Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "what is wizadr?"

b:shocked From a level 90 BM after an fcc run. A wizard was squad lead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1. Need seeker for mob/heads room and its free for them, yet a barb can pull and roar/invoke/sunder, and has a better chance to survive, also its free for clerics and it can be done without them also

2. we must have a cleric, even though if purify is not need a mystic can do the job just as well if not better

3. when clerics should bb or ih or surge heal but instead rb on the bosses in tt while your trying to tank

4. keep aggro plz, people dont realize that they can always steal aggro from a barb even after they have been flesh reamed cause barb lose 50% of damage even if it is sage, and roar doesnt always hold aggro but it helps

5. your to risky, even though u have ran the dungeon a million times and done it the same way everytime

6. cleric complaining about barbs hp in bh69 at pole saying u dont have enough hp, but cleric is failing to use purify

7. when a squad of level 100+ argue about the same stuff that low levels argue about

8. when a person thinks they know everything about pwi, which it is impossible to know all

9. when a person tells you how to run your character in general and some have never even played the class u are but tell u what to do

10. why dont u buy rep, cause some of us aren't rich

11. why dont u have sage buffs, again cause some of us aren't rich

12. when someone joins your faction and asks for money as soon as they join

13. when someone joins your faction and asks for an officer position as soon as they join

14. when someone says brb in dungeon

15. when your in bh59 and someone says lets kill my boss first so i can go turn in then i'll come back, cause they dont know how to stack there bh's

16. i dont do bh's, i just pay to get zhenned and do fc, i dont know why people dont wanna actually play the game, it also mean u dont know your class or your skills so u are fail if u do this

17. yay i beat a barb in a duel, only cause u stun locked/froze/push

18. a bm can tank anything a barb, no they cant its just fact, they do not have a skill like invoke or the phys def, or hp, that a barb has in tiger form

19. do u have a pickaxe, i dont have the money for one and im level 10, u might as well just quit right then and there cause its going to get a lot more expensive and its easy to make money at lower levels

20. a sin used alfa male genie and complains that barb stole aggro, but thats the barbs role in the game

21. dont use devour, its a skill and i payed for it so im going to use it

22. every single cleric that i have ever been in squad with that is 100+ fails to heal with any skill and instead attacks

the list it just endless i could on forever but thats more than enough
    Level 100 sage barbb:victory
  • Eurepides - Sanctuary
    Eurepides - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Was spam healing a lvl 102 barb with like 24k+ hp in TT 2-3 with stream + IH, and only him because the squad didnt take any dmg. He saied after the boss is dead: "Next time BB, the boss make my HP charm tick."
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    18. a bm can tank anything a barb, no they cant its just fact, they do not have a skill like invoke or the phys def, or hp, that a barb has in tiger form

Maybe not at lower lvls or with bad gear. Decent bms can tank quite well. Barbs have skills that help, bm have to rely on gear, damage, skills, timing to make it work.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    17. yay i beat a barb in a duel, only cause u stun locked/froze/push

That's the called using your skills. They have every right to be like "yay!" if they beat ya because they used their skills. Just like you have every right to be like "yay!" when you beat them because you used your own skills.
    20. a sin used alfa male genie and complains that barb stole aggro, but thats the barbs role in the game

LMAO! Wow, that sin was some kind of moron. Pretty desperate for aggro but not actually able to take and keep it despite being a sin.
    21. dont use devour, its a skill and i payed for it so im going to use it

They probably don't want you to use devour for a good reason. Some venos have a much better p.def than your own that they paid for too. To overwrite it and waste everyone's time because "you paid for that skill," (like everyone else didn't) is pretty annoying and rude.

Another reason would be because the BM wants to use GS, and you can just devour after their debuff coolsdown. Like a good team member.

Another reason would be because you are giving aggro to a melee that doesn't want it. They probably don't want it because they know they can't handle it. And so they have to hold back even further than they already are to give it to you. You are giving aggro to them btw by significantly increasing their damage. The threat added from devour isn't always higher than the damage the melee is putting out.

All these things slow a squad down. When the point of devour is to make the boss go faster, why would you use it anyway? Next time, why not just ask them? If their reason is stupid like a veno saying there pet will do more damage. Promptly ignore them. If the reason is reasonable, then be a good team mate and save it for another cave and another squad.

Nobody knows everything in-game. Why not try listening to team mate advice? Just because they are a psychic/sin/bm/banana in your squad doesn't mean they don't have a barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    LMAO! Wow, that sin was some kind of moron. Pretty desperate for aggro but not actually able to take and keep it despite being a sin.

I thought alpha male reset agro, it does not give you agro really. That is why i don't like barbs who use alpha male to pull in warson/delta as the primary way to pull. As soon as the mobs reach me, i have agro due to axes aoe or any of the the caster classes if they have stronger dd than my axes.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I thought alpha male reset agro, it does not give you agro really. That is why i don't like barbs who use alpha male to pull in warson/delta as the primary way to pull. As soon as the mobs reach me, i have agro due to axes aoe or any of the the caster classes if they have stronger dd than my axes.

I think the sin was resetting aggro so that with his next move, he'd have the most aggro and it would thus make it harder for anyone to take it. e.g. i've seen some bms pull, use that skill then stun/hf/etc. Nobody is getting aggro after even if someone accidentally pulled one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the list it just endless i could on forever but thats more than enough

I pretty much read only a few of these and all I have to say is:

You are ****ing ****.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Could Speed state his/her opinion a bit?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Could Speed state his/her opinion a bit?

That would require brain processes, way too much strain on the body, best not to ask for impossible b:sad.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Oh God that's true!!

Let's hope the try didn't kill her/him.

" :)) me no use tiger form, tiger weak " today

no use even we tried to explain him why to use it.. errr... archer pulled aggro at bosses.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Docpetiot - Sanctuary
    Docpetiot - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Me yesterday on archer (rank 8 +7 bow).
    There were a WC message for caster, no tali needed. I usually consider I would not enter this kind of squad, as they usually look for a strong AA after many squad wipe and people leaving. But they may have a long dc and look for someone to finish the instance as well, thus I decided to try my luck.
    they were at the boss just before the last one. First attempt as I entered, squad wipe. I, then, did what seems obvious to me in that kind of situation: trying to speak with the squad to make us coordinate our actions together and trying to know what they think.
    Me "I have bv if you want, that may make things faster and 5mn cd should be done when we will reach last boss"
    No answer in squad.
    Me "I'll need chi in order to use bv, and anyway we'd better get chi before attacking boss again"
    Cleric starting BB in front of boss asking everyone to attack and telling I'll get chi at start.
    At the same time a wiz accepted to duel me. As soon as we start dueling, another wiz run to the boss, followed by the 2 others...
    the wiz that dueled me died in a s, I bv as soon as I can, after we did not even get 25% of boss hp, squad wipe...
    Cleric started to scream at me that I should generate chi on my own at start. I explained it's the next boss that give chi. Then the cleric call me noob because I don't know I can get chi with my own evasion buff...
    yeah, sure, 10 chi each time I cast it, considering channeling, casting time and cool down, it makes more than 5mn to get full chi that way..
    After this second wipe 3 left the squad, and a remaining wiz decided to kick with no explanation.
    I remained calm all along without flaming or trolling anyone.
    I wasn't even upset, just felt sad for them.
    Of course, there is many other way to get chi, but after a squad wipe, when no one got chi anymore, dueling is one of the most convenient way.
    Anyway, the point isn't about getting chi, but about how hysterical the clerical became just because I was trying to make people communicate.
    We may think differently, but when the squad is not filled with r9+12, educated people should be able to communicate together to decide of a strategy before rushing Leroy Jenkins.
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "sin, can you give me (barb) BP, please"

"no I can't, I'm out of mana and don't have pots"

ffs, this is in bh59 and I made wine for it.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    This is what I dun want MYSELF say.. nonetheless

" Good to notice in this point of run I've forgot repairing. "

Luckily as a barb it was only my cape that was broke.

• Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    19. do u have a pickaxe, i dont have the money for one and im level 10, u might as well just quit right then and there cause its going to get a lot more expensive and its easy to make money at lower levels

No, its not easy at all. Till lvl 20 you have a huge money problem since almost all drops you are getting are worth 1 coin and the coin drops are not good. Besides you can get 18 lvls within first 10 mins of game (lucidsilvers at 5, 9 and 15 with chance for exp fruits) and the quests don't give money to survive. After lvl 20 it gets a lot easier to get money thanks to the daily lvl 20-40 quests that give 20-70k (10k + 10k + chance for 50k) and slighly slower lvling up. But before lvl 20... money is a pain.

When I first come to the game my 1st char - mystic al lvl 10 didn't even have enough money to upgrade basic attack skill (so I opened a shop in Tellus selling my own DQ20 mats and a few pots). When getting to Arch at lvl 20 I have had 2k coin. After that I started seriously getting money and at lvl 40 I have had 1m coins.
  • Whipporwhill - Raging Tide
    Whipporwhill - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've heard my share of stupid/funny things while in a squad but possibly the most uncomfortable was an FB59 run and at the very end while the tabber dug the pillar I get a pm that says: "Have you ever cybered? Do you wanna?"

Puke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Cleric kept dying at Captivation. Sigh.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    in a tt 3-3 squad, you ask people what they need
    the bm in squad responds in all seriousness
    "I need a heart of nature, ill take it as my share"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    KeKeLeLe - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Earlier today, did my first full warsong. The squad was good but we're not OP since only the cleric and BM were R9s, rest of us still have pretty decent gears tho.

However, we failed at the last boss. It was our first time dealing with the boss and we couldn't kill the adds fast enough. There was confusion there since we didn't know there were some changes since last update.

Boss disappeared, but I think we did good considering that 4 of the members including myself were doing it for the first time.

The part that annoyed me was that when the person who was supposed to be the bank for the drops in squad just left without even splitting the drops we got. Cleric was bank during run and after boss disappeared, some time passed before the cleric and her hubby the BM drop squad. People had been asking whether they were interested in another run but they just stood there without saying anything. It is common courtesy to at least tell us they wouldn't want another run.

She did however mail us 10 warsong emblems and 5 mirages after I pmed her to ask her about the drops. LOL. I would prefer to get the Lvl 9 warsong essence tho. b:scorn
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    in a tt 3-3 squad, you ask people what they need
    the bm in squad responds in all seriousness
    "I need a heart of nature, ill take it as my share"

ahahahah b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • MijnKatje - Archosaur
    MijnKatje - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In the heads room of fc we're getting ready to kill the boss. We tell the level 91 archer to kill the hands... then we all die because he just stood there :/ One of the girls asked him why he didn't get the hands and he says, "I don't know how to" Wtf? This was around the third time I had done heads/mobs with him.

That just turned into a huge mess afterwards.

Ps. I'm level 93, not 38 like my avatar is saying :o
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Dang, my gear broke. BRB.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This happened to me in TT once, the cleric asked for chi from the lvl 100 veno so they could BB, the veno said "what's chi o.o?" (and they were serious) I then asked them if they had a herc because if they did the TT would be ALOT easier, they said "I do, it's lvl 3, is that good enough" that was the day I hated powerleveling on main toons. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver
    _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This happened to me in TT once, the cleric asked for chi from the lvl 100 veno so they could BB, the veno said "what's chi o.o?" (and they were serious) I then asked them if they had a herc because if they did the TT would be ALOT easier, they said "I do, it's lvl 3, is that good enough" that was the day I hated powerleveling on main toons. b:sad

lmfao thats just plain funnyb:chuckle
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When I first come to the game my 1st char - mystic al lvl 10 didn't even have enough money to upgrade basic attack skill (so I opened a shop in Tellus selling my own DQ20 mats and a few pots). When getting to Arch at lvl 20 I have had 2k coin. After that I started seriously getting money and at lvl 40 I have had 1m coins.

Wow, I don't know what you are doing to have that problem... I got a pickaxe before lvl 3 just by picking up all the drops in the starter area and NPCing them (grease, limestone, ammunition, coins, etc.). Do people just ignore drops now? Not everything was reduced to 1 coin...

Not that I agree with the reduced DQ price, but the original post was about not being able to afford a pickaxe and I don't see how that is possible unless you just ignore drops/powerlevel.

My most recent annoying squad thing: in BH RB wave 3. Partway through wave one, archer says he ran out of arrows....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    During BH69 run.
    - Archer : I put my arch on follow, my main is doing FF.
    - Mystic : Wizzy will tank nob/pole (lvl 80ish wizard with three star equipment)
    - Cleric : what's puri?

During BH59 run.
    - BM as he jumped into ofo pit : LEEROOY JENKINSSSSSS!!! b:shocked

During BH79 in my BM.
    - Cleric BB drop when squad is tanking Linus/Brig, few moments later : Sorry, was afk
    - 90ish barb : "Where am I?", he went first and somehow got lost.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • resnov098
    resnov098 Posts: 37
    edited November 2012
    "Brb" .
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    After like a century of looking for a full squad in Phoenix Valley and then when we are about to go a certain vital squad member(e.g. a Cleric/Barb) goes like, ''Wait umm need to do BH first." ZOMG that so pisses me off! SRSLY! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    " u need to find another cleric i need to go cook "

.-. in 3-2

• Absinda - Sanctuary
    Absinda - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Waiting in TT entry room for 40 minutes for all squad members to arrive. Everyone finally showed up and we had completed the 2nd boss, whereupon the squad leader (same person who organized the run) said:

"BRB, gotta put my kids to bed."

Thirty minutes later we resumed the run.

========================

We're in FCC doing Asoteric Runewolf. The Sin has died for the third time because he's not paying attention. He screams:

"Rez me."

First, I'm a good cleric; I know the health status of all my squad members. Second, if you're incompetent enough to die repeatedly at a boss I (the squishy cleric) can solo, you don't deserve my 50,000,000-coin level-11 Rez.

========================

Just completed last boss in TT 3-2. We ask the designated banker to divie up the drops; he replies:

"This is a roleplaying game and I'm a thief."

Whereupon he dc's.