TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Huh? I thought Deceptistar was leader of Amplified? Y'know, DeadBone's faction and all. Maybe (s)he's not. Just remember a post a while back saying (s)he was. *shrugs*

I stand corrected then :) TY for fixing that for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

whats a good name for a psy or assn O.o

was thinking xAndromeda AndromedaC AnApple Ayahoe Quibble O.o
    or maybe BigPea O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

or maybe BigPea O.o

I expect this won't work, but Andromeda'psi' would be perfect for a psycho. And, in the theme of BigPea, how about a sin named MissB?
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Huh? I thought Deceptistar was leader of Amplified? Y'know, DeadBone's faction and all. Maybe (s)he's not. Just remember a post a while back saying (s)he was. *shrugs*
    Yuppers got my title in Dec 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

or maybe BigPea O.o

i say it should be Andryano, Ayano impregnated you with Gush during hot girl-girl wizard frolicking b:dirty

i need ideas for my Tideborn char too...
    inb4 Raszagal for assassin, lol...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited December 2009
    i say it should be Andryano, Ayano impregnated you with Gush during hot girl-girl wizard frolicking b:dirty

AndromedaP?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fatal_Fisting !!!

Actually, no, **** off. That one's mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Fatal_Fisting !!!

13 letters ;D rename pl0x

well actually i forgot the limit on the letters lol
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009

13 letters ;D rename pl0x

well actually i forgot the limit on the letters lol

Its 11 letters you nooblet b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited December 2009
    Its 11 letters you nooblet b:chuckle
    i KNEW IT!
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    O.o

neeeeeddd guuuuuuuuuuuud name ><

DollFin :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Fatal_Fisting !!!

but all is not lost! you can still use something like

Hard_Fistng!

As for Andro:

Andro-chan? Dromida? LVBRTNYALN?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    raydewitt, raydidit, raymonddoit, ray_doit.....I have a lot to work with b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Pffff , Zeratul > Raszagal .
    edited December 2009
    raydewitt, raydidit, raymonddoit, ray_doit.....I have a lot to work with b:laugh

rayDOLT <--what i thought i saw first when i saw your name
    b:chuckle
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    rayDOLT <--what i thought i saw first when i saw your name

XD same!

and what is LVBRTNYALN supposed to mean o.o

actually renameplox isnt a bad name O.o
    call dibbs!!
    PS: this thread has been secussfully hijacked :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

That was entertaining.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Actually you can have 12 chars as your name.
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    Actually you can have 12 chars as your name.

:O
    O`RLY o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009

raydoesit
    rayscreweditup
    raylikespineapples
    raylikecookie
    raywantcookie
    raylikeboobies
    raynowant
    raydied
    raykilledit
    raysoflight
    raynolikepie
    rayisnub
    raypostingatm
    raydiedalready
    raytryingspeak
    raytringread
    raynoread
    raylikeayapoop
    rayhasbadsig
    rayneednewsig
    rayneedgopee
    rayafkatm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    raydoesit
    rayscreweditup
    raylikespineapples
    raylikecookie
    raywantcookie
    raylikeboobies
    raynowant
    raydied
    raykilledit
    raysoflight
    raynolikepie
    rayisnub
    raypostingatm
    raydiedalready
    raytryingspeak
    raytringread
    raynoread
    raylikeayapoop
    rayhasbadsig
    rayneednewsig
    rayneedgopee
    rayafkatm

It has to be ray and then something like do it. Raymond Dewitt = raydoit

I've been using it for 5 years and don't want to change it b:mischievous

Also my sig is too cool to change >;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • TheRedeemer - Lost City
    TheRedeemer - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009

ROFLMAO!!!is it she or he?well...anyway she/he needs so much some pot! b:chuckle
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow for once the colour you used in the report for Outlaw actually matched their TW territory colour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • KillerKleric - Sanctuary
    KillerKleric - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    :o
    O`rly O.o

Ya Rly >_>
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for the fight Legendary! It's been great fun with you guys! b:victory

So proud and happy of my Enelysion's working their butts off every week to reach the goal of owning our first land. Thank you to all the lovelies. <333

Great Job and Thank You to Sarunya and the Enelysion officers,

Sarunya we have come so far! All the work weve put into this faction can finally be seen on the map b:thanks. I love you sweetie b:kiss

CONGRATS on our first win guys b:pleased
    Oh woops BIG THANK YOU to everyone who said we would never take land. LOL.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm feeling mellow yellow.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ty all for the congrats. Ty for everyone who had faith in us, stood by our side, held our hands and daaaanced with us. Couldn't have done it without all these hard working silly's. You guys have become so dear to me. n_n

b:heart

*bows*
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm feeling mellow yellow.

lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.