YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    rawr

that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *lick*

*lethal (and sneaky O.o) poke*

2 l8 ur already dead nub ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ya know most ftp mmos end up like this.

The rich own and the rest come on just because they are addicted to what the game used to be. Most people can manage +4 refine but its just bs with all these people with 8+ anything AND they all huddle up in the same faction.

Its bad enough that real life punishes me for being poor but when my games turn on me for this reason its just ridiculous. Well it was fun. I think back to 8-10 months ago and smile. Then I compare those days to today and just wonder where everyone went. Why did so many people change from what they used to be. Seriously half the people I knew are like totally different people (excluding the ones that are actually different people). All the reasons I had for loving pw have mutated into reasons I am so unsatisfied with it now.

What? Its better than me saying Mastur****** and spamming like the above 4 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ya know most ftp mmos end up like this.

The rich own and the rest come on just because they are addicted to what the game used to be. Most people can manage +4 refine but its just bs with all these people with 8+ anything AND they all huddle up in the same faction.

Its bad enough that real life punishes me for being poor but when my games turn on me for this reason its just ridiculous. Well it was fun. I think back to 8-10 months ago and smile. Then I compare those days to today and just wonder where everyone went. Why did so many people change from what they used to be. Seriously half the people I knew are like totally different people (excluding the ones that are actually different people). All the reasons I had for loving pw have mutated into reasons I am so unsatisfied with it now.

What? Its better than me saying Mastur****** and spamming like the above 4 posts.

yeah xD if you have money, then everythings all good.. when youre broke.. gg life
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    no o_o I just stated the only person that gets reasonably close to them is BigP because the BMs do their job of chain stunning. And our wizards can kite and do as they please since they rarely chain stunned. I'm just saying if your wizards are forced to kite, your BMs aren't very good at crowd controlling lol. Wizards aren't really supposed to be taking much dmg in the first place. =P The gear just isn't 100% relative to being the only factor if someone dies. Even a +9 TT99 gold HA set barb with 30K+ HP will go down in seconds without proper support is what I was getting at. Basically boils down to how well your team can support each other in pvp lol. Ayano I hope you aren't forgetting a squad of 85s from leg/reg were able to take down a 90+ steel squad in DT with the right support and teamwork? =P

TW is on a whole new level now >> T function no longer shows your opponents names, so you'd have to manually click BigP... which is hard when he's holy pathing in an 80v80 instance of epic laggage. By the time you do click him, it might be too late. +11 GXs w/ 20K + HP armas hurt ya know.

In that case I envy them for having bms that know how to do their job in a TW . There were very few leg bms that knew to do theirs and as a result I & others found ourselves in the situation of having to DD cat pullers while keeping range from 2-3 bms , I blame Ray for this !

And ya I know his arma hurt's , 1 zerk or crit of that and any wiz / archer ( if it hit them ) or cleric w/o shell on was dead even on full hp . Thing is , that brute won't have any back up plans if you just stop his rush attack since the only strategy or combo he has is this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQMb_xlGcQ&feature=related
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    In that case I envy them for having bms that know how to do their job in a TW . There were very few leg bms that knew to do theirs and as a result I & others found ourselves in the situation of having to DD cat pullers while keeping range from 2-3 bms , I blame Ray for this !

And ya I know his arma hurt's , 1 zerk or crit of that and any wiz / archer ( if it hit them ) or cleric w/o shell on was dead even on full hp . Thing is , that brute won't have any back up plans if you just stop his rush attack since the only strategy or combo he has is this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQMb_xlGcQ&feature=related

lol
    yeh some peeps gota lrn 2 play their class @_@
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    oh btw, hai to anni packs ver.2 b:bye
  • ALTALTALTR - Heavens Tear
    ALTALTALTR - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    **** im bored
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    oh btw, hai to anni packs ver.2 b:bye

WHAT?
    PLZ say ur kidding @_@
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yup.

Looks like the anni packs will be a recurring theme that will plague pw for days to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

This is funny as hell b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Anyways happy Thanksgiving weekend lol, =P will be interesting weekend for TWs I hope xD, maybe less "regulars" will be online for TWing. b:sin Let the 3 hours of chaos resume. ^^ Good luck everyone, remember to have fun. =P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will be needing volunteers from Eminence, Legendary, Nefarious, Regicide, Enelysion, RedRaidrs, etc to record their future TWs. I'm going to try and see if I can compile some TW videos for my future Battlefront Reports to spice up these reports a bit, and make them more interesting. b:dirty

Contact me in-game anytime or leave me a message if you're interested in this. Or if you need help with editing, setting up, etc let me know. IGN = TheDan (hopefully you didn't need me to tell you that lol.) Just try not to leave me OVER 9000 messages, k? b:victory

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Just no videos of me and you occasionally fighting dan, might be boring to see 100-200 hits going either way lol
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    FAIL Dan

you double posted

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Curious question , besides TWs and pk what do you lvl 100/101 guys do in PW , I mean is there anything left that's interesting and WORTH doing or just chit-chat /catshop all the time ?
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Curious question , besides TWs and pk what do you lvl 100/101 guys do in PW , I mean is there anything left that's interesting and WORTH doing or just chit-chat /catshop all the time ?

They have to be on pw regardless of how much is left to do because hey have spent too much time and money to not do so b:lipcurl

But I imagine it can't be that bad to have done everything and be better than everyone else b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

They run cube, WQ, and CS like before because they need spirit to get their many many Demon/Sage skills. They also run BH because it gets them stuff...and TT because they want their TT99's.

For some odd reason, they also refuse to start Alts with me, like i begged Ast and Decep to do for a long time. i was honestly planning on getting my alts to 90 after getting my Archer geared up and also lvl 90. i mean, after you get your char to 100, why not start an alt with Qui?

b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Bh, sometimes daylies. I would like to do Warsong but didn't find too many volunteers lol
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cube & BH should be counted as dailies as well :P . So basically the same repeatable things you do from early lvls .

Idk about Decept but I don't see Ast as one to like alts , I believe he once said it himself in a thread that Asterelle is his only character . Maybe they don't like to start again , I know I don't since I tried to play a bit with a character from lvl 1 a few months ago and after about 1 hour of mostly just jumping around , walking in circles and reading WC I was extremely bored and uninstalled the game :D . Although I tried this several times when I was still playing as well , same result ; some ppl just don't like alts .
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

I personally spend most of my day working in warsong. loads of fun, dont even care for bh's anymore, no point to them.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i stopped doing wq,cube and cs unless i need SP for a new skill.. atm i have no skillbook to learn =( im usually trying to either get my BH done or just jumping around in archosaur doing nothing..then qq a bit at the fact that theres nothing to do, then log and play left 4 dead 2 b:surrender
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Tons of interesting stuff to do.

TT's, Frost, Rebirth, Lunar, Warsong, WB's, playing alt's, helping friends/new player with bosses/fb's/whatever.

Problem is, no one's interested because..... they're doing WQ/BH/CS.....endlessly.

I don't think the "Daily Game" is really worth playing tbh.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cube & BH should be counted as dailies as well :P . So basically the same repeatable things you do from early lvls .

Idk about Decept but I don't see Ast as one to like alts , I believe he once said it himself in a thread that Asterelle is his only character . Maybe they don't like to start again , I know I don't since I tried to play a bit with a character from lvl 1 a few months ago and after about 1 hour of mostly just jumping around , walking in circles and reading WC I was extremely bored and uninstalled the game :D . Although I tried this several times when I was still playing as well , same result ; some ppl just don't like alts .

it's cuz they're both like "i could be doing stuff on my main instead", or it might feel boring starting small again, but the funny thing is that they spend considerable amount of time idling with their mains with nothing to do, sometimes up to 40min waiting for the day to reset. kinda goes like this:

"Astypoo wat u up to?"
    "bored"
    "Lets go play wizards! :D"
    "nuu"

40min later

"reset"
    "omg BH!"
    "-.-"

you say you walk around in circles and read WC on a lvl 1 char? that's exactly what those 2 do on their 101 chars sometimes b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just jumping around in archosaur doing nothing..then qq a bit at the fact that theres nothing to do, then log and play...

Doing this for the last 3 months really took its toll on me. It actually got to the point where I got frustrated because of it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    13 hours till another Nef defense, b:dirty good luck everyone. This could be a close one..

• HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    soooooooo ,... b:victory gz sanctuaryy its totaly over now i guess b:bye hahaha ... regi finaly got there huh? only all other clans went down because of there greed didnt it? amp standing a lil bit ... emmimens is nef so .. whats the point? if lgforlife didnt give up so fast right away after aru and started to blame me .. but had a bit of manlyniss in there womanchars and kept on fighting the rest of the clans woulda gotten wayy stronger with this event but nah half went regi and regi pulled out every player out every other clan .. that had potential or was 90+ and getting bit good ... so whats the difference here from regi stronger true ... the rest then?? we all set back miles leg pretend quit comes back after weeks joins either nef or regi and the the sharade goes on for another year and we can fight fight for every lil bit that we get , and then the whole cycle starts all over again?? =.= not for me whaha
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    regi better step up u all good clans in the server merged if u still lose who the fail here u guys or me b:chuckleb:bye

glad u wish u and ur selfish buddies gl kugh kugh leader
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Jesus - Dreamweaver
    Jesus - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    soooooooo ,... b:victory gz sanctuaryy its totaly over now i guess b:bye hahaha ... regi finaly got there huh? only all other clans went down because of there greed didnt it? amp standing a lil bit ... emmimens is nef so .. whats the point? if lgforlife didnt give up so fast right away after aru and started to blame me .. but had a bit of manlyniss in there womanchars and kept on fighting the rest of the clans woulda gotten wayy stronger with this event but nah half went regi and regi pulled out every player out every other clan .. that had potential or was 90+ and getting bit good ... so whats the difference here from regi stronger true ... the rest then?? we all set back miles leg pretend quit comes back after weeks joins either nef or regi and the the sharade goes on for another year and we can fight fight for every lil bit that we get , and then the whole cycle starts all over again?? =.= not for me whaha

We don't speak Spanish here!