Post your thoughts on them removig Fairy Boxes

Options

Comments

• Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so squad mode 3-1 only drops P stones as well... nice..... b*tch slaps PW.....

and ya like i said b4, i did solo mode but the first guy only dropped 2 P stones and a freaking stone of sacred.... rofl ya really worth it....

wait 2-2 still drops boxes? wtf...

All the bosses in TT 3-1 but Djinscream still drop fairy boxes, but for some reason that particular boss now drops perfect stones instead of fairy boxes... @.@ lack of logic... o.o then again I guess I shouldn't be surprised I suppose...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    o really now....... hmm wonder if i can solo 3-1. I got a herc'ed walker, i've done some **** people didnt' think was possible even with that, like take on phlebo and etheral abomination alone. lol (btw walker's bound, so anyone thinks of hacking my toon to grab it and sell it .... LOL! gl )

I know 1-1 squad drops p stones, any clue on 1-2? But squad mode.... i'd have to keep getting guildies to come open or some ****..... see the problem? idk y they couldn't have left this alone..... it wasn't breaking anything, not even their pockets. People still charged a **** load of RL money.....

You know what, ima go do 1-2 right now. i'm bored... and been wondering for quite a few lvls whether i can take drummer's aoe in 1-2 squad yet.
  • archerrev
    archerrev Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im a archer and i still loyal to my bow.
    so im unable to solo a Squad Mode TT like others char can.
    The only way to farm TT was Single Mode and we all know that drop
    rate on that one's isnt good but Fairy Box was like a reward for not get mats.
    Now is useless to do Single Mode TT.
    Please replace Fairy Box or give a better drop rate on Single Mode.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Even 3-3 solo drops perfect stones.
    **** solo mode. Not even any close to being worth it now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So.... all this time, got to drummer in 1-2 squad mode, took him out.... christ he hurts near the end almost one shot me with 5400 HP twice lol

Chienten dropped P stones and Drummer dropped a fairy box. So i assume the rest of the bosses will drop boxes. BUt this is taking so frackign long it's not even worth it.... PW u SUCK b:surrender
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL wow... this thread turned into a.. hell idk, but ya this sucks worse then i thought..... So all the people that have no problem duo'ing or soloing squad modes (or even no problem getting entire squads) and have time to do them get the extra income but no one else can now? Thnx for checking 1-2 Alasen, this is a bunch of crock, and the fact there's no response yet ..... i just lost what LITTLE FAITH i had LEFT in PW after they fixed SP.
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It is bitter-sweet to be honest. Personally, I never ran solo mode often. I ran it once on Tuesday just for lulz. But, I can see both sides really. People who ran solo mode religiously to earn money from mirages no longer have that source of income. Now, they have to do TT in squad mode or find some other way to make money. However, the people who always do squad mode (whether solo or actually in a squad) benefit by making money from the mirages and the mats, thus are not affected by it and don't really care.

Truthfully, I don't know many people that run TT in solo mode, but I can see why those who do are mad. It is an easy way to get mirages, which I think is why PW removed them. Too many people were getting mirages too easily, but is that really such a bad thing? I think the best solution is for PW to put the Fairy Boxes back in. Compared to Squad mode, Solo mode honestly doesn't drop as many Fairy Boxes so I don't see it as a problem if they just put them back in.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PWE always breaks one thing to make up for the mistake of fixing something <wry grin>

but seriously, Frankie, we need the boxes back. not all players here can spend the whole day on her, grinding on mobs for the piddly few coins or occasional drop. those of us who can pay subs and handle the beating of the bosses in TT deserve the reward of the fairy Boxes. i was so glad to see those come out, and to be able to meet some bills, and upgrade things and pets. but to see that opprotunity taken away... please, let us have them back?

LOL wow... this thread turned into a.. hell idk, but ya this sucks worse then i thought..... So all the people that have no problem duo'ing or soloing squad modes (or even no problem getting entire squads) and have time to do them get the extra income but no one else can now? Thnx for checking 1-2 Alasen, this is a bunch of crock, and the fact there's no response yet ..... i just lost what LITTLE FAITH i had LEFT in PW after they fixed SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I ran nothing BUT solo mode..... the extra mats i don't need as crappy as they are to sell anymore i sold and usualyl coevered the squad mode mats i needed to get. I have 4 toons ready to 99..... and two are under 50 lol. But ya I like killing things, grinding, but not grinding 12 hours a day...... this was a great alternative to grinding, esp in 2X. Average like 10 boxes a run.....

Already did the math on that somewhere not typing it all out again. Even with all that there's no way in hell this was breaking PW's pockets. They just dont' want NON CASHOPPERS MAKING ANY COIN, they just slapped us in the face again and told us to whip out the cards. >.>
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They just dont' want NON CASHOPPERS MAKING ANY COIN, they just slapped us in the face again and told us to whip out the cards. >.>

^this
  • mecatl33
    mecatl33 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!

Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!

Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back! Bring them back!

Hey.. wasnt' in caps
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Guys, if you don't stop spamming, these threads will be closed.

I'm trying to talk to frankie about this, to get an official response, just give me some time.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thank you XD
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey Krit, might wanna tell him that dangling things in front of our noses them taking them away does nothing but make us want to leave even more and more. Yu DON"T give us a viableoption of getting gear and **** then take it away....

and might wanan tell him to tell the devs we aren't the chinese. We dont' like sitting on our *** 24/7 grinding. hitting Solo mode a few times a day for boxes, esp in 2X, was ... well..... nice, since i could go have a life.
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • leitmagro3
    leitmagro3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I am a free player. Cant afford to put much coin in game. 10 gold today, 20 next moth, 10 2 month after... thats the most I can, and even so better than many.
    I use to do TT solos to make coin. Above all was the Mirages (newlly fairy box), and cant get any. not even mats. im 8 runs I did today, ,get 1 mat in tt3.1 and 1 on tt2.3. No even 1 fairy box. They now give some perfect stones. 3 in a run?? common bs... l

Looking for foruns about other free games, to see what i will change, if this is not reverted very soon. For now seems that Perfect World Europe seems the best option. Free zen every hour we play and sin/psy and seeker/Mystics avaiable, and not that bs of start at lvl150 with 1000x exp. I already downloadin to start to make a character and see how is opinion of gammers. 1 think is sure, no more lagging's and DC'ing.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all, we're currently looking into this change. We'll keep you up to date and we appreciate your feedback.

b:thanks
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol no offense but.... lol ok i'll check back in 6 months for a response b:chuckle

While you're at it you going to ask them why they had to nerf the exp in FF instead of getting off their butts and actually fixing the glitch? Seriously how hard is it to make the Cyclo Boss or w/e it is not POP any Dragoons? Really damn simple fix right there since to normal peopel doing normal runs they're nothing but a nuisance like a ....... chicken pecking at your foot.
  • KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thank you for responding Frankie~

@Alasen, It'd make a nice Christmas present?

I'd like them back long before then though (b:beg Please?) so I'll just...make a cute face hope that speeds up the process. b:cute
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ermmmmmmm b:laughb:surprisedb:laugh
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol no offense but.... lol ok i'll check back in 6 months for a response b:chuckle

While you're at it you going to ask them why they had to nerf the exp in FF instead of getting off their butts and actually fixing the glitch? Seriously how hard is it to make the Cyclo Boss or w/e it is not POP any Dragoons? Really damn simple fix right there since to normal peopel doing normal runs they're nothing but a nuisance like a ....... chicken pecking at your foot.

I knew you were a professional QQer, I didnt realise you knew how code video games as well.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Taking away fairy boxes from solo TT may well go down as the most unpopular PWI decision ever.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I knew you were a professional QQer, I didnt realise you knew how code video games as well.

I didnt' realize u actually knew me in real life... o wait you don't. Who're u again?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Alasen belongs on your ignore list. b:surrender

I'm not doing any TT right now simply because said boxes are no longer in the game.

I do hope to see them back some time in the future though.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    too bad there IS no ignore list. b:chuckle

Keep in mind i do have this stuck on my favorites bar... i wILL bump this every week till i see a response other then "we'll look into it"
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    too bad there IS no ignore list. b:chuckle

Keep in mind i do have this stuck on my favorites bar... i wILL bump this every week till i see a response other then "we'll look into it"

Appreciate the commitement. 'We'll look into it' is such a crappy response, Frankie. I'm grateful that you actually even bothered responding but really? 'We'll look into it' ?! Might as well have said what you meant; aka: 'We don't care, we might say some stuff in about two months, in the meantime can we grab your attention with this new sparkly pack?'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya im' glad he's actualyl "looking" too ... but that was kinda short. lol

Maybe something more along the lines of "I realize why you all are upset adn i'm going to get to the bottom of this immediately" or something.... rather then the usual line that seems like it's copy/pasted lately from a guideline.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Taking away fairy boxes from solo TT may well go down as the most unpopular PWI decision ever.

I doubt that. There have been more unpopular decisions in the past....

Packs returning, for one.b:chuckle

*remembers the ages-long thread resulting from that*
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya im' glad he's actualyl "looking" too ... but that was kinda short. lol

Maybe something more along the lines of "I realize why you all are upset adn i'm going to get to the bottom of this immediately" or something.... rather then the usual line that seems like it's copy/pasted lately from a guideline.

b:surrender That would apparently be asking too much. Also, his little happy bear smiley pissed me off. Like, 'Oh, this is just a dandy little problem that nobody needs to care about too much.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |