Options
    Has anyone read all 211 pages???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i'm not not even goin to bother with a retort or insult on that. If I hit a nerve, pity. You want to call a person a noob be my guest. However I've spent a gd year on this game and reaching the lvl I have, what I've worked for and the achievement of it was more satisfying then most. What's most important in any game tho I find is having a goal and working towards it, every goal i've ever set for myself I feel proud of, including gettin to 100. But when all goals are accomplished there really isnt much left to work for.
  • Barbane - Heavens Tear
    Barbane - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate the Anniv packs, all they do is kill the chances for those who do not buy gold from boutique in getting things, i think that they should be removed.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Has anyone read all 211 pages???

I was post #90... but I started writing that post when the thread was on page two lol. This thread is just an easy way to keep the nay-saying minority at bay; because if a true majority of the players were upset about the anniversary packs, they would have stopped logging in and PW would have noticed a decline in activity.

lalalala I love anniversary packs b:kiss and I hope they decorate them for Christmas!
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Are they gone yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • alyona
    alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you want the main reason an extremely vocal minority of cash shoppers (high level or otherwise) complained, it's because at the end of the first two anniversary pack sales they either stocked up on a ton of packs/tokens to sell at an insane price, and their investment turned to **** when the packs came back, or, they already had their frost/lunar/ws/pack gear and didn't want anyone else to have it.

I think there's a lot to this. I don't really so much have a problem with the cash shop being a step up for players. It is a free to play game, and it does need financial support for somewhere. If cash players have an advantage...so what? This game allows a means for all players to get cash shop items through user shops and buying gold ingame, so no player has items that are unaccessible to them (some games items will not transfer).

However, I think think there are 2 major problems here.

1) The biggest is that the "terms" of items in the game keep changing, and are not stable for players to base their play or investment on (time, game or real money on). When the terms constantly change, this isn't fair to players, and it breeds a lack of trust in spending money in the game that ultimately undermines real cash purchases. I personally USED to spend a fair amount on the game, but after several of these instances, no longer make cash shop purchases with cash, other that the occasional fashion, because I do not trust the devs to honor and respect my investment in the game.

"One month" anniversary packs should have been for one month, or they should not have been advertised as "anniversary" and "limited time", with dates of availability given. People spent small fortunes, both ingame, and at the end of the month in escalated gold prices, to achieve rank 8, to get gear, to get skill books, or to invest in the packs to resell later, then they were undermined when these items were returned IMMEDIATELY and seem to be an indefinite addition. If the packs are a semi-permanent addition, then just be honest and tell us that. If they are limited time, then respect players investments, and take them away.

And if this were the first time, it would be different, but this is a pattern in this game. RIGHT before this event was an angel event with oracles. Oracles were previously very expensive in the game, so people spent small fortunes buying angels to get oracles, then RIGHT after, the anni packs came out with oracles for tokens, and now it's possible to get oracles cheaper than angels.

Before that, people invested in rare mounts that were "unavailable" in the cash shop or by referrals, and then what happens? They are released and the value drops... And the arguable case here isn't actually the bad panda or 9tails--it's the black raptor. The black raptor was listed on the referals as being 'exclusive'--so many people worked hard to get them done by referrals, or broke down and paid exorbitant amounts in game, only to have them released in game and have the value of their hard work destroyed. (I personally broke down and spent nearly 40 mil for a 9tails the WEEK before they were released in cash shop. Could I have gotten any more royally screwed? On the 9tails though, I didn't and can't complain, because devs/gms never said they would not be released in the cash shop. In fact, they were given away as "exciters" to their eventual cash shop release--so I knew when I bought it at some point it would be a cash shop item. I was just unlucky it with timing. The gms/devs, however, were honest with me.)

Part of playing ANY game like this for many people involves playing the game's market, and the devs are undermining the stability of the market and the ability of a player to invest in the game.

And something I'm wondering about, though we don't have actual stats yet...what about the people that invested in rank 8 because the equip and weapons were second only to warsoul, then we have this grand new expansion with the new gear system? They spent thousands of dollars for rank 8, or over 600m in game, and now their weapons cannot be upgraded, but other people can suddenly get TT/lunar weapons/armor upgraded to equal or better than rank 8 gear? So...they wasted thousands of dollars for nothing? (Rank gear is never better at the lower levels...so it really makes one wonder if it will still hold out as being superior with the expansion.)

2) The gold prices are getting so out of control that the amount of time in game it takes to earn cash shop items is not reasonable. I do believe that it's fair that instant gratification through the cash shop is that...instant, and non-cash shop players need to invest time in game to earn their items. However, at this point, the amount of time it takes to buy gold with the current drop rates takes all the gratification out of the game. Items should still be ACHIEVABLE, and for lower level players, they are not. At 1.5 mil for a gold charm...only alts are going to have charms without cash shop.

At page 211, none of this really matters anyway. But bottom line, if I can't trust the game to be honest with me and respect my hard work, for real or game money, I'm not going to spend the time or money on the game. I play less and spend less. If the game becomes more forthright, I would play and spend more again. I honestly enjoy it as a game, just not when I feel undermined.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    alyona wrote: »
    I think there's a lot to this. I don't really so much have a problem with the cash shop being a step up for players. It is a free to play game, and it does need financial support for somewhere. If cash players have an advantage...so what? This game allows a means for all players to get cash shop items through user shops and buying gold ingame, so no player has items that are unaccessible to them (some games items will not transfer).

However, I think think there are 2 major problems here.

1) The biggest is that the "terms" of items in the game keep changing, and are not stable for players to base their play or investment on (time, game or real money on). When the terms constantly change, this isn't fair to players, and it breeds a lack of trust in spending money in the game that ultimately undermines real cash purchases. I personally USED to spend a fair amount on the game, but after several of these instances, no longer make cash shop purchases with cash, other that the occasional fashion, because I do not trust the devs to honor and respect my investment in the game.

"One month" anniversary packs should have been for one month, or they should not have been advertised as "anniversary" and "limited time", with dates of availability given. People spent small fortunes, both ingame, and at the end of the month in escalated gold prices, to achieve rank 8, to get gear, to get skill books, or to invest in the packs to resell later, then they were undermined when these items were returned IMMEDIATELY and seem to be an indefinite addition. If the packs are a semi-permanent addition, then just be honest and tell us that. If they are limited time, then respect players investments, and take them away.

And if this were the first time, it would be different, but this is a pattern in this game. RIGHT before this event was an angel event with oracles. Oracles were previously very expensive in the game, so people spent small fortunes buying angels to get oracles, then RIGHT after, the anni packs came out with oracles for tokens, and now it's possible to get oracles cheaper than angels.

Before that, people invested in rare mounts that were "unavailable" in the cash shop or by referrals, and then what happens? They are released and the value drops... And the arguable case here isn't actually the bad panda or 9tails--it's the black raptor. The black raptor was listed on the referals as being 'exclusive'--so many people worked hard to get them done by referrals, or broke down and paid exorbitant amounts in game, only to have them released in game and have the value of their hard work destroyed. (I personally broke down and spent nearly 40 mil for a 9tails the WEEK before they were released in cash shop. Could I have gotten any more royally screwed? On the 9tails though, I didn't and can't complain, because devs/gms never said they would not be released in the cash shop. In fact, they were given away as "exciters" to their eventual cash shop release--so I knew when I bought it at some point it would be a cash shop item. I was just unlucky it with timing. The gms/devs, however, were honest with me.)

Part of playing ANY game like this for many people involves playing the game's market, and the devs are undermining the stability of the market and the ability of a player to invest in the game.

And something I'm wondering about, though we don't have actual stats yet...what about the people that invested in rank 8 because the equip and weapons were second only to warsoul, then we have this grand new expansion with the new gear system? They spent thousands of dollars for rank 8, or over 600m in game, and now their weapons cannot be upgraded, but other people can suddenly get TT/lunar weapons/armor upgraded to equal or better than rank 8 gear? So...they wasted thousands of dollars for nothing? (Rank gear is never better at the lower levels...so it really makes one wonder if it will still hold out as being superior with the expansion.)

2) The gold prices are getting so out of control that the amount of time in game it takes to earn cash shop items is not reasonable. I do believe that it's fair that instant gratification through the cash shop is that...instant, and non-cash shop players need to invest time in game to earn their items. However, at this point, the amount of time it takes to buy gold with the current drop rates takes all the gratification out of the game. Items should still be ACHIEVABLE, and for lower level players, they are not. At 1.5 mil for a gold charm...only alts are going to have charms without cash shop.

At page 211, none of this really matters anyway. But bottom line, if I can't trust the game to be honest with me and respect my hard work, for real or game money, I'm not going to spend the time or money on the game. I play less and spend less. If the game becomes more forthright, I would play and spend more again. I honestly enjoy it as a game, just not when I feel undermined.
    The only thing of substance I see here, or that has any merit, is the "I'm not going to spend my money". These are on your terms, and if you don't like the way things are being run, this is the best way to send your own message -- and it's reasonable.

However, most of the stuff you say is said as if you run the game or something. "Should be one month"? Says who? You? A vocal minority on the forums and on QQtelechat? People keep buying the packs, and PWI's bottom line is money, therefore if it keeps selling and keeps their player base buying zen, it should be as long as they feel it's profitable enough without destroying their intent with the game. This is how F2P games operate.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The only thing of substance I see here, or that has any merit, is the "I'm not going to spend my money". These are on your terms, and if you don't like the way things are being run, this is the best way to send your own message -- and it's reasonable.

However, most of the stuff you say is said as if you run the game or something. "Should be one month"? Says who? You? A vocal minority on the forums and on QQtelechat? People keep buying the packs, and PWI's bottom line is money, therefore if it keeps selling and keeps their player base buying zen, it should be as long as they feel it's profitable enough without destroying their intent with the game. This is how F2P games operate.

It was advertised as one month and one month only. I think that was the point being made. If it's advertised as a certain amount of time, as limited edition, as exclusive-- yeah, I know we agreed to the ToS when we got on the game, but, it's a little... dishonest, to bring it back again and again, and it royally screws some players over... ones that invested into the 'limited edition' sales/items.
  • KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Mmmm...Yeah I agree. Anniversary packs are cool, yeah. I know I'm repeating myself again but, anniversary packs are there because of the anniversary. And I think it would be better if it was like the "Jolly Jones Event," so some of the people who can't afford 500k an anniversary park can at least get one. They would be thrilled. Some people keep trying and trying to earn enough money for there gear and weapons, and they can't even have enough for one damn anni(versary) pack. Wouldn't it be better if we could buy it for like, 200k, or; we can trade like...5 mirages for one. Or anything. I mean put it in boutique, yeah, but also put it with the NPCs. So at least the low levels (who earn around a little less than 200k a week) can have a chance at it. And the gold prices are so horrible it disgusts me. I mean an anni pack is an anni pack. Why should the gold prices go up? And now that I've said this, I know a lot of people will troll me. b:cute
    f:shame
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why not just make them free than? After all, what about those level 1 players that do not have any coins yet?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

read alyona's post again. her point isn't that the anniv packs were out for too long, it's that, in alyona's words,
    The biggest is that the "terms" of items in the game keep changing, and are not stable for players to base their play or investment on (time, game or real money on).

They announce 1 month for anniv packs the first time, then it bloody comes back, and then a third time. It's these unannounced changes that messes with people and the in-game economy. Its fine that people keep buying them, it's fine that they release them, it's not fine to say the event is for one month then lie about it. or you know what? they should've just announced this a couple of weeks beforehand so players can make plans accordingly.

it's not even just with packs. do you know how pissed some people were to have spent 10m+ on sky demon's, misty forests, only to have that stuff be dirt cheap the following Tuesday after chip costs got tweaked? in a stroke of direct tampering with in-game economy, sky demon's and misty forests prices dropped by 2/3 in a week. now, whether you cash shop or not, you're going to be pissed. there was even a thread about it the week the changes happened. alyona made an example with the black raptor, but how about the DQ horses? do you know people may have done DQs or saved up for weeks to get that thing? then it gets onto boutique and is now worth like 1/2 what it used to be worth. some players are now cautious about investing anything into the game, because you'll never know what they'll mess with next.

the bottom line is, this game needs more stability. at least they should announce such changes sooner.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    However, most of the stuff you say is said as if you run the game or something. "Should be one month"? Says who?
    Says PWI.

That's alyona's point, and it's an extremely good one. PWI's word simply cannot be trusted. They have a long established history of making announcements that they don't stick to.

I remember the infamous "Permanent New Addition to the Cash Shop!" announcement regarding Charm packs that was retroactively edited out of existence after people woke up one day to find them gone.

It's announcements like that (and there have been plenty of them) that people make the mistake of trusting, then plan their spending/gaming accordingly, only to have PWI go back on their word and leave the player completely screwed over.

As I said before, I have found that since I stopped believing anything PWI says, I actually enjoy the game again. It's guess it's just that I don't like being lied to.

- EDIT -

Actually, no, that's not quite right: I don't like being lied to by people I trust. But being lied to by people I don't trust doesn't bother me at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have just received confirmation that the Anniversary packs will be removed from the Boutique at 1:00am PST on December 2nd.b:victory
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have just received confirmation that the Anniversary packs will be removed from the Boutique at 1:00am PST on December 2nd.b:victory

lol That's not November at all. :P
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol That's not November at all. :P

Yeah sorry about that, it's being taken down with a maintenance.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the info!

BTW, even though I may not trust any other official PWI channels, your word is good with me. You've always been completely honest and forthright, and I really respect that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Thank you for finally giving us a date b:cute Something to look forward to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • ydodo
    ydodo Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Ah thanks a lot for the notice. Will they be back before Christmas though? b:chuckle
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Spoons and other GM's that if its called anniversary pack then why the hell was it there for 3 whole months ? i hope you do understand that it was good for your business but it DID spoil the game ?? didnt it ?? I just want an answer to this that is it true that the GM's Developers and everyone else gave and gives more priority to business and than the balance of game ? and if am wrong then please explain to me how am i wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ciccily - Heavens Tear
    Ciccily - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have spent quite a bit of money on this game and I have spent a great deal of my time being disappointed by it. While I do still have good moments of gameplay, the fact that you cannot rely on any single aspect of the game to remain the same from day to day has reduced my enjoyment immensely. The constant feeling of being manipulated by the people who run the game leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Thanks PWI
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Says PWI.

That's alyona's point, and it's an extremely good one. PWI's word simply cannot be trusted. They have a long established history of making announcements that they don't stick to.

I remember the infamous "Permanent New Addition to the Cash Shop!" announcement regarding Charm packs that was retroactively edited out of existence after people woke up one day to find them gone.

It's announcements like that (and there have been plenty of them) that people make the mistake of trusting, then plan their spending/gaming accordingly, only to have PWI go back on their word and leave the player completely screwed over.

As I said before, I have found that since I stopped believing anything PWI says, I actually enjoy the game again. It's guess it's just that I don't like being lied to.

- EDIT -

Actually, no, that's not quite right: I don't like being lied to by people I trust. But being lied to by people I don't trust doesn't bother me at all.
    Can you point out for me where they said packs would or wouldn't be a permanent addition? Or even where it said they will never come back? I'm pretty sure there's always been room to bring them back. PWI isn't responsible for how you spend your money or how you interpret sales. You can spend nothing at all and still play this game fine. The fact that you put so much "trust" in a company says something, and I agree you should just enjoy the game. Buy what you want, don't buy what you don't want. Pretty simple. All of this other stuff is you turning molehills into mountains by thinking too much.
    I have spent quite a bit of money on this game and I have spent a great deal of my time being disappointed by it. While I do still have good moments of gameplay, the fact that you cannot rely on any single aspect of the game to remain the same from day to day has reduced my enjoyment immensely. The constant feeling of being manipulated by the people who run the game leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Thanks PWI
    So you continue to play (and apparently spend money) in a game that mostly disappoints you? How is this PWI's fault? If this game is a disappointment, full of conniving people, logic would normally dictate to do/play something else. However, both of these posts just come off to me as typical QQfodder.
  • therebster
    therebster Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ive had a mmorpg/mmo crush me like they did the people that 1st started playin the game it hurts, i know, but ya got ta get over it. no matter how powerful a character may be that doesnt mean that hes the best player, just means he put the most time or money into his toon, it doesn't mean he has the most skill or is the most talented. i can have the worst gere in the game and i could be the best player. (not saying me) , but i could be the poorest player and have more player skill then every1 ,in targeting and executing the right skill when needed. thats what makes me drop my jaw. not a little sparkling newb runnin around lookn glittery. id actually be embarassed i was wearing nice gere if i sucked at playing my toon.
    these pakcs simply make it easier for the person witha rl job or schedule. dont u wanna compete with an assortment of people? or just moles that sit in there room all day(legits) and click away. ive clicked the mouse a trillion times at least, with the 3 other mmorpgs i messed around with 2 of the 3 mmos did me dirty a year into my toons, a year and a half on the other toon, it sux but it doesnt for the people thatve gotten screwed on previous mmorpgs cause i can level up quick and show my talent on a toon im liking alot.
  • Axxxel - Sanctuary
    Axxxel - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oracle Noob. b:bye

Good luck when you get into higher level stuff and don't know what to do.

Also-- lowering them in the CS, are you serious? Gold would probably go up-- then again, I don't know how the economy works, but-- there will be a lot more people trying to get the packs if suddenly they see, "ohmigosh, anni packs are 50 silver! O.O" More people buy gold, more people offer higher prices, right? Someone correct me, please. >>"

And... the main problem a LOT of people have with the anni packs are the fact that they are not only ruining the ingame economy, but they're giving out endgame gear that maybe 1% of the players over say... 70, have. Just guessing at the %%, but, it's pretty low.

And if you came into the event without the money to invest in the packs, 95% chance you're still poor now. So the events aren't great for everyone.

well to be quite honest i managed to make 120m during my anni pack buying. but as i said mam those are just my thoughts. thank you for your thoughts as well
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I said 95% of the time. >>

And o.o How long ago did I post that? Sorry for being so... eh, mean sounding? >> b:surrender

Still stick by the fact that people who level more than 10 levels on oracles in one go won't know what to do. >> But, that's not my point.

Sorry again. ><"
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can you point out for me where they said packs would or wouldn't be a permanent addition?

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/anniversary-gift-box--6151

"This box will be available from September 2nd at 1:00am Server Time until September 30th at 1:00am Server Time!"

derp.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PWI isn't responsible for how you spend your money or how you interpret sales. You can spend nothing at all and still play this game fine. The fact that you put so much "trust" in a company says something, and I agree you should just enjoy the game.
    I think you're failing to see that I agree with you. If you don't trust the company then you don't get bitten by them, and thus you enjoy the game more. That's the approach I take, and it works.

However, while I agree that not trusting PWI leads to greater enjoyment of the game, I think it's absurd to also try to argue that therefore it is the players who are at fault for trusting PWI. What ought to happen is PWI ought to be trustworthy, and the players ought to be able to rely on what they say. That's just good business sense, for one thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/anniversary-gift-box--6151

"This box will be available from September 2nd at 1:00am Server Time until September 30th at 1:00am Server Time!"

derp.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/return-of-the-anniversary-pack-7121

RETURN of the Anniversary Pack.

Game, Set, Match, madam. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited November 2009
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/return-of-the-anniversary-pack-7121

RETURN of the Anniversary Pack.

Game, Set, Match, madam. ~.^

and I am not disagreeing with you, bby. b:chuckle

Even in that link it does not say the packs are permanent, but that they will be taken out of the cash shop (by a non-specific date), i.e. NOT PERMANENT. b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    and I am not disagreeing with you, bby. b:chuckle

Even in that link it does not say the packs are permanent, but that they will be taken out of the cash shop (by a non-specific date), i.e. NOT PERMANENT. b:victory

If December 1st hits, and they're not gone, then I'll take it as permanent. Either way, there's gonna be different and more QQ-bringing packs in the future. Can't wait. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If December 1st hits, and they're not gone, then I'll take it as permanent. Either way, there's gonna be different and more QQ-bringing packs in the future. Can't wait. ~.^

December 3rd you mean?

The removal date is December 2nd...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
This discussion has been closed.