Post your thoughts on them removig Fairy Boxes

Options
Chadric - Heavens Tear
Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
I point you to this page:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1220801&page=5

Start at the orange post.

now that you're back, How u feel about it? the only real way to make coin that they gave us, and they took it away. Ya, i can sit on my *** ALL DAY and grind mobs EVERY DAY in a 2X and make.... 1/4 of what i would be getting averaging (in 3-1 at least solo mode) 10 boxes a run in TT during 2X, 10 runs a day. that's 100 boxes a day, and u still have time to go outside and have a life. rofl

Now they took that away. Like i said in the other thread i had JSUT got a alt to 70. Seriously PW? This would break your pockets that much leaving them in? ya a MONTH long 2X, 100 boxes a day, minus the cost of U subs I'd make somewhere around 160 mil, in SIX MONTHS after BOTH toons opened all the boxes....... And with the prices of **** on here that's STILL not a whole lot..... And how often do u even do 2X, hell that month long 2X was the first month long one i seen.... usually lately it's been rare, and only a week long, if not just a weekend. .....

Just make it more obvious u dont' care about people that cant' charge more then ten bucks a month...... hell i'm pissed.... between this and the dragoon nerf...... I'm sorry but the devs are freaking morons if they can't just make Cyclo w/e, the Jail Boss just NOT POP ANY DRAGOONS. Not like their more then a nuisance anyway.

Edit: can a mod edit the title plz........ i misspelled removing....... >.< lol
Post edited by Chadric - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do.want.back.

I'm sick of having to ask two people just to open a TT I can solo which takes me longer too.
    Give us boxes back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok this just done pissed me off... this is b.s. b:angry b:angry
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I <3 it ty pwi time to make billions again :)
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's important to not make this game specifically for the higher levels. There needs to be ways that lower levels can make $ to. I cannot tell you how many times Lower>Mid levels asked me how to make $ in the game. Mirages was one of those responses.

The drops in TT solo are fairly bad, and mirages atleast gave them some incentive to farm TT Solo. People solo because they like to and sometimes because it hurts too much to split the tiny bit they do get, it almost invalidates the reason to even go.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ i have absolutely ZERO reason to go now cept to farm what mats i can get outta solo mode...... I've got everything i need now though, for four toons, till i get to 95 to ge the mats u can get outta that solo mode. but perfect stones? really? they're worth *****..... I want the fairy boxes back damn it, i odn't like sitting on my *** for 12 hours grinding EVERY DAY in a 2X........

It's so obvious they dont' give a ****, they put worthles P stones in instead of at least putting back single mirages.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't realy get it why they removed the Fairy boxes... It was a good income for those around 65-99... It's almost like just throwing it in our face that this game is now inteded to rush to lvl 100 if you wanna make a decent income or just spend real money to keep up with the 100+ ppl... I'd like a GM's responce to why they where removed... It's not like they where THAT big of an income... If they want coin to sink that badly... Nerf Nirvana or set a gold cap or something... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's important to not make this game specifically for the higher levels. There needs to be ways that lower levels can make $ to. I cannot tell you how many times Lower>Mid levels asked me how to make $ in the game. Mirages was one of those responses.

The drops in TT solo are fairly bad, and mirages atleast gave them some incentive to farm TT Solo. People solo because they like to and sometimes because it hurts too much to split the tiny bit they do get, it almost invalidates the reason to even go.

^ this.
    Pwi seems to be catering to the high levels now, and by high levels, I mean 100+. They seem to forget that there's still lowbies out there, along with people in the midranges. Some people refuse to get to 100 and have too much fun just leveling alts. Taking away the biggest moneymaker is a slap on the face for everyone that isn't 100+ (that have multiple ways of moneymaking). It seems pwi is indirectly forcing everyone to plevel so they can actually take place in all the good content. I hate how high levels QQ about not enough endgame content, when they can do everything AND more than a lowbie/midrange can do... and now they have their own town or whatever. The only content I saw for every level was... nothing. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ya where's Frankie or Geno, i'd love to hear their b.s. response on this...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I like turtles.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I like turtles.

Can i touch your long knife? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ this.
    Pwi seems to be catering to the high levels now, and by high levels, I mean 100+. They seem to forget that there's still lowbies out there, along with people in the midranges. Some people refuse to get to 100 and have too much fun just leveling alts. Taking away the biggest moneymaker is a slap on the face for everyone that isn't 100+ (that have multiple ways of moneymaking). It seems pwi is indirectly forcing everyone to plevel so they can actually take place in all the good content. I hate how high levels QQ about not enough endgame content, when they can do everything AND more than a lowbie/midrange can do... and now they have their own town or whatever. The only content I saw for every level was... nothing. b:surrender

what content? lol most of us dont' give a **** about TW or Pk'ing so....... ya we're basically going to get to 100.... 101 and be bored but meh....
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Personally, I didn't like fairy boxes. On those long arduous days where I spam TT after TT... I can stack up a pretty solid collection of mirages if it were not for the boxes. Opening 6 a day, 36 mirages a day per character.. and it's a pain in my *** to haul in an alt to pick em up, even though I did it plenty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I like turtles.

Teenage Mutant Ninja variety?

Run the slow walking critter over with my car variety?

The gooey choclate sticks to the roof of your mouth variety?

edited November 2011
    Options
    what content? lol most of us dont' give a **** about TW or Pk'ing so....... ya we're basically going to get to 100.... 101 and be bored but meh....

Uhhh, you have Bh100, Nirvana, Solo/Group FC, actually helping lowbies with their ****, you just got a new ****ing town, and whatever else that comes with it, etc. Do I need to go on? You can do anything in the game after you're 100, but if you're below that, it's the devs (or GMs i'm not sure who to blame on this one) are like **** off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL, I find it funny that when they first placed the boxes in, we had a massive amount of complaints about them being limited to 6 openings per day and how they took up the probability of greens/gold mat drops.

This change was made specifically for the pw-cn (just like the dq item value nerf to counter botting), not pwi. I suppose everyone now wants some type of compensation for it. b:laugh
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Considering in a 2X i could make 720K a day? FVCK YA I want this back or some kinda compensation ON OUR VERSION. I DONT" GIVE A **** ABOUT THE BOTTERS IN CHINA
  • OVERl_ORD - Dreamweaver
    OVERl_ORD - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Fairy Boxes be coming back in pwi ??? or is this a minor patch incident? b:surrender
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hmm this change is not in patch notes. WHY?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cause they wanted to try to sneak it past us thinking we're stupid.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hmm i jsut got fairy boxes in 3-3 sound they jsut removed them on lower hhs
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hmm i jsut got fairy boxes in 3-3 sound they jsut removed them on lower hhs

I think 1-1 and 2-1 solo mode
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I did 3-1 solo mode got P stones.... and Nnio u did squad mode right? and it's TT, NOT HH
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is not new, every big patch since open beta has changed TT in some way (usually drop related).

every time you make mid to long term goals they throw a monkey wrench in your plans.

all i ask is this.............

HOW'S IT FEEL?? lulzor
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    like b **** slapping u upside the head for being a smartass...... lolol >.<
  • Yueliang - Lost City
    Yueliang - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Many players that CAN'T AFFORD to get money out of selling Wraithgate Runs, due to the requirements, Selling WORTHY Twilight Temple mats, and others, used to get money out of FAIRY BOXES, because there was no other way for them to earn a bit of money. b:sweat

The Servers Money Ballance is going higher and higher daily, and PW TAKE OUT THE FAIRY BOXES TO TOP IT OFF.

Sincerelly, I got pretty disappointed and I'm NOT the only one. Many people are disappointed 'cos of it, and I WILL spread it around about the lack of CONCERN of the Staff if the fairy boxes don't return. b:cry

Many of the mirage sellers will love it but consider the others also!

Me and many others REQUIRE PW STAFF TO FIX IT AS PLAYERS.

b:angry
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    already a thread on this....... but ya

Edit: nvm.... looks like shelly merged threads again to make them more confusing.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    3 pages in an hour and i'm sure most people aren't even home atm..... lol can't wait to see this explode later. :O
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    3 pages in an hour and i'm sure most people aren't even home atm..... lol can't wait to see this explode later. :O

Old news for the common forum trolls.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Already posted opinion in another thread, but yeah, this decision is **** at best.

Bad enough solo mode has absolutely horrible drop rates, and only half the bosses. Now you're lucky to even get enough loot to cover the cost of the sub to open the TT, even with sub prices falling ridiculously low atm......
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back I want them back

i'm so gonna bump this every day. THE DROPS SUCK NOW COME ON PWI