Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
... I know, old threadtype but I wanted to resurrect it for laughs and this time it's for all classes! b:laugh

So... What things you DONT wanna hear from the squadmates? Share the failz and we shall avoid them! b:shocked

One of my favourites from clerics

" IH doesnt stack "
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What's IH?

What's roar?

BRB, dinner. <---only one I typically kick for.

What's HF?

All questions I have received before, BTW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Chibisuke - Dreamweaver
    Chibisuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Tiger form? didn't lean that one
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "What`s rib strike?" coming from a sin in BH metal.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RydaMusPryme - Raging Tide
    RydaMusPryme - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    actualy had a barb in bh51 say "ill be back in 30 minutes im going to the sauna" after like the first 2 bosses
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anything in Portuguese, especially when over half the squad is speaking it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "ops"

"I lag"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "We need higher levels!!!111oneone"

This one can **** me off to the roof. The game has been played a certain way since the dawn of time, you didn't need higher levels to kill a boss, you just needed good, skilled teammates. Why so lazy? b:cry
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "We need higher levels!!!111oneone"

Yes. b:shocked

Also, 'We need sins!!!' ... Why. Whyyy if we got a cleric, damnit. Why do you want BP that badly if we got a healer. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Last week i did a caster and we had 2 clerics so i told the other mystic to stop using beffuding creeper since cleric elemental seal (magic debuff) is better and the ''pro'' wizz 101 said ''The debuff is not better cause the class it goes with your gears, more you have better gears more the debuff is better'' .... great example of power leveling.

From a cleric: ''I don't have mp pots, if someone don't give me some i don't heal''... serisouly? I can understand someone forget to check if enough mp pots or forget to take some, but there's a way to ask it more nicely.

From a venomancer red name: ''Put your squad protection on so you don't kill me with AoE''.... We tried during 5 minutes to explain her that we cannot kill people in our squad (we wasn't in AeU) and she was still saying to put squad protection on...<- again a great example of power leveling.

From a venomancer you ask to lure: ''Sorry i don't have pet'' ... lvl 100 veno no pet... pro... use tame at least, ''Oh really? that work?'' ....zzz i'm not veno and i know it work, how the **** you don't know it.

When we ask a cleric to BB and he answer ''No need'' than 30 seconds later everyone is dead including the cleric.... zzz when people ask you to BB for a pull there's a reason.

So yea in resume i don't wanna hear that people don't know the stuff about their class or people that don't listen, from a squad lvl100+ i expect people to be good and know what they doing and know the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Ewww it's sage..."

b:surrender
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We are going to FC right?

When you chated for Eden, Brim, 79 or something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cleric raging and bad mouthing everyone, stop dieing so often, had several people die 5+ times. Cleric was in metal mage mode the whole time after rezzing.

World chatting for 20 minutes, looking for a tank. A sin replies, links g13+10. I want bh metal. We get to boss, sins asks, who is tanking? and quits squad calling everyone noob when asked to tank. The ability of selective reading is of epic proportions in pwi.
  • Eucleia - Dreamweaver
    Eucleia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Can we just do it with this many people, i don't want to wait longer"

"back in 10"

"anybody got crabmeat/herbs"

"do you want me to RB"

""squad members telling you to cast your skill(s)... when they are still on cooldown""

"don't use XXXX skill, it makes me lag"

<<< more that i am forgetting atm >>> b:shocked
    edited September 2012
    Oh when people ask for a BM with demon DG and someone pm he have it we invite, start the boss, the BM DG and people say ''It's not demon DG'' and the BM answer ''Yes i'm demon and all my skill are my lvl10''....

And yea i hate when we are in squad, forming for a BH and people say need a sin, need a veno, need a bm...etc... seriously i've done every BH without every class and even more, i did BH snake and cannon without cleric with just me as healer (mystic) and that want really fine, as often i do BH SoT as only healer on my mystic, i did GV wave 5 without a barb and sin (we was 2 bm, cleric, mystic, archer, wizz) so i hate when people spend 20 minutes to get 1 sin or 1 specific class when it can be done easy without it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My last fc run just made me quit going on random fc squads anymore. We have a 9x squad with 2 sins, 1 seeker, 1 myst, 1 psy, 1 veno (me).

The lower level sin had all the complains in the world and has a nitpick for every squad member except his fellow sin

at the myst: why can't we have a cleric i need the buffs
    at the seeker: darn, it can be better if we have barb for buffs
    at us casters: y u can't be bp'ed?
    at my veno: y u not have sage amp yet...(this nearly made me ragequit)

And the funniest thing of them all, that lower leveled blabbermouth died while doing sin pull cause ''he ran out of crabs''
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    akosireann wrote: »
    And the funniest thing of them all, that lower leveled blabbermouth died while doing sin pull cause ''he ran out of crabs''

lol no sin should ever need crabs on a sin pull

Over lvl 90 no sin should even need crabs in FC except if you are doing last 3 bosses after heads or if Fear or Hands bosses aoe, sometimes I pop a crab there if cleric is slow with heals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol no sin should ever need crabs on a sin pull

Over lvl 90 no sin should even need crabs in FC except if you are doing last 3 bosses after heads or if Fear or Hands bosses aoe, sometimes I pop a crab there if cleric is slow with heals.

that's why it was irritatingly funny. prolly he has **** gear, just bought fc till 9x or both.

End of story, we remembered that sin's name and did not reinvite him again on the 2nd run
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "I'll VD"
    (I'm all for it if there's two clerics and one has no issues solo-healing or if there's three clerics/a Mystic in squad, but if the squad asked for two clerics, they probably brought another for additional healing in the case of one being overwhelmed, not as a pure DD...)

"We have/need a R9 *insert class here*!
    Well, that just makes things boring in the case of the former, and I'll be sure to eat the limbs of whoever says the latter.

"What's *insert staple class skill here*?"

Ugh...

"Tangling Mire increases the damage I deal"
    *In Arcane NV* (A Psychic said this)

"Need APS DDs" *regarding Abaddon/SoT BH Bosses*
    Pfft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "es tu roma?"
    edited September 2012
    TT99 cleric saying: '' I'm a interval cleric i'm not healing, i DD'', while there's a R8+7 cleric in the squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Opey_ - Archosaur
    Opey_ - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    rofl the best one ive seen was in making a delta *i wont go until we get a seeker* coming from a wizzy b:chuckle i asked them how they did delta before the seekers came out and they said the barb agroed....... wow... yes barb holds agro and wizzy DBs lolz and through the whole delta i didnt see a single DB
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Who's got lead?"

"Dude, you're doing it wrong."

"Hey! Why can't you keep aggro?"

"I said I DG, and you stun! WTF man! I thought you knew how to play a BM!"
    ~ ragequitter

Edit:

This one dude while I was on my sin asked me...

"Would you like a BOOF?"

I was like, wtf is a boof? And I realized that he was mad because I kept pking him when he was botting some level 98 mobs. lol
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thought of some more

Rez pls, half a second after they go down.

Lemme invite my high level, there are no dds in here. Said by a barb because there were no sins or bms in that bh51. Even though there was a seeker, archer, my psychic, and a very well geared (for her level) mystic who was acting as healer and already doing a great job of it before we got to the boss.

This one doesn't scare me usually but...."I'll pull the boss over to you guys." Said by a bm who pulled farren into the casters so we could tank it. It didn't end well. He then blamed us and said we couldn't do the instance with the current squad setup. And brought his level 100 cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    whats vortex?
    Whats that purple name above your head, (if a 94 and lower asks its ok, if a 95+ its NOT ok..)
    whats a BH?
    Invoke? eeeeuuuuuh?
    BB?
    " Stupid 100 barb, you don't know you need to RB when pull mobs?" says the 68 cleric...
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hate when doing big room at half pull the seeker says: "Can someone give me mana pots?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    veno on boss : i didnt lvl amp its a pvp skillb:shutup
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    TT99 cleric saying: '' I'm a interval cleric i'm not healing, i DD'', while there's a R8+7 cleric in the squad.

on the bright side, healing power is based on attack power, so i would generally prefer the cleric with the highest attack doing the healing job, and let the undergeared cleric roll around and be an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @omega

I would flame that veno until my fingers bleed from typing.b:angry
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _TENSHl_ - Sanctuary
    _TENSHl_ - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Can we just do it with this many people, i don't want to wait longer"

Some ppl try to make a 10-man squad for missive when they alredy have 1 of each order and enough DD to kill that boss in 3 minutes and they keep sending teles to fill the squad for like 5 minutes... i mean... c'mon, theres no need to make a 10-man squad.

"anybody got crabmeat/herbs"

It doesnt happen to me cuz i always have 5k+ of ea pot in my bag but it could happen to anyone.... you cant get mad for that unless its in the middle of a pull b:shutup
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This happened i believe to almost everyone at least once while playing the game in fcc.

"Fcc lv85-95 looking for barb"

random barb
    "Me pro, barb, me god tank"

me
    "uh.. okay"

-invites-

barb
    "me no have no hypers, someone give me 5 hypers or me no pull"

-kicks-

b:surrender b:chuckle