Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Options

Comments

• Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Joined BH delta with my Bm
    when i did my first HF on mobs suddenly.. Psychic lvl 103: WOW what was that
    (no1 asked her anything or commented)
    after a while did HF again ... Psychic: WoW did you all see that, those dragons ;O
    all squad seemed confused and kinda surprised just by using o.o
    before i even wrote what it is, seeker explained its HF ,Bm skill.. Psychic: oh didnt know, i was thinking mobs did it, never seen it before

seriously...103 Psychic...how b:shocked b:beatup

Looooool that scares me. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Looooool that scares me. b:shocked

Scary as ****.b:sadb:cry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Define whispering correctly.

For me the definition would depend entirely on the advertisement. If someone simply advertised "LF DD for [insert instance here]" then they should not be surprised by people not stating their class, as they did not request it. However, most ads I see are phrased the same way I phrase them: "LF DD for [insert instance here], PM class." Since I advertise this way and usually get a blue wall of replies, I also skip over everyone that only replies with "me" or "invite" as they obviously did not pay attention to what I wrote.

Though smart people know it is best to just write your class anyway, because most people presented with a list of replies is going to take the easiest route and pick the classes they want as opposed to whispering people that don't say their class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Define whispering correctly.

It is like this:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH b:chuckle

But that sounds suspicious when in a squad :

"run"

"what?"

"oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyt !!" b:chuckle
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I spent a lot of time soloing initially. I didn't know what HF was for a long time. People pouting, demanding and getting pissed off spent more effort than the one person that typed a single line explanation. People could see that I put more effort into playing veno than 19/20 others at the time. We ended up running FF's together in record times, trophy mode eden when it became available for the capes / rep, and VoS farming. A little effort in explaining can go a long way, and the need for explanation doesn't always mean power-leveling.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Automatically not getting invited if you make me ask you your class. When I WC I expect people to whisper their class. If they say something like "dd" or "me!" or "invite" I ignore and take someone who knows how to respond. Nothing against clerics, just not inviting people that make me ask them their class when I have 20 other people whispering correctly.

There is no correct or incorrect way to respond to a vague request asking for dd. Need dd for bh seat is too general. Obviously I would not have gotten picked for the squad no matter what "correct" answer I had given because the person did not want a cleric as dd.
    What bothers me is that it seems too many ppl don't consider clerics as dd and automatically exclude them from a squad?

Maybe the person was overwhelmed with pms but had that been the case. Why bother to ask me for class? Clerics hit just as hard as most classes... Fixed! Lol
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Clerics hit just as hard as any other magic class excluding psy and wiz of course.

Cleric only hit just as hard as others if you exclude 50% of the magic classes... not really helping your point.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cleric only hit just as hard as others if you exclude 50% of the magic classes... not really helping your point.

Would you take a cleric as dd?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    " Why RB at heads? "
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    But consider this . . . Clerics ARE the only class that can kill you without moving a finger
    Gotta remember this one, pretty cool xD
    "Piece of cake." --- Maybe I have bad luck but whenever someone tells me this, it NEVER ends well. >,<;
    For me those Words Of Incoming Death are "I Got this!"

Last week i was WCing for a "Tank for BH aba, last spot" so there is finally someone PMin me with simple "invite" and couple seconds later appears to be r8, +3 Archer with a little more than 5k HP... WTF?!b:shutup
    101 Demon cleric on Heavenstear serv back in 2009 "Purify? Mine's lvl 1, i dont need it"
    or

"Revieve? i dont use it on me so i didnt lvl it up, sry"

RAWR!!!
    "Heal ME!!!" ← coming from 5 different directions, all nearly dyin and all too far away from each other to get bb or party heal. b:faint
    100 seeker with half armor still hh90+3/+4 "Oh you're at boss already? Sorry i was PKin on my sin, be right there" and there it starts walking/crawling through whole cleared instance to get his BH done...
    "A -so what happens if i kill that running guy? (FC bigroom boss clone)
    B,C,D,E,F -he'll kill us all with aoe don't do it!
    A- *AOEs on a purpose and kills next appearing clone which obviously kills whole sq* WTF WHO DID IT?!-"

Happened in my squads thousand times...
    "RB here! its gonna make me 5.0 on my spark!"

=.=# welcome on earth, whereever you came from...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i know this will be out of topic xD but funny

1.Just Fc 100+ for spirit
    SinA:uh im only 4aps when spark
    SinB:dont worry, its still good
    SinC:i r 9 aps
    SinB:....but there is only 5 as max

SinC has left the squad

or

(Just formed sot, cleric and barb first on cleaning)

Barb:heal me now!! cleric!!(while pulling bunch of mobs as cleric later told me)
    Cleric:i wont heal if u dont take aggro of all mobs, or ill die
    Barb:dont teach me what to do, learn ur own class
    Cleric: I been playing barb and cleric for 4 years in this server, i know how to play
    Barb:i been playing for 7 years in this server
    Some1(forgot which class was he):...but its been only 4 year anniversary o.o

Barb has left the squad

b:chuckle
  • Melami - Heavens Tear
    Melami - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Cleric in FF 90+ : Anyone have extra mana cookies? I'm out

People who mistake me for a mystic because i'm a seeker : Why aren't you healing?

People who try to duel you randomly in instances
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    People who try to duel you randomly in instances

Thooooooose folks. Hate it when one of them is in PK mode as well. Swords = I cannot heal you and I refuse to drop to white just to do so. Sorry, had too many derp-tastic folks kill me after running the dungeon to ever do that again.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I had an interesting sin in FWS run yesterday.

At Snake boss I am setting snake nar BB well for me to tank, sin gets aggro
    " I got aggro QQ this gonna take forever I dont spark "
    I take aggro back, sin keeps getting aggro at times but seems to die pretty often when he does it. He doesn't actually stop sparking and seems not to give a damn about his damage dealing, just gives all in and keeps QQing about aggro stealing and " I don't usually steal aggro "
    We tell him to chill and said sins tend to die in FWS if they dont watch out or if their gear isnt good enough to take 2 hits from boss before barb gets aggro back

We continue to earth pav, sin QQs at getting aggro from 1 mob in a pull and dying at it.

We continue without any other QQs to water mobs, sin has died plenty times every time he manages to take aggro off of something. Corrupting maid bubbles him, while cleric just purified someone else. Sin dies and rages at cleric for not healing him. We tell him skills have cooldowns.

Sin starts to bash BM when BM defended the cleric, saying things like
    " You don't get in actual fight you run and hide and just HF at times "
    BM asked him who has not died a single time in whole run, sin answers
    " you are the one who never grabs aggro "

We tell him to cut it and attack water boss. Sin continues bashing us, telling he will face us in NW and kills us. I decide with BM to kick him from squad after the boss is done. Boss dies and we tell the sin this is enough of trash talk and blaming. Sin had also said something that he is only one who gives his evrything and others are just cowards. Well, sin gets kicked and BM kills him.
    Sin PMs me telling he will kill me in NW, as well as the BM. I kinda ignore and we get other, better sin who does not die every single tim he happens to grab aggro.

This sin and his friend continue insulting me via PMs and world chat, announcing we kicked him at "last boss" and QQ QQ QQ. He also PMed me he now started war with my faction (squad had me, cleric and seeker from same faction).

Gotta love these sins.

I'm really sorry to say this, because honestly I think Sins are awesome (If they're not an *** and know how to play) But I freaking hate some of them in FWS runs...

So. I have a +7 Rank 8 weapon - roughly 7.4k hp when sage buffed and what have you. I have solo'd Metal and Fire pavs like no one's business lol.

I get into a run. The sin in squad pms me.

"U solo Metel?"
    <---Exactly like that.
    Me: "Yes :)" <--Gotta add a smile.
    Sin: "But u no R9?? And hp not high D:"
    Me: "..."

I'm killing it in the Metal pav. Things seem to go well until the Sin comes in outta no where.
    Thought "Hmm maybe he finished early?..."

*Sees message that wood incarnation failed.*

Me: "Wtf?"
    Cleric: "Wooooow."
    Barb: "Fail FAIL"
    Sin: "Veno needed bp - she need for low hp"

Wtf....

LMFAO. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    " LF BM for BH 59 " in world chat...

wth.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    " LF BM for BH 59 " in world chat...

wth.

I saw "LF psy & cleric for BH59"

b:chuckle Maybe folks are trying new ways of doing the dungeon? Who knows.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bh69. I'm playing mystic in DD role. barb, archer, bm, cleric, seeker in squad.
    Barb doesn't use FR. BM doesn't HF. Seeker only uses debuffs once asked.

I pulled aggro from them when damage dealing. <facepalm> HTF does a lvl80 mystic pull aggro when there is lvl81 barb, 79 archer and bm?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I saw "LF psy & cleric for BH59"

b:chuckle Maybe folks are trying new ways of doing the dungeon? Who knows.

That's not too bad actually b:chuckle
    I remember when I was leveling my Psychic and people were looking for a tank (for that BH) so I'd just whisper them "tank". Most didn't believe me I can tank and some of them almost wanted to kick me but I proved to them that I could tank just fine (and they had issues stealing aggro off of me at that level anyway).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bh69. I'm playing mystic in DD role. barb, archer, bm, cleric, seeker in squad.
    Barb doesn't use FR. BM doesn't HF. Seeker only uses debuffs once asked.

I pulled aggro from them when damage dealing. <facepalm> HTF does a lvl80 mystic pull aggro when there is lvl81 barb, 79 archer and bm?

Usually happens when they don't know how to use their skills or play their characters. Same way a level 56 Psy takes aggro from a 101 barb on their FB. Barb is just stupid and doesn't know how to use aggro skills. (APS barbs FTL.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    People who ask for mobless FWS after they join squad and leave when it cant be done...

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yesterday in RB, BM was using only fists. When asked if he could please switch to axes and HF sometimes, he linked some axes in his inventory, but then said he'd lost his bank code and couldn't ever change gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Magic classes that beg my wizard for frostblade. You want a shiny weapon okay....but unless you are going to whack the boss with your magic weapon no. I always link them the myths and misinformation post from pwi wiki.

Oooo 5 posts away from 100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when ppl say "wish i could use fists or dagger son my seeker that would be so beast"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when ppl say "wish i could use fists or dagger son my seeker that would be so beast"

Fist Mystic. Fistic, I guess. That's beast right there.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I usually say I don't do PvE when I am in a squad for something I don't normally do such as the other day I got the inclination to do BH Abaddon and since before all I did was put someone who knew where they were going on follow such as Elayne or LaTrappe I immediately ran into a group of mobs that they didn't kill because they went a different starting route or because this was a boss I had literally never done before Leaf Dryad something or other.

This was not a real issue as I killed all the mobs without effort but I'm sure people don't want to see "I don't do PvE" when someone joins their squad lol
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Usually happens when they don't know how to use their skills or play their characters. Same way a level 56 Psy takes aggro from a 101 barb on their FB. Barb is just stupid and doesn't know how to use aggro skills. (APS barbs FTL.)

I have a lvl 101 barb during tt2-3 run and we're at Wurlord. As we engaged him, barb keep saying to stop stealing agro (my BM was using her claws so I can use kick to interrupt Wurlord channel attack), so I change to axe and let barb handle the agro and damage. Moment he got agro, he dies under BB so I take over as tank again and kills Wurlord without a problem.
    Barb raged quit.

Also, things I dont want to hear is :
    - "lets do this quick", as said person runs alone leaving the squad clueless, even some still afk.
    - non-english gibberish at caps, please, this is PWI, at least try and use some english.
    - "Plz dont kill the boss!", as a squishy sin dies again and again at metal pav when boss HP is less than 1%
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have a lvl 101 barb during tt2-3 run and we're at Wurlord. As we engaged him, barb keep saying to stop stealing agro (my BM was using her claws so I can use kick to interrupt Wurlord channel attack), so I change to axe and let barb handle the agro and damage. Moment he got agro, he dies under BB so I take over as tank again and kills Wurlord without a problem.
    Barb raged quit.

- "lets do this quick", as said person runs alone leaving the squad clueless, even some still afk.
    - non-english gibberish at caps, please, this is PWI, at least try and use some english.
    - "Plz dont kill the boss!", as a squishy sin dies again and again at metal pav when boss HP is less than 1%

That's when you tell the barb to shut up you are only here to buff me.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Barb raged quit.

That is one fail barb.

I always LOL when I'm on my 92 barb helping out with something and we get a 101 barb that has less hp than me. Amazingly enough, I tend to hold aggro better also. I regularly tank Abba, Seat, and Metal and the only issues with holding aggro is on the advanced boss because I can't flesh ream froggy style, and when the frog wears off, I'm not in true form anymore. This is typically when the 5.0 will steal aggro and then die from their paper machete armor.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Frost covered big room

Squad range lvl 92 - 97
    Mobs dead, boss dead. before we starts heads this happens.........

I'll leave names out of this.....

Barb : Cleric put up RB in middle.
    Sin : RB would be AWESOME
    Cleric : what's RB?
    Archer : WTF ????
    Cleric : I might call it differently you know !!
    Barb : NP - Red bubble is RB - your skill says Heavens Wrath
    Cleric: I dont have that skill yet
    BM: WTF ? did you pwrlvl to 95 ?
    Cleric: NO !!!!! Only to 91

Laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair. +1 for honesty though !!!

xLeeu
    I eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • ThePlanB - Heavens Tear
    ThePlanB - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When people ask you to link weapon. Some people with ok weps do better than those with better weps. What's worst is when the person who only wants well geared members in their squad, has a lame as wep/gears and die all the time. Aka most sins in ws. Before you only want well geard people in your squad, check yourself first you lame ***. b:bye

I never link my wep when being asked. I always tell them I'm using a rock. When I make a squad I don't ask for weapon links either. As long as you know what you're doing, it's fine.

In ws-(happens all the time)

person: lets get this done fast I don't have time. (Runs off and gets everyone killed) = thanks you just wasted more time.

UH if you're such in hurry why the *** you even join the squad.