Post your thoughts on them removig Fairy Boxes

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yep, keep acting like a 2 year old Mitachi....
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Says the one raging and swearing.

Okay like i said in earlier posts:

I won't deny that fairy boxes were pleasant, however with pwi we should know by now that nothing lasts forever. Like Venus said we knew this would come.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i would rather see hh solo mode be totaly deleted then those boxes its an MMORPG ppl should be able to solo stuff yes this includes 5 aps.BUT since the balance in this game includes 5aps the ones who would suffer more are casters/archers and i dont get ppl cant make money i made my first 10mil on lv30 with jsut doing quest and picking all my drops from mobs
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Oh noez i keep hitting his nervesb:dirty

b:shutup
    yep, keep acting like a 2 year old Mitachi....

b:shutup

offer true input vs a tampon infestation....that is all
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    can't control? Did u completely miss the SP debacle? Instead of egging me on like a child why don't u just agree or disagree and shtu the hell up maybe, give other people space to post lmao. I'm not the only one that's pissd off about this in case you're blind.

But you're the one insulting others. You're the only one swearing. You're the only one writing continiously in caps. ._.

And you think they changed sp back because of the community raging like a bunch of kids? They would have changed it back too if everyone posted their concerns in a more polite way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    lol damn you're a idiot..... and someone tell me where the hell IS the blist on here? i cant' find it.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    But you're the one insulting others. You're the only one swearing. You're the only one writing continiously in caps. ._.

And you think they changed sp back because of the community raging like a bunch of kids? They would have changed it back too if everyone posted their concerns in a more polite way.

This and if they really cared what we think, they would've fixed all those long term glitches that we have, balanced fish, removed r9.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    i would rather see hh solo mode be totaly deleted then those boxes its an MMORPG ppl should be able to solo stuff yes this includes 5 aps.BUT since the balance in this game includes 5aps the ones who would suffer more are casters/archers and i dont get ppl cant make money i made my first 10mil on lv30 with jsut doing quest and picking all my drops from mobs

uh 10 mil by 30? i take it this was back before they nerfed the hell outta drops huh? Cause i've lv'ed quite a few toon to 30 (yes selling mats like rough fur instead of npc'ing them) lately and didnt' even come near that. b:surrender
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    forum blacklist has been removed.
    stop insulting ppl and please bring this back to a polite discussion ._."
    the cat(Xainou) is right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    lol damn you're a idiot..... and someone tell me where the hell IS the blist on here? i cant' find it.

Again you failed to see that i agreed with you.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's Alasen, hence why you shouldn't be expecting too much of a proper debate with him. b:bye

Just give him a friendly *pat pat* and he'll stop whining after a bit b:cute
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    insulting me and not reading anything i said and throwing things in my face i can't do yet is agreeing with me? lol yes i saw the part u dont' like the boxes gones either..... but as for the rest..... lolololololololololol

btw again i love that one part.... get to 100 and boom u have options. LOL that's the PROBLEM right there.... there's not that many options before then for some people.... depends how u play, what u like to do, how much time you have, but u STILL dont' get that. Or do u and just don't give a ****?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    It's Alasen, hence why you shouldn't be expecting too much of a proper debate with him. b:bye

Just give him a friendly *pat pat* and he'll stop whining after a bit b:cute

I officially love you. I haz chocolate b:cute
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I officially love you. I haz chocolate b:cute

I will purr like a walrus if you give me chocolate covered you. b:chuckle
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    insulting me and not reading anything i said and throwing things in my face i can't do yet is agreeing with me? lol yes i saw the part u dont' like the boxes gones either..... but as for the rest..... lolololololololololol

Okay my dear you are right!! I totally bow down to everything you said now just drop it gawd.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I will purr like a walrus if you give me chocolate covered you. b:chuckle

-gives tasty lindt chocolate- You like lindt? D: i like Lindt and cadburyb:dirty
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    wait, the person insutling ME telling me to get a tampon blah blah blah blah, is telling ME to drop it? btw i added more up there....
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    well i updated my wonderful pw yesterday when i got home from work..cool cool.Yeah noticed the fairy boxes were truely gone.So i proceeded to my first out of 4 bh1's of the night.Noticed in guild chat that they took out subs and put in excitement cards in thebh random gifts,so after a bh a guildmate turns in his bh,boom 5 mill excitement card,turn mine in,boom 2 mill xtc.
    Run number 2 boom!,5 mill excitement for me woot,bh again on alt number 3,boom! xtc woot again..so far this new update and night is going very well,but
    ast alt,boom chips lol cant win them all but i surely forgot about fairy boxes quickb:laugh

9 mill bh profit gotta luv it.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Flourish - Momaganon
    Flourish - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Man i will be glad when the 20th of December gets here, then i can head for Stars, and contiplate Wars of the past. The time here has been fun but i will still visit this Old game from time to time. One day maybe PWE can get thier heads out of thier wallets and make this a game to rivial all of the peoples Republic of china.

lmao, see you in there. Can't wait.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    well i updated my wonderful pw yesterday when i got home from work..cool cool.Yeah noticed the fairy boxes were truely gone.So i proceeded to my first out of 4 bh1's of the night.Noticed in guild chat that they took out subs and put in excitement cards in thebh random gifts,so after a bh a guildmate turns in his bh,boom 5 mill excitement card,turn mine in,boom 2 mill xtc.
    Run number 2 boom!,5 mill excitement for me woot,bh again on alt number 3,boom! xtc woot again..so far this new update and night is going very well,but
    ast alt,boom chips lol cant win them all but i surely forgot about fairy boxes quickb:laugh

9 mill bh profit gotta luv it.

good for u? wish everyone could do that *cough*
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just a question, how did you make coin before fairy boxes? If its your coin source then find a new one, get to lvl 100 and boom plenty of options.

the problem with get to 100 all you're problems will be solved, is it takes a dam lot of coin to get to 100, (and I don't mean it in getting people to FC you there) With hypers, repairs, armor, sharding, pots, teles. 360k+ a day helps alleviate that cost. In this elitest age of the game, someone sees a 100 with lets say green TT90 gear, that's an almost guaranteed kick/leave squad, so it still leaves you not making money. Now yes some nice people will take you with them on bh100, with below average gear but a lot wont.

Things I could do as a Wiz,
    Aoe grind for coin ~ DQ nerf both in drop rate and price make it more costly to repair from it.
    Solo TT 1-x ~ Boxes are gone whats the point?
    GV ~ I rarely see a full GV squad, much less get into one b.c I'm not 10x
    Squad TT with people ~ takes near an hour to find a squad and most people leave b.c the squad isn't full of twitchers, so it costs more to find a squad than I get from the instance

This patch put a sizable dent in my pocket, luckily my comp can handle 2 clients so I tend to always have 1 merching but boxes allowed me to make an extra 720k on top of merching.

With boxes I would've gotten most of the gear I wanted in 2 months, now its more like 4+ months b:surrender
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -gives tasty lindt chocolate- You like lindt? D: i like Lindt and cadburyb:dirty

I do believe you misread my post. b:chuckle
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    the problem with get to 100 all you're problems will be solved, is it takes a dam lot of coin to get to 100, (and I don't mean it in getting people to FC you there) With hypers, repairs, armor, sharding, pots, teles. 360k+ a day helps alleviate that cost. In this elitest age of the game, someone sees a 100 with lets say green TT90 gear, that's an almost guaranteed kick/leave squad, so it still leaves you not making money. Now yes some nice people will take you with them on bh100, with below average gear but a lot wont.

Things I could do as a Wiz,
    Aoe grind for coin ~ DQ nerf both in drop rate and price make it more costly to repair from it.
    Solo TT 1-x ~ Boxes are gone whats the point?
    GV ~ I rarely see a full GV squad, much less get into one b.c I'm not 10x
    Squad TT with people ~ takes near an hour to find a squad and most people leave b.c the squad isn't full of twitchers, so it costs more to find a squad than I get from the instance

This patch put a sizable dent in my pocket, luckily my comp can handle 2 clients so I tend to always have 1 merching but boxes allowed me to make an extra 720k on top of merching.

With boxes I would've gotten most of the gear I wanted in 2 months, now its more like 4+ months b:surrender

I was mad about this patch too, i mean im almost full nirvana now they release R8 recast. But im still going for full nirvana no chance in hell am i throwing all that money down the drain for something that will probably take another 2 months to do.

I liked fairy boxes, but they annoyed me with the limit D:

Back in the day it was agonizing lvling to 100 i know D: People should just be motivated enough to do it, i was motivated knowing that my r8 glaive was waiting for me.

I agree dq drops suck. Wish they dropped more often, sometimes i grind spiders for and hour and only have like 5 dq items thats kinda sad.

I'm not a delta fan, i tend to fall asleep in it, once i fell asleep at wave 3 and woke up at wave 8. So i get why delta is pretty much almost dead.

With TT back in the days i had 3 friends that i use to run with constantly so i guess you could say you just gotta meet the right people. I duo 3-3 now with my husband though.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You made a backwards change, PW. What you *should* have done was removed fairy boxes from TT squad mode and left them in solo mode. Then the APSers get their mats and the non-APS lower level people that can't solo squad mode get something too. But no, you prefer to give everything to the higher level APS chars and take everything away from the others.

As it is, you have destroyed TT solo mode. No mats, no mirages. It costs more to run than it benefits.... either make it free to open, or you might as well remove it from the game.

I am very unhappy about this change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    in a hour grinding on spiders i can range about 30 of each dq the spiders drop,only 2 kinds of dq spiders drop btwb:bye
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    in a hour grinding on spiders i can range about 30 of each dq the spiders drop,only 2 kinds of dq spiders drop btwb:bye

Depends on your luck really, i said 5 dq items meaning 5 total drops, i also said "once" that does not mean always. b:bye
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sorry I was in a hurry this morning because I had to get to classes, for clarification, I was talking about TT 3-1 squad mode. And by 3 min boss I meant Djinscream, on this boss in SQUAD mode, and I did 2 runs, both times he did not drop any fairy boxes, he dropped perfect stones. Again, sorry for the confusion. o.o I'm just curious if any of the other bosses scattered about drop perfect stones now instead of fairy boxes on squad mode, apart from the TTs already discussed. I know TT 2-2 still drops them from the bosses I did last night (got lazy on Wurlord so I didn't check him). I'll be checking out TT 2-3 later today though.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    so squad mode 3-1 only drops P stones as well... nice..... b*tch slaps PW.....

and ya like i said b4, i did solo mode but the first guy only dropped 2 P stones and a freaking stone of sacred.... rofl ya really worth it....

wait 2-2 still drops boxes? wtf...
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Did a 3-3 last night and the bosses there still drop Fairy Boxes, though the drop rate was significantly reduced on them.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    wel that's useless to most of us... can't solo 3-3 a few times then go on to other things (or RL things).