TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I made a veno alt right after Supply Stash was introduced. The quest log for Supply Stash tells you to go to Inn of the Eagle to pick it up, so I did. Didn't realize you could get it at Northern Pass.

There's a safe road all the way from Lost City to Etherblade, long walk through the level 40 area.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kyaaa what a story! when big scary Ash was little? we need more of these stories >.<

I'd be curios of the story of one of my strongest opponents as well b:dirty . Know that he was one of those DT - loving ppl .
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd be curios of the story of one of my strongest opponents as well b:dirty . Know that he was one of those DT - loving ppl .

DT b:dirty when BB was introduced in sz b:shocked
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was too afraid of dying at that time coz I saw mobs everywhere and all I know is quickly get to the town and with some available coins buy some hp pots to keep myself alive...

May be Sas already realized the importance of BM or Wizz in TW and therefore he quickly came over for recruitment?. If you wanna dig deeper into this why not you ask me why I still can;t figure out where the town was even after 2 hours of the server time? The answer is I am a bit late into this game due to some personal matters.. It is all about timing. If I came in earlier or later I could be with different faction today..

Any more concern?
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Another possibility you can think of is I got lost in the jungle and while trying to find my way to town I could be ended up near the Lost City? Remember I can walk/run too. If you are not happy with the explanation please let me know your preference so that I can try to accomodate? I can change my story to fit your flavor..let me know..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle
    no one's dissatisfied with your explanation, stop taking Asterelle so seriously. i just wanna hear more stories about little Ash!

who did your bossfights? what was your first fb like? did you ever mess up your stats when you started out? (how much magic did you get? :3) did you always have the same look? which was your first tt60 weapon? what made you go axe/spear? got screenshots of yourself from a long time ago?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle
    no one's dissatisfied with your explanation, stop taking Asterelle so seriously. i just wanna hear more stories about little Ash!

who did your bossfights? what was your first fb like? did you ever mess up your stats when you started out? (how much magic did you get? :3) did you always have the same look? which was your first tt60 weapon? what made you go axe/spear? got screenshots of yourself from a long time ago?
    *stuffs Q in a closet* b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Honestly I did not keep history of my progress but one thing I remembered by hard was I did ask faction about the value of BM in this game. I nearly quit this game because I felt BM seems to be useless. Luckily many told me to hang on and you will eventually see the value later on when you are 80++. As for boss fight I m usually counting on factionmate to help me kill bossess and FBs. Jewelscalen is one of the bosses that I died a few times and the 3 eyes boss(couldn;t remember his name in game) is tough to kill..

I am pretty careful in allocating my stat points and therefore I did not encounter much problem with it. I'd spent quite sometime in analyzing which is the best weapon for a BM both for PVE and PVP.. Realizing the shortcoming of Axe and the advantage of spear finally I have decided to go for it. Moreover they are pretty much sharing the same requirement except accuracy where a melee will eventually need more accuracy and therefore I know I won;t go wrong with this path. To fulfill my lust for a good spear weapon I have made many different spear weapons such as massive champion, evil eye, Dragonlance angder, Dragonlance, Monarch Spear, and Dance of Universe the weapon that I have been dreaming for since lv80++. I want Monarch spear because this is the only spear that allows me to debuff and kill another melee.. I want Ash to be versatile and able to kill all different classes or at least pave the way for others to kill. FYI I will handover this precious weapon to my in game friend Sinangel very soon...I am sure he will be able to make good use of it later on.

I kept the same look (same fashion not makeover) until I am about lvl 90+ couldn;t remember exactly which level. btw Ayano_Chan always like to mimic my look. Whenever we met he will switch to the same fashion and we both chat and laugh :). We are friends at that time until I began active in pking. We had many pking sessions and that's when I gained more and more experience in pking.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    We had many pking sessions and that's when I gained more and more experience in pking.

I didn't learn anything from pking with ayano >=O

Maybe I should of stayed in Nefarious instead of letting ayano convince me to come to LG b:sin

Maybe then I would be as respected as ash in pk instead of being known as that nub who tries to rambo 8 people b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    I kept the same look (same fashion not makeover) until I am about lvl 90+ couldn;t remember exactly which level. btw Ayano_Chan always like to mimic my look. Whenever we met he will switch to the same fashion and we both chat and laugh :). We are friends at that time until I began active in pking. We had many pking sessions and that's when I gained more and more experience in pking.

Heyyyyy !!! It was only the clothes ! The face and the body (bigger boobies & thicker legs ofc ) were different ! The 1st words you said to me were " I was told to kill you " when you tried to get me once in sp around the steel period ; I used to see you around before that but that was the 1st time I actually saw you say something . You were pretty much neutral during the steel vs every1 else pk sessions and after that I only started to taunt and attack you since I needed new opponents ; good ones though , your faction barely pk'ed at all and even when others tried they weren't strong enough to pose a challenge so it had to be you :P . You were a bit too nice & laid back for some1 that had lots of pvp potential in a server that had very few pro pvpers left and asking you like this : " ashie , let's be opponents from now on " would've been totally non-interesting so I needed to act in a more rougher way in order to get you moving . But then again Ash , friends becoming rivals is an interesting story , right ? b:dirty And you had red hair as well !
    If we didn't fight , then eventually our factions wouldn't fight and every1 would be holding hands and having tea parties which equals to pk being extinct on the server and that is the thing that me and sarendena despised so much and thus tried get action going even if it meant making ourselves look like egoistic pricks .

No hard feelings btw !

Also , I'd say we spent most of the time dueling and trying out stuff .

Maybe then I would be as respected as ash in pk instead of being known as that nub who tries to rambo 8 people

No ray, you'd die the same way but killed by leg instead of nef :D . Feeling that LEEERROOOY / RAMBO blood boiling in ya eh ?

PK mode & battle ready ray : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHutAeAjSI&feature=related
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    *pokes up from pile of Decep's underwear*

hehehe Ash does sound really nice. the first time i saw Ash talk was last Tuesday "Stop, we don't need to be doing this" when our squads got in a bit of a fight in DT b:chuckle

he hits me harder than a mage does b:shocked
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Hey Aya b:bye Agreed to what you said.. Yea at that time I was pressured to go against you and i am pretty much neutral. Having a hard time trying to put my name in the pking list because there are many ppl that I don;t attack or kill.. But one thing I wanna tell you is that I like my body better b:chuckle
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I was in a difficult position because I am supposed to help my squad get chests and chase away whoever is trying to steal our chest. If I am not wrong I have killed 2 of your members.b:sad Finally I have decided to leave the squad and return to the spawn area... While omw to the spawn area I saw a bunch of your members pvping with Regi and some other factions. I joined in the fight trying to kill some Regis but later on one of your Bms attacked me and that action prompted a few others to attack me too.. I reacted to the attack and killed a few more before I ran to safe zone...
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Yea at that time I was pressured to go against you and i am pretty much neutral.

And now your soft-mode Ashie again ? b:angry That just won't do , you need to "pull the trigger moar ! " . SOME1 go force Ash to get into serious-pvp-mode !
    Having a hard time trying to put my name in the pking list because there are many ppl that I don;t attack or kill..

This was a major problem this server had since it's early days . The high lvls were always holding hands going against lower lvl'ed and fewer ppl . Best example would be steel and when allot of ppl finally started getting 90 and the gap in power diminished their whatever drama stuff happened . That's what they get for inviting vert and missB there though , they weren't doing so bad before that in terms of reputation at least among the pvpers ; pvers or wanna-be pkers would hate them either way .

I assume there are still a bunch of ppl who can't seem to get it in their heads that " PKING & DT PVP is a PART OF THE GAME .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    you were part of a chest digging squad too? we were all supposed to be in there for chest digging and to kill bosses i swear! (i was uncharmed too b:chuckle) then a bunch of fac mates attacked someone that attacked us and never stopped and we kind of all joined in. b:surrender (squad leader kept going "are we ready to go dig chests now?" *2 minutes later* "___ wants to die" b:sweat) aww whoever attacked you was probably still thinking you were in a squad against us.

b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Q go do your BH79/89 today, you catshop so much youll grow a tail >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    you were part of a chest digging squad too? we were all supposed to be in there for chest digging and to kill bosses i swear! (i was uncharmed too b:chuckle) then a bunch of fac mates attacked someone that attacked us and never stopped and we kind of all joined in. b:surrender (squad leader kept going "are we ready to go dig chests now?" *2 minutes later* "___ wants to die" b:sweat) aww whoever attacked you was probably still thinking you were in a squad against us.

b:sad

I don't mean to interrupt but your mother's calling , it must be hard having strict parents .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    of course pvp in DT is part of the game, and i must admit i was a little excited when everyone decided to fight. i think i made a fool of myself in there tho...not really knowing how to pvp at all v.v

@Decep
    b:cry i thought you'd finally let me tag along on your BH today b:sad
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I was pretty active in pvping until recently with the existence of Halloween blessing I have slowed down a little. Yea pvping was part of the game but due to high charm and GA cost most people preferred to stay blue.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    No ray, you'd die the same way but killed by leg instead of nef :D . Feeling that LEEERROOOY / RAMBO blood boiling in ya eh ?

PK mode & battle ready ray : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHutAeAjSI&feature=related

haha I love that movie xD

me actually pking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbYOOoW79c b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Did you use marrow magic? I didn't see that b:sad
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    haha I love that movie xD

me actually pking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbYOOoW79c b:cool

I wonder if this Swoosh (not the old one ofc ) ever heard of the word " kiting " .

Anyway I see you still have your rambo / headband look as well ray b:chuckle , I kept telling ya that headband is another reason why chicks don't like ya .
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm my first encounters with Ash were in Nightscream when my zhen group and Ash would schedule who's turn it was to get the spot.

I remember meeting alot of people zhenning. I mostly zhenned with Eduardoo with Warzed often being the other DD but I've also DD'd with Xaratul, Milyen (with his hax Unicorn), Dianakil, zXAmyXz. I ran into Kagura alot too at the spiders and BigPee pulled me into alot of zhen as well.

Wow I miss zhen and all the WCing for FBs. Now those are replaced by RBs and BHs.

Soooooooo...... how goes that TW report?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I wonder if this Swoosh (not the old one ofc ) ever heard of the word " kiting " .

Anyway I see you still have your rambo / headband look as well ray b:chuckle , I kept telling ya that headband is another reason why chicks don't like ya .

Prolly thought he could kill me quick with no charm, then I sparked, bang 6k crit.

The headband must only attract hot asian chicks like my wife eh? (even though she says she hates it) Suuuurely she doesn't like me for my personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx-7G35NcrQ b:infuriated

Didn't do too bad in my expert rambo opinion. Should have poisoned after sparked though, might have took him out with that crit. But ticked his charm and made him waste irongaurd so that makes me happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Oh yea not bad at all..b:victory ...In fact good try in my opinion..
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Oh yea not bad at all..b:victory ...In fact good try in my opinion..

Yeah wasn't too shabby. Could have popped a vac or some other apoth. I don't think quick enough when there is so much going on. However that doesn't apply to TWs where I have my whole faction by my side rather than just myself b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ashie is one BM im scared of fighting b:shocked and there arent that many that im scared of b:dirty
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    You are in my friend or no attack list b:pleased
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ashie is one BM im scared of fighting b:shocked and there arent that many that im scared of

are you scared of me? b:chuckle
    You are in my friend or no attack list b:pleased

Can I be your friend too? b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I usually don;t attack you too except in TW b:victory