TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    D:

But didn't you guys only last 15 minutes last time? Well if you are doing it right and lasting that long, maybe you should give the all or nothing a shot b:sad *sarcasm

We fully turtled Nef for 2 weekends and lasted an Hour to an Hour 30 minutes each, when we attacked back we lasted 30 minutes each time.

If you're lasting more than an hour on offense then it usually means neither side is doing much attacking eh? >:P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nefarious is now only 6 lands short from conquering the entire TW map of the Sanctuary Server. And it is evident that soon more PVE lands will emerge from the Rising Tide Expansion. Who will claim these neutral territories? Or will they just be more income for Nefarious? Only time will tell![/COLOR]

Territory Break Down:
    Nefarious : 38 Territories
    Legendary: 4 Territories
    Regicide: 1 Territory
    Eminence: 1 Territory
    [/COLOR]
    Howd Eminence get in there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009

They didn't! *points at the dark shadow in the corner*
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it would be funny if Nefarious took over the entire map, took a screenshot, then all their members quit for like a year, then take everything over again. b:chuckle
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it would be funny if Nefarious took over the entire map, took a screenshot, then all their members quit for like a year, then take everything over again. b:chuckle

you know that most of nef's pros quit right... like around the time packs/[insert cencored game here] came out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you know that most of nef's pros quit right... like around the time packs/[insert cencored game here] came out

you know that is completely made up? A couple left, nowhere near most
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont think Nef trying to take over all lands... if it did then it would have atked regicide last week and taken its land. As to how i see to it Nef closed all possible doors for regicide to get a piece of land from the new pve lands coming up.. the only possible way for regicide to get over with it is if only another guild will be foolish enough to take lands from regi if at soemone does prolly might be some alt guild or friendly faction have to see what happens next, but this is for sure that regicide is for the time being cornered on that top corner fora good long time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited November 2009
    you know that is completely made up? A couple left, nowhere near most

you do know how much leggies and neffies i know right? and i said nef pros, the backbone of nef, the orginal players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Who are these backbone players you speak of? Since you know people cant walk around without one O_O ....or support their bodies b:chuckle. :O how many quit then since you must've been in nef to know that so many left oh wait your not in Nef.......I dont know either since im not in nef but why quit for a game that revolves around pk when *gasp* we are on a pve server....dun, dun, dun!!!!!

Im just poking fun. If they were the "backbone" or "core" then why hasn't nef crumbled.
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the back bone of nef were those who had build there foundation. Like Sasaki, Falls, Geogaddi adnd most people of that time back then. and yeah these people have left and even if they come back its gonna be hard for them to get along with the game now.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Dont bother it wil be ours this weekb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    the back bone of nef were those who had build there foundation. Like Sasaki, Falls, Geogaddi adnd most people of that time back then. and yeah these people have left and even if they come back its gonna be hard for them to get along with the game now.

sasaki left way before anni packs, so he never left due to them, geo was gone god knows how long ago, and falls is still in nef, so of the 3 you named, none left due to the reason stated
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
    edited November 2009
    Who are these backbone players you speak of? Since you know people cant walk around without one O_O ....or support their bodies b:chuckle. :O how many quit then since you must've been in nef to know that so many left oh wait your not in Nef.......I dont know either since im not in nef but why quit for a game that revolves around pk when *gasp* we are on a pve server....dun, dun, dun!!!!!

Im just poking fun. If they were the "backbone" or "core" then why hasn't nef crumbled.
    you dont need to be in nef to know... and i know more than half of nef
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    this
    sasaki left way before anni packs, so he never left due to them, geo was gone god knows how long ago, and falls is still in nef, so of the 3 you named, none left due to the reason stated
    if you read again i never said it was all because of the ani packs

and i doubt very much that you will find a original neffie in nef right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It is silly to think that the balance of a faction solely rests on a handful of individuals. There will always be someone to pick up the flak

...if not, that faction was meant to fail b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you dont need to be in nef to know... and i know more than half of nef

this

if you read again i never said it was all because of the ani packs

and i doubt very much that you will find a original neffie in nef right now

i can safely say there is a couple original nef. they aren't those who show their names around, but judging from the forum registration date, i say there is a bunch of original members left. and i mean original by the date the forum went up.

i mean after all it depends on your definition of original members. would it be like before they take the first land? if somebody can give me the date nef took their first land i can tell you how many members there are :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    i can safely say there is a couple original nef. they aren't those who show their names around, but judging from the forum registration date, i say there is a bunch of original members left. and i mean original by the date the forum went up.

i mean after all it depends on your definition of original members. would it be like before they take the first land? if somebody can give me the date nef took their first land i can tell you how many members there are :P
    i would assume their definition of original members would be the first handful of faction members that actually strived against a challenge before the days they even dreamed of taking more than half the map. The members who joined and stayed with the faction when the map was still literally a bargain sale of land, and each faction, still in their noob days unable to fortell how long they would or would not last. The ones who hoped and gambled that this faction would one day rise above others, when they were accepted, but still uncertain at the time they joined.

They are the few.

And thankfully, most of whom i met dont have this 'i am better, lol to u and the map' attitude (sadly there are a ton of them on forums, less ingame). Respect to them. :P
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tatu3110
    edited November 2009
    sasaki was there in september also even whilst devalis was lead he was here he did want to get back but devalis didnt allow.. ask a few of the Then officers a lot of them know bout it. Falls is back but for TW reason only and i think geo left after nemesis went down, all these names i stated was not related to the fact that they left or came back cause of anni packs but yeah i mean these were some of those few people who were the back bone of nef. there were 2 more people dorm and void who helped nef out through there official forums also. the above stated names are not related to the packs at all....
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Me me. i joined Nef 2 hours after the server officially launched. I met Sasaki and asked him where is the nearest town and how do I get there... He showed me the way and invited me to Nefarious.. Reminiscing the old day, it was indeed a very memorable moment b:cute
  • tatu3110
    edited November 2009
    evga if you mean to say that people who had lef nef once to take nef down casue it was growing in power to be original nef then sorry to say they aint. people like falls LeO even to an extend Zmagee who started and ended there pwi with nef are the ones i take to be original nef. and ashworth and some others
    edited November 2009
    Me me. i joined Nef 2 hours after the server officially launched. I met Sasaki and asked him where is the nearest town and how do I get there... He showed me the way and invited me to Nefarious.. Reminiscing the old day, it was indeed a very memorable moment b:cute
    ash is definitely one of the more respectable pple in nef i know :D
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:thanks hehe
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wheres the respectable leg post! b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I thought so too then I saw this...
    Me me. i joined Nef 2 hours after the server officially launched. I met Sasaki and asked him where is the nearest town and how do I get there...

That sounds awfully fishy. Whats a veno doing in the human starting area 2 hours after the server opened b:puzzled
    Seems like there is some sort of deception here.. maybe Ash was never in Nef at all and it was all an elaborate hoax! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I thought so too then I saw this...

That sounds awfully fishy. Whats a veno doing in the human starting area 2 hours after the server opened b:puzzled
    Seems like there is some sort of deception here.. maybe Ash was never in Nef at all and it was all an elaborate hoax! b:shocked

i saw that too b:shocked .. a veno in a human town LIES!
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Xaratul is still in nef and gets me to many BH's and i think/pretty sure he was a original or pretty close. There is ashy of course to as i have 15 chats from her a day for TT! I use to know a very many nef, now most i see are new names tho there still a few old ones there. Most of the ppl that were around since first week of server and still around now are on my FL (give or take a few :D)
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    astrelle its true he even recruited Zmagee from etherblade wen he was lvl 7 i was there at that point of time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Actually, it's possible. It took me less than an hour to swim, on a level 3ish wizard, from Etherblade to Archosaur. I believe Etherblade is closer to Lost City than to Archosaur. I'd have to check a map, but I'm pretty sure that river outside of Lost City connects to the one outside of Etherblade, creating a relatively safe passage between the two.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    or perhaps his original char was a untamed O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The irrelevance is stronger than usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    um recall that untamed has that "teleport to guards in each city to send them a message" quest where teleport locations of all 3 major cities becomes revealed to them. i remembered this when playing an alt b:chuckle

it's req is lvl 12 tho

kyaaa what a story! when big scary Ash was little? we need more of these stories >.<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty