TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary
    FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    soooooooo ,... gz sanctuaryy its totaly over now i guess hahaha ... regi finaly got there huh? only all other clans went down because of there greed didnt it? amp standing a lil bit ... emmimens is nef so .. whats the point? if lgforlife didnt give up so fast right away after aru and started to blame me .. but had a bit of manlyniss in there womanchars and kept on fighting the rest of the clans woulda gotten wayy stronger with this event but nah half went regi and regi pulled out every player out every other clan .. that had potential or was 90+ and getting bit good ... so whats the difference here from regi stronger true ... the rest then?? we all set back miles leg pretend quit comes back after weeks joins either nef or regi and the the sharade goes on for another year and we can fight fight for every lil bit that we get , and then the whole cycle starts all over again?? =.= not for me whaha
    regi better step up u all good clans in the server merged if u still lose who the fail here u guys or me b:chuckleb:bye

glad u wish u and ur selfish buddies gl kugh kugh leader

WTS spell check 25m
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Anyways I don't know how I'm going to implement these videos into my report yet, so I'll figure that out when I get home from school.

In the meantime..

Friday 11/27 8PM PST TW - Regicide Attacking Nefarious @ Misfortune City

Sunday 11/29 2PM PST TW - Nefarious Attacking Regicide @ Timberfield

Enjoy, and good fight Nef.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    soooooooo ,... b:victory gz sanctuaryy its totaly over now i guess b:bye hahaha ... regi finaly got there huh? only all other clans went down because of there greed didnt it? amp standing a lil bit ... emmimens is nef so .. whats the point? if lgforlife didnt give up so fast right away after aru and started to blame me .. but had a bit of manlyniss in there womanchars and kept on fighting the rest of the clans woulda gotten wayy stronger with this event but nah half went regi and regi pulled out every player out every other clan .. that had potential or was 90+ and getting bit good ... so whats the difference here from regi stronger true ... the rest then?? we all set back miles leg pretend quit comes back after weeks joins either nef or regi and the the sharade goes on for another year and we can fight fight for every lil bit that we get , and then the whole cycle starts all over again?? =.= not for me whaha

Dont really understand what you type, dont mean to offend you at all, I just tried my hardest to piece together your sentences and it didnt work out so well.

Its a matter of time before the slots get filled in Nef/Eminence/Regi and other factions start swelling in size with 90's-100's. There will be so much pressure on current land holding TW factions, that they will begin to buckle and lose/gain/lose/gain.

Things cant happen overnight. What we really need is proper organization and good leadership. I know there are quite a few people in current TW factions that could step up to the plate and lead future TW factions into victory. You just need to set your egos at the door and realize that others need to be educated on how TW is done, and encourage out of the box thinking.

Sadly, I dont see much organization or proper leadership in the newer TW factions. Seems the only ones who have it somewhat right is the older ones who have been on the map for the past year at least 1 time.

I havent lost hope yet though b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Emi and Eny b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <reserved for Battlefront Report>

Anyways I don't know how I'm going to implement these videos into my report yet, so I'll figure that out when I get home from school.

In the meantime..

i see my name killing the cleric b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it's cuz they're both like "i could be doing stuff on my main instead", or it might feel boring starting small again, but the funny thing is that they spend considerable amount of time idling with their mains with nothing to do, sometimes up to 40min waiting for the day to reset. kinda goes like this:

"Astypoo wat u up to?"
    "bored"
    "Lets go play wizards! :D"
    "nuu"

40min later

"reset"
    "omg BH!"
    "-.-"

you say you walk around in circles and read WC on a lvl 1 char? that's exactly what those 2 do on their 101 chars sometimes b:chuckle
    *hugs Q and flings around viciously*

D: shush you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <reserved for Battlefront Report>

In the meantime..

Ty for giving those links. It's nice to watch TW videos from youtube.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sooooo.. *licks eye* P: interesting. Enely will be back for action.. soon. o.o
    You guys hang on there! lolol. <3
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lololol Sarunya b:chuckle Love my sweetie P:
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sooooo.. *licks eye* P: interesting. Enely will be back for action.. soon. o.o
    You guys hang on there! lolol. <3

Stop the eyeball licking, that's creepy.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stop the eyeball licking, that's creepy.
    Would you show that to your kids? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What is to be expected next week when the Rising Tide Expansion is released? Only time will tell!

Error. Rising tide does not release next week.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=525082

December 16 is the official date as of now.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Would you show that to your kids? o.o

To all 180 of them O.o
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i can eyeball lick too P:
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To all 180 of them O.o

Wait, what? Last time I checked, the count was more like 172.

Please don't. Reminds me of those weird beasts from Artemis Fowl that are said to constantly lick their eyes.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009

P: sahlaadz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol this makes me actually want to lick my eyeballs to feel what its like...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Look again olb o.o

And you should try it.. *giggles*
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol this makes me actually want to lick my eyeballs to feel what its like...

Why would you ever really want to do that.....
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Look again olb o.o

Why would you ever really want to do that.....

^Spammersb:surrender
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^Spammersb:surrender

Yeah not much I can work with here.

I have a better shot in that noobie spam forum General discussion b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Retina - Sanctuary
    Retina - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Look again olb o.o

Saru is 97 now o.O gratz!

I hope to be back sooooon!
    Raydoit wrote:
    Yeah not much I can work with here.

I have a better shot in that noobie spam forum General discussion

Hi Ray b:pleased Sorry, I've got nothin for you this week b:surrender

/norealcontributiontothisthread
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for putting up the good fight as always Nef. And for the nice effort from all participants, it was epically intense. =]

Edit: late battlefront report

• dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL R3N3G4D3S
    @_@
    finally decided to tw? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't underestimate R3, they have been around long and they're members have had a lot of time to level, and I most likely haven't met a faction with as perfect teamwork as R3 b:victory.
    Sanctuary has a green Etherblade city today.
    Its green because Naitomea and her crew were there go cleric powah b:flower Grats on 97 Sarunya star.

Personal Ying-A-Ling opinions end here.

RedRaidrs took walled stronghold and Regicide took over etherblade city, next up from this time -> LIONSOUL attempting to take Regicide's city of Misfortune and Nefarious attempting to take over Regicide's Hunted Path.

Tonight there is a big row of Territory War, Psychotic and CrazyLove attempting to take over Nefarious' Avalanche Canyon and Frozen Path.

A couple of minutes later, Liquid, PLAYERS and Outlaw are attempting to take over Legendary's territories Grasslands, Tradewind and Wellspring.

How well did I do (okay I won't do that again.. b:thanks)

Light me up put me on top lets Falalalala, La la la la.

Ho, Ho, Ho, Under the mistletoe, yes everybody knows, we will take off our clothes.. Yes, if you want us to we will...

Oh Oh! A Christmas! My Christmas Tree is DELICIOUS! b:mischievous
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sarunya dinged again? b:laughgona give her a mail

RRs won o.o gz
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This weekend has been filled with upsets
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow interesting tw results...cant wait for the tw report..quite colorful in the top right hand corner there haha...

regi n nef has got some defensive practice to do...seems like they launch great attack but looses on defence...

the regi leg n rr combo seems to b workin well tho... and nice to see lionsoul on da map with a yellow colour...

and finally... Etherblade is now not just a pre meet up point b4 tw for da regis... its officially their hq at least for a week...gratz... Dans hometown...im sure he'll b proud b:laugh

datll b all

PS. DAnny u better write a good detailed report this time b:thanks
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Regicide Attacking Nefarious @ Etherblade Lasted 1 Hr 3 Minutes.

Nefarious Attacking Regicide @ Haunted Path Lasted 2 Hr 53 Minutes.

Will write report later when I have time.

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Regicide Attacking Nefarious @ Etherblade Lasted 1 Hr 3 Minutes.

Nefarious Attacking Regicide @ Haunted Path Lasted 2 Hr 53 Minutes.

Will write report later when I have time.

Teach that cleric not to air2ground/air2ground a cata...(lawl)