cleric LF bh *insert bh number*
    gets a pm saying 'inv me'

Note: Hahaha, players your range? Its quite hard to find players for the BH's below59. Few reasons could be. 1) They got a high level to solo it for them. 2)its an alt and just got their main to solo it for them. 3) BH's what's a BH? Hyper babies just skips it.

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:surrender I was Banking a TT run, and right as I was picking up drops from the last boss, mind you this was after 6 TT runs, my internet went down. Being quick of mind, I wrote the names of everyone down that was in squad before I clicked 'Disconnect'. 2 hours later, internet was back up, I ran to a mailbox and mailed out splits, then logged for the night.

Fac member told me they were WCing horrible things about me. b:surrender When they all got their **** the next day, though, two of them WCed apologies at least. :p

Internet can really be a b*tch sometimes... :P
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In FWS squad asks " why not full pull? " and half of them wipe at half one..
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i was in bh59 with a 101 BM tanking and we were briefly stopped on our way to zimo when she say to me (a cleric) heal me i only have half hp. I was kinda miffed about this as she can solo 59. I healed her but she said the reason she doesnt use pots in bh is because they were expensive. WTH do you think mp pots cost?

And in another bh59 the tank said "AFK need to brush teeth" during the bh
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited January 2013

That is rough ><
    Same thing happened to me not too long ago, thankfully it wasn't a random squad so no one shouted obscenities at me in WC >.>

On topic with things I don't want to hear squadmates say:
    Anything derogatory about anyones gear >.>
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i was in bh59 with a 101 BM tanking and we were briefly stopped on our way to zimo when she say to me (a cleric) heal me i only have half hp. I was kinda miffed about this as she can solo 59. I healed her but she said the reason she doesnt use pots in bh is because they were expensive. WTH do you think mp pots cost?

I'd laugh at such a cleric and add them to the "do avoid" list. Honestly.

"I have lost my incarnation at the pavillion of earth!" ... And we had a 12k hp bm without any lag troubles there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "I have lost my incarnation at the pavillion of earth!" ... And we had a 12k hp bm without any lag troubles there...[/COLOR]

Somehow this doesn`t surprise me, seen even worse cases, pity gear doesn't come with skill. b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Cleric doesn't cost a lot of mp pots, the BM 101 come ''solo'' the bh, as cleric you should heal the BM if the HP drop, do you imagine how much mp pots you would need if that was a squad of your level? Way much more.

You are cleric and cleric need mp pots, mp pots are way cheaper than hp pots ijs.

If a healer 101 was asking you for heals yes that would be stupid, but you as cleric when you saw the BM half hp nvm his level you should heal him. (her)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric doesn't cost a lot of mp pots, the BM 101 come ''solo'' the bh, as cleric you should heal the BM if the HP drop, do you imagine how much mp pots you would need if that was a squad of your level? Way much more.

You are cleric and cleric need mp pots, mp pots are way cheaper than hp pots ijs.

If a healer 101 was asking you for heals yes that would be stupid, but you as cleric when you saw the BM half hp nvm his level you should heal him. (her)

If you are a cleric in a squad you heal, no matter what.

However though below lv 75, mp pots are far more expensive then hp pots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you are a cleric in a squad you heal, no matter what.

However though below lv 75, mp pots are far more expensive then hp pots

When a cleric 102 ask me to heal her in BH59, I generally laugh, a melee or any class that don't have heals skills I'll heal without any question before be ask, but if there's a high level ''healer'' tanking asking for heal it's just fail. (a cleric 102 asked me to BB in BH59 ... just lol)

Yup, but the BM 101 prolly have crab meat which is more expensive than mp pots even if it's not the herbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When a cleric 102 ask me to heal her in BH59, I generally laugh, a melee or any class that don't have heals skills I'll heal without any question before be ask, but if there's a high level ''healer'' tanking asking for heal it's just fail. (a cleric 102 asked me to BB in BH59 ... just lol)

How is that fail? Just cause the cleric is 102 doesn't mean s/he should burn charm to tank anything. Having a lower level cleric heal frees up time for the higher level to attack instead of healing him/herself... its just more efficient. And I would much prefer a unknown or **** cleric bb over heals. With bb I know heals are coming... instead of trying to guess when and if ih is gonna come my way. And if anyone mention just pot... if I am going to pot anyways... wtf would i even waste a space on a cleric.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I dont want to hear them say a blatant lie when leaving squad.

This was a couple weeks ago in warsong after i joined a new faction on my seeker. I invited 3 or 4 of my friends, some wc randoms, and another cleric person from the faction. One of my friends (a barb) werent paying attention and failed our pavillion protection. I kinda ragged at him a little but only cause i knew him for 3 years on this game. The cleric defends him. So we are also on vent and hes like okok gonna just finish this first for now, and leaves the squad (hes not exactly angry or anything)
    The cleric then ups and leaves saying they suddenly had to go. The cleric thought the barb rage quit, and prompted to ragequit along side him. Because it was obvious, i tried to explain my point to the cleric, that its just casual talk between me and the barb. The cleric ignores. I pm my barb friend and he tells me the cleric asked to squad with him for a ws after he left. I get irked and tell him to come back to our squad instead. He does, and i make the action known in faction chat so the cleric hears it. The barb friend tells us on skype pretty much everything the cleric blurted in PM to him about himself rage leaving because he didnt like the way i talked to him(the barb). We all laughed on vent. Apparently the cleric thought i was being mean to a complete stranger and thought casual talk was rude talk. A minute later the cleric PMs me again saying their suddenly free. I lay it out to him that my barb friend spilled his beans. Cleric promptly decides to lecture me on how words can have a strong effect, that i should be careful, all the while after i told him hes a long time person i know..., i guess they were trying to hid their awkwardness in rage leaving and ignoring me over a misunderstanding. I tell them our squad is now full (because i had to get his replacement) b:bye

funny thing is, the same person was having a betchfest in fac chat last night and calling another girl out b:surrender what a hypocrite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    I had an interesting sin in FWS run yesterday.

At Snake boss I am setting snake nar BB well for me to tank, sin gets aggro
    " I got aggro QQ this gonna take forever I dont spark "
    I take aggro back, sin keeps getting aggro at times but seems to die pretty often when he does it. He doesn't actually stop sparking and seems not to give a damn about his damage dealing, just gives all in and keeps QQing about aggro stealing and " I don't usually steal aggro "
    We tell him to chill and said sins tend to die in FWS if they dont watch out or if their gear isnt good enough to take 2 hits from boss before barb gets aggro back

We continue to earth pav, sin QQs at getting aggro from 1 mob in a pull and dying at it.

We continue without any other QQs to water mobs, sin has died plenty times every time he manages to take aggro off of something. Corrupting maid bubbles him, while cleric just purified someone else. Sin dies and rages at cleric for not healing him. We tell him skills have cooldowns.

Sin starts to bash BM when BM defended the cleric, saying things like
    " You don't get in actual fight you run and hide and just HF at times "
    BM asked him who has not died a single time in whole run, sin answers
    " you are the one who never grabs aggro "

We tell him to cut it and attack water boss. Sin continues bashing us, telling he will face us in NW and kills us. I decide with BM to kick him from squad after the boss is done. Boss dies and we tell the sin this is enough of trash talk and blaming. Sin had also said something that he is only one who gives his evrything and others are just cowards. Well, sin gets kicked and BM kills him.
    Sin PMs me telling he will kill me in NW, as well as the BM. I kinda ignore and we get other, better sin who does not die every single tim he happens to grab aggro.

This sin and his friend continue insulting me via PMs and world chat, announcing we kicked him at "last boss" and QQ QQ QQ. He also PMed me he now started war with my faction (squad had me, cleric and seeker from same faction).

Gotta love these sins.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    'oh i REALLY need that item'

when you ask for TT openers & they just come along for the mats. WTF!!??

Yup, I think anyone who wc's for TT openers has got this at least once or twice. Usually they ask if they can "come along because they're bored" or other such reason. As soon as you kill a boss they're dipping into the mats because "they need them".

It's kinda sad because I'd actually love to let players who'd like a little coin tag along and pick the fairy boxes. I have near unlimited supply and I can get 15 or so a run on 2x. But I have to shrink away from offering, because instead of a nice friendly grateful player, I get the mat stealing beggar type who pesters me in pm for days after until I'm forced to BL.
  • Seirina - Dreamweaver
    Seirina - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Last week i did a caster and we had 2 clerics so i told the other mystic to stop using beffuding creeper since cleric elemental seal (magic debuff) is better and the ''pro'' wizz 101 said ''The debuff is not better cause the class it goes with your gears, more you have better gears more the debuff is better'' .... great example of power leveling.

From a cleric: ''I don't have mp pots, if someone don't give me some i don't heal''... serisouly? I can understand someone forget to check if enough mp pots or forget to take some, but there's a way to ask it more nicely.

From a venomancer red name: ''Put your squad protection on so you don't kill me with AoE''.... We tried during 5 minutes to explain her that we cannot kill people in our squad (we wasn't in AeU) and she was still saying to put squad protection on...<- again a great example of power leveling.

From a venomancer you ask to lure: ''Sorry i don't have pet'' ... lvl 100 veno no pet... pro... use tame at least, ''Oh really? that work?'' ....zzz i'm not veno and i know it work, how the **** you don't know it.

When we ask a cleric to BB and he answer ''No need'' than 30 seconds later everyone is dead including the cleric.... zzz when people ask you to BB for a pull there's a reason.

So yea in resume i don't wanna hear that people don't know the stuff about their class or people that don't listen, from a squad lvl100+ i expect people to be good and know what they doing and know the game.

I think this summed everything up nicely to, if you power level you should shut up in a squad. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Characters: Seirina (101 Sage Cleric)
    Server: Dreamweaver
    The Answer to the Universe: 42
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Went on a full FC on an alt and when we got too the mobs room the seeker says hes out of herbs..happens all the time b:scorn
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Seirina - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Went on a full FC on an alt and when we got too the mobs room the seeker says hes out of herbs..happens all the time b:scorn

I think this happens a little too often to be coincidence... b:scorn

Herbs are not that expensive >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think this happens a little too often to be coincidence... b:scorn

Herbs are not that expensive >.<

b:cry then i gotta give em mine and its not fair
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Seirina - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I think the worst thing I've ever heard was in 79 a 99 veno said she didnt have pets "because they were too much work to level." And then in FC on the pull before slasher boss, I was the cleric and wasn't looking at his health not that I could have done anything anyway, but the seeker gets to the end of the hallway and promptly dies and I just see "oops" in chat. Yeah oops when you're stranded dead out of rez range with three mob groups between you and the cleric, plus no one strong enough to handle even one full mob group >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This was in fac chat just a few hours ago...

Fac Member 1: Anybody can help me for TT 2-2 (or something like that)
    Fac Member 2 : Ok I will help
    Fac Member 3 : let me finish bh first
    Me: I'll go wait a bit need to park alt in a safe place
    Fac Leader: I'll help with what I can do

The Kicker

Fac Member 1: Are you R9?

Yeah right... you have to be R9 to get to a TT 2-x squadb:cry
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    akosireann wrote: »
    Yeah right... you have to be R9 to get to a TT 2-x squadb:cry

Yo man, i am telling ya, get yo mats nao from tt 1-1, pretty soon, need to have r9 to do tt 1-1.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bh Seat, I ask sqaud if I should pull mobs seeing as I'm the most tanky person (had yet to find a barb) and they say yes. None of them have holy pathb:shocked so i pull like to guard mob after we clear the frogs, and they are no where near me.

SORRY LEFT GENIE IN BANKK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alkrivar - Sanctuary
    Alkrivar - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    LOL people must be mad to leave genie in bank, unless they're getting a new one but, really, never go on a high level instance without checking your supplies,

Gear equipped: check
    Genie ready: check
    Charm/pots: enough for the run, check

the thing I dread is the day when a cleric or mystic joins my squad, and refuses to heal at all n an instance. I ask politely, not one word demands either.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    lol I got asked if I am r9, too, for TT 2-1..

There was also a guy who's autoresponse was " I need TT mats "

• Morfeen - Dreamweaver
    Morfeen - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "Hurry, i gtg soon" right after we started defending pavs for full WS
    what else can be said b:shutup
    Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it is a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.