Post your thoughts on them removig Fairy Boxes

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    stuff

And before when you farmed TT, you did it with a squad and whoever paid for the sub got the MIRAGES that dropped from it. You used to get mirages, then it changed to fairy boxes, and now you don't even get that anymore from the low level TTs. Also the drop rate of the mats were nerfed, and the difficulty was tweaked. Farm in heaven/hell you say? How is someone lower than 89 supposed to do that? Farm mats like you did, you say? And sell them to whom? Have you seen the prices of low level green mats ? The prices of low level herbs? It's easy to cast stones but the fact of the matter is, fairy box nerf is a change for the worse from the old ways of making money and not everyone has the processing power to merchant. I saw this coming since July so i'm good. But still, it isn't QQ it's a legitimate complaint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The is change will affect the new pre 89 players quite abit. Seriously 36 mirages per day is the best income....not counting farming dqs/herbs/merchanting.

And merchanting is not for everyone, its not as simple as many make it out to be...u need to invest time to watch market rates/gold trends/cashshop releases/competitors to be successful.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    actually, like i said before... u actually get MORE then 360k a day (or even 720k a day with two toons), u just GET that much a day (if u take into account how many boxes u actually get, not how many u can open a day..). With my alt, the next 2X, i was going to do 10 runs a day. I avg ten boxes a run in 3-1 (or did......). now that's 100 boxes a DAY, give or take but say 100. now, let's take a month long 2X like recently.... 31 days. that's 3100 boxes.... 18,600 mirages 186 Million in like 6 months by the time ya open them all on both toons. 186 mil in a month, ya jsut dont' GET it all for 6 months or w/e

Now take what i DID for a week (the LAST week) of that month long 2X (and when it was over this **** dawned on me and i went ahhhh **** and levled my alt to 70 like quick lol). I grinded on Nightscream for 12 hours a day almost non stop for a week... week and a half on my 80 sin (took my then 50 cleric in there for buffs, didnt' have to stop hitting the mobs once). Granted i was actually after 2 DQ event cards form the page, but i made around 1.3..... 1.5 mil a day after repairs. now multiply THAT by 31 days..... that's only about 45 mil (granted i could do that every 2X and eventually get the coin for my raps or cannies.. w/e it is u need for nirv daggers, but doing that jsut f'ing kills u... day in day out..... hands cramping every night after a few days.. etc etc... the boxes woulda been alot easaier.. half a day, do ten runs ... go outside to RL). >.<

Huge fracking difference there.... When i realized i could make anough money for my sin's nirvy daggers at least, eventually... I actually saw the light at the end of the tunnel for once. now PW just went /slap.................... I'm not at all saying i can't get by w/o this (I'll keep grinding my **** off in 2X i guess if they don't put this back >.<).... but it's basically like this:

PW: "sorry, but either grind your *** off for money (not that you'll get much since we nerfed THAT a long time ago too, better pray we do 2X alot), or whip out your CC and charge more"
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Though sometimes you DO see someone with a stack of tokens in their shop for 9900 each, buy them all, and then walk 2 steps to sell them to someone else for 10500 each b:chuckle

Those boxes have been pretty much my main coin source since I barely play this anymore. Turn in nirv token, get subs, run solo 2-3, npc mirages (not supporting merchants that offer 10 coins over npc buy price ty) and sell off forshura arms in the rare event anyone actually buys them.

That being said, taking them out doesn't bother me. I got by for a looong time b4 they existed.

Protip: If you kill something it usually drops money. If that doesn't work for you, and you don't have RL money to waste on this, adjust your goals accordingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    QQQ i have no idea what's happening in this game QQQ I didnt know this change happened ages ago in pw-my QQQ
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    There goes my wine money for BHs and FBs, but removing the fairy boxes from solo mode quite sucks. The Devs could at least add a boss or two from squad mode to solo mode for us to kill or double the solo mode bosses' drop rate. That'll balance removing the fairy boxes... well at least for me.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    actually, like i said before... u actually get MORE then 360k a day (or even 720k a day with two toons), u just GET that much a day (if u take into account how many boxes u actually get, not how many u can open a day..). With my alt, the next 2X, i was going to do 10 runs a day. I avg ten boxes a run in 3-1 (or did......). now that's 100 boxes a DAY, give or take but say 100. now, let's take a month long 2X like recently.... 31 days. that's 3100 boxes.... 18,600 mirages 186 Million in like 6 months by the time ya open them all on both toons. 186 mil in a month, ya jsut dont' GET it all for 6 months or w/e

Huge fracking difference there.... When i realized i could make anough money for my sin's nirvy daggers at least, eventually... I actually saw the light at the end of the tunnel for once. now PW just went /slap.................... I'm not at all saying i can't get by w/o this (I'll keep grinding my **** off in 2X i guess if they don't put this back >.<).... but it's basically like this:

nerfed THAT a long time ago too, better pray we do 2X alot), or whip out your CC and charge more"

Smart choice not to merchant, wouldnt work for you totally.Try farming HH squad, certain green/gold drops still sells well.
  • mecatl33
    mecatl33 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!

Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes!

Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes! Bring Back The Boxes!
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Here's a serious question, that I'm hoping would not garner yet more insulting. This was anything but a ninja move. As someone pointed out and linked, this was first known months ago that it going to happen (July, I believe). So for the last 3 months(one of which had a lengthy 2x), in preperation for this and using the numbers you're giving........wouldn't it have been prudent to farm these like mad as you say and easily have like several months if not a years worth supply of them?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ya prolly would've been prudent, if i had seen anything about them taking yet another thing away........

And i'm goin to bed my eye's freaking killing me >.<

peace

Edit: o ya, and if i hadn't THOUGHT about how much u can realyl make in 2X on boxes till like the day AFTER that 2X ended..... added up the boxes i woulda gotten... compared it to what i grinded.... proceeded to /facepalm >.< The thing that really feels like a f'ign slap in the face is they take it out after everyone else (like KNown for example, the good merchants and others who pick up on the "tricks" really fast") already GOT like a year's worth of boxes to open lol..... in fact what made me THINK of this was a thread where someone said they realyl did have so many boxes it'd take a year to open. THAT got me thinking..... but now we can't get the same advantage everyone else had. Not to mention they didnt' even bother putting in SINGLE mirage drops again, they put in fracking worthless P Stones....... well worthless compared to the cost of runnign alot of TT's (or even one by one). That's a even bigger slap in the face, since MOST TT mats are worthles now too. and for gettign gold mats..... i've run so many solo modes i've got the gear (or the mats to make it) for 4 toons into the 90's (and their 99 weapons). I've seen THREE gold mats.................
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I agree with what most people said on here. BRING THE FCKEN FAIRY BOXES BACK TO ALL SOLO MODES!!! b:pleased But yeah, Solo TT sucked before fairy boxes were brought in, why I never bothered, cause even during x2 the drops sucked, you'd be lucky if get like green mats. When they brought the fairy boxes in TT solo was actually worth doing and fun (even if you can only open 6 a day, so what, at least we had em), especially during x2!! And you could actually refine your gears if you had loads of mirages...now you have to either buy mirages or buy d.orbs....guess this is just PW's way of getting more money into the game again....b:shutup. But yes, fairy boxes need to come back, especially for those of us that don't put real money in the game as it was a means to improve gear and make money....b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Forget it. Frankie is here and reads all forums, but he doesn't answer. Especially on situations like this.

That I will agree on, I had made a thread on New Suggestions for a PVP instance when all SP stuff was going down. Had a few pages in it. Not a single GM or MOD spoke on that page even after pm'ing a MOD to have a look at the suggestions. In the main thread, I asked Frankie repeatedly for a reply or just a response that the suggestions were getting heard, never got one.b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    you have any idea how many mirages came into the game this way? i've seen shops with over 60K mirages.....

that's 600 mil right in 1 shop. Fairy boxes cause a huge inflation to the economy, so they take em out. Which is a step in the right direction to get gold prices lower.
    They removed them to slow down the influx of coin on to the server. Six times the mirages meant six times the coin coming on to the server, causing you all to QQ about how prices are going higher. Face it, people are going to solo every TT in squad mode, and keep every single drop. It is just going to happen, the TT prices are going to stay wrecked, and low levels won't make insane amounts of money. This is PW's lame way of trying to fix the damage done by APS farming without actually doing jack about the problem: APS farming.

I agree with these. In the long run, more Mirages would come into the game and be npc'd or sold to others than they would be consumed (through refines, genies, shatter-repair, ect). APS farming doesnt help the matter much either, but thats another story.

Dont get me wrong, I do love having them around as it provides some decent coin for TT farmers pre-100, but at this point, all we can do is adapt to the issue and perhaps hope for a response from a GM about it (dont hold your breath though)...It'll be a bit harder to make coin, but everyone's already suggested enough ways to get by despite the nerf.

If you're that adamant about fairy box farming....
    Get two faction mates/friends and have them help open the squad mode for you while dual clienting your other account's character.
    I also still can't believe a VENO is complaining about making money. hell you can grind all day, or even run solo TT for green mats and have a repair/expense bill of 50K in a week for your weapon that you need to repair because you heal your pet
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Alasen You probably are older than me, but your maturity sure as hell isn't. You came here, you made your point, We simply suggested alternative methods of coin for you. But as soon as someone disagreed with you, you started raging in caps and stars thinking that this would get your point across like a little girl thats daddy just took her favorite toy away and throwing major tantrum fits. If you want people to take you seriously you could be more respectful about it, but hey you're only in your 90's. Majority of the lower lvls than i that i meet also rant like babies and then they stop to wonder why no one would help them.

At my lower lvls, i'd go and farm tt back when costs were 35k for 1 sub. I made 1mil a day max. i merchanted my tt99 gear when i was lvl 90 so i still had 9 lvls to go. Even now i have 11k(im a pure magic cleric) hp buffed but i still farm 3-3 everyday cause i am not end game yet.

Yes you do not have nirvy as an option or 3-3 so lvl up to 100 then and roll with it.

Now again ill say: if you want your point to get across stop acting like a brat and try to be respectful (U R SO STOOPID U CANT READ) this is not respectful if you wanted to know what respectful means b:bye
  • KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    <Insert a tantrum including various combos of the b:angry, b:beatup, and b:cry emotes here>

To say I was unimpressed with this change would be the understatement of the year. Am I in the least bit surprised? Not one bit. The fairy boxes actually made TT solo mode worthwhile, in my opinion, and I actually enjoyed doing them, which meant it was only a matter of time before PWI removed them. They were clearly too good to be true since they were removed entirely instead of nerfed.

Just when we get something that makes the lower levels perk up a bit, they turn around and remove it in some attempt to "balance" the economy. Maybe it's just me but I fail to see fairy boxes ruining the economy, I mean come on, it's sad they're even considered a threat with what's already out there.

Them losing money because people use mirages to refine? Please, if you're lucky you'll get to +3 without eating up a good chunk of them, anything higher than that you need orbs (or a LOT of luck combined with refining stones), which need to be cash shopped anyway. If PWI is so broke they can't even give the lower levels that much... *sigh* Who am I kidding, they're practically giving away hypers now, all they want people to do is skip the lower levels entirely, power-level to 100, then cash-shop rank gear.

Still...I'd like the fairy boxes back. ;_; Please? Pretty please even? If I make cute faces instead of raging will you give them back? Please? b:beg b:surrender
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I want Fairy Boxes back !!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:cry
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i Want Fairy Boxes Back !!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:cry
    ++++99999
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Flourish - Momaganon
    Flourish - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Gutted that Fairy Boxes have been removed but surly the worst thing they could have done was to replace or fill another drop space with with stones. They remove a drop that can be opened and merched for 60k with a drop that can be sold for 1k.

I am guessing that the reason the stones were put in there were to prevent already low TT mats from flooding the market.

Fairy boxes were a good source of income for solo mid level characters. The mats that drop are certainly not worth the runs. Could they not have simply reduced the number of boxes opened or an even better idea which I will give them for free is "MAKE SOLO MODE SOLO!!!!!" that way you can't exploit (if it is an exploit) forming a squad and looting these on other accounts or other toons. I have never understood why you can squad and take others in a SOLO run anyway. Removing the boxes is a typical PWI knee jerk reaction to free player making decent money.

he reason this wasn't documented in the release notes was becasue they hoped they could quietly slip it in with the new content and everyone would still be happy.

The bottom line is that PWI want to make money. The more money a "Free" player has, the less likely they are to buy gold. The more gold they sell, the more money the company makes. It really is as simple as that. Free to play, pay to be good. They nerfed TT drops, they remove the fairy boxes, wood, steel etc prices drop because they sell them and the skill in boutique. Herb must be next on the list. They are the only thing that has never been touched. Can see that coming though.

I'm not one for farming and leaving my PC on unattended in a catshop while I have to do rl things. I have bought plenty of gold using RL money but this game is way to expensive for me now. I'm off next month to play a new mmorpg which is subscription based. I would much rather pay a subscription and get what I deserve out of a game than pay money and have still have nothing.

Still no comment from Mods, now thats a surprise. If only this thread was raving about the new patch content then I am sure they would have posted by now.
  • babyfacebluntsmoke
    babyfacebluntsmoke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I agree with all said here, and to top it off most applies to how pissed i am at pwi atm... im not a big poster and hardly ever go to site but to check dq items. i solo tt in a big way in the 1-#s and found to my hapiest moment ever..... ta-da fairy boxes..... i lvled 3 seperate clients to 70 just for cash..... now b:cry i wanna hunt down staff and force my Micheal Jackson looking sin to shove both hook n thorns up their.... well its very unplesant (still smile tho). you have me as angrey as i can get at you PWI. FIX YOUR ****!!!
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sence the fairy boxes came out i did begrudge the $150+ that i have spent on rank8 as could just make ends meet with fairy boxes but i am dammed if i will spend anymore on my chars till you bring them back
    there is only onething that gets devs and gm attention stop spending your cashb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Fairy boxes are still in the game.

So I am not complaining
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @hazumi:

there was only 1 person talking about grinding endgame gear with fairy boxes, the rest was complaining about skills and daily expenses. As far as i know daily expenses like pots (hp+mp) and stuff like that got WAY cheaper, and skills have always been the same. This is NOT gold related so grinding for it STILL is a valid way to earn back your daily expenses, and keep some money left over for skills etc.
    I'm farming for my endgame gear too with fairy boxes. My endgame gear will be rank8. Since I lvl slow I would be able to get all the money together relatively easy by just putting some money aside each day. b:surrender

This removal of fairy boxes is a step back to lower gold prices, and open world questing and grinding. If they would remove hyper from FCC, the game would be restored to a previous, and WAY better, state.
    Oh god I wish <3
    pre 100 is the same as it used to be, endgame gear can only be gotten through extended farming and grinding. It sucks for those that are now coming into the game, and not being able to get R9 as easy, but on the other hand if gold drops back down to lets say 400K, you can grind up 1 gold per 1.5 hours, which is about the same as it used to be. if they manage this, then i must say that they did their job right. if this was NOT their intention, then it was just a way to get more $ in the pocket.
    If gold drops to 400k I'll stop complaining about the removal of fairy boxes and get my *** back to grinding ._."
    BUT stocks have been falling, and the player base is shrinking. so they have to restore the old glory of PWI in order to get more people spending money on the game.

See what they did with packs? couple weeks back they brought them back to original 1 gold each,but noone bought them. At the moment they are 22.5 gold per 50. Now they will slowly add a couple gold per 50 packs, till everyone is used to 1 gold per pack, or 45 for 50 again.

See where i'm going?
    I did like fairy boxes, my main (sin) is almost 100 n i solo'd tt daily for them..i hav almost 500 fairy boxes so the change doesnt really bother me..

But..Recently, my faction got everyone to start farming herbs (heaven/hell)..n ive never ben much of an herb farmer..but..

now that im learning circuits and where to look, i easily ..EASILY..make 1-2 mil an hour, JUST selling to catshops in 1k..and it would b more if i catshopped myself..all u need is access to heaven/hell and a mount..and if you were farming TT mostl ikely u had access to these areas...

start farming herbs and selling to catshops...its decent, FREE, EASY profit...

o yea...if you see me farming, i will try to get the herbs before you..lol...

all in all, fairy boxes are NOT the only way to make easy profit...mirages u get 6 per day...x ill say 6 alts..thats 216 a day...thts 2 mil per day..gettin 6 boxes per alt each day...u can make wayy more farming herbs..n way less repair cost..i use hardly any pots, hell, i barely even have to fight mobs..and if i do its quick and over...
    You can open 6 boxes per account. Since the multiclienting change you are allowed to have 2 accounts(unless you had more before the change) But yeh, I only have 2 accounts, so that's 720k a day :)
    Enjoy the game people stop complainin so much, cuz we kno yal not goin anywhere =)

Either way, I hope they bring the fairy boxes back. If they would've warned they were going to be removed the player base probably wouldn't feel like pwi slapped them in the face. At least less.
    The fact that the boxes have been replaced by items that won't even cover the cost for subs is even worse imo. Pwi almost seems to force people to powerlvl to 100 to get ways to make money while actually playing the game instead of.. farming herbs or merchanting... b:surrender

I said earlier I also use the money I earn for affording my skills, Kokki, you're right that the prices for skills didn't change, the fact is however if I grind for say.. an hour back in the days before the DQ nerf, I made about 400k an hour. Enough to pay for my skills, repairs, potions and some shards if I put aside some money.
    After the DQ nerf I make about 200k an hour on a lucky day. My veno has been lvl 90 for ages, so both is at the same lvl.
    Now pwi gives us the option to make 360k a day by running some solo TT's on 1 char. Me and my slow *** take about an hour to run 3 to 4 solo TT's (3-1) On a normal day I get about 7 to 8 boxes from 3 runs. 360k an hour since I only have 1 char to open them.

Pw gave me pocket money first for killing mobs, then halfs the money they give me. Then they tell me I can do chores(TT's) for money, then suddenly tells me I can still do the chores, but you don't get money anymore for it @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay, to everyone posting here that people should stop QQing and find other ways to make money; yeah. You *can* make money in different ways. However, most of the people that relied on fairy boxes were unable to profit from some of your fancy ways (due to level restriction/map restriction/whatevs) or just maybe, MAYBE (and I know this is gonna come as such a giant shock to you guys) don't have the time or the internet connection to merch and leave their computer logged in 24/7. This game is a GAME. I don't and shouldn't have to devote my entire day pretty much to make what I could have in an hour before they removed Fairy Boxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay, to everyone posting here that people should stop QQing and find other ways to make money; yeah. You *can* make money in different ways. However, most of the people that relied on fairy boxes were unable to profit from some of your fancy ways (due to level restriction/map restriction/whatevs) or just maybe, MAYBE (and I know this is gonna come as such a giant shock to you guys) don't have the time or the internet connection to merch and leave their computer logged in 24/7. This game is a GAME. I don't and shouldn't have to devote my entire day pretty much to make what I could have in an hour before they removed Fairy Boxes.

Well unfortunately this is a game that you can't spend 1hr on to make progress. I have no problem with people QQ-ing over fairy boxes, i also like getting 36 mirages a day, the fact that does make me harsh is cause as previous people claimed it was the only method for them to make money and another point is the way they went on about it. We're all in the same boat, don't like that pwi screws you over? I've been playing pwi for almost 3 years pwi has been **** me over for almost 3 years, do you see me rage at everyone on the forums about it? No you dont, this is PWI, they want money, get use to it.
  • camicarma
    camicarma Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ugh >:
    I'm sow pissed.
    They need to put back the fairy boxes D:
  • clynxz
    clynxz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i have question..

if solo HH didnt drop fairy box, and drop rate for hh mats is realy low, tell me why they didnt take out solo mode out of PWE?? coz its already useless feature in game
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    clynxz wrote: »
    i have question..

if solo HH didnt drop fairy box, and drop rate for hh mats is realy low, tell me why they didnt take out solo mode out of PWE?? coz its already useless feature in game

It is now... You won't see me soloing a single-mode TT again... b:surrender

Hmmm... No GM responce yet? I expected better then this... O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    While removing Fairy boxes is rather a slap to the face, what they replaced them with really make you think PWE likes to troll you. Guildie was mentioning on vent last night that instead of mats, or Fairy Boxes, Wurlord in 2-2 solo drops Perfect Stones

Not only did they remove the fairy boxes, but they nerfed it past what it use to be.
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -.- You know the 3 minute boss in TT 3-1? It drops perfect stones now instead of fairy boxes... the other bosses in there all drop fairy boxes still, but it doesn't... >.>; I'm being calm about this and not raging, but I really wish they'd just put them back in. Solo mode is pretty much useless because of the drop rates.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -.- You know the 3 minute boss in TT 3-1? It drops perfect stones now instead of fairy boxes... the other bosses in there all drop fairy boxes still, but it doesn't... >.>; I'm being calm about this and not raging, but I really wish they'd just put them back in. Solo mode is pretty much useless because of the drop rates.

Are you talking about solo 3-1 or not o.o? *guesses not but hopes yes* ._."
    Either way, I also feel like pw is trolling us. Atm I only have 6 subs left so I don't really feel like wasting them, seeing I still need more subs for my TT90 gear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]