http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1649/41372183.png

Coincidence?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Please tell me you are joking, but then again that's a lot of effort for a joke. It's 2X drops and those mold drop quite often.
  • DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
    DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    u just toold us how to dupe?
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Please tell me you are joking, but then again that's a lot of effort for a joke. It's 2X drops and those mold drop quite often.

I know that, still it seems weird to me that a lot of them were put on auction at the same time.
    If there's a duplicate glitch, this would be a nice way to fly under the radarb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I know that, still it seems weird to me that a lot of them were put on auction at the same time.
    If there's a duplicate glitch, this would be a nice way to fly under the radarb:mischievous

...Personally I have put up three molds of wheel of fate at the same time, just had them in my bank for awhile(in case I would give them to someone), but then I needed the money so yeah. I also have 2x of Calamity Axes of Blood I've been meaning to put up. Meh, nothing anyone would bother to duplicate when it's really easy to get in more legal ways. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    isntdupe12 wrote: »
    if they send u the item to ur mailbox its dupe ?

Well, it's most certainly not a legitimate method of getting a desired item now is it?

Assuming that it works that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    *epic facepalm*
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    now we have a guide for duping items what next b:byeb:shutup
    edited September 2011
    the post will be deleted, and this never happened.

they ll black out ur memory just like Men in Black, and the ppl will continue charging D:

i am surprised it lasted these long your posts
    edited September 2011
    i was more surprised when it actually worked, i was thinking about reporting it like 2 weeks ago but i thought, they are going to give me anything ?

well is sad that this things happened and idk how they will ever fix it
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh MY GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow just wow. It's game over for PWI now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    well to tell u the truth the ppl are greedy and stupid in stead they should be smart and keep a low profile benefit a little and don't ruin the game b:bye
  • hateu4ever
    hateu4ever Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    im not that stupid, i wont post it if it still works, i dont want to *** up the game. they already fixed it.

i was trying to keep the secret for myself but i think there are stupid ppl out there selling tome sfor 200m instead of getting 100m easy daily.

actually i tried it because i saw a veno with a warsoul weapon, i was like WTF...

Would like to see this veno, any screen?
  • hateu4ever
    edited September 2011
    ah sad, well could be also a heavy Cser aswell :)

Btw hope u know u made this thread now hot as hell, everyone is talking now about this and "guide"
    edited September 2011
    never saw her again after that day (like 2 or 3 weeks ago).

she was in a faction called BR-PT in archosaur.

Jesus Christ, that faction now has a seeker and mystic, BOTH wielding Warsoul Weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • spyofpwi
    spyofpwi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If I'm not mistaken.. I've heard of this "BR" faction having a total of.. 3 warsoul weapons now?

hm.

Edit: Ninja'd
    edited September 2011
    hateu4ever wrote: »
    ah sad, well could be also a heavy Cser aswell :)

Btw hope u know u made this thread now hot as hell, everyone is talking now about this and "guide"

he clearly says that these **** is no longer available b:bye
  • hateu4ever
    edited September 2011
    sure, same like no glitch and no scamms in pw :)

It exists still, maybe in different way to make, but still.
  • OneMoreFish - Harshlands
    OneMoreFish - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I hope they can track it. Or track of moving item from mail to inventory. Yes, it's fixed now but really want to see answer from GM's about future plans.
    edited September 2011
    lol these means there are still methods to dupe :p b:chuckle
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ruh-oh. Quite the interesting development.

As for asking about GM's plans on it, if this fellow is saying the truth that it is indeed no longer possible through this means, then GM's will say exactly that. "This method no longer works, move along.."

However, from what he seems to be implying is that there exists further methods of duping, not yet discussed.

Le Gasp!b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Banned yet still trying to save PW?

I would say that's quite noble of you, protecting PW like that...

..but the reality is that it's nothing worth protecting. Simply expediting what the company will head towards in a year or so..

However, gotta say. Still a bit unclear on your motives ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I understand that any of this being true would be beyond horrible for the game, but part of me hopes it is just to see what PWI has to say.

*gets bowl of popcorn and sips diet coke*

On a more serious note...

This isn't one of those situations where "Oops! We made a mistake! We apologize and hope you forgive us! Hey look! Get 20% bonus Zen for a week!" is going to cut it. Sweeping it under the rug and pretending it never happened isn't going to work either. There are people supposedly running around with items I could only dream of owning one day because they cheated and here I am playing by the rules and having to live with what I could afford? I'm not cool with that.

Assuming this is true, I think it's time for PWI to throw the ban feather away and dust off the HAMMER! If the hammer is too much, maybe at least upgrade to a stick with a little **** on it?

This is bull****! b:lipcurl
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So everyone seems to think, that whoever it is that has discovered the infamous ****/exploit to dupe items is so stupid for ah'ng such a high profile item in mass numbers and getting all the attention.

But alas, I have a couple of theories of my own.
    See if you're smart enough to discover that ****/exploit or even find out about it, you're smart enough not to draw attention to yourself. But the fact he/she is so blatant about it in ah, and the fact that this simultaneously happened in more than one server, leads me to believe that this person have successfully been using method for long and finally got everything he'd ever want on the game, or just had it with pwi (as many have as it is).
    Which evidently can mean, he's just one of those people who like to destroy things just to watch them burn, and perhaps he's just giving us a taste of what's about to be the spilling of the end of PWI... or I donnu black mail PWE?

But I digress, this is can just as easily be the suspected recent mass account hacking doings.
    edited September 2011
    So everyone seems to think, that whoever it is that has discovered the infamous ****/exploit to dupe items is so stupid for ah'ng such a high profile item in mass numbers and getting all the attention.

But alas, I have a couple of theories of my own.
    See if you're smart enough to discover that ****/exploit or even find out about it, you're smart enough not to draw attention to yourself. But the fact he/she is so blatant about it in ah, and the fact that this simultaneously happened in more than one server, leads me to believe that this person have successfully been using method for long and finally got everything he'd ever want on the game, or just had it with pwi (as many have as it is).
    Which evidently can mean, he's just one of those people who like to destroy things just to watch them burn, and perhaps he's just giving us a taste of what's about to be the spilling of the end of PWI... or I donnu black mail PWE?

But I digress, this is can just as easily be the suspected recent mass account hacking doings.

No, the guy's method is definitely doable. However, from his method spawns a clusterf**k of methods involving CE and TamperData, methods that shouldn't be released to the masses under any circumstances..

Guys over at elitep*pers are working on it as we speak. You basically need a good compiler to work with and some item ID's.

It makes me sad to say this, but you'll get what's coming, PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    if i wanted to destroy pwi or the stupid selling them in the ah, i could gift tomes to everyone, get GM weapons, warsoul weapons, u remember the reward they 5 finalist of the pwic tournament got ? yes i could get one too.

sky cover ring ? easy.

in short i could ve gift g16 items to a lot of ppl, sell tomes for 1 coin in a cat, refine gear to +12 and sell it, full r9 ? full nirvana ? +12 is nothing .

but no, the humans are greedy by nature, thats why i thinki should ve reported it but i thought about the posibilities

lol I wasn't referring to you at all.
    No, the guy's method is definitely doable. However, from his method spawns a clusterf**k of methods involving CE and TamperData, methods that shouldn't be released to the masses under any circumstances..

Guys over at elitep*pers are working on it as we speak. You basically need a good compiler to work with and some item ID's.

It makes me sad to say this, but you'll get what's coming, PWI.

Either ways, unless pwi can figure "exactly" how this **** is preformed they will have no chance at preventing it.
    Besides, if we decide to give my theory the slightest validation, then that hacker probably already amassed items ranging in billions and billions to do whatever his bidding of pwi may be.
    edited September 2011
    No, it isnt doable in game or with CE, this method is doable because the Website programmer was stupid enought to remove the itemid verification.and if i had posted this in that forums u mention 5 days ago.... bye bye pwi.

after i got nirvy gears and some money i reported it using a proxy, hoping they fix it and dont get my main banned...

but they banned my main so i think they can fix and track it.

TamperData. Get where this is going ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So... how much do you owe me from that bet frankie? I'll take a LUaD and we'll call it even?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i wonder how many ppl are trying to do it atm
This discussion has been closed.