v182 Update discussion thread.

Comments

• Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If there's gonna be a gravestone you can buy it in cash shop later.b:laugh

b:laugh lol nice can we have them custom and write what we wish on them?b:chuckle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well lets see 1 gold gives u godly things its just too much u can get lunar gear mounts perfect shards b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol PWI just committed suicide, if this was an attempt to keep players from moving to "the game that shalt not be mentioned" it failed horrible, it just made peple want to move more, because youve killed the game

GG Developers of PWI.

^^
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    so um.. im still downloading the patch at home and im at work. I see a lot of complaining but im failing to understand what everyone is mad about.

Can someone dumb it down for me?b:surrender

They did a patch and the anniversary packs went out only can get them with gold in one night gold went to 400k or higher... The economy of the game has gone down hill extremely.
    The packs you can even get gear people at lvl 100 try very hard to get the lunar gear....
    That's a good part of it*nods*
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so um.. im still downloading the patch at home and im at work. I see a lot of complaining but im failing to understand what everyone is mad about.

Short answer.

This:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/anniversary-gift-box--6151

Is available in the cash shop for one gold.

Which as caused gold prices to hit 400k-1m depending on your server.

And everyone who already has the items you can get from it are screaming.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Depending on how much you spend you can net some OP stuff.
    ----
    I spent ~11 gold on this, got regular tokens. I think I'm done trying, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009

For the anniversary they have introduced anniversary packs which cost 1 gold.

These packs have a chance of giving crazily good items like lunar stuff.
    Therefore gold prices on most servers are now above 500/600k.

EDIT: omg i have been ninja'd THRICE
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ur kidding right... 400k+ for gold?
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thanks to this patch some of my friends are quitting, TVM PWI you did it again.
    edited September 2009
    ur kidding right... 400k+ for gold?

Nope some have rumors of over 900k for one gold....b:shockedb:shutupb:surrender
  • Predikador - Harshlands
    Predikador - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol PWI just committed suicide, if this was an attempt to keep players from moving to "the game that shalt not be mentioned" it failed horrible, it just made peple want to move more, because youve killed the game

GG Developers of PWI.

^^

"THE GAME"(before they censor that too) was not even that much threat before the expansions. It's a dissapointment waiting to happen placed on a golden pyramid of publicity. It will never have so much stuff as PWI. Now pwi plunged balls first in it's jaws. Sadly if PWI dies bcause of this "THE GAME" gets even more publicity.
    edited September 2009
    Thanks to this patch some of my friends are quitting, TVM PWI you did it again.

I'm the same. Have people already saying they are leaving because the game economy just tanked...
    If they don't fix this it wont be good...b:surrender
  • Kay - Harshlands
    Kay - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i hate this patch totally

throw some bucks and u get a warsoul lol^_^
    edited September 2009
    gold is about 280k on HT but like i have said that isnt the problem u r handing out godly stuff and its too much for too many ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol, good morning Bob
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    BTW thanks everyone your more entertaining than my homework xD
    I'm ignoring it nicely lol
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm scared to post incase I'm triple-ninja'd againb:shocked

I think the GM's are drawing lots on who's gonna reply in this thread, cause whoever it is, they're gonna get ripped unless they have some answers.

im betting spoons draws the short straw b:chuckle
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mogwai wrote: »
    lol, good morning Bob

mornin .___.
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    HxC_Cherry - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i accualy think i am going to go and pick up that one p2p game, that owns pw, and if i say the name they will just bleep out the word or delete my thread
    edited September 2009
    Only thing they can reali do is roll back and refund gold or let all the 80+ ppls work be worthless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009

I think the GM's are drawing lots on who's gonna reply in this thread, cause whoever it is, they're gonna get ripped unless they have some answers.

lol xD whoever it is i kind of feel sorry for themb:chuckle
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i just say somethign if you get 2 best luck things you can get 10mil so its never ending b:sad
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009

probably spoons because he's the official "Say-that-name-and-I-ban-you" guy.

Maybe Xarfox too
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    HxC_Cherry - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Only thing they can reali do is roll back and refund gold or let all the 80+ ppls work be worthless

you really think there gona roll back.... there making so mutch money off this patch....

see the mount idea was a good one... but these packs... i mean wepons and gems, that would usally take weeks to get,.... like are as some 1 said, just falling out the sky, for thos who accualy max ouot there creditcards on this game >.>
    edited September 2009

Probably best they refund all the gold people bought and set back the game how it was stats wise yesterday and have people go from there or something like that...
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so yah......after event the econiems gonan get wrecked since now everyone can get 100mil! for this event
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    do i think they will no should they yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I swear i'm just laughing my **** off. It cant get worse. I never did complain or QQ about PWI bugs, economoy etc. till they placed 2 days after i got my Silver Mane (50 Silver 50 Copper Orders = worth 15mil) in boutique shop. It felt like a slap in my face, seeing it selling for 3mil in kittyshops.
    I never did intend to buy any gold here again, till i HAD to since my gear is lvl60 without any mold, shards and 3*, not even TT (spent my cash on orders to get the horse since lvl40). For first and last time i wanted to buy and sell Gold in AH to be able to get new gear for my coming up lvl80. I HAD to put price to 200k (it WAS cheapest gold price yesterday) to be able to buy new gear, since the mats for it did get extremly expensive (wine...*sarcastic on* thank you bounty hunter *sarcastic off*).
    I did wrote in another thread that (did dissapear tho after some bugs appearing in forum) the ONLY way to stop this crazy price rising is to STOP realeasing new stuff in boutque, since people want to have the newest and best mount, cloths etc. all the time. THATS the reason the gold price rises. Instead to do some common sale off (like charms and dragon orbs etc.)Its a natural economic instinc of human beeing to sale "rare" (<--gold in AH) for higher price!

Because of this CS-Packs again (yeah---happy annyversery...ugly mount btw.) i have to thank you again, for second slap in my face. The mats gonna sell even for higher price now and spending cash on PWI again was worthless...

Slap me once, shame on you. Slap me twice, shame on me.

My fault for spening again cash on this game.

PS: I welcome the new class actually, since i dont think it would make any difference (when i started this game, i actually was wondering about only 6 classes). I dont think its gonna have any difference on economy as well. People would just try it out (like me probably) but most of us would still stick to our main char.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
    edited September 2009
    Slap me once, shame on you. Slap me twice, shame on me.
    My fault for spening again cash on this game.

Makes you wonder what the 3rd slap is?...
    And the game just closed on me for the 3rd time since the patch... can we say patch failure? Even if it wasn't what they did this is the first time its errored out so many times in a row and in a few hours mind you too...
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gold 400k ea.. bye bye nix.
This discussion has been closed.