Oracle Noob?

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Son, we live in a world that has lines, and those lines have to be guarded by men with oracle. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. QQ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for your low lvl, and you curse the oracle. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Your low lvlness, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that line you need me on that line. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending oracle. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very proness that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a oracle, and stand in a line. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Huf buf too much work for 1 day
    i lost myself halfway but... interesting o.o;;;
    3 - I have a 101 Cleric and not much to do on her...leveling and doing quests again (even though it can be a pain) is almost refreshing in an odd way and gives me something more to do b:chuckle
    102 WOMAN!!!b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    102 WOMAN!!!b:cryb:cryb:cry

I stopped doing all dailies and such weeks ago....still only 14% (which for 37mill exp is very, very sad lol)

Until I have a really good reason to get Rose to 102...I find that she is at end-game and if she gets exp then good but I am not looking for it nor trying for it.

Sad really....I am just working on my noob Psychic. Has renewed some of my joy in this game rather then going into HH's and such or just standing and in South Arch talking with ppl in-game or afk in vent b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited December 2009
    I stopped doing all dailies and such weeks ago....still only 14% (which for 37mill exp is very, very sad lol)

Until I have a really good reason to get Rose to 102...I find that she is at end-game and if she gets exp then good but I am not looking for it nor trying for it.

Sad really....I am just working on my noob Psychic. Has renewed some of my joy in this game rather then going into HH's and such or just standing and in South Arch talking with ppl in-game or afk in vent b:surrender
    awwwww D: i think 103 is kinda.....too long but 102 seems fairly ok.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Son, we live in a world that has lines, and those lines have to be guarded by men with oracle. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. QQ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for your low lvl, and you curse the oracle. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Your low lvlness, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

Epicly lost me...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Son, we live in a world that has lines, and those lines have to be guarded by men with oracle. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. QQ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for your low lvl, and you curse the oracle. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Your low lvlness, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that line you need me on that line. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending oracle. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very proness that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a oracle, and stand in a line. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

yea seriously, what the hell are you talking about? i too lol'd.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:angryu can not handle the truth!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't really care if people oracle really.... I just hate when the ones that oracled don't know what the **** they are doing.... Like this barb who was 85 had a lower HP than 74 barb that was in squad and went into BH69 wined and ran into the mobs near the big snake....and asked how come the rest of mobs aren't killed..... If you oracle level thats okay just know what the hell your doing >.> and with that I'm done.
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So it makes me a noob that i choose to lvl faster then normal? i think not?

Basically if you didnt start playing PWI in 2008 you will forever be a noob to some old jaded character.

If you use oracles you will always been insulting some poor kid who cant buy Zen.

Combined you are oracle noob.

Some people like to say because you oracle you do not know how to play your class. It is best to let these people believe this because 1) You wont convince them otherwise. and 2) It helps to keep the illusion that any class in this game is difficult to master alive.

Don't worry about the whingers, just kill them with ur OP oracled char and move on ;p
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't even know how the hell I read all that xd

just wanna ask some question xd, how do u learn how to play your char by doing quest oO don't u just kill mobs and mobs and mobsb:shutup....?

played an archer on sanctuary, then an archer on dwp, and got some other char too, and I really doubt I'd learn more doing quest with my sin than doing some oracles with himb:surrender

I played a bm for the first time on this server too, and hell yeah those quest begin to be repititive after some time so why not use oracle, I have to say I kinda oracled it from lvl 40 to 70, and prolly learned more bout my class aoe grind oracle 3 mob than doing quest killing mobs having low hp etc:P

Was my bm a noob, bah no, I know the game, knew what built I wanted for him, what gears and what kind of weapon I wanted, worked for it did it, and no I don't wanna do quest:P do I know what to do in instance , hmmm yeah did it to many times with archerb:thanks

do I oracle my sin, yup cube +bh +cs+oracle +fbs, now 'll go gamma, later prolly fc etc... And I'll prolly be better in instance than the guy lvling their **** the hard way till there, why cause I know how this game work, that's all and I still doubt I learned it killing 40 dryads at lvl 30, or killing 100 mobs untill that stupid item drop for my quest xd quest are boring when it's not the first time u do them, so u got oracles go for it, if u know pw and how to play pw u 'll never be a noob! and btw there are so many "high lvl" that realy suck at playing, like the stupid veno in fc that can't set their herc on manual and use them on bosses cause they 'll dieb:shutup sad that doing quest did not teached it to them!
    Well oracle don't teach u anything either, just wanted to say that doing your quest won't transform you in a good player.
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Big Jacks Courtroom speech from " A few good men " , never thought I would see it turned to oracles lol

Was my bm a noob, bah no, I know the game, knew what built I wanted for him, what gears and what kind of weapon I wanted, worked for it did it, and no I don't wanna do quest:P do I know what to do in instance , hmmm yeah did it to many times with archerb:thanks

Lol being a BM in instance's is nowhere near the same as an archer, but apart from that I agree with a lot of your post about mobs.

After the first X amount of mobs of each type you pretty much have the skills vs them sorted, but where experience is needed and oracling cant help is how the class performs in a squad, what skills to use and when to use them or when not to use them as the case may be.
    This is where I Believe high levels have the issue with people who level with oracles, instead of learning how their class performs in squads as they leveled they expect to jump into a BH Polearm and learn their squad role at the expense of the other Lvl 80+ chars.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Rofl thats epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Eminem - Harshlands
    Eminem - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Imo they do have some self esteem problem but that's me trying to understand what people think(damn psycology lessons).Still I bet in real life they ask people what level are you instead of how old are you b:chuckle

Lol more like you who will say that cause of playing this game 20h/day b:kiss

tbh i would rather be oracler than non-sleep hardcore grinder nerd b:bye
    edited December 2009
    I don't even know how the hell I read all that xd

just wanna ask some question xd, how do u learn how to play your char by doing quest oO don't u just kill mobs and mobs and mobsb:shutup....?

played an archer on sanctuary, then an archer on dwp, and got some other char too, and I really doubt I'd learn more doing quest with my sin than doing some oracles with himb:surrender

I played a bm for the first time on this server too, and hell yeah those quest begin to be repititive after some time so why not use oracle, I have to say I kinda oracled it from lvl 40 to 70, and prolly learned more bout my class aoe grind oracle 3 mob than doing quest killing mobs having low hp etc:P

do I oracle my sin, yup cube +bh +cs+oracle +fbs, now 'll go gamma, later prolly fc etc... And I'll prolly be better in instance than the guy lvling their **** the hard way till there, why cause I know how this game work,
    that's all and I still doubt I learned it killing 40 dryads at lvl 30, or killing 100 mobs untill that stupid item drop for my quest xd quest are boring when it's not the first time u do them, so u got oracles go for it, if u know pw and how to play pw u 'll never be a noob! and btw there are so many "high lvl" that realy suck at playing, like the stupid veno in fc that can't set their herc on manual and use them on bosses cause they 'll dieb:shutup sad that doing quest did not teached it to them!
    Well oracle don't teach u anything either, just wanted to say that doing your quest won't transform you in a good player.
    Id be so embarrassed to say that. If i oracled id never say that cause i know, unless i do a crapload of grinding with mobs later on my lvl, my experience up to that lvl and skill timing and knowledge would be poor, mostly because oracles only need 1 macro to do. Seriously what did u plan to learn aoe-ing lv45 mobs at past lv50? Either that or you lacked so much knowledge to start off with it actually seemed like you were learning to fill in the almost non-existant know-hows.

In a squad or tw or pk you are not the one who judges if you do good or noob at your job, it is the surrounding members. Ever see noobs gloating? They think they know what their doing too.

To the smart pple, grinding at say for example at lv60 on quest60 mobs WILL actually teach you more nicks and tricks than oracling lv45 mobs with 1 macro for 3 full days.
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:laugh first I don't see the difference in skill timing when aoing lvl 45 elite mob than grinding a **** load of mobs, a mob is a mob if u use macro to do oracle then u use to grind too...
    and the only macro I use is repeat attack + spark and normal attack to go afk in HH btw must be a pretty poor aoe grind if u use macro...

Doubt I opened my eyes to say to myself, o damn u're a **** good player.... of course it's people who I play with who says it, nothing to add there...

I just think smart people can learn how to kill a mob killing 100 of them and don't need to kill 1k...

you'd be so embarassed cause maybe u feel cool writting in blue and are in the part that need to kill something 1k times to finaly understand what you gota do...b:surrenderb:cry
  • I_Know - Heavens Tear
    I_Know - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:laugh first I don't see the difference in skill timing when aoing lvl 45 elite mob than grinding a **** load of mobs, a mob is a mob if u use macro to do oracle then u use to grind too...
    and the only macro I use is repeat attack + spark and normal attack to go afk in HH btw must be a pretty poor aoe grind if u use macro...

Doubt I opened my eyes to say to myself, o damn u're a **** good player.... of course it's people who I play with who says it, nothing to add there...

I just think smart people can learn how to kill a mob killing 100 of them and don't need to kill 1k...

you'd be so embarassed cause maybe u feel cool writting in blue and are in the part that need to kill something 1k times to finaly understand what you gota do...b:surrenderb:cry

^this

I've oracled this char. I have a lvl 101 non-oracled character so whatever. Spending an extra couple of months levelling to 80 the non-oracle way isn't going to make me anymore skilled. What is there to learn anyway? I've mastered skill timings from oracling on the melee bosses I don't macro and base my next move based on status procs, HP loss and crits. I'll also be more experienced with using the 49/59 skills than the 'pro grinders' and have used less RL time.
    edited December 2009

spoken like a true nub. The real smart ones will state the good and bads of oracles, not outwardly hand out the good news without keeping in mind of each players skill base. You have a mindset of a 'one size fits all', and talk like those that just oracled and delta'ed their way up to 100.

If you really cant see the difference in aoeing oracle 3 mobs that dont grow in lvl as you do, and aoeing quest mobs that are up to date with your current lvl..........good lord...

talk in proper English will ya? you sound like a highschool dropout
    ^this

I've oracled this char. I have a lvl 101 non-oracled character so whatever. Spending an extra couple of months levelling to 80 the non-oracle way isn't going to make me anymore skilled. What is there to learn anyway? I've mastered skill timings from oracling on the melee bosses I don't macro and base my next move based on status procs, HP loss and crits. I'll also be more experienced with using the 49/59 skills than the 'pro grinders' and have used less RL time.
    This is epic coming from a class that just came out 2 weeks ago, in which pple dont even know the full potential of a character below EVEN its 50s. Notice how oraclers never write 'guides' in the new class forums. Its cause they havnt learned anything new that can be used in the new classes, outside of old class routines.

Ive also used oracles on later characters, but i would not be ignorant to say my lvl of knowledge is the same killing 3days worth of low lvl oracle mobs VS 3 days of up to date lvl grinding on a class totally new to me. Most of the oraclers rely on the slower paced grinders forum guides for knowledge on how things work
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Decept can we vote you in as a forum mod, because once again you have the end all answer and if people cant respect you they're fools and should get banned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm gonna laugh with good players behind these Oracles "Noobs" Own your faces in PVP. >.>; I really am. I know some really good players who Oracle'd their Tideborns up. Good player is good, no matter what class they rock. <3 to Lypi.

I got referenced! And ran out of oracles...
    ^this

My 101 can still probably beat your 101... Maybe... You Damn OP tricksy non-cleric. His 101's scary.
    This is epic coming from a class that just came out 2 weeks ago, in which pple dont even know the full potential of a character below EVEN its 50s. Notice how oraclers never write 'guides' in the new class forums. Its cause they havnt learned anything new that can be used in the new classes, outside of old class routines.

Ive also used oracles on later characters, but i would not be ignorant to say my lvl of knowledge is the same killing 3days worth of low lvl oracle mobs VS 3 days of up to date lvl grinding on a class totally new to me. Most of the oraclers rely on the slower paced grinders forum guides for knowledge on how things work

Check again, first Psychic guide was written by me. Now it may've been slightly fail and needs some updating/adjustments, but pretty much everything I wrote holds true on the later guides.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    couldn't care less about what you do with your pathetic life... much less about your disgraceful gaming life..
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    vbarbie wrote: »
    couldn't care less about what you do with your pathetic life... much less about your disgraceful gaming life..

+100 b:cute
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and this comes from someone who doesn't know what honor and code is! It's a game, plain and simple. If u want to oracle, so be it. But I will not have an Oracle Baby tell me how to run my game, Hey guess what, if u play the game normally, u find oracles on some mobs. What do ya know?
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    and this comes from someone who doesn't know what honor and code is! It's a game, plain and simple. If u want to oracle, so be it. But I will not have an Oracle Baby tell me how to run my game, Hey guess what, if u play the game normally, u find oracles on some mobs. What do ya know?

i would oracle new class even i dun know stats or anything abt that class i have money to do that but i stoped support this so called "customer service" some months ago cuz they started throw bananas on me with fking stupid reasons ....apparently some of GM's are in Tao with their normal accounts on HT like lvl102 archer in Tao he runs 3 clients same time on same comp ive told that 10+ times to gm's...no action taken...but i make guild with name which doesnt even mean anything 2 accounts banned cuz they IP traced that ive logged on my friends account weee .... somehow this version of PW starts reminds me of PW-MY ...this will be prolly my last post so hai every1 tsetse hf =)
  • KilledDream - Sanctuary
    KilledDream - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im not using oracles :) hard to lvl up b:sad b:surrender and need rich wifey too :b:thanks
  • Lord_rein - Sanctuary
    Lord_rein - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oracle troll!
    really...ur just too lazy or too stupid,or both,that you pay real money for it...noob
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oracle noob oracle noob troll troll troll noob noob noob oracle noob oracle noob noob noob noob oracle troll oralce troll oracle oracle noob noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob troll troll troll noob noob noob oracle noob oracle noob noob noob noob oracle troll oralce troll oracle oracle noob noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob oracle noob noob noob noob trolly noob nooby troll oracle noob troll oracle troll noob oracle troll oracle noob nooby noob
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    oracle troll!
    really...ur just too lazy or too stupid,or both,that you pay real money for it...noob

i havent oracled any class...but those "i has no name lvl101 i prolly still win u badd **** clercic" nubs think its cool and then they make guides on forum thinking that they know everything about new class..dont trust guides from HT server those are made by tiotaotoi guild totally bs =)
  • XJinxx - Sanctuary
    XJinxx - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So, becuase I have to have a real life job, and I happen to have a child, that means I shouldn't enjoy playing an MMO within the full rights that hte game allows me to enjoy it? Now how the hell does that make sense? I mean seriously. Everyone seems to forget that people with jobs and money are the ones that PUT the cash shop items and gold into the system in the first place. Without them, those pretty fashions, mounts, and charms you work so "hard" for in game, wouldn't even BE available to you. Before you go throwing your opinions around on who should play MMO's, get a real life job.

That being said. I worked my **** off on a Venomancer and a BM that are now quite high levels. I spent Zen here and there to aid me in my way or to get me some fashion. And now that I have those high levels, I have gone through the game and most of the quests up to levle 90+ more then once. I know how to do them. Why shouldn't I oracle myself more? You know what, I oracled my Cleric from level 30 to level 50, and I went on a BH today. No one even know the difference if I played it for one day or for months to level it. The point is, no matter how I choose to level my characters, I am always going to be good at them. Don't knock what you don't know. If the game didn't intend Oracles to be used in the manner they are, they wouldn't be available. Oracles or no Oracles, an idiot player and noob, will always find a way. I have met idiots BEFORE the oracles came around. The fact is, when you know something, no matter what char you play, if you are good, you will be good. If you are not, the flipside is true.

so, because you have a job and kids and thus less time to play, you want to get ahead in this game why? so you can have a bigger exp cap for next level? honestly if you don't have the time to play the game, why bother spending money on it? what is going to be different when you're higher level? less quests? more grind? are you suddenly going to have the time to run frosts? how about the 3 hour TTs for your gear? how about the 3 hour rebirths? 4 dailies a day? what's the point woman?

unless you TW, but otherwise high levels isnt really that much more interesting if you don't have a lot of time on your hands
  • _DarkExile_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkExile_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    as i see it, an "oracle noob" is 1 of them dum **** people who drop 200 into oracles get a lvl70 axe bm wwith 3k hp heavy armour calamities getting aggro stolen from a sin 17 lvls lower, ya know those idiots that build a monster fail toon coz they never played before, not someone whos been playin pwi for a year or so, in his case its just smart
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    JoeyPoey - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I use oracles on my new main. Never really had time for questing. It's worked out well.

But what's this **** about looking down on people? Level doesn't mean sh*t outside of the quest squads and TW. That's just my opinion. People actually have the balls to look down on someone because of their level? Apparently, some people don't remember being a low level themselves.

Also, I'm hoping to join Hashcakes' crew in the near future, so I'll need to **** my way to lvl 80. 21 levels to go... O_o
    "Who the hell do you think I am?!?"

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JoeyPoey: Leader of Tengen: The Great Gurren Brigade.

Also, the baddest mutha this side of the Sanctuary server.
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So it makes me a noob that i choose to lvl faster then normal? i think not?

Ya made 61 in 4~5days,but im sure you got ZERO experience about the other parts of this game imo.
    Some people are thinking about levels only..gosh,there are other things to enjoy,
    instead of watching "you've reached xx level!" lols.

Long time ago i met a guy in City of Plume,he was 'plzzzz'ing' around and i asked him with what he needs help,
    then he said,help me to hit lvl80..i suggested him to hit it slowly so he can learn more than levelling.

So people,u can buy levels but knowledge,u get it together with time,not with $ or oracles!

I Mean,whats the point of levelling when u dont even know how to craft a gear or something simple like that?
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
This discussion has been closed.