TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The only thing I care about is a new server. Wonder if it would be full of quiet people or if it would be as fun as sanctuary used to be. Just have to remember not to be a bm because....I **** around with builds too much, Too many bms and can never get TT squads, and in the end my bm was fail sauce. Cleric or barb shall be my class b:cool?
    lulz assassins ;D

i might come back to play an asn or psyb:cute

pwi isnt likely to make a new server, theres no point >_>
    and they suggested they wouldntb:sadb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Theres like....nothing to draw drama from =/

I don't think anyone really cares about pk or tws anymore. I mean we could argue about the past but even that has gotten old and not many people who check this thread were even present in the golden days.

I was... but you really won't cause much drama from stuff that happened back in Dec/Jan of last year.

I propose a 12 month rollback. :)
    Or a time machine! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was... but you really won't cause much drama from stuff that happened back in Dec/Jan of last year.

I propose a 12 month rollback. :)
    Or a time machine! :D
    I would think the forum would crash from the QQ. (aka the 'michealJ crash')

True the drama stuff has gotten boring. Even the most flame bringing issues, pple dont care now cause its been brought up one too many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I like dota too.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would think the forum would crash from the QQ. (aka the 'michealJ crash')

True the drama stuff has gotten boring. Even the most flame bringing issues, pple dont care now cause its been brought up one too many times.

michealj ???????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think pw will grow to the point where they will add new servers. Maybe not now but eventually they will.

I had fun playing my bm until the whole anni pack thing. But I guess I would of had issues regardless of what class I was playing. I bought like 10 resets playing with my build and ended up with an abortion LA BM with 11k hp. I was doing pretty great when aka was still around though, back when I was using that awesome TT90 Lance.

Blizzard sucks btw b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think pw will grow to the point where they will add new servers. Maybe not now but eventually they will.

I had fun playing my bm until the whole anni pack thing. But I guess I would of had issues regardless of what class I was playing. I bought like 10 resets playing with my build and ended up with an abortion LA BM with 11k hp. I was doing pretty great when aka was still around though, back when I was using that awesome TT90 Lance.

Blizzard sucks btw b:avoid
    pw is already out dated and theres quite a few compeeting games so prolly not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    leaders.png?t=1260350181

You won't see this everyday heh n_n
    Ty for Participating all <3 I laughed sooo hard lol.

Xaratul - Nefarious leader (switched)
    TheDan - Regicide leader
    SarahC - Enelysion director
    Sarunya - Enelysion leader
    Kenshinll - RedRaidrs leader
    BEORNEGER - CRUCIBLES leader
    skSpawneR - Liquid leader
    MichaelBHB - Legendary leader
    turook - Outlaw leader (somewhere in the back lol)

I think its cute tbh xD

b:cute
    edited December 2009
    Options
    michealj ???????
    wiki crashed with his death info xD not sure if twitter did the same too lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh you posted the pic. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    leaders.png?t=1260350181

TheDan - Regicide leader

I think its cute tbh xD

b:thanks nice pic sar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    leaders.png?t=1260350181

TheDan - Regicide leader

I think its cute tbh xD

The group of people who find pw just as enjoyable today as it was last year b:surrenderb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The group of people who find pw just as enjoyable today as it was last year

You just know everything dontcha ^_^

I ruined the pic I'm not a Leader hehe b:chuckleb:chuckleb:surrender but me no care ^_^
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The group of people who find pw just as enjoyable today as it was last year b:surrenderb:embarrass

Wow you got to be one of the most negative persons that still posts on a regular basis. If you are that unhappy with the game why don't you quit?
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow you got to be one of the most negative persons that still posts on a regular basis. If you are that unhappy with the game why don't you quit?

Or maybe i got you confused with johnyPH....
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why do I see different leaders with some factions every week? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Look on the brightside, half or more of the leaders are new, if not their faction :d i only notice dan being the same from a full year ago
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Look on the brightside, half or more of the leaders are new, if not their faction :d i only notice dan being the same from a full year ago

Of course they are new, the old leaders bailed out at first glance of the gamble boxes as they were smart enough to see what was going to happen. It kind of sickens me to know that so many of you are ok with the gamble boxes and what pw has turned into. No one even cares that this game has turned into a typical one sided Free To Play MMO. Whats even more sad is I quit 2 weeks ago and I'm still butthurt about the events that occurred 3 months ago. Are you guys truly ok with what has become of the server? I just can't shake it off even though its no longer relevant to my...uh...life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options

I was going to say that myself, but didnt want to come across as some kind of jackass...

Props to you and Dan for being original leaders staying strong in their positions and with their factions. The rest of the 'old' factions are/were passing leadership around like hot potatoes....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Of course they are new, the old leaders bailed out at first glance of the gamble boxes as they were smart enough to see what was going to happen. It kind of sickens me to know that so many of you are ok with the gamble boxes and what pw has turned into. No one even cares that this game has turned into a typical one sided Free To Play MMO. Whats even more sad is I quit 2 weeks ago and I'm still butthurt about the events that occurred 3 months ago. Are you guys truly ok with what has become of the server? I just can't shake it off even though its no longer relevant to my...uh...life.
    You do know that the rich kids are also lazy right? You may not be on par with them but in their lazyness lies your chance to profit and decently catch up. Im assuming half your reason are cause of the multi packs.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You do know that the rich kids are also lazy right? You may not be on par with them but in their lazyness lies your chance to profit and decently catch up. Im assuming half your reason are cause of the multi packs.

but it's easier to catch up by being lazy b:chuckle

*turns into hamster shop and sticks out tail*
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Whats even more sad is I quit 2 weeks ago and I'm still butthurt about the events that occurred 3 months ago. Are you guys truly ok with what has become of the server? I just can't shake it off even though its no longer relevant to my...uh...life.

And thus is born yet another zombie - dead to the server but yet clinging to a memory of life and trying to suck the essence of that life out of those who remain with brain-draining posts. Please step to the back of the queue, Ray, behind Ayano, Andromeda and all the rest. Thank you.

PS: It is considered polite to remind the rest of us that you are a zombie periodically (muttering "brains" every now and then has a classical appeal), but not to become too obtrusive about it. Remember, its always the zombie at the front of the pack who gets chainsawed.
    "?" IS my avatar.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    but it's easier to catch up by being lazy b:chuckle

*turns into hamster shop and sticks out tail*
    *grabs and puts back in hamster cage*
    stop escaping b:surprised
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And thus is born yet another zombie - dead to the server but yet clinging to a memory of life and trying to suck the essence of that life out of those who remain with brain-draining posts. Please step to the back of the queue, Ray, behind Ayano, Andromeda and all the rest. Thank you.

PS: It is considered polite to remind the rest of us that you are a zombie periodically (muttering "brains" every now and then has a classical appeal), but not to become too obtrusive about it. Remember, its always the zombie at the front of the pack who gets chainsawed.

what an interesting way of putting it. oddly, I find it quite amusing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options

bloody hell, double posted because of forum glitch saying not valid link....I should stay off forums today....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Or maybe i got you confused with johnyPH....

hmmm, randomly see my name thrown out there. Strange that you comment on me sam without actually ever speaking to me. Maybe you should ask before throwing random speculations around. I can be occasionally negative, but who cant. I know i enjoyed every moment of tw, whether i was on the winning or losing side. Just a shame ill be missing out on them now. Tw's were fun against regi, but guess ill have to save up for a while to kill you again sam b:chuckle
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Er......they aint gonna make a new server cause you missed going to Dreamweaver and Harshlands >.>;;

I think they eventually will if more and more new ppl play...maybe next year? if pwi dont die out yet that is
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options

uh....huh......

What you call "memory of life" and me "trying to suck the essence of that life out of those who remain with brain-draining posts" is actually me posting on the forums of a game I used to play mostly so I can see what is going on and so I can stay in touch with some friends. But uh impressive analysis there Einstein.

I only got lazy when Legendary fell apart lol. I was actually trying to catch up to everybody because I was offline from Febuary to June and I leveled from 78 to 90 from June to August. All those people quitting just sucked the life out of me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i'm not happy with what's become of the server, but a lot of my friends still play. i promised myself to take a non-competitive approach when it comes to MMOs. i fully accept the fact that there will be people who spend more money, who spend more time on the game, and they will do better than me, because if i don't then i will just be disappointing myself. i might as well go play dota, or some RTS game where everyone starts off at equal footing (which i do anyways...lol). it is BS when the game belittles your in game time and efforts by releasing some of these packs, however.

i'd say i started the game and kept at it because of the game play and graphics, then continued playing the game because i've made friends, and are still not bored with game play because i have alts.

just as your friends leaving sucked the life out of you, you are posting depressing things to suck the life out of the rest of us. he's just saying stop depressing the hell out of everybody, lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _Future - Sanctuary
    _Future - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Props to you and Dan for being original leaders staying strong in their positions and with their factions. The rest of the 'old' factions are/were passing leadership around like hot potatoes....

Huh? I thought Deceptistar was leader of Amplified? Y'know, DeadBone's faction and all. Maybe (s)he's not. Just remember a post a while back saying (s)he was. *shrugs*