Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    R_R

10charr
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i see some wtf laughable areas b:chuckle aka the strolling barb r*pe.

Omg, that still makes me laugh even b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Would definitely have to agree here, that tw was a lot of fun. We wanted you guys to attack us again, but you never did b:sad b:cute

i can't wait for next week, i hope we go for ene :P 1v1 attacking battle is to die for :P if we attack ene that is :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    R_R

10charr

Ehem, R_R is a copyright of Enelysion b:chuckle

i can't wait for next week, i hope we go for ene :P 1v1 attacking battle is to die for :P if we attack ene that is :P

Well i cant say that I hope you attack us rofl..but umm ya..keep your nixy off me :(
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Ehem, R_R is a copyright of Enelysion b:chuckle

o sryz

L0NELY, I'M SO L0NELY, I HAVE N0B0DY F0R MY 0WN~

Hm, I'm running out of money.. wut do?
  • KengKong - Sanctuary
    KengKong - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think I was killed by nixes more then anything else b:surrender
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I think I still didn't know wtf to do back then. Sarunya teaches me well. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like TWs where dying to players is more common than dying to those anti camp turrets.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Well i cant say that I hope you attack us rofl..but umm ya..keep your nixy off me :(

i can't do that your arrows keep hitting me, my nix is loyal that it eats people who hit me :P and i don't think i killed you in the ene tw, i was looking at other stuff, i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i can't do that your arrows keep hitting me, my nix is loyal that it eats people who hit me :P and i don't think i killed you in the ene tw, i was looking at other stuff, i think

Mini skirts? b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    omg, sssshhh don't blab about my secret! but mini skirt on female cleric as they fall are fun :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We should all be able to use nixes b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thta last TW was fun. I needed a workout.

Frankly I don't give a rats **** about who is using what meds etc etc etc. Bring it all.

All that will happen is in that 12 seconds I will put another person out of action before sending my original victim to the pearly gates.

Nevertheless good fight Amp, better luck next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
    edited February 2010

Frankly I don't give a rats **** about who is using what meds etc etc etc. Bring it all.

All that will happen is in that 12 seconds I will put another person out of action before sending my original victim to the pearly gates.

who are you? o.o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    who are you? o.o

PrettySammy is a level 100 wizard that was in Regicide. :o
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PrettySammy is a level 100 wizard that was in Regicide. :o

who are you? o.o
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i thought Sammy was in Oldies at one point, never knew she was in Regi
    she been around on the server for a looong time tho

...................=.= u gonna get it Q...
    halp halp! wat ish big mean Deceptipoo going to do to me? b:shedtear
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You killed me at least once, least the system message said you did b:chuckle and I'm sorry my arrows just hit everything b:dirty
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I remember seeing you b:laugh It was a fun hour, aside from my vent crashing right as the TW started. b:cry Vent-less TW is no fun b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    i thought Sammy was in Oldies at one point, never knew she was in Regi
    she been around on the server for a looong time tho

halp halp! wat ish big mean Deceptipoo going to do to me? b:shedtear
    put u in a shoebox and shake it
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    who are you? o.o

I'm Accel. Nice to meet you. b:cute
  • JediPandaX - Sanctuary
    JediPandaX - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No you're not!!!! LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The Phantom Zone of ultimate MaDdNeSs is A ROOM WTH A MOOSE!
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    No you're not!!!! LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But.. that's what my name states .. does it not?
  • JediPandaX - Sanctuary
    JediPandaX - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But.. that's what my name states .. does it not?

The Letters LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The Phantom Zone of ultimate MaDdNeSs is A ROOM WTH A MOOSE!
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm Accel. Nice to meet you. b:cute

thats MEEEEIIIII

now if you stilll dont get who that is, erm no point lurking these forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjebh2iohys

Funny fan made assortments of PW clips.

If you dont wanna watch the whole thing, AT LEAST watch @ 4:04.

my favorite clip is at 5:39 xDDD

If anyone can do the same thing in a major TW, and record it, I'll give you a prize xD
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kyante is so hawt. Can I join your new faction for secksi demon bm's with great taste in clothes? b:dirty
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjebh2iohys

Funny fan made assortments of PW clips.

If you dont wanna watch the whole thing, AT LEAST watch @ 4:04.
    LMFAO............ wtf new super strategy
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps, because if she had been actually paying attention to what was important, that wouldn't have been the case.Explain Instead constantly looking for excuses why someone else caused a fail, when is what she should be looking at is ways of improvement.Not always the leaders job to do TW strats or look into how to improve it, you should have known this Also please note, it is NOT Outlaw coming on here accusing or bashing others...its vice versano1 accused you, bashed you out here, its your fault you take it that, a simple answer would be, "yes we used IG, so ? go buy your own". If you know you didn't, then no point stretching the point here, right ? The fact that your taking time out of your precious ingame QQng to justify the assumptions people have, prooves that your wrong.
    Deceptistar, Com'on now,....As soon as the fight was over...you said, "Good fight outlaw...even though half the faction was using sutra"...we all know where all this is coming from....the Leader of Amp.Okies accepted that Deceptistar's accusation is baseless, but can you prove this point you just said? Like Screen Shots?

Frankly I don't give a rats **** about who is using what meds etc etc etc. Bring it all.who are you anyways?

All that will happen is in that 12 seconds I will put another person out of action before sending my original victim to the pearly gates."dogs that bark, never bites" an old saying, thought fit out here

The thing is, i wasnt there, dont know who is right or wrong BUT something is there, cause else Keeley wouldnt have come post on the forums, she has ben trying to justify Outlaw here, all through out. More over dont have to tell me what i need to do, as a matter of fact, am doing my job perfectly fine. But sadly looking at you and Valk, i sometimes wonder, that the future of Outlaw? Didnt think my Pockey build the faction to see it come to hands like you, feel sorry for my bud. Anyways, i hope Outlaw gets to see more sense from now.
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The thing is, i wasnt there, dont know who is right or wrong BUT something is there, cause else Keeley wouldnt have come post on the forums, she has ben trying to justify Outlaw here, all through out. More over dont have to tell me what i need to do, as a matter of fact, am doing my job perfectly fine. But sadly looking at you and Valk, i sometimes wonder, that the future of Outlaw? Didnt think my Pockey build the faction to see it come to hands like you, feel sorry for my bud. Anyways, i hope Outlaw gets to see more sense from now.

Has nothing to do with "justifying" what it does have to do with....for example fighting liquid,...it was nothing but sincere sportsmanship...however with AMP its...oh this is what happened or we failed because of this..First it was they were outnumbered over and again....now its this. Its like saying, " Im sorry but....you....., get the point ? Like with Decepetiers world chat..."good fight outlaw, even though half their faction used invisibility pots". Which I believe she/he meant invincible.