Options
191011121315»

Comments

• DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    So a Veno with a hercs and another Veno with a nix walks into a bar. Which one is better?

depends, is the bar considered an instance?

o i got 1 for common miscconceptions

12. BArbs are nessary to do Frost, only barbs can tank/lure.

....why hello im Demans, lets go do an hour run w/o a barb, u'll never wanna run w/ a barb agian...
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    depends, is the bar considered an instance?

o i got 1 for common miscconceptions

12. BArbs are nessary to do Frost, only barbs can tank/lure.

....why hello im Demans, lets go do an hour run w/o a barb, u'll never wanna run w/ a barb agian...

1 hour run!? i'll never want to run with you again after that...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i do! i do!

lets not necro threads!

It's not a necro. It has not passed the 30 day time frame. Plus, you can't blame the OP for "bumping" her own thread with updated information can you?

I facepalm every time someone states that the Crit Arrow works [without firing it]

Demans, those are Full Frost runs correct? not just to the heads correct? If so, that's actually not too bad w/o a Barb. It also depends on who your squad was composed of b:pleased
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1. Tired of barbs in general white knighting in those things. Most of the time on my sin in bh's the barb fails hard and only agros one monster in a mob. So I typically take one or more so the cleric doesn't get a butt full of **** and monster **** when they go to heal the stupid *** barb. THEN they finally decide to come along and flesh ream to take agro from me when I'm clearly doing fine and almost have the monster dead anyways. More often than not a wizard or archer is the best choice of tank for 59.

2/5. Most venos are worthless in general. Getting sick of seeing them keeping their pets in, or taking agro/tanking agro from their pet and dying, never brambling more than a barb when bms and sins could really benifit from it too (Some you have to tell to buff a barb too). And yeah, the herc/nix nerfing really screwed the 'uniques'. The glacial walker does have superior attack, but the herc does have a faster attack speed. Its just that Walker has more attack skills where herc has more defence skills. You're mostly just paying through your nose for some rare skills and a 'special' look with some defensive perks.

6. is the reason I quit my cleric. People don't know their jobs or things in general and some how it falls on the cleric when the **** storm hits cause of something stupid someone else did. Clerics heals don't work on stupidity unfortunately. Now I'm usually wk'ing for clerics cause I know how it feels to be surrounded by morons, get killed then not have the benifit of having someone to res me to get my exp back. Yesterday, a cleric got killed due to someone's insane stupidity while sneaking past some monsters (I specifically said a perticular one HAD to be lured or they'd all agro when sneaking by). And I was the only one that was concerned enough for the clerics wellbeing to double back and make sure patrols we snuck past didn't get her.

10. Should probably also note BB alone isn't always a good heal choice, especially against bosses who def debuff.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's technically not a nerco btw.
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I facepalm every time someone states that the Crit Arrow works [without firing it]

The thing is, the arrow does not replace anything else or make anyone(including archers >.>) worse off by equipping it. If there is a chance of it doing more good and no chance of it being bad, I would equip the arrow all the time.(something like Pascal's wager)
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes, I am bumping my thread again.

Also note, I finally got into a FCC run last night. My walker was doing better at tanking than the barb we had. Although I did manage to kill him a couple times in the first room with the damn circles. (but he died less than the barb.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith