Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Options

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was in a 9x frost on my psy, and our cleric was constantly doing random stuff (ie buffing instead of healing), and he kept dying because he'd aggro a group Leroy Jenkins style - he later told us he was drunk. I ended up logging my sin to clear the frost faster, and cleric kept asking for lead so he can bring his sin, when we were at the last boss before big room - wasn't going to happen, so he ragequit. I pked him and he started pming lead from his sin so he could pk me, -_-;;

"You guys have a drunk cleric," is something I definitely don't want to hear again in a 9x frost.

LOL. I've had high clerics before, and they are random, but not that bad. Those buffs must be addicting.

Things you don't want to hear people say.

Lv 100 sin with 5.0 with g13 daggers says he can tank so I don't get a barb and fill up squad. He comes inside and dies like instant because all armor is +0-1. Can't kick him because cleric was his friend, and can't kick new people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Really depends on the BM. Mine has the typical APS gear setup refined to +6, 11k HP with barb buff, and can't tank because she gets one-shot by the bleed hit. And I'm sure a lot are as average geared as mine.

So far, I have never seen anyone below 13k HP not get killed tanking SoT.

I can tank that boss just fine. :/ My hp is just below 10k unbuffed. idk what the issue is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I can tank that boss just fine. :/ My hp is just below 10k unbuffed. idk what the issue is.

The issue is other people in squad (if they stop attacking, if people don't use a bleed on the boss during heal time, etc) and the fact that most BMs have no idea about their Myriad Sword Stance or even have a sword.

There are a lot of factors into how the SoT boss ends up hitting hard. Frankly, having only tanked him once (on a 91 barb with a mindful squad), I do not have enough experience on that end (though I do heal or sin that boss a lot.)
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The issue is other people in squad (if they stop attacking, if people don't use a bleed on the boss during heal time, etc) and the fact that most BMs have no idea about their Myriad Sword Stance or even have a sword.

There are a lot of factors into how the SoT boss ends up hitting hard. Frankly, having only tanked him once (on a 91 barb with a mindful squad), I do not have enough experience on that end (though I do heal or sin that boss a lot.)

If things take a turn for the worse I antistun and pop an ironguard. 12 seconds later all is cool again b:cute blueball is needed of course. Also have that emergency domain on genie, timed triple sparks, and in worsr case scenario i can physical marrow + pop true emptiness when genie is low for a couple seconds of survivability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    If things take a turn for the worse I antistun and pop an ironguard. 12 seconds later all is cool again b:cute blueball is needed of course. Also have that emergency domain on genie, timed triple sparks, and in worsr case scenario i can physical marrow + pop true emptiness when genie is low for a couple seconds of survivability.

You're very prepared with a plan. Most BMs I run into with random squads? They derp into the dungeon with little to no crab and basically just HF at random, spark and punch things. No planning and mindless death. b:surrender
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So in one of the bh's the other day the super sin runs way ahead of me and starts on a group of mobs. Silly me thinking he would take aggro on them!! - by the time I catch up and IH I get aggro off 3mobs and die in 5 seconds.

He then calls me a noob cleric b:cry
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    BH Eden today on my BM.

Got a lvl 100 cleric, who died because he failed to puri himself despite I told him repeatedly.
    Then I see his equipment along with the blue named equipment. b:shocked

I do love seeing things like this :)

Gear is not an issue, considering it's a lvl 100 cleric. On a FB89. Back when skill mattered, people would frequently do Eden with lvl 90s and under, using 7X molds or 2/3 star gear. So anything from the expansions is plenty for that low a lvl instance where people are over 10 levels beyond it. With Blessings, and cheap as hell shards.

Only pertinent thing would be purify.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    " me pro cleric me can BB farren "
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not trying to rain on your parade, but I've done Seat several times with a BM tanking it. Get the gear, and a squad where each member has more of an IQ than a cucumber, and you should be okay.

Granted, having a sin DC while in the middle of it and kill everyone sucks, but would have happened uberbarb or not.

Not to rain on your parade but I know my BM better than you thanks. -.- I have 9.5k unbuffed and with physical marrow the boss hits a little over 9.6k. On top of that, I have a deicide, which despite being +10 holds pretty poor agro against the bosses anti-melee buff. I know exactly how the boss works. I'm fairly sure walking out on that squad was the best decision, unless I enjoy a few pointless squad wipes.

And "get the gear"? Sure, let me check my back pocket, should have some r9 spare. Silly me not having 12k hp, must have forgot to be op that run. <.<
  • Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "laaaaaaaaag"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    From barb during big hall pull in FCC... "Oh, ****, there goes my charm...." Promptly before dying. b:chuckle
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Something I wouldn't want to hear my squadmate say...

How about, "OMG! I accidentally knocked over my pee jar under the table! BRB..."
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Something I wouldn't want to hear my squadmate say...

How about, "OMG! I accidentally knocked over my pee jar under the table! BRB..."

Roflmao and damn gross @ the same time, you can expect that from hard-core gamers I suppose. b:chuckle
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Kitty was at NW, got flag. Around halfway to capture point ebil cleric started sending her ebil spellz towards Kitty and Kitty noticed she was out of Charger Orbs...poor Kitty lost the flag.

"Out of speed pots >.<'''" "

At FC Kitty was doing the first pull when she noticed she hadn't charm on and she started wondering why HP was going down so fast. When Kitty realized that, was already too late, the lil white **** slowed Kitty and polar bears ate her...and Back to City.

"Forgot charm >.<''' "

And during the big hall pull, Kitty's supposed to use Feral Concentration when the mobs are pulled. Lately veno skills have been very laggy, requiring maaany presses to activate, bugged after some update, perhaps?. Result: Dead Kitty. We had 2 seekers to kill the mobs after Kitty has pulled and they were quick enough to setup Vortexes so mobs died and Kitty was ressed.

"******************** Skill didn't work >.<'''' "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Roflmao and damn gross @ the same time, you can expect that from hard-core gamers I suppose. b:chuckle

Ok. I had an even worse thought than that. I can see a really hard core gamer thinking pee jars are for amatuers. I should refrain though. Want to break the new mods in easy.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Heltis - Archosaur
    Heltis - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1. "I have no chi!" - Cleric

2. Cleric uses Ironheart blessing when you ask for buffs

And yes..I have seen these.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Advanced Endless Universe Run, squad ready, about to start.

I ask squad is everyone ready. No one responds for like 30 seconds but then one guy says, "Its my first time explain fast please" then 5 other people response "Me too".

I HATE EXPLAINING AEU!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i can only say i am so happy my barb dont need hp charm for fast fc pulling.

and the way and many mobs he pull ppl would think he is charmed but bp keep me alive and if not i have invoke and cornerec beast.

i can only say i hate going to frost after the day i was in nw charmed cos i know it gona be wasted in a few fc and that is so sad.

never wasted more then 10 crab meat or charm for a good fast fc.

STR barb rock.

biggest rapir bill i come out with nowdays is 100k.

b:pleased happy with my current barb
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1. "I have no chi!" - Cleric

I'm sure everyone sees this. It's pretty common if cleric has BB up for a messy pull, and then people ask if everyone is ready for the boss but of course the cleric just used their sparks. As long as people are patient it isn't a big deal.

What's really annoying is when people just assume a cleric is always full chi and charge into stuff without making sure BB is ready. Also annoying when you ask if everyone is ready for boss, and cleric replies "yes" so you pull it, and when you get back cleric says "oh I have no chi"..... and proceeds to IH themselves to gain chi instead of the tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • belvocian
    belvocian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was in a squad doing W3 a few days ago when the seeker insisted to know what level my BB was. When I said there was only one level at lvl 59, he told me that that was not true because his friend has lvl 10 BB and was saving for demon version. Kept ranting about it, telling me I don't know my character. Pretty tiresome.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have lv1 bb and I'm proud of it!

Squads should be asking clerics what level their ih/wellspring/stream of regen/purify is instead of bb or rez ^.^
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Covleb - Dreamweaver
    Covleb - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not about annoying stuff or quotes, but still funny.

I was grinding with a lower level alt near Kimsa (I needed to kill x times Pyrothingies) when someone asked me to squad. I agreed and no sooner said then done, he started hoovering over me and put himself on follow. Didn't say a word about going AFK or nothing like that. After five minutes or more, I tried to squad chat and PM him, no reply. So I started flying, having the other one on follow, and flew over Kimsa. The other one came near to Kimsa and was immedeatly killed by him. I stayd in squad and continued grinding. After a while, the other one came back to resume playing and was pretty angry for getting killed. He asked a higher level cleric to res him and died a few times before he released body and left for town ...

I couldn't stop laughing. Really enjoyed that one.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    well the only thing i can think of at the moment is not what they said, it's what i said.

"my squad is kinda nuby" in a bh w2, was meant for fac chat cause others were talking about their squads b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When people say they dont have time to spell your name fully...

Was on an alt sin called Arizme and the person called her Ariz, and said she didn't have to to spell 2 more letters, i mean i made the name, people are given names for a reason. Just spell the extra 2 letters! URGH! Annoys me.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • EIizandrea - Sanctuary
    EIizandrea - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When people say they dont have time to spell your name fully...

Was on an alt sin called Arizme and the person called her Ariz, and said she didn't have to to spell 2 more letters, i mean i made the name, people are given names for a reason. Just spell the extra 2 letters! URGH! Annoys me.
    Always 4 letters. I get Eliz
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Just had this again in the middle of a bh run. I'm bout of pots anyone have some? Which is usually a bit better than the occasionally tele out to run get pots then waiting for them to get back.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When someone was teaching me to properly tank FF on my barb we had a psycho seeker who was impatient would start pulling all the mobs then eventually she was asking for more hp pots/crab meat. No one gave her any. Later on she got the cleric killed and our squad leader told her to wait for the cleric and she went Cleric? LOL. She got booted. Do not need someone who doesn't work with the group in a dungeon.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    'oh i REALLY need that item'

when you ask for TT openers & they just come along for the mats. WTF!!??
  • Feral_Dragon - Archosaur
    Feral_Dragon - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    'oh i REALLY need that item'

when you ask for TT openers & they just come along for the mats. WTF!!??

thats why you kick the openers once its open duh >.<
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thats why you kick the openers once its open duh >.<

Duh, i know that -,-

but sometimes they hassle you to come along ( when they are in your own faction )