TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great fight Enelysion :] Same 20 people against little 'ol me same place? b:kiss

You're not little O.o You're a barb lmao. Enter TW with no charm and then I can have fun :D!!!!!b:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, it wasnt a 3 hours TW but i had fun in it, thanks nef b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great fight Amplified, had a lot of fun. I enjoyed dropping Bolt of Tyreseus on Deceptistar. b:dirty
    i got killed most by KingKong o.o 3-4?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That was indeed a good fight, it was getting down to the last minute as reinforcements were pouring into the base.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    Messed - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    can someone please give the map i cant log
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That was a fun TW amp. Was my first TW in months, funfunfun.

ps. I purged you Ceshiari. b:chuckle
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

did amp win!?!?! please can someone tell me who won and stuff
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Regicide won a land from Nef. Some random faction got a new tideborn land. Nef got a new tideborn land.

All other attacks were ineffective.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Regicide won a land from Nef. Some random faction got a new tideborn land. Nef got a new tideborn land.

All other attacks were ineffective.

thank you very much
  • Saruu - Sanctuary
    Saruu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009

*KengKong, yeah his bow is a monster P:
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:beatupb:chuckle

ish cuz you has less hp than qui! work on your gears and quit dawdling around on your alt! (i never thought i'd say that to you! usually it's the other way around b:surprised)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Does this mean Im a virgin again? b:cute Ive been puuurrged clean! b:dirty b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    b:beatupb:chuckle

ish cuz you has less hp than qui! work on your gears and quit dawdling around on your alt! (i never thought i'd say that to you! usually it's the other way around b:surprised)
    gimmeh monies! >O want D.orbs
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im poor in coins! b:sad

someone buy my Ancient Devil's Soul!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • KengKong - Sanctuary
    KengKong - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009

My names KengKong >.> And your hard to kill b:surrender
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Kingkong. b:bored

Wish I didn't fall asleep for TW.. I wanted to smack Swoosh :( (loving smack)
    I made an alarm on my phone! To wake me up at 5 am b:faint
    And you know what I did?
    I SLEPT ON MY PHONE, so It didnt alert me.. thinking that pushing my (skinny pretty and sexy, really) body on it didn't make it alert that loud. But no worries, my telephone is fine and enjoying a cup of electricity on my night table as we speak.

I'm excited for next week's TW. There aren't many factions with over 1 territory on the map, but still, Liquid, Enelysion, Regicide, Legendary, Outlaw. We all have 1 territory caught up, regi has 2 (grats), Amplified has been TWing with spirit too, and it would be nice to see Nefarious getting some nice competition, from even more factions than Regicide. Of course Nefarious and its people are not the bad guys, they're all fun people, but as the territory map faction, the Lost City territory map looks boring, there is nothing really strong, and nothing really weak. So lets hope we don't end up in 1v1 territory map or 1v1v1v1v1vv1 either. Its good to have the leading faction, that controls a lot of territories, so you can aim in defeating/joining/marrying them. (Yeah they are such a bunch of lady killas *wink*) So lets all light up the same coal wagon and create a nice territory map, without anything to Q_Q about all the time b:mischievous
    Promote me,
    - Ying Obama.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Kingkong. b:bored

Wish I didn't fall asleep for TW.. I wanted to smack Swoosh :( (loving smack)
    I made an alarm on my phone! To wake me up at 5 am b:faint
    And you know what I did?
    I SLEPT ON MY PHONE, so It didnt alert me.. thinking that pushing my (skinny pretty and sexy, really) body on it didn't make it alert that loud. But no worries, my telephone is fine and enjoying a cup of electricity on my night table as we speak.

I'm excited for next week's TW. There aren't many factions with over 1 territory on the map, but still, Liquid, Enelysion, Regicide, Legendary, Outlaw. We all have 1 territory caught up, regi has 2 (grats), Amplified has been TWing with spirit too, and it would be nice to see Nefarious getting some nice competition, from even more factions than Regicide. Of course Nefarious and its people are not the bad guys, they're all fun people, but as the territory map faction, the Lost City territory map looks boring, there is nothing really strong, and nothing really weak. So lets hope we don't end up in 1v1 territory map or 1v1v1v1v1vv1 either. Its good to have the leading faction, that controls a lot of territories, so you can aim in defeating/joining/marrying them. (Yeah they are such a bunch of lady killas *wink*) So lets all light up the same coal wagon and create a nice territory map, without anything to Q_Q about all the time b:mischievous
    Promote me,
    - Ying Obama.

You have a certain sense of.....likability about you.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Next time LIONSOUL is gonna win a territory too.. I'm sure of it >=D
    So you guys will see our name again on the map b:victory
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yep, but you're notb:victory
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yep, but you're not

Jiblet I need to teach you how to dance the dance in Lady GaGa - Bad Romance music video and to sing it at the same time. You will do so much more "dmg" to KengKong with that "skill" b:pleased
    (Okay after I get her CD I'll maybe keep it to myself for a change)

Enelysion <3 You rock. There hasn't been any factions in Sanctuary yet to change the faction icons. I bothered Sarunya a lot by posting her diff. 16x16 pics in forums

It will be strange to see how tideborn will adapt to the territory map guilds. Haven't seen a lot of tideborns in major guilds yet, even though there are some 8xs, who have speeded up with oracles. (Nothing bad about it of course)
    A Psychic 2 hits its lvl monsters.. and assassins can bleed its opponents out dry.. along with psychic's many aoes and soul reflect, and assassins' invicibility.. Pan Gu help us if someone is so stubborn, and makes his/her assassins oracled to 103.. Nobody can see him/her lurking to the base.. we need to really use squad windows then to spot assassins (if squad windows even work on them) Good thing they can't zhen.. b:beg
    It looks like City of Raging tides is soon to be Nefarious or Liquid territory. All odds point to that. Liquid has a nice chance to grow stronger now as well.

I wonder.. will there be a 5th race.in archosaur north skill teachers, there is 3 houses. 1st holds the human, elf and untamed teacher. 2nd holds the tideborn teachers. 3rd still empty b:surprised
    eatwithspoons get me in on the gm board I wanna plan sum too, I have a good imagination~ New Blood is always good..
    Lets stick with tideborn for now though ^_^ There's a lot of planning going on, by the factions who have 1-2 territories, I can sense they're leader's and director's minds thinking, how will we get sum more land, how will we keep sum land. WTG I say b:bored
    edited December 2009
    lmao.... yeah i knew i got it NEAR right lol
    *gives banana*
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sanctuary has a green Etherblade city today.
    Its green because Naitomea and her crew were there go cleric powah b:flower

Omg lmao ying b:kiss
    i was bored during maintenance and googleing random **** and see this xD

<333 u lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

Enelysion <3 You rock. There hasn't been any factions in Sanctuary yet to change the faction icons. I bothered Sarunya a lot by posting her diff. 16x16 pics in forums

I wonder.. will there be a 5th race.in archosaur north skill teachers, there is 3 houses. 1st holds the human, elf and untamed teacher. 2nd holds the tideborn teachers. 3rd still empty b:surprised
    eatwithspoons get me in on the gm board I wanna plan sum too, I have a good imagination~ New Blood is always good..

I heard that faction icons can be changed as well, not sure where that rumor orginated, Im seeking to clarify it.

And yes, I noticed as well. In Arch, at north and south trainers, all trainers are housed, but one house is empty. Which means.....

New races probably later this year. Good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    A few factions have different icons on Lost City... Just by looking at their TW maps.. I see butterfly Icon territories lol. But I still don't know how to get the icons myself yet.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I miss you all...

... nt rly
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I miss you all...

... nt rly

Lmao this...

erp derp twsannipackscashshoppk erp derp

I deleted my 2gb of screenshots so i can download more anime. I really wish more of my good pw friends used msn or someting but they do not. Its kind of funny I thought I had a huge amount of friends in pw but what I am left with after I quit is nothing. I shall remember to really bond with my friends so I can keep them for the future rather than just chatting while in the mmo. I can come here but these forums are more dead and lifeless than those people who run around west arch.

Whatever. Anyone looking forward to tera? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lmao this...

erp derp twsannipackscashshoppk erp derp

I deleted my 2gb of screenshots so i can download more anime. I really wish more of my good pw friends used msn or someting but they do not. Its kind of funny I thought I had a huge amount of friends in pw but what I am left with after I quit is nothing. I shall remember to really bond with my friends so I can keep them for the future rather than just chatting while in the mmo. I can come here but these forums are more dead and lifeless than those people who run around west arch.

Whatever. Anyone looking forward to tera? >_>

Sry ray , I'm using yahoo ( barely ) :P . Though mostly skype ... As it seem's to be no new drama going on here , there's nothing interesting to make me post and I bet it's the same for others you knew too .
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mirabeth's latest creation......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_lc3NZnlc.

I gotta say Mirabeth's videos are improving getting a rather nice flow with this one. Only thing i can really say for Mirabeth to improve on is that it's ok to show herself/himself dieing once and a while.

Pretty good quality i could even read the chat there's some funny things being said in there. "Vahn's a spy" in guild chat or when Reminissions (yeah i know probably horribly spelled wrong >.> forgive me) pokes fun at Stealth's blade tempest lvl.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    A few factions have different icons on Lost City... Just by looking at their TW maps.. I see butterfly Icon territories lol. But I still don't know how to get the icons myself yet.

They wouldn't implement this a few weeks back because "not enough factions were interested." :<
  • Saruu - Sanctuary
    Saruu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009

20:15 - Amplified Attacking WellSpring Village (Enely)
    failed their attack, Enelysion was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx Two Hours

-Any mistakes you see, please feel free to point them out and I will make the corrections. Thank You.

"approx" 1 hour and 38 minutes b:chuckle