TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's a big lie ! I spent a bunch on clothes ! The bikini was the only thing I didn't make pure bright (true ) red because something needed to match with the character's hair which wasn't "true" red either :D .

And ofc revealing clothes are the best when pvping .

BTW , I wonder how the TWs went .

Horrible aya and why u turn this beautiful thread into a "I am good at pk but i quit so ill talk about it thread" your so bad! Make a new thread and let lazy dan do his job! hahaha
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    sasaki was there in september also even whilst devalis was lead he was here he did want to get back but devalis didnt allow.. ask a few of the Then officers a lot of them know bout it. Falls is back but for TW reason only and i think geo left after nemesis went down, all these names i stated was not related to the fact that they left or came back cause of anni packs but yeah i mean these were some of those few people who were the back bone of nef. there were 2 more people dorm and void who helped nef out through there official forums also. the above stated names are not related to the packs at all....

sasaki never try to be leader again, he got very sick of PWI and even more sick of being leader since descember 2008.. when he came back to talk a bit on the forum, it was just for fun and he was back then already playing A I O N online.

me and void did play PWI name as dorm and Zero_CooL, we were some of the original members of Nefarious and we both left the game in end november

in original members left, there is sinangel, falls, sinanju ( even tho he did a break), ashworth, arrowstorm, bever, ds archer, linesky, royalmist, tianxuan, zycho, xaratul and aswhale.. if i forgot anyone im sorry but that is more or less the ones that were in nefarious even before the first TW.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Horrible aya and why u turn this beautiful thread into a "I am good at pk but i quit so ill talk about it thread" your so bad! Make a new thread and let lazy dan do his job! hahaha

*Cough* that's such an awful way of putting it >_< . Let's just say I'm keeping the thread active till the TW results are posted b:quiet . Let's make it have 200 pages !
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Let's make it have 200 pages !

Or we could all go outside?

HAHAHAHAHA jkjk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    *Cough* that's such an awful way of putting it >_< . Let's just say I'm keeping the thread active till the TW results are posted b:quiet . Let's make it have 200 pages !

Hehe sry aya wasn't meant to upset.... guess i still no not how to word things :D
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's coming, I can see it :x
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    O.o "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    zZz , nothing yet . Where is it Dan ?!?!?!? b:angry
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no more reports...

if you guys wanna know how sanctuary is, log in ;)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no more reports...

OR! lets wait for the reportb:chuckle
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Then again the wars are not over as leg still has a attack this evening.... so maybe he waiting them all be over before report :D
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    or maybe he is Pissed at SOMEONE for killing him by pet manager b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    no more reports...

Pffff , I'm not installing the game again b:angry . C'mon Dan , you can't be bored of it already !!!
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pffff , I'm not installing the game again b:angry . C'mon Dan , you can't be bored of it already !!!

*rumor alert!* TheDan didn't even show up to the amplified tw to defend. *poke*
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *rumor alert!* TheDan didn't even show up to the amplified tw to defend. *poke*

That battle was over before he had the chance to get in hehehe joking.
    But neverteless he was there.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009

b:nosebleed Grats on 100
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:nosebleed Grats on 100

Thnx bro. Now to find a new challenge.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009

dan was dead by pet manager...
    :(
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    He msged me he missed it T_T and alot of other things he missed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Someone had a luring fest yesterday, BPunpun was dead too.

But he went on witch hunt. xD
    edited November 2009
    Someone had a luring fest yesterday, BPunpun was dead too.

But he went on witch hunt. xD
    They need to announce those things in WC at least after its done. Many pple will seek to look >.> *amusement* its not everyday u see them dead in town lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow, its been more than a month since i quitted, nothing much has changed huh
    (except for regi having land right after i left of course xD)
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    R.I.P. TW reports .
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    TW Report= 5 lands left not red..... 1 controlled by reg 4 controlled by leg.

End of report! ;)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Haha thanks for writing the report for this week Dystery, very much appreciated. I actually don't know how long each battle lasted myself, I fell asleep x_x

I've been consumed with some midterms and faction priorities, so I've been a little busy this week xD

Will be looking forward to writing next week's report though b:sin
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    R.I.P. TW reports : In order to avoid such a dead end, I will start this week's report. I miss many pieces of information about them, so I will add those you will provide to build a complete report.

Territory War Results November 6th - November 8th

Final Results of this Weekend's TW Battles.

Friday, November 6th

20:00 - Phsycotic Attacking Wellspring Village (Leg)
    failed their attack, Legendary was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes
    20:03 - Regicide Attacking Misfortune City (Nef)
    failed their attack, Nefarious was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes
    20:06 - Blades Attacking Silk Ridge (Nef)
    failed in their attack, Nefarious was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ?Minutes
    20:09 - Liquid Attacking WhiteRidge (Nef)
    failed in their attack, Nefarious was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes

Saturday, November 7th

20:00 - CRUCIBLES Attacking Walled Stronghold (Leg)
    failed their attack, Legendary was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes
    20:03 - Eminence Attacking Windswept Grasslands (Leg)
    20:06 - Nefarious Attacking Shining Tidewood (Leg)
    succeeded their attack, Nefarious was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes
    20:09 - Amplified Attacking Haunted Path (Reg)
    failed their attack, Regicide was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes

Sunday, November 8th

20:09 - Legendary Attacking Tradewind Village (RR)
    Succeeded their attack, Legendary was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx ? Minutes

This week we see, Legendary successfully claimed back one of its old territory from RedRaidrs while they were loosing another one from Nefarious. But they proved they won't quit that easy and that you should fear the wounded beast. Regicide also proved Amplified they were not ready for quitting despite their failed attempt on claiming City of Misfortune from Nef. Other faction's attempts failed, but at least 3 of them dare oppose Nefarious' ascension to the total control on known lands. Though Nefarious is only 5 lands short of claiming the entire TW map, with only a few factions challenging them. Will Nefarious attempt to take the entire TW map with a possible TW map reset at stake? Only time will tell!

Nefarious is now only 5
    lands short from conquering the entire TW map of the Sanctuary Server. And it is evident that soon more PVE lands will emerge from the Rising Tide Expansion. Who will claim these neutral territories? Or will they just be more income for Nefarious? Only time will tell!

Territory Break Down:
    Nefarious : 39 Territories
    Legendary: 4 Territories
    Regicide: 1 Territory

Click here for Last week's TW Map: 7b32f1e0f74669effd14b17487154753465941e5.jpg

Click here for the Current TW Map: ?

This Pre-Battle Report was brought to you by some helpfull random watchers.

-No names will be used in this report nor in future reports. Everyone involved will be referred to by either their title or their faction.

-Stay tuned for the Pre-Battle Report next week!

*any mistakes you see, please feel free to point them out and I will make the corrections. Thank You.

** I am not going to report every incoming territory wars : I only do it once so that no one believes TW reporting is dead. I am personnaly very gratefull for TheDan and previous reporters for their weekly reports.

Regi's attack on nef lasted 7 mins and 45 seconds, give or take a couple secs, dan should remember this as he was in the fight.

Nef's attack on legendary lasted just under 6 minutes. I do not know the rest of the times, only the 2 fights i was involved with. im sure someone else can help fill in the gaps

Side note: it has already been stated that if any faction controls all territories, the map WILL NOT reset. gm's stated that it is up to the rest of the server to prevent it, not them
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
    edited November 2009
    Haha thanks for writing the report for this week Dystery, very much appreciated. I actually don't know how long each battle lasted myself, I fell asleep x_x

I've been consumed with some midterms and faction priorities, so I've been a little busy this week xD

Will be looking forward to writing next week's report though b:sin
    you have much explaining to do dan, if u know what i mean... b:scorn
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Side note: it has already been stated that if any faction controls all territories, the map WILL NOT reset. gm's stated that it is up to the rest of the server to prevent it, not them
    The expansion will bring new lands to conquer, but no territory reset is currently planned.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=507932

I'm thinking it is a possibility depending on how hopeless it is after they obtain all the lands and how much we complain about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -points to the QQ anniversary packs-

Ya, we can tell how well that worked.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=507932

I'm thinking it is a possibility depending on how hopeless it is after they obtain all the lands and how much we complain about it.

Complaining wont change anything... as long a you still play n spend $...theres no incentive to resetting it... after all its not them who painted the map red.. its you.. the players..

on the other hand, if majority quits...change server...b:chuckleb:victory