• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Foy - Sanctuary
    Foy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    interesting o.o Im not going to make any guesses at this moment but we did confirm more than half the pple in TW using these. (thats about a 40+) including their lower lvls. Outlaw much be really rich, I dont think more than 15 pple in amp could afford to use that much in the course of near 1hr

Really? Wow, my squad must really have been out of the loop, because I didn't see anyone use those meds. o.O
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Really? Wow, my squad must really have been out of the loop, because I didn't see anyone use those meds. o.O

i guess your squad is not in outlaw then, as a matter of fact, Outlaw never went to war with out pots, i wont say its IG or anything different, but yeah they never went with out pots, ever since the days i was there, even back then.

Anyways, as for me, i think IG's a waste, atleast in TW, well the thing is IG, you can get immuned to damage for a few extra seconds sacrificing the liberty to move, i did rather use, a pdef pot, or a charger orb, which not only would let me survive, but also let me go far enough, to prepare for battle again. Sad to see this thread turned out to be a QQ thread,

As for the facts of people making IG, well even with guards you can't stop em, the thing is there are a few more NPC near the 1K officer, or when you come out of hell or heaven you get quite near to the Officer, making 5 orbs or something like that wouldnt take a second thats for sure, cause if your a nef member you can do it no matter what, the ban is only constraint verbally, physical implementation is not possible, and yeah i think its better let IG free cause it causes you more drama, and suspicion amongst yourself, rather than doing any TW help, and yeah atleast, that way, i can buy em for cheaper, fckng 100k a pot ? i dont even PK or TW ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anyways, as for me, i think IG's a waste, atleast in TW, well the thing is IG, you can get immuned to damage for a few extra seconds sacrificing the liberty to move, i did rather use, a pdef pot, or a charger orb, which not only would let me survive, but also let me go far enough, to prepare for battle again. Sad to see this thread turned out to be a QQ thread,

Absolute Domain/Anti stun skill, then pop an ironguard. 12 seconds to do anything freely.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Absolute Domain/Anti stun skill, then pop an ironguard. 12 seconds to do anything freely.

Accel.. your name is very familiar, do I know you from somewhere? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Balance :p ftw

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And forgot to state this, but how is that Outlaw were filled with Sutra Orb and IG pots all over, is it that having a wife in Nefarious, has got tons to offer people?

IG rofl? are u serious? I've never even seen one b:shocked +40 ppl... omg... Can't you just accept you lost & try again next time without all the QQ it's gettin old. 1st week it was "we didnt have full ppl", now "they smugling apo" b:bye b:shutup
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Accel.. your name is very familiar, do I know you from somewhere? b:surrender

Prob not. This is the only time I've ever used Accel as an ingame name. :p
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    *ahem*

Making an announcement... I no longer feel like including 5 min TWs for 10k refund factions in my reports cause I have better things to do like study for classes.. I'll still be writing reports for any TWs that last longer than 10 minutes or have 180M refund.

I'll still be writing reports, but my time is very limited atm, so I'm only including the TWs that I mentioned above.

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    QQ they leaving me out too Foy
    guess your squad is not in outlaw then, as a matter of fact, Outlaw never went to war with out pots,

lol... smb goes to tw without pots/apos? o.o b:shocked lol... ok... um yes... that explains why I was 1hitting half of the ppl.
    Rofl ofcourse I bring apo items into tw b:beatup Which are accessable to all. That's not the same as accusing half of tw party of using IGs which we not supposed to have.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Deceptistar,
    Really 40+ people, instead of fighting, you were actually going around counting how many people used which apoth ? Really ? Perhaps thats why you got two shotted, you werent paying attention. Anyways yes i have a few of the apoth mentioned above, but I never came into a instance that I had to actually use them. Therefore I have as many as I entered with there, another thing...I really doubt 40+ people were using em....and they are up to buy or farm as other has previously mentioned....

Perhaps instead of pointing fingures and assuming you know something of fact Tannzie you should keep your assumptions to yourself. Venus isnt the kind that would go against rules.
    Who said i was the one counting lol. When you get a wad of pple fighting its not hard to remember 5 names each. Hence why i clearly stated im not going to make any guesses, but only layed out the things we actually saw. Amazingly you drew yourself your own assumption based on what you felt. Im sry i must have struck a nerve for you to respond with such sore sarcasm included. I dont even count the pple i 1-2 shot cause its so menial but i guess for you its something memorable enough to remember (not like those kinda shots are rare tho) b:chuckle But well, when you dont see the others faces, its easy to do that. Next time instead of sore sarcasm, you should just logically state possible other meds and methods that could have been mistaken for it, and how our members could possibly have passed a wrong judgement? it makes you sound less sore, and vengeful with words ;) also leaves a positive influence to the readers too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Do i have to answer noobs like Keeley, and VLK ? i mean seriously, ya'll should get your base firm first and then come QQ here.
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    mhmm......
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who said i was the one counting lol. When you get a wad of pple fighting its not hard to remember 5 names each. Hence why i clearly stated im not going to make any guesses, but only layed out the things we actually saw. Amazingly you drew yourself your own assumption based on what you felt. Im sry i must have struck a nerve for you to respond with such sore sarcasm included. I dont even count the pple i 1-2 shot cause its so menial but i guess for you its something memorable enough to remember (not like those kinda shots are rare tho) b:chuckle But well, when you dont see the others faces, its easy to do that. Next time instead of sore sarcasm, you should just logically state possible other meds and methods that could have been mistaken for it, and how our members could possibly have passed a wrong judgement? it makes you sound less sore, and vengeful with words ;) also leaves a positive influence to the readers too.

Im sorry I need to explain what we were using why ? Are we under some sort of investigation ? It is not Outlaw that came on here pointing fingers.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guess I have to take it back about nef being pushed into a corner. +1 land this week and 5 to go.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    alright, that's enough. No need for nef to start pouring their discontent here. Making fools of yourselves.

Please keep it on topic or relevant for that matter. in house matters should stay in house.

p.s. how do you request to close a thread?

Don't you dare !!!! b:angry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ooo i cant believe so many posts that went by...

to Decep: there are a lot of things that grants the yellow glow, like absolute domain, venos' feral concentration. It's kind of pointless to be pointing that out because even if they have it, there's nothing against them using it.

to Keeley: really? stroking your e-peen because someone gets 2-shot? I don't get why this should enter the conversation at all. Everyone in the game gets 1-2shot by someone at some point in TW unless maybe if you're a barb, you think it's such a great shame?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    ooo i cant believe so many posts that went by...

to Decep: there are a lot of things that grants the yellow glow, like absolute domain, venos' feral concentration. It's kind of pointless to be pointing that out because even if they have it, there's nothing against them using it.

to Keeley: really? stroking your e-peen because someone gets 2-shot? I don't get why this should enter the conversation at all. Everyone in the game gets 1-2shot by someone at some point in TW unless maybe if you're a barb, you think it's such a great shame?

Perhaps, because if she had been actually paying attention to what was important, that wouldn't have been the case. Instead constantly looking for excuses why someone else caused a fail, when is what she should be looking at is ways of improvement. Also please note, it is NOT Outlaw coming on here accusing or bashing others...its vice versa.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Do i have to answer noobs like Keeley, and VLK ? i mean seriously, ya'll should get your base firm first and then come QQ here.
    o.o Huh we're not the ones who started the QQ fest. what are u even talking about?
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    all I see every weekend is a select few Outlaw members coming on here stroking their e-peen and beating their chests. It seems there is always something that someone says that those select few outlawians just cant wait to dissect and rip apart for no reason, which in turn makes them seem like asses.

FYI, Amplified does not care what the hell you use in TW, it could be magical fairy dust that a leprechaun sh!ts out. There are no 'rules' in TW except for those that are established by PWE (which arent even enforced b:chuckle) Every decent TW faction should have a apothecary person handing out the appropriate remedies to better their chances at TW.

I dont really see the point in slamming each other. Its not like Outlaw fights anyone else besides Liquid what, 1 or 2 times? Outlaw hasnt been on the map for almost a year, and hasnt fought anyone BUT Amplified, nor do they choose to attack Nefarious. So sit down, be a good sportsman(woman), say 'GF' and stfu already.

BTW Secretion, I admire your dedication. You were the one veno who continuously died, got back up and continued to purge/amp me. I cant count how many times I killed you after you did your job on me, but I really admire your spirit. It was almost like a cat and mouse game we had going on b:chuckle

(See? I poke a little light humor fun at an outlaw member with whom I TW'd against personally, and acknowledge something honorable about them. I dont slam them or belittle them. So all this mud-slinging, leave it to the politicians and just enjoy the fckn TW time you spend with Amp.) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Lol.. Tannzie brought up the use of apothecary meds and Deceptistar continued it.. So whos really pointing fingers at who b:chuckle.
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Its not like Outlaw fights anyone else besides Liquid what, 1 or 2 times?

I troll here on occasion because 1) I'm on Sanctuary and 2) I'm finally in a faction that TWs even if we do consistantly lose (Liquid.) It just warmed my heart to see my faction name here! I have NOT read all the posts here as there are simply too many to get through so if we've been noticed before, I apologize.

Liquid is little and has it's own internal problems, I got that. But dammit we like to TW because its freaking FUN! Yeah sure we'd like to win sometime, but we'd like to think we earned the win when we do. Most generally our bids don't go that high so it's not like we're out all that much money. I don't understand why more factions don't TW more just for the fun of it. Even if it only lasts for 6 mins (our usual time) it's a fun filled 6 minutes. Its a good faction party if nothing else.

Isn't it all just part of the game? Another aspect, kind of like another instance. What's the stress over it all, is there something I'm missing? Even though we had hoped to last a little longer against Outlaw, that was a darn good run. Totally different than going against Nef, Outlaw actually seemed to have a strategy which instead of simply overpowering us, made us have to try to think on our feet. And with all factions except Nef (no offense there please Nef) I've noticed the banter between people afterwards, the "good jobs" and "good fights" that pass around even when we've just been stomped into the ground. (And Nef might do that too, I'm just usually dead at the time and haven't noticed.)

So if TW isn't for the fun then can someone tell me what it is for? b:surrender
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

For the monies obviously. b:faintb:avoid
    edited February 2010
    Instead constantly looking for excuses why someone else caused a fail, when is what she should be looking at is ways of improvement. Also please note, it is NOT Outlaw coming on here accusing or bashing others...its vice versa.
    lawl >.> Never once did i put any excuses for a fail nor did i accuse this time. You just jumped over all the posts you disliked and jumped to your own assumption and pointed fingers back :P (quite amusing actually)
    I have no idea how you came up with the word 'constantly' tho. We been fighting outlaw since we had only 4-5x participants, its a FACT not an EXCUSE, hell tbh id have bet my own money on outlaw winning those couple of times. b:chuckle(if there was a gamble lol) Altho in this forum it seems just laying out the facts gets a "ohhhh nononono dont state any negative influence of your force because THATS just an EXCUSE! oh MY!"
    Either that or you have a tendancy to poke at any post that doesnt praise and cower at you. Damn those to hell, the ones that question anything you do. I was actually hoping for a smarter and civil post like Qui:
    ^ civil, up to the point, gives several reasons showing ones knowledge of other skills, and slightly belittling.

...................=.= u gonna get it Q...

Lol.. Tannzie brought up the use of apothecary meds and Deceptistar continued it.. So whos really pointing fingers at who b:chuckle.
    learn to read b:chuckle i made my post so its not an accusation but more debatable and explainable by the other. I thank the few that actually saw the diff. in words used.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    I have to say i personally liked our enelysion TW..........gawd that was fun........time passed SO quickly. Also it was a fight where each fac was able to pat the other on the back ingame and also on forum laughing along.
    For the monies obviously. b:faintb:avoid
    sadly thats kinda undeniable >.>
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have to say i personally liked our enelysion TW..........gawd that was fun........time passed SO quickly. Also it was a fight where each fac was able to pat the other on the back ingame and also on forum laughing along.

That was indeed quite fun. Though it's kinda difficult to put a 1.5 hour TW in a 10 minute video, but I did my best, clips of it can be found here. All in good fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnjFlL1dpc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    lawl >.> Never once did i put any excuses for a fail nor did i accuse this time. You just jumped over all the posts you disliked and jumped to your own assumption and pointed fingers back :P (quite amusing actually)
    I have no idea how you came up with the word 'constantly' tho. We been fighting outlaw since we had only 4-5x participants, its a FACT not an EXCUSE, hell tbh id have bet my own money on outlaw winning those couple of times. b:chuckle(if there was a gamble lol) Altho in this forum it seems just laying out the facts gets a "ohhhh nononono dont state any negative influence of your force because THATS just an EXCUSE! oh MY!"
    Either that or you have a tendancy to poke at any post that doesnt praise and cower at you. Damn those to hell, the ones that question anything you do. I was actually hoping for a smarter and civil post like Qui:

^ civil, up to the point, gives several reasons showing ones knowledge of other skills, and slightly belittling.

...................=.= u gonna get it Q...

learn to read b:chuckle i made my post so its not an accusation but more debatable and explainable by the other. I thank the few that actually saw the diff. in words used.

Deceptistar, Com'on now,....As soon as the fight was over...you said, "Good fight outlaw...even though half the faction was using sutra"...we all know where all this is coming from....the Leader of Amp.
    edited February 2010
    That was indeed quite fun. Though it's kinda difficult to put a 1.5 hour TW in a 10 minute video, but I did my best, clips of it can be found here. All in good fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnjFlL1dpc
    i see some wtf laughable areas b:chuckle aka the strolling barb r*pe.
    edited February 2010
    Deceptistar, Com'on now,....As soon as the fight was over...you said, "Good fight outlaw...even though half the faction was using sutra"...we all know where all this is coming from....the Leader of Amp.
    Thats strange. I'm quite sure i didnt use the word SUTRA... how on earth did you assume which meds i was talkin about specifically at THAT time since half the meds are shaped like orbish globs that look very similar, and are usually specified by name itself?
    I also found it strange how 1 WC suddenly equaled to a plural amount of accusations (well, in your case assumptions), enough for you to use the word 'constantly', or was it just you blowing things out of proportion?
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Would definitely have to agree here, that tw was a lot of fun. We wanted you guys to attack us again, but you never did b:sad b:cute
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute