rank9=end of tw

Options

Comments

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    normal players work really hard to get 99 tt set with g9 or g8 and +3 or +5 refine and few years back was a nice setup i mean in pw-my you were able to go tw and take some hits do some kite ...survive more anyway...

Maybe in pw-my....back in the day, in pwi, on my server, TT 99 were unheard of. Calamity axes were practically end-game. Please don't talk about how "back in the day" things were different. Things are different now
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know a certain archer whit rank9 that puf puf a BM whit 16k hp like a tunna can but but this makes Tw even funner doging bulletsb:victoryb:victory just wish TW last longers
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe in pw-my....back in the day, in pwi, on my server, TT 99 were unheard of. Calamity axes were practically end-game. Please don't talk about how "back in the day" things were different. Things are different now
    Back in the day we used to all level to 50 using a wooden wand. Things are so OP today.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wonder how you got the mysterious chips and the ingame coin to aquire all the General summer's tokens 2 get Rank 9 without charging.

Cause all the regular markets are broken. I make my money bit by bit, or dyes, depending on what the market needs at that moment, mechanting. But getting 500 Mil gamecoin, (Random, haven't calculated it for full rank 9 yet), 2 get my rank 9?? Doubtfull you can get that together without charging zen.

But feel free to enlighten me.
    hmm.. first day chips went on sale, I dropped all the coin i had at the time (3 mil) on gold, and bought all the packs I could. Set up shop over night just to see what would happen if i sold em off at 120k each by mysterious merchant (whilst the shops in arch were selling for 10-20k each). Came home from work and had sold 7 mil worth. What did I do? I said "hey nice" and dropped another 3 mil on chip packs. Next day I came home to 11 mil. Opened a few packs, and together with my profit I just earned - I made 99 gold bracers. Ran a couple full deltas for another 6 mil and dropped 2x perfect citrines in 'em. Sold my +4 90 bracers for 6 mil in AH, bought a d.orb 3 star and 4 star - and I have a 99 gold wrist +4 with 2 perfect citrines made in just about a weeks worth of playing/merchanting.

Not near the ROI mentioned previously but its pretty nifty IMO, and mostly made possible due to the large influx of money on the server from pack events.
    Not really; If you know how to merchant and do a mild amount of farming each day, say 3-4 hours of farming on 2x you can easily break 100M a day. You just need a good set up.

I personally think the ability to get that kind of income in 3-4 hour in one day depends on either A) being high APS and able to spam/solo Nirvana (thus already being rich-ish or lucky in order to afford that kind of build). B)having access to a high dps squad that is willing to take you rather than another aps toon. That kind of limits the farming income potential of many players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Back in the day we used to all level to 50 using a wooden wand. Things are so OP today.

Back in my day, we used to kill mobs with our bare hands to level. Noobs these days don't know what grind is y0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Back in my day, we used to kill mobs with our bare hands to level. Noobs these days don't know what grind is y0.

back in my day we used to sell barbs to the mobs as fuzzy sex slaves and they did all our "grinding" for us
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    back in my day we used to sell barbs to the mobs as fuzzy sex slaves and they did all our "grinding" for us

We never sold them, we rubbed their bellies and they'd purrrr...

the good old days.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    crimson had 2 wars attack/defense with zulus and were about 20 min each... first encounter i see team window wiped out ...4 ppl die in 1 hit...

we got some rank9 also but zulus have more and in a very fast end we lose...

i remember some years ago when rank 8 were 1-2 ppl on server and wars lasted longer and was more fun but now with so much dmg output really... will it be any tw longer then a smoke?

make me curios if this is same feeling on other servers maybe...to me seems kind of game is broke second time after sins broke pvp kind of..

Excuse me? Are you kidding me???

Crimson lost in 20 minutes because they SUCK! Crimson was losing in 10 minutes flat before this sale ever even happened, which is horrible considering the equal levels, numbers and gear of both guilds! Kylin gave the same performance they always gave as they were finished off; they were not easier nor were they more difficult than before the rep sale.
    I'm sorry, I don't mean "you suck" as an insult; I just want to see you guys improve and NOT just hunt for excuses. However, I don't see how the hell you guys will improve if you just lay down and cry about Zulu having all these r9s.

And for the record....wait wat??!
    As far as I count, Zulu has five or six r9s. A barb, two wizzies, a cleric, a Psy and I can't recall any others. It's not like I keep track of this stuff, but I think that's about our count.
    Crimson's r9s? I recall at least 6. Two archers, a wiz, and three barbs (one joined recently). We're exactly even from what I've seen.

Hell, most of our more experienced players are STILL walking around in their r8s and they're still giving the same performance they always gave.

Please just stop crying and just IMPROVE for god's sake.

i just feel like rank9 kind of sux any pvp experience from rest of players
    tab-1hit-tab-1hit-tab-1hit...you know what i mean?

I'm sorry, but aren't you the 5 aps 102 sin who constantly insists on popping out to kill squishies while using Maze Steps + IRONGUARD POWDERS??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u forgot to mention i use maze+ig when i make one attack between 5-10 zulu full buffed and i am alone... for you i don't need use anything since most of time you 1 hit so....b:chuckle

u don't need to blame on my sin being op i can kill you with my veno 99 outta 100 also..you just useless if had to bring discussion to this point....only thing i ever appreciate about you is that ..as i said.. you go out on pk

to be honest i was disappointed of the video i was hoping see something cool lmao

i will resumes all your useless rant to simple opinion that rank 9 don't ruin tw right?
  • assassinsin101
    assassinsin101 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Crimson lost in 20 minutes because they SUCK! Crimson was losing in 10 minutes flat before this sale ever even happened, which is horrible considering the equal levels, numbers and gear of both guilds! Kylin gave the same performance they always gave as they were finished off; they were not easier nor were they more difficult than before the rep sale.
    I'm sorry, I don't mean "you suck" as an insult; I just want to see you guys improve and NOT just hunt for excuses. However, I don't see how the hell you guys will improve if you just lay down and cry about Zulu having all these r9s.

And for the record....wait wat??!
    As far as I count, Zulu has five or six r9s. A barb, two wizzies, a cleric, a Psy and I can't recall any others. It's not like I keep track of this stuff, but I think that's about our count.
    Crimson's r9s? I recall at least 6. Two archers, a wiz, and three barbs (one joined recently). We're exactly even from what I've seen.

Hell, most of our more experienced players are STILL walking around in their r8s and they're still giving the same performance they always gave.

Please just stop crying and just IMPROVE for god's sake.

I'm sorry, but aren't you the 5 aps 102 sin who constantly insists on popping out to kill squishies while using Maze Steps + IRONGUARD POWDERS??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM

Long, I love you, but you forgot the pair of 5aps 100+ BM's. (Rome and Applequest.)
    How could you forget Rome and Applequest you nab?!
    And why is it I haven't been able to stalk you in game for the past....two months? Hell, I've followed Urdian all over the place, but I can't seem to locate your fishy butt.

Crimson.......
    And what's stopping YOUR guys from getting Rank 9?

IT'S THE PRICE OF A CHEAP USED CAR.If you wanna beat them SO badly, get out your MasterCard and stop WHINING. Hell, I LITERALLY giftwrapped you my best TW plans the other day and gave them to TrueJustice. I EXPECT you to at least have the thinking parts required to figure them out and give us a decent TW.

You boast about being one of the oldest factions in HL...now go and DO something. Stop making all these excuses because your guys are too lazy! If they can break out their piggybanks, so can you, nobody is stopping you.

That doesn't mean I don't agree that Rank's killed most of the game though.....
    Assassins....twice the ****, but only sinners once. b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u forgot to mention i use maze+ig when i make one attack between 5-10 zulu full buffed and i am alone... for you i don't need use anything since most of time you 1 hit so....b:chuckle

u don't need to blame on my sin being op i can kill you with my veno 99 outta 100 also..you just useless if had to bring discussion to this point....only thing i ever appreciate about you is that ..as i said.. you go out on pk

i will resumes all your useless rant to simple opinion that rank 9 don't ruin tw right?

"5-10 Zulu" PKing together is a once-in-a-blue-moon event, and I'm pretty sure a group of 10 people wouldn't consider it fun to wait around on one sin who only pops out when his ironguards are ready to use again and re-stealths before the invulnerable effect wears off. And I don't think I've ever seen your veno; you keep saying that, but you never use it, so how would I know?

But I'm not here to trash-talk. I'm saying STOP coming up with excuses and work as a guild to fix your mistakes, then we can all have a fun TW and everybody wins.

R9? I've personally asked a certain +12 r9 archer in your guild to stop PKing me, simply because I was having fun fighting people my calibur and this archer ALWAYS shot me down right before I got the kill(s). It was boring for me, because I have no hope of fighting a group of people AND a r9 archer that one shots me, let alone winning 1v1 against a +12 r9. But yeah, I requested the attacks stopped and that request got refused. No biggie. In this sense, I sympathize that r9 is strong and can get in the way of fun.

But we're not talking about being ganked PLUS a r9 being among them or 1v1'ing a R9. We only have one r9 who constantly PKs and I sincerely doubt that person is where your comments about r9 stem from: We're talking about TW. That's 80 flippin' people vs. 80 flippin' people. If all 80 of your can't figure out how to take down ONE r9 target, then yeah you deserve to lose. There was a big PK fight in Hell before our first TW, if you remember. We didn't have any R9's at that fight, but you did. Heck, you had another non-Crimson r9 come help you all. Despite this, you were the ones stuck in SZ, and we were more than capable of taking down those r9s when we worked as a team.
    In that sense, no I don't sympathize with you when you say r9 destroys TW. If anything, TW would be the last form of PVP to be destroyed by any singular update, BECAUSE it involves so many players.

Like I said, if you want Crimson to win a TW, then maybe you and the rest of Crimson should focus on what you did wrong instead of trying to find a scapegoat for your losses.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Long, I love you, but you forgot the pair of 5aps (r9 seems to be implied here too) 100+ BM's. (Rome and Applequest.)

Ok what are you smoking and can I have some.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • assassinsin101
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok what are you smoking and can I have some.

You're serious? Rome hasn't gotten Rank 9 yet?! You'd think he would have gotten it around the same time as Don. Looks like he's been spending his money on the stuff I'm smoking.

....and why haven't you gotten Rank yet?
    (I want your Nirvana gear, damnit.)
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You're serious? Rome hasn't gotten Rank 9 yet?! You'd think he would have gotten it around the same time as Don. Looks like he's been spending his money on the stuff I'm smoking.

Am I the only person who has realised Rome hasnt really touched his BM recently?....
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ok no seriously, do you leave the safety zone? Are you trolling?

Rome is an axe BM.
    Perhaps I'm mistaken, but he has TT99 armor. Nice axes though.
    I PK quite often (see Nyxyo's comment ffs) and you say you've never seen me.
    I have no Nirvana gear; I was in TT90 gear until some guildies donated r8 to me (cause I don't cash shop and they super nice br0s).

I mean, this is exactly what I'm talking about: people spend so much time demonizing Zulu that we're more of a storybook figure than an actual real guild. According to the server, we cash shop like crazy, fake bid on ourselves to gain an advantage in TW (though WHAT that advantage is, isn't quite clear), steal TT mats, gank like crazy, scam unsuspecting women and children, are wanted in 7 states for grand theft auto and are known to **** underaged teenagers. Then, come to find, when there's actually a discussion involving Zulu, people are completely misinformed and believe Rome is a pr0 fist BM, Nurfed is a veno and I'm some sort of pimped-out super Psy.
    And at the same time, you seem to imply both me and Rome are rich, where our gear is DEFINITELY not top-notch. Despite this, Rome is often regarded as being the best axe BM/TW BM on the server.
    But at the same time, we're hardc0re cashshoppers and that's the only reason we ever win.

wat

Just stop using cash shop as a scapegoat for losses and actually TRY. I'm sure TW would improve quite a bit if other guilds did this, and then we'd all be happier. Everyone who doesn't TW, stop listening to everything you hear.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • assassinsin101
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Am I the only person who has realised Rome hasnt really touched his BM recently?....

...hell, Apple just dances around in his blue man suit and HE has rank already. Rome doesn't have an excuse...lazy little man.(and you too Long!)

(Although there's ideas running through my head that the dancing in a skin tight blue suit and him getting Rank have something to do with one another...)
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Crimson lost in 20 minutes because they SUCK! Crimson was losing in 10 minutes flat before this sale ever even happened,<snip>

I try to be neutral on the forum, and the thing is, the last two wars with Zulu and Crimson, I was shopping at stalls in West and South and I could count - easily, about 9-10 Crimson talking, chatting, AFK (not vending) in these two areas - and BOTH times, they lost the TW and land.

I thought maybe, the TW was full, but then I had to wonder....

The thing is, anyone can say 'we failed because of them, or because they this or they that'.. but see the deal is, the responsibility with failing lies with you - your Legion - your actions, or as I saw.... inaction.

When people begin moving the focus of the blame to themselves and just accept that for every failing you have, you DO have control over it, some way, shape or form.

Me? I get lost... alot. It is probably because I am too damn lazy to memorize the FB's or just do not care since I have passed them.... so when I bring in small ones for BH, I let them lead, vice doing some footwork and LEARNING the maps once and for all. It's easier for me to shrug... make excuses.

I whine about not being able to keep 2 coins in my bank, and gear up better. Yeah? Well maybe if I did not have to have every fashion in the game, and one of every mount, and buy $50 of random dye to make ONE outfit oh-so-perfect and then maybe wear it once every few months... Yeah I can be a real spoiled brat... (trying to change > vend the excess > stop these old habits).

So kinda see what I am saying?

Make sure you see how what you do or don't do - cost you Legion and the other members. I am gearing up now, because my Legion needs me to be strong, to help 'US' as a whole. Help the small ones get BH to grow, Culti Bosses to grow and head to TT more so the ones that do not CS, have some chance at getting some decent gear. Or I can go back to it 'being ALL about me' and hell if I do.. why then even be in a legion.... right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I try to be neutral on the forum, and the thing is, the last two wars with Zulu and Crimson, I was shopping at stalls in West and South and I could count - easily, about 9-10 Crimson talking, chatting, AFK (not vending) in these two areas - and BOTH times, they lost the TW and land.

I thought maybe, the TW was full, but then I had to wonder....

The thing is, anyone can say 'we failed because of them, or because they this or they that'.. but see the deal is, the responsibility with failing lies with you - your Legion - your actions, or as I saw.... inaction.

When people begin moving the focus of the blame to themselves and just accept that for every failing you have, you DO have control over it, some way, shape or form.

Me? I get lost... alot. It is probably because I am too damn lazy to memorize the FB's or just do not care since I have passed them.... so when I bring in small ones for BH, I let them lead, vice doing some footwork and LEARNING the maps once and for all. It's easier for me to shrug... make excuses.

I whine about not being able to keep 2 coins in my bank, and gear up better. Yeah? Well maybe if I did not have to have every fashion in the game, and one of every mount, and buy $50 of random dye to make ONE outfit oh-so-perfect and then maybe wear it once every few months... Yeah I can be a real spoiled brat... (trying to change > vend the excess > stop these old habits).

So kinda see what I am saying?

Make sure you see how what you do or don't do - cost you Legion and the other members. I am gearing up now, because my Legion needs me to be strong, to help 'US' as a whole. Help the small ones get BH to grow, Culti Bosses to grow and head to TT more so the ones that do not CS, have some chance at getting some decent gear. Or I can go back to it 'being ALL about me' and hell if I do.. why then even be in a legion right?

Thanks a lot. Now I wanna play New Vegas. D<
    I <3 AGOREY
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Your most welcome ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    after 50k posts Harshlands is leaking to other forums =X

somebody stop this?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All the comments I heard after the war combined with the TW video basically demonstrate to me that Crimson just really sucks at strategy, teamwork, and coordination. Rank 9 ain't got **** to do with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All the comments I heard after the war combined with the TW video basically demonstrate to me that Crimson just really sucks at strategy, teamwork, and coordination. Rank 9 ain't got **** to do with it.

Be fair. It has a little to do with it.

Getting oneshot by an R8 archer for 2k above your HP sucks, but happens.

Getting oneshot for 2.5x your HP by an R9 Archer is gonna be pretty demoralising b:chuckle

Not that im saying Crimson should have any morale, what with half their faction getting bored with the lack of any activity and up-outing for Zulu or other places and then repeatedly sucking *** in TW without their good players. (Yeah, they kept some of the best. But if you took the cream of Zulu's crop and put them alone in TW, theyd be flattened and you know it. The best need help from the good to perform, and crim lost all the good) b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    after 50k posts Harshlands is leaking to other forums =X

Haters gonna hate. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options

Longknife - HLs only 5PPM (Posts per Minute) Psychic.

We want PPM Nerfed, now.

Preferably before Tweakz starts saying TL:DRnonsense posts from Venos are better b:hide
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ave. True to Caesar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

hlleaks.png

b:shutup
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thing is i don't cashop
    thats a bull**** u used to brag about CSing and such dont even

its true Nyxya is just doing what he does best making up reasons that have nothing to do with the real reason they lost please do just ignore him

to the rest of PWIs General Forums Welcome to the mass QQ/****talk that is the harshlands server :/

as well assassinsin101 can i have a siggy? <3
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so much hate guys ..easy...

this topic is not about me or zulu or crimson or even harshland for that mater i was just curios how other ppl see impact of rank 9 in tw and sure why not in pk...

i can't come and post anything around with out bunch of zulus jump in my throat b:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so much hate guys ..easy...

this topic is not about me or zulu or crimson or even harshland for that mater i was just curios how other ppl see impact of rank 9 in tw and sure why not in pk...

i can't come and post anything around with out bunch of zulus jump in my throat b:chuckle

The reason of this topic is that ur tw lasted less than 9 minutes.
    Teach ur guildmates some organization instead of mass recruits near FC's.. b:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I come from a faction that did TW before the rank hype was starting. Honestly, even then the high lvl facs were already dominating TW.

Don't blame everything on rank gear.

When members from fac(s) spend THOUSANDS of dollars/euros on a game it's kinda normal that they get the best gear/weapon possible and obtainable.

NO one "normal" can follow that whatever they try ingame, even if they play almost 24/7.

I see the fac i'm currently in. It's a non-tw fac and i see their gear at their lvl....average to good. But none are "exellent". I don't see anyone in there reaching lvl 100+ soon, and i don't see them CSing exuberantly to the point that it gets rediculous either. None of those players will ever get the cash to get rank 9 rep+gear.

Even the regular or lower TW-facs don't have many members that CS so much that it's silly beyond words. There is no way in hell they can "compete" with those that do.

But, consider this for a moment :

what IS tw ?

It's simply a part of the game that lets factions that can afford it prove how "good" they are in pking. Especially on non-pk servers.
    If , as a fac, you see that high lvl facs have insane addicted CS'ers with equally insane gear, you KNOW you cannot compete against that. True, everyone spends their money how they please, but i suspect that most of those heavy cashoppers lose focus on what
    is really important : FUN.

It's like an addiction in a casino where you can't look outside : once you've spend all your hard (or easy) earned cash and left it there, you go outside and realize there's life beyond that.

Don't get upset about someone that can afford all that highly desirable stuff and is willing to spend a lot on it and by doing so lowering the fun of some parts of the game (like TW) , while they strive to be "Uber" in a game, i'll go outside and have a beer with friends.
    Less costly, more fun.

p.s. : spending over 14.000 euros/dollars on a game makes you one of 2 things :
    - Paris Hilton on crack.
    - silly.

You choose.