Genie Discussion

Options

Comments

• Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whats on your pvp genie again? :o
    and ya.. you're gonna have to work towards 101 if you do decide on fortify D:

74/100 discipline
    74 dex, 50 vit, 45 mag, base str
    Abs Domain
    Wind Force
    Holy Path
    Fortify
    Badge
    Spark
  • Nunxbl - Archosaur
    Nunxbl - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mage star doesn't seem to give the same shield as like TE (absorb at least one hit), it seems to just absorb the 1k in the description.. which is about useless. Aquaflame armor basically gives 5% more reduction than wind shield (like 26 vs 31 at 90 dex) but costs alot more energy (95 vs 62), has a longer cooldown (1min vs 1sec), and aquaflame then amps you for 10 seconds after the fact. I'm sure there are a few situations when aquaflame would be nice, but in general.. you'd be crazy to use aquaflame over wind shield imo
    Don't forget that Aquaflame give amp (increases the damage you take) too, it's as 2 skills in 1 (wind shield and Extreme poison)?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @scorched ya that is similar to mine (still missing wind shield and u have domain instead of faith though :P)

@Nunxbl - lol that amp is damage YOU take.. not your opponent. So it reduces damage you take for 10 seconds.. then makes you take extra damage for 10 seconds (it's not a positive lol)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • DaichiOni - Dreamweaver
    DaichiOni - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Can you guys help an ex-wizzy :3

I have a 76/90 genie.
    5 STR, 65 dex, 50 vit, 50 mag

5 Metal, 6 Water, 2 Earth, 3 Wood, and 3 Fire.

Current skills: expel, holy path, second wind, relentless courage, badge of courage and spark (I share this genie with my wiz)

This is my mystics genie, just added spark since I got nothing better to put on. I plan on getting it to 100 so I can get fortify, but what else do you guys recommend. I promise to give you green balls!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Can you guys help an ex-wizzy :3

I have a 76/90 genie.
    5 STR, 65 dex, 50 vit, 50 mag

5 Metal, 6 Water, 2 Earth, 3 Wood, and 3 Fire.

Current skills: expel, holy path, second wind, relentless courage, badge of courage and spark (I share this genie with my wiz)

This is my mystics genie, just added spark since I got nothing better to put on. I plan on getting it to 100 so I can get fortify, but what else do you guys recommend. I promise to give you green balls!

well what exactly do you want this genie for? I can try to help, but to be perfectly honest.. I know little to nothing about mystics so I may not be much help. There are alot of generic skills that might be useful though :P So what is the main thing you want to use this genie for? XD
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well what exactly do you want this genie for? I can try to help, but to be perfectly honest.. I know little to nothing about mystics so I may not be much help. There are alot of generic skills that might be useful though :P So what is the main thing you want to use this genie for? XD

I want it for Dreamweaver PvP aka who can bring the highest level/highest refined sin to the fight, hence having expel, fortify and badge. I just don't know what the extra skills should be. Its a longevity btw too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I want it for Dreamweaver PvP aka who can bring the highest level/highest refined sin to the fight, hence having expel, fortify and badge. I just don't know what the extra skills should be. Its a longevity btw too.

Well you already have fortify + badge and expel which are all pretty useful against sins. I think expel is probably your best bet in group pvp where you can basically give your squad time to deal with the sin, and fortify + badge are more for when you try your luck 1v1 against one. With those bases covered and a dex genie, I'd recommend getting wind shield so you have at least a little something against charm bypass. On that same note, if you plan on using your mage at all, spark would be a huge plus. For the last few filler skills, you could look into perhaps holy path, extreme poison, domain (lvl 102 genie with the skills already mentioned, or faith (faith won't fit with expel.. but faith is another awesome skill to consider). There are actually alot of skills looking into, and you might do a quick once-over the genie skills in the off chance you find something useful for mystics that I usually skip over. I'm sure you have already seen these links before, but in case you haven't..

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/genieskill.php
    http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=1015273f51

Good luck :P
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well you already have fortify + badge and expel which are all pretty useful against sins. I think expel is probably your best bet in group pvp where you can basically give your squad time to deal with the sin, and fortify + badge are more for when you try your luck 1v1 against one. With those bases covered and a dex genie, I'd recommend getting wind shield so you have at least a little something against charm bypass. On that same note, if you plan on using your mage at all, spark would be a huge plus. For the last few filler skills, you could look into perhaps holy path, extreme poison, domain (lvl 102 genie with the skills already mentioned, or faith (faith won't fit with expel.. but faith is another awesome skill to consider). There are actually alot of skills looking into, and you might do a quick once-over the genie skills in the off chance you find something useful for mystics that I usually skip over. I'm sure you have already seen these links before, but in case you haven't..

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/genieskill.php
    http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=1015273f51

Good luck :P

Getting a getting a genie to 102 is rather interesting.
    How useful is wind shield though and if I were to get it, should I keep it at level 1 or take it to 10. Meh, I think I'll find you on LC instead. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Getting a getting a genie to 102 is rather interesting.
    How useful is wind shield though and if I were to get it, should I keep it at level 1 or take it to 10. Meh, I think I'll find you on LC instead. :P

I find wind shield pretty useful, it's really nice when you know you can't avoid some damage coming in. For example, a cleric sleeps you and triple sparks.. you know you're going to need to take a hit (if you domain.. you resist the first hit and stay asleep.. so you gotta take the next one lol D:) it really helps having that extra 25%+ survivability for 10 seconds. It's nice because its relatively cheap and spammable, so it's nearly always there when you need it. For what you would be using wind shield for, you'd probably want to level it to 10.. it's a pretty good effect/cost ratio and you'll probably be wishing you could level it past 10 when you start using it.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I find wind shield pretty useful, it's really nice when you know you can't avoid some damage coming in. For example, a cleric sleeps you and triple sparks.. you know you're going to need to take a hit (if you domain.. you resist the first hit and stay asleep.. so you gotta take the next one lol D:) it really helps having that extra 25%+ survivability for 10 seconds. It's nice because its relatively cheap and spammable, so it's nearly always there when you need it. For what you would be using wind shield for, you'd probably want to level it to 10.. it's a pretty good effect/cost ratio and you'll probably be wishing you could level it past 10 when you start using it.

I got wind shield and its decent I guess. I can't get extreme poison and fortify until 95/100 respectively, so unless I get 5+ lucky points at 100, I think I'm good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got wind shield and its decent I guess. I can't get extreme poison and fortify until 95/100 respectively, so unless I get 5+ lucky points at 100, I think I'm good.

lol if you don't like it or w/e don't use it. I find it useful so I use it alot, but not everyone has the same style/lag/gear etc so something that is useful for me may or may not be useful for someone else.
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just got Spark for my genie. Its so sexeh!!!! Now just need more spirit so i can get it above lvl 92 :(
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol if you don't like it or w/e don't use it. I find it useful so I use it alot, but not everyone has the same style/lag/gear etc so something that is useful for me may or may not be useful for someone else.

For my mystic its not helpful. On my wiz I rarely have a chance to use it due to low energy. Maybe I should add more vit? Got 150 energy now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For my mystic its not helpful. On my wiz I rarely have a chance to use it due to low energy. Maybe I should add more vit? Got 150 energy now.

Wind shield is very useful if used correctly, regardless of the class (except maybe barbs.. they have solidshield). Everyone has different styles, lag, gear, reaction times, etc so you may not find it useful personally.. but mystics benefit from wind shield the same as any other class.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wind shield is very useful if used correctly, regardless of the class (except maybe barbs.. they have solidshield). Everyone has different styles, lag, gear, reaction times, etc so you may not find it useful personally.. but mystics benefit from wind shield the same as any other class.

I meant more of being level 90 with 4k HP and 4k pdef self buffed vs a 101 wiz with 5.8k HP and 7k pdef self buffed. XD

I also only FC+cube on my mystic currently and it hasn't been much help there, but my wiz is doing great with it, so I'll see in 10 more levels when I start doing endgame PvP (if you call getting ganked by sins that anyways...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sovy - Dreamweaver
    Sovy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rly nice talk bout genies, i use kinda same on my archer, was also wondering if there was a skill that take off sleep, looked for it but only saw one to make immune not to take it off:s
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rly nice talk bout genies, i use kinda same on my archer, was also wondering if there was a skill that take off sleep, looked for it but only saw one to make immune not to take it off:s

the only skill that takes off sleep is faith (belief), but 160 energy is alot >.>
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hai PG, dont steal wizard secrets!
    i like potato
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bump

on a side note, any of you wizzies out there use windshield when fighitng archers? It sounds like a good idea to reduce dps/spike damage, im jsut not sure if its worht the energy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I found windshield to be more useful as just a way to reduce spike damage a bit (i.e. cleric sleeps you, then tempests). Vs DPS, i use expel for those pesky r9 archers.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I found windshield to be more useful as just a way to reduce spike damage a bit (i.e. cleric sleeps you, then tempests). Vs DPS, i use expel for those pesky r9 archers.

Pretty much this, although I don't have expel.. so I just fortify/badge against archers xD DPS in this game is so ridiculously high, at least with my gear it isn't worth trying to reduce damage.. its an all or nothing kinda deal. If barbs can die in turtle, reducing damage by 25-27% really won't help much. I generally save wind shield for DPH or sometimes against DPS that I know I can't avoid for w/e reason. I could see some situations when it'd be a good idea to wind shield, I think it really just depends more on the situation than anything else.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pretty much this, although I don't have expel.. so I just fortify/badge against archers xD DPS in this game is so ridiculously high, at least with my gear it isn't worth trying to reduce damage.. its an all or nothing kinda deal. If barbs can die in turtle, reducing damage by 25-27% really won't help much. I generally save wind shield for DPH or sometimes against DPS that I know I can't avoid for w/e reason. I could see some situations when it'd be a good idea to wind shield, I think it really just depends more on the situation than anything else.

there were times I wind shield cause badge was on cd and the BM didn't stun expecting me to die and i lived by like 300 HP XD
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there were times I wind shield cause badge was on cd and the BM didn't stun expecting me to die and i lived by like 300 HP XD

haha ya that'd just be one of those situations. Obviously you'd badge if you could.. but there are times you can't because of cd or energy, so the only thing you can do is wind shield + pray to the pwi gods XD
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread should be stickied. Much important info for wiz
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this Thread Should Be Stickied. Much Important Info For Wiz

+1000
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Finally got my 81+ LP genie to make a dex genie and have been playing with it this weekend. And basically, there is no substitute for general pk'ing than badge/fortify on a dex genie.

LVL 100 Zeal
    86/100

05 STR
    75 DEX
    45 VIT
    45 MAG

LVL 10 Holy Path
    LVL 10 Spark
    LVL 01 Fortify
    LVL 10 Badge of Courage
    LVL 01 Cloud Eruption
    LVL 10 Frenzy/Enrage
    LVL 10 Extreme Poison (little bit longer range than spark)

Walking away from rank 9 sins - that ALONE is reason enough to use this kind of genie. I don't even care if I kill them (which mostly I can't) its so much fun.

But it sure does give a surprise to those average gear, average skill sins that are used to rolling robes at west gate.

The only thing I don't like about this genie is there is pretty much zero gank protection. So for TW or group pvp, I'd still go with something with expel and/or absolute domain.

I also don't really like the energy (vit) and recovery (mag) on this genie, but I have them as high as I think possible without really limiting dex, so its just something I am going to have to live with.

But for random trips through west gate, there is no substitute.

Adroit didn't invent this kind of genie (there were people playing around with it as far back as 2 years ago on sanctuary), but he certainly did shine a brighter spotlight on it than anyone else. In 6 months to a year's time, people will look at wizards pking without a dex genie like they used to look at LA wizards starting about 2 two years ago.

See, I can be nice when its warranted . . . .

Of course, getting the 81 lp genie might not be easy, but add this to the list of essential equipment for end game pk on a wizard.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Finally got my 81+ LP genie to make a dex genie and have been playing with it this weekend. And basically, there is no substitute for general pk'ing than badge/fortify on a dex genie.

LVL 100 Zeal
    86/100

05 STR
    75 DEX
    45 VIT
    45 MAG

LVL 10 Holy Path
    LVL 10 Spark
    LVL 01 Fortify
    LVL 10 Badge of Courage
    LVL 01 Cloud Eruption
    LVL 10 Frenzy/Enrage

Walking away from rank 9 sins - that ALONE is reason enough to use this kind of genie. I don't even care if I kill them (which mostly I can't) its so much fun.

But it sure does give a surprise to those average gear, average skill sins that are used to rolling robes at west gate.

The only thing I don't like about this genie is there is pretty much zero gank protection. So for TW or group pvp, I'd still go with something with expel and/or absolute domain.

I also don't really like the energy (vit) and recovery (mag) on this genie, but I have them as high as I think possible without really limiting dex, so its just something I am going to have to live with.

Adroit didn't invent this kind of genie (there were people playing around with it as far back as 2 years ago on sanctuary), but he certainly did shine a brighter spotlight on it than anyone else. In 6 months to a year's time, people will look at wizards pking without a dex genie like they used to look at LA wizards starting about 2 two years ago.

Of course, getting the 81 lp genie might not be easy, but add this to the list of essential equipment for end game pk on a wizard.

You decided not to use all your stat points? Assuming I'm not crazy, you should have an extra 11 stat points (and being that zeal genies start with 15 base mag you could up mag to 55 without paying the 2stats/point penalty after you add more than 40 stats to any attribute). I also find it kinda interesting that you have absolutely nothing on your genie for when you get slept (perhaps sleep -> ulti from another wiz?) I think it's generally a good idea to have at least something for when you get slept (domain/faith/wind shield etc).. but w/e floats your boat.

For the record, I never claimed to have invented dex genies (lol?) although I do think I was one of the first to put fortify + badge on the same genie. Back in the day I think the general consensus was that having both on the same genie was redundant.. but I think it's pretty obvious now that they work very well hand-in-hand. Anyway, I originally started this thread to help me decide on my current "dream" genie.. which all the discussion in this thread definitely helped with. I'm just glad so many people were willing to talk genies w/ me for so long, I didn't really expect this thread to last more than a couple days (although I'm sure glad it did xD)
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You decided not to use all your stat points? Assuming I'm not crazy, you should have an extra 11 stat points (and being that zeal genies start with 15 base mag you could up mag to 55 without paying the 2stats/point penalty after you add more than 40 stats to any attribute).

I'll have to double check, but I think mag is 55, not 45 and I have one extra I am waiting to put into dex at 101.
    I also find it kinda interesting that you have absolutely nothing on your genie for when you get slept (perhaps sleep -> ulti from another wiz?) I think it's generally a good idea to have at least something for when you get slept (domain/faith/wind shield etc).. but w/e floats your boat.

A wizard that pk's? Other than me? There might be 2 others on the server. One is rank 9 +10 or +12 so wind shield won't help exactly, the other might cross my path once every 3 months. Not saying its not something to think about or consider, of course, but if anyone here runs across and has that much trouble with other wizards that they need to occupy a spot on their genie just for that, well I'd just say I have had a different experience in that regard.

That and my mag resist, pdef and hp make it so any other random wizard will usually die while I live if we trade BT, which happens occasionally in TW.

And I might add domain if I could get the affinities to line up. Maybe if its 101, idk.

My TW genie has domain, so if I know I got a wiz, I suppose I could switch. But most wizards have too big an ego to deal with the incessant sin ganks to pk much on our server.

Don't act like west gate on lost city is all that different.

And of course, why worry about all that, I can just use elemental shell against a wizards nuke, right? It such a useful skill according to you. b:chuckle
    For the record, I never claimed to have invented dex genies (lol?)

Never claimed that you claimed to. And by dex genies, I mean THIS dex genie - namely badge + fortify.
    although I do think I was one of the first to put fortify + badge on the same genie.

Hmm, so much for not claiming, I guess.

Maybe on your server, but there were people doing it before you, they just dumped it I would imagine because A. 81+ LP genies weren't as common that long ago to get enough dex to make it as reliable as necessary (pre-hyper stones, then 1 gold hyperstones, made frost runs (and the resulting spirit to dump into genies) uncommon, not to mention the exp farming sins soloing fcc to get to 103 - that throws off alot of spirit, and hence alot of "after-market" genies), B. Prior to sins, anticipating a stun was easier to do, so fortify alone was sufficient, C. prior to sins, badge was kind of like clot, etc as taking up a skill useful against (primarily, at least) only one type of attack/attacker (bms - yes, I know, others stun, but no others stun locked).
    I'm just glad so many people were willing to talk genies w/ me for so long, I didn't really expect this thread to last more than a couple days (although I'm sure glad it did xD)

No it was helpful. Now, if only someone could distill it to make it more easily found and readable to noobs. Ah, but alas, someone would come along and question the distiller what they knew about genies, how could someone from a pve server know about pk genies, blah blah blah. Crappy that way, these forums, wouldn't you agree?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'll have to double check, but I think mag is 55, not 45 and I have one extra I am waiting to put into dex at 101.

A wizard that pk's? Other than me? There might be 2 others on the server. One is rank 9 +10 or +12 so wind shield won't help exactly, the other might cross my path once every 3 months. Not saying its not something to think about or consider, of course, but if anyone here runs across and has that much trouble with other wizards that they need to occupy a spot on their genie just for that, well I'd just say I have had a different experience in that regard.

That and my mag resist, pdef and hp make it so any other random wizard will usually die while I live if we trade BT, which happens occasionally in TW.

And I might add domain if I could get the affinities to line up. Maybe if its 101, idk.

My TW genie has domain, so if I know I got a wiz, I suppose I could switch. But most wizards have too big an ego to deal with the incessant sin ganks to pk much on our server.

Don't act like west gate on lost city is all that different.

And of course, why worry about all that, I can just use elemental shell against a wizards nuke, right? It such a useful skill according to you. b:chuckle

Never claimed that you claimed to. And by dex genies, I mean THIS dex genie - namely badge + fortify.

Hmm, so much for not claiming, I guess.

Maybe on your server, but there were people doing it before you, they just dumped it I would imagine because A. 81+ LP genies weren't as common that long ago to get enough dex to make it as reliable as necessary (pre-hyper stones, then 1 gold hyperstones, made frost runs (and the resulting spirit to dump into genies) uncommon, not to mention the exp farming sins soloing fcc to get to 103 - that throws off alot of spirit, and hence alot of "after-market" genies), B. Prior to sins, anticipating a stun was easier to do, so fortify alone was sufficient, C. prior to sins, badge was kind of like clot, etc as taking up a skill useful against (primarily, at least) only one type of attack/attacker (bms - yes, I know, others stun, but no others stun locked).

No it was helpful. Now, if only someone could distill it to make it more easily found and readable to noobs. Ah, but alas, someone would come along and question the distiller what they knew about genies, how could someone from a pve server know about pk genies, blah blah blah. Crappy that way, these forums, wouldn't you agree?

I'm kinda surprised you don't fight any mages/clerics/dph sins/mystics on your server.. but I don't play your server.. so I'll just take your word for it. I'm not going to argue about who came up with what first, I had them both on my genie before I ever saw another person with both on their genie (I figured it out on my own). Yeah, there was probably someone somewhere that was using them both on the same genie, but that's why I was guessing I was one of the first. It doesn't matter though, it seems to have become fairly popular for wizards to have both on their genie now.. and there is no patenting procedure for genies.. so it really doesn't matter who came up with what first.

I actually think some noob would benefit more from reading through this thread to get the different viewpoints from all the end game wizards.. than a summary from one person. In the 20+ pages of discussion, it also addresses nearly any question about wizards someone could have (that I can think of anyway).. and unless someone were to write a 10 page guide, I don't think it'd do much good. One problem with guides is that you are getting one person's opinion, which is often a little skewed. I really do think just stickying this thread would be more useful than someone trying to summarize it.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options

LVL 100 Zeal
    86/100

05 STR
    75 DEX
    45 VIT
    45 MAG

LVL 10 Holy Path
    LVL 10 Spark
    LVL 01 Fortify
    LVL 10 Badge of Courage
    LVL 01 Cloud Eruption
    LVL 10 Frenzy/Enrage

what is the affinities on your genie?