TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• HowdyBaby - Lost City
    HowdyBaby - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    battlefront report and all I see is QQ this and QQ that. Go get laid and get a life.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really good to see where the new generation of the server is leading us to, funny i just remembered that i did johny's fb 79 or something, and i must say that this guy has changed a lot, good or bad, well dont know or would say dont want to comment on it. But yeah, all those of you who talk so proudly bout TW, and how no1 can kill you, how you gonna make ppl run after you, well this just reflects how noobish TW has become on Sanctuary, more over one BM i still respect as being a BM, and not a WC'r is zzzKyantezzz, probably cause we go back to the days when i was in SW and he was in ravenous ? lols dude used to be fun even though u killed me a hell lot of a time.

But yeah, i guess its enough showing off of stupidity and noobishness, so people stop the ****, let this thread be what it is meant for, take the drama to some other thread or make your own drama thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • n9crawler
    n9crawler Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    battlefront report and all I see is QQ this and QQ that. Go get laid and get a life.

u just realized that? b:chuckle.. this thread has dragged on long enough.. time for a new QQless battle report? b:dirty
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    herne, sorry if you dislike what i write, unfortunatly, i never changed, i have a vicious temper when provoked, i hold itin best i can, but sometimes, bottling it up is bad for you, so i vent.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your right, normally i am more "noble" than that, however i do not like when ppl start **** for no reason. The fact of the matter is i didnt play with johnnyph while he was in Nef either, i didnt like him then and i dont like him now. You are all right HF was one of the main ppl pushing to kick sinangel, I do believe HF knows the error in his ways now on that issue. Xor i apologise for those remarks towards you, you are a friend =]

As for Milyen, he does have the best interest for the faction in his mind. I think one thing you dont realize is he does have to deal with a lot of things and, iono if you have ever lead ppl (seriously doubt it tho) whether it be IRL or in game, but when ur a LEADER, you are forced to make decisions and some of those decisions hastily. Part of being a leader in the first place is being able to react in those situations. I dont know why you would say im a bad TW coordinator, but i really dont care if you think you can do better please feel free to ask for me to be replaced.

anyways....GOOOOOO COLTS
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    johny, i dont dislike you or anything, some of your points do have base, but the fact is this thread is not meant for it, thats what i dislike, this is a thread for battlefront report, i do expect to keep it this way, and its not to you whom i speak to its to everyone else who is QQng.

and as for the temper thingie, nef knows i got a bad temper, probably worse than yours, but time showed me that its not worth it, not in RL and specially not in a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    **** wrote: »
    if you think you can do better please feel free to ask for me to be replaced.
    Ask that, reveal my identity, and get kicked nice try again, but no ty
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    **** for no reason krout, strange thing is, i had no reason to go off venting like this, until mil decided to say things about me behind my back, i was happily doing my own thing, playing with friends, and for some asinine reason, he goes ape about me, dunno why, dont really care tbh, he brought this out, and maybe ask some of your members, who asked me for the information i divulged. The little skype group, that held the leaders of nef, talking about members behind thier back, that info was sought, and after recent times, i felt no need to cover them up. have i lead ppl, in games with far more strategy than this. Could i do better? in nef, no, because i have a short fuse for people not listening or following orders.

Also, i never actually said you were a bad tw co-ordinator, i actually think your pretty decent, not the best nef had, not the worst, tannzie said that, which is a nef member still.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Am tired gonna sleep, its like 8 for me here good night all, keep the QQ up. Don't disappoint me when i wake up.
  • kraut
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that was directed at Tannzie, not you johnny

It was not a devalis style beating, if you notice who we had pulling catapults you would realise that we are also trying to train our members at other jobs and it helps to break up the monotiny of doing the same thing over and over =]
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

And forgot to state this, but how is that Outlaw were filled with Sutra Orb and IG pots all over, is it that having a wife in Nefarious, has got tons to offer people?
    you know wat.. ur an **** period the end.. im a cleric and if u knew anything about Nef as u claim to, u'd know that cleric is a class that does NOT get ig.. and bc im not an officer i can not make it.. so if outlaw has ig its not from me.. maybe check them out buying it at ah..
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, VenusFox just called someone an ****? when did I slip into bizzaro world?

People will get Ironguards the same way they always have, farm Mini WB's and buy from Nef, not that hard to find a nef person that sells them. the fact Nefarious still takes this srsly still makes me laugh, guess Devalis wasn't the only paranoid guy you guys had, good job on finding a suitable replacement for captain blocked nostrils.
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    \you must be a pro by now But much loves to you for caring. i don't care about anyone else other than nef, and i really don't respect people who gives loves for nothing. You don't know me so you really shouldn't give love so easily, else the value of your love decreases, could as well shower some hate on me.

I loled at this post.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ya about Iron Guards...there are certain mini-world bosses that drop them. I believe Akatuna made a post about them, with the locations and names. I thought you guys would know about them especially, because one of your own farmed them avidly.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People will get Ironguards the same way they always have, farm Mini WB's and buy from Nef, not that hard to find a nef person that sells them. the fact Nefarious still takes this srsly still makes me laugh, guess Devalis wasn't the only paranoid guy you guys had, good job on finding a suitable replacement for captain blocked nostrils.

Minibosses drop them, but they wouldn't drop enough for a entire TW. Of course there will always be Nefs selling IGs. Theyre easy money. b:chuckle
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is a thread for battlefront report, i do expect to keep it this way,

Says the guy who posts recruiting messages in this thread. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xor i apologise for those remarks towards you, you are a friend =]

*glomps Krout* Yay~ And this is why we've been friends for such a long time and will continue to do so~ You know me; I dislike being talked down to and retaliate when provoked. Your apology makes a world of a difference and I extend my own deepest, sincerest apologies to you. In the end, that's all I really wanted; an apology for things said that were rather uncalled for and left both sides butt- hurt.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • kraut
    edited February 2010
    Options
    roffle i think thats all this thread is now TBH, ppl QQin because they are butt-hurt

on a side note...good fight this weekend Regi, was fun...Enelysion you guys are gettin stronger and stronger keep it up i feel some good fights comin up between us in the future =]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    roffle i think thats all this thread is now TBH, ppl QQin because they are butt-hurt

I actually like these QQing post, Entertainment for me b:chuckle.
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ironguards been a lot cheaper to buy recently, so im not surprised everyone has it b:laugh 30k ironguards b:chuckle
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Go Saints!!!!!
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OMG yes QFT XD

Although I have to admit I kinda like the drama - it's really really entertaining.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    alright, that's enough. No need for nef to start pouring their discontent here. Making fools of yourselves.

Please keep it on topic or relevant for that matter. in house matters should stay in house.

p.s. how do you request to close a thread?
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And forgot to state this, but how is that Outlaw were filled with Sutra Orb and IG pots all over, is it that having a wife in Nefarious, has got tons to offer people? Like few days back, someone called Minimus had IG who is in Regicide, and well i really gotta wash my hands after i type his wife's name, Cimeja is in nef ? the problem with you is, you know who the traitors are, you know what you need to do still you fail to do so why ? are you making a few more people like johhny ? Whom you can use and get rid off ?
    interesting o.o Im not going to make any guesses at this moment but we did confirm more than half the pple in TW using these. (thats about a 40+) including their lower lvls. Outlaw much be really rich, I dont think more than 15 pple in amp could afford to use that much in the course of near 1hr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wtf why would you request this thread be closed? it's seen worse mud flings than this and it's pretty much the only thread worth reading about.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So much heat D: This will chill you out b:cute "hopefully"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmun5PO54VE
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options

This is better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7bCEcRcnU
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

...kyan...

psh this one is so much better than your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7bCEcRcnU

(THANKS accel for getting it stuck in my head)

/Edit: wth stop stealing my posts brandon!
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    o.o sooo many new asian girl groups out there now.....i feel so old. Only groups i remember from when i was a teenager are Fin.K.L. and S.E.S lol.

edit - I should of said new Korean girl groups.
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    interesting o.o Im not going to make any guesses at this moment but we did confirm more than half the pple in TW using these. (thats about a 40+) including their lower lvls. Outlaw much be really rich, I dont think more than 15 pple in amp could afford to use that much in the course of near 1hr

Deceptistar,
    Really 40+ people, instead of fighting, you were actually going around counting how many people used which apoth ? Really ? Perhaps thats why you got two shotted, you werent paying attention. Anyways yes i have a few of the apoth mentioned above, but I never came into a instance that I had to actually use them. Therefore I have as many as I entered with there, another thing...I really doubt 40+ people were using em....and they are up to buy or farm as other has previously mentioned....

Perhaps instead of pointing fingures and assuming you know something of fact Tannzie you should keep your assumptions to yourself. Venus isnt the kind that would go against rules.