TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjebh2iohys

Funny fan made assortments of PW clips.

If you dont wanna watch the whole thing, AT LEAST watch @ 4:04.

my favorite clip is at 5:39 xDDD

If anyone can do the same thing in a major TW, and record it, I'll give you a prize xD

Raindrops fallin' on my head... b:chuckle
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Has nothing to do with "justifying" what it does have to do with....for example fighting liquid,...it was nothing but sincere sportsmanship...however with AMP its...oh this is what happened or we failed because of this..First it was they were outnumbered over and again....now its this. Its like saying, " Im sorry but....you....., get the point ? Like with Decepetiers world chat..."good fight outlaw, even though half their faction used invisibility pots". Which I believe she/he meant invincible.

lol the way I see it, Deceptistar might've been trolling a bit with her "I'm just saying" remarks, but you come on here, directly attacks her, and get all defensive, thus it's you that looks bad in front of everyone. You haven't realized this? Stop getting trolled and just calm down.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Originally Posted by PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    Thta last TW was fun. I needed a workout.

Frankly I don't give a rats **** about who is using what meds etc etc etc. Bring it all.who are you anyways?

All that will happen is in that 12 seconds I will put another person out of action before sending my original victim to the pearly gates."dogs that bark, never bites" an old saying, thought fit out here

Nevertheless good fight Amp, better luck next time.

1. I am the person in TW, who as most people take their final breath before returning to town, am walking away laughing. If you still don't know ask others. b:laugh

2. Oooh I bite, but that will cost you extra. I have a very good chew on people every TW. Again ask around to receive knowledge. b:pleased

Now my question

Who are you little miss level 4? b:shutup

and

What are invisibility pots and where can I get them. heheheb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
    edited February 2010
    Raindrops fallin' on my head... b:chuckle

OMFG That was just far too funny LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1. I am the person in TW, who as most people take their final breath before returning to town, am walking away laughing. If you still don't know ask others. b:laugh

2. Oooh I bite, but that will cost you extra. I have a very good chew on people every TW. Again ask around to receive knowledge. b:pleased

Now my question

Who are you little miss level 4? b:shutup

and

What are invisibility pots and where can I get them. heheheb:chuckle

WoW, thats what my Outlaw has become to ? Well mate i had decided not to give comments on insolent jerks like you, but eh dude go take a break, you sound as if your some big fckng **** out there, well for your information, LvL doesn't really prove anything, you whimp, Skill is that matters, and i bet you didnt face a worthy opponent yet, well try and face me some day ya noob, i'll teach you a few tips and tricks here and there. As to finding who Tannzie is good luck, i know a lot of people working on it. If i were you i wouldnt be crossing him, he kinda hurts, when he talk, guess what he would do if you fight him ? Anyways jerk, keep loud mouthing yourself, while you can.

By the way, difference between you and me or anyone is , we don't have to get people to vouch for us for how good we are.If you dont believe, who cares, your just a noob, who loves to brag. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjebh2iohys

Funny fan made assortments of PW clips.

If you dont wanna watch the whole thing, AT LEAST watch @ 4:04.

my favorite clip is at 5:39 xDDD

If anyone can do the same thing in a major TW, and record it, I'll give you a prize xD

lol /favorited b:chuckle

rawr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WoW, thats what my Outlaw has become to ? Well mate i had decided not to give comments on insolent jerks like you, but eh dude go take a break, you sound as if your some big fckng **** out there, well for your information, LvL doesn't really prove anything, you whimp, Skill is that matters, and i bet you didnt face a worthy opponent yet, well try and face me some day ya noob, i'll teach you a few tips and tricks here and there. As to finding who Tannzie is good luck, i know a lot of people working on it. If i were you i wouldnt be crossing him, he kinda hurts, when he talk, guess what he would do if you fight him ? Anyways jerk, keep loud mouthing yourself, while you can.

By the way, difference between you and me or anyone is , we don't have to get people to vouch for us for how good we are.If you dont believe, who cares, your just a noob, who loves to brag. lol

Amen Herne ;)
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm getting this vibe that we don't brag about TW kills on here...unless you're Evga, then you can brag about anything :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TTforMeh - Sanctuary
    TTforMeh - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok so i might as well be a noob with a reply bc i see there r many of them on this thread..

1. this is suppose to be a damn battlefront report not a damn QQ session.. tho i see much of that..

2. Tannzie ur a moron.. u go on and on about how bad ppl r and how smart u r.. well then why the f**k rnt u a damn leader urself? u know so much as to wat is right and wat is wrong prove it.. no u r a loud mouth that hides behind a fake name ( oh wait im sorta doing that too but hey wtf thought i'd join in too b:chuckle )

3. Deceptistar u r a cry baby that cant stand to lose that's apparent and anyone that cant see ur a true noob is stupid.. Like the holier than thou Herne said lvl means nothing if ur a f**kin noob and trust me u say some much on these forums that everyone should see ur nothing but a f**kin QQ noob..

4. Oh one more person to call out Swaze aka HolyInferno i've seen many of ur posts and a lot of them have smack to say about Nef too but yet hmm lookie lookie wat i found http://nefarious.eikylon.org/topic/5000/ >.< so really maybe u should just stfu bc ur nothing but a hypocrite

Nef has 80+% of the map and all u ppl do is try to look for drama within Nef.. Why is that? to make them mad? plz they dont give a **** about wat u ppl think or say.. they will continue to tear up TW bc why bc they can.. no matter wat kind of drama there is in the guild it will happen and why is that.. bc they all have one common goal in mind PAINT THE MAP RED.. and when it happens i will be laughing at all u noobs.. instead of trying to stir up drama with ppl who could careless about wat u say, why not try and learn TW and some Strategies on how to take the big red monster down.. LOL it'll be quite a while before that happens tho im sure just like every great empire it will eventually happen.. haha maybe b:bye

btw flame me all u want it just shows im right b:pleased i'll be laughing at every comment that u've wasted ur time to make.. b:kiss
    edited February 2010

Roflmao, if you can't tell the difference between me having a laugh and bragging you got serious problems. Man you crack me up.

I honest do not care what people say or do I'm just having fun, you should try it sometime.

ok to recap Summary.

Amplified full respect to you all. You put up damn good fight, I enjoyed it alot. Alot of Outlaws did too, we hope you all enjoyed it too.

Im going bck to enjoying the game

<End story>

BTW TTforMeh Amen to everything you said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    4. Oh one more person to call out Swaze aka HolyInferno i've seen many of ur posts and a lot of them have smack to say about Nef too but yet hmm lookie lookie wat i found http://nefarious.eikylon.org/topic/5000/ >.< so really maybe u should just stfu bc ur nothing but a hypocrite

Quote me for when I smack talked nef pl0x. your memory of my own actions seem clearer than myself b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    omg you tried to close your own thread b:sad

is that how bad this thread has become?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Holy going back to nef.. b:sadb:cryb:cry
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    <Insert rant here>

I love how you had to hop on to a facless alt to come out with all that. b:chuckle Not only are you hiding behind a computer screen, you're hiding behind a screen behind a screen.

Amusing thread anyway. Continue. b:chuckle
    edited February 2010
    Ok so i might as well be a noob with a reply bc i see there r many of them on this thread..

1. this is suppose to be a damn battlefront report not a damn QQ session.. tho i see much of that..

2. Tannzie ur a moron.. u go on and on about how bad ppl r and how smart u r.. well then why the f**k rnt u a damn leader urself? u know so much as to wat is right and wat is wrong prove it.. no u r a loud mouth that hides behind a fake name ( oh wait im sorta doing that too but hey wtf thought i'd join in too b:chuckle )

3. Deceptistar u r a cry baby that cant stand to lose that's apparent and anyone that cant see ur a true noob is stupid.. Like the holier than thou Herne said lvl means nothing if ur a f**kin noob and trust me u say some much on these forums that everyone should see ur nothing but a f**kin QQ noob..

Nef has 80+% of the map and all u ppl do is try to look for drama within Nef.. Why is that? to make them mad? plz they dont give a **** about wat u ppl think or say.. they will continue to tear up TW bc why bc they can.. no matter wat kind of drama there is in the guild it will happen and why is that.. bc they all have one common goal in mind PAINT THE MAP RED.. and when it happens i will be laughing at all u noobs.. instead of trying to stir up drama with ppl who could careless about wat u say, why not try and learn TW and some Strategies on how to take the big red monster down.. LOL it'll be quite a while before that happens tho im sure just like every great empire it will eventually happen.. haha maybe b:bye

btw flame me all u want it just shows im right b:pleased i'll be laughing at every comment that u've wasted ur time to make.. b:kiss

Impressive, so your one person who hates Holy and Decptistar, but also likes me well atleast doesnt hate me, your a nefarion cause your not thrashing nef either, you use abbreviations a lot like "rnt", "bc" etc etc. Well not a tough guess you know ?? anyways as you haven't thrashed me here, so i keep your identity a secret too. But for your note, i dont preffer Holy or decpti being thrashed here, if you dont know but Holy is for sure not a hypocrit, i guess you just fell for the wrong side of holy as a lot of other people, as for Decpti being a noob, well she keeps a crazy wiz like me alive in lvl 100 BH's and stuff so err stop accusing them, i can vouch for both of them against what you accuse them of. Though trust me nor Holy niether Deceptistar need me to vouch for them but yeah, i just felt like to put in a few commens on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• TTforMeh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    In fact im not a Nefarian haha its just plain as the nose on ur face Herne.. Oh wait let me not use abbr. bc i dont want you to know who i am haha
    actually i could care less who knows me.. I am using this noob alt bc using alts to express your opinions is stupid.. As far as im concerned anything said by a faceless nameless alt is trash and shouldnt even be here.. this should be a really good informative thread but its not.. its turned into a stupid bash fest filled with QQ TW losers and jerks that cant face other ppl to say what they think or feel..

imo which because im an alt is worthless but none the less i'll say it because why the hell not.. Tannzie about as dumb as a box of rocks.. and how anyone who can take what this jerk has to say as serious is even dumber.. LOL
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Battle of the alts FTW ^^
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Markutan - Sanctuary
    Markutan - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am using this noob alt bc using alts to express your opinions is stupid.. As far as im concerned anything said by a faceless nameless alt is trash and shouldnt even be hereL

o.O...uhhhh what?....so according to your post you called yourself stupid? So your comment is trash and shouldn't even be here?b:chuckle

I don't post much on here...just read forum while in class....but...your post made me had to post :(
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    o.O...uhhhh what?....so according to your post you called yourself stupid? So your comment is trash and shouldn't even be here?
    Rofl... wq is starting to become very exciting with this lately *gets the popcorn out for some more dramalama action*
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oops...that was me (Markutan) ^^ b:surrender...forgot to log out on my alt on forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In fact im not a Nefarian haha its just plain as the nose on ur face Herne.. Oh wait let me not use abbr. bc i dont want you to know who i am haha
    actually i could care less who knows me.. I am using this noob alt bc using alts to express your opinions is stupid.. As far as im concerned anything said by a faceless nameless alt is trash and shouldnt even be here.. this should be a really good informative thread but its not.. its turned into a stupid bash fest filled with QQ TW losers and jerks that cant face other ppl to say what they think or feel..

imo which because im an alt is worthless but none the less i'll say it because why the hell not.. Tannzie about as dumb as a box of rocks.. and how anyone who can take what this jerk has to say as serious is even dumber.. LOL

Hey HatedSoul , I thought you were quitting .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited February 2010
    Rofl... wq is starting to become very exciting with this lately *gets the popcorn out for some more dramalama action*

Yes I gotta agree that this is good entertainment, haven't had such a good LOL in ages. *Steals some popcorn*

Naughty Vilkass remember to share now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *Getting popcorn and a coke too* bored at work as usual
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited February 2010
    Quote me for when I smack talked nef pl0x. your memory of my own actions seem clearer than myself b:cute

Holy ... you've just made 1 error on your nef app . Remove the " I want to be where I can challenge myself more "part and it'll be perfect b:chuckle .

Now gimme all your bm gears on RT since you never seem to use it !!! b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TTforMeh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    HatedSoul never had such good grammer =op
    and if you think i sound as stupid as him well then you totally know just how i feel about half the spineless alts on here
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

I didnt know Hated sucked Nef ****. That would be an insult even for him
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and if you think i sound as stupid as him well then you totally know just how i feel about half the spineless alts on here

Didn't read the rest of your post but you're on an alt, no? :p
    You can't see me b:avoid.
    edited February 2010

And ... this is what you call good grammar?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All right guys, I'm all for a competitive server, but let's clean up the language-- and remember that using symbols to get around the Chat Filter is not allowed.

Thanks,

FrankieRaye
    edited February 2010
    there is a QQ thread made already, go QQ there not here,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]