v182 Update discussion thread.

Options
andracil
andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Right, forums are getting completely out of hand. Seeing as it's impossible to keep up with the mass amount of threads appearing, I'm gonna start referring to this thread.
Please keep all update discussion in here in a CIVILISED way. Makes it a lot easier to review.

P.S. Before you ask, no I have no information about the patch, I'm just trying to clean the forums up a little.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by andracil on

Comments

• EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    TY for being here atleast.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All I'm going to say is yay for registering on the 26th August 08! \o/

Free mount, you're mine! >:D
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I honestly don't think it'll stop the mass QQ threads

don't u have a legendary "turn off forums" switch ? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel for you andra, mods are going to get the brunt so early, and you guys have nothing to do with whats happened. I hope I don't see anyone giving you a hard time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The same valor for curvade of li and curvade of min/tao.... it isn't fair.

Now, I have 246 useless Orders of prosperity, it says 1000 each, 246K for many many many hours in forsltand??? you are crazy? and WHERE CAN I CHANGE IT FOR MONEY? No text saying nothing...

And September pasive people is better than october active people
    ? thanks PW, I don't go to buy zen for this.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Aww, herding the livestock into one pen so it only seems like a problem of depth and not breadth. But really, this patch fails on almost every level.b:chuckle

Thanks for the Anniversary Mount though, it does look awesome.b:victory
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Moderators are the first line people have to cross when QQing. It's something that will never change, regardless of how much you try to fight it.

Chin up and stay strong Andracil!
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • FoG - Dreamweaver
    FoG - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=406102&page=2

Its sad, and I cant believe PWI would stoop so low as to treat its dedicated players this way. A complete shame.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeh, for what it's worth you guys are one of THE best mods I've seen around; especially for a mmo community.

Just giving credit where credit is due! b:kiss

Devs on the other hand.. >.> b:angry
    b:dirty
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Right, forums are getting completely out of hand. Seeing as it's impossible to keep up with the mass amount of threads appearing, I'm gonna start referring to this thread.
    Please keep all update discussion in here in a CIVILISED way. Makes it a lot easier to review.

P.S. Before you ask, no I have no information about the patch, I'm just trying to clean the forums up a little.

hi thank you for the clean up^.^
    be happy to stay here and post replies.
    Sorry for the large brooha
    SIN
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ach week gold prices go up even though GM's have said they are makin every attempt to stablize the price of gold. They said the Jolly Jones event would help bring prices down....epic fail there... Now today I log in to find the price of gold is now over 400k an up this is 2-3x the cost of gold during the Jolly Jones event..seems to me that GM's are only interested in lining their own pockets with our real life money..SO they give us who have been loyal players a year or longer a mount that is by far the ugliest i have seen wow thanks guys. most of the people who have played this long already have a mount one they like one that isnt ugly. The good news about this mount is once u have it in ur inventory u cant sell or trade it so u are stuck with it, WTG GM's. U need to start thinkin with your heads not ur wallets guys.
    The new anniversary packs are only going to widen the gap between those who dump thousands of real life money into the game an those who choose not to or for watever reason cannot put real life money into the game. Imagine ur a new player only been playing for a month or so an have no way of charging ur own zen but would like to try some of the items in the cash shop u head over to the auctioneer an find that gold is so expensive it will take u a week or better to raise the funds to buy enuff gold to purchase something out of cash shop that im sure would make a few thousand new players want to just quit. Ive been here a year and honestly if the economy keeps gettin worse i wont be playing much longer either. GM's stand up an take notice u are gonna loose alot of people if things dont start changing for the better.
    Im sure at some point a GM has looked at this i think many are expecting and would appreciate an answer or a solution that will ACTUALLY work to solving the horrid state of the economy. I for one would like a response from a GM. Im looking thru the forums an the overwhelming disgust by long time players speaks volumes
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So did the GMs turn into wraiths or something? They usually stay for a while after a patch, in case things go wrong. And still no word of them yet.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well most ppl r complaining about the game and wanting to leave so i say let them go less QQ more pew pew b:cute.

Also do what i do when a new patch comes out go farming or grind or something just to chill and let things settle because if no one buys the gold they will go down b:cute.

Also u dont need CS items to enjoy this game and u need veyr little to be good at it. MP charms u dont need it get MP recovery gear and throw a few pots and u can throw BB just like u had a charm.

So ppl less complaining more looking forward to the new classes u were all wanting b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well most ppl r complaining about the game and wanting to leave so i say let them go less QQ more pew pew b:cute.

Also do what i do when a new patch comes out go farming or grind or something just to chill and let things settle because if no one buys the gold they will go down b:cute.

Also u dont need CS items to enjoy this game and u need veyr little to be good at it. MP charms u dont need it get MP recovery gear and throw a few pots and u can throw BB just like u had a charm.

So ppl less complaining more looking forward to the new classes u were all wanting b:cute
    since when
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zandiya
    zandiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm one of the lucky yet unlucky ones LOL
    I got my mount (registered 7/28/08) but it's not on my main account.
    Oh well hehe I still love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sigh.. why don't they just launch an event in-game that has nothing to do with CS.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    zandiya wrote: »
    I'm one of the lucky yet unlucky ones LOL
    I got my mount (registered 7/28/08) but it's not on my main account.
    Oh well hehe I still love it.

I understand you can file for a ticket to have it switched to your main accountb:victory
    edited September 2009
    Options
    since when

U been living under a rock?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    im sorry to say this but this is a sad attempt to make one huge long thread no one will bother reading in hopes of making the problems with todays patch go away. Mods are closing legitamate threads an linking everyone to this thread that will grow to an unmanageable size in a short period of time making everyones views an feelings about the patch an the economy useless cause no one will bother to read once it reaches over 100 posts....FAIL yet again PWI. Keep trying u will eventually get it right
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sigh.. why don't they just launch an event in-game that has nothing to do with CS.

the only ones I can remember were when game started near december and a few stupid lag fest ones

and the infamous valentine one where boys killed their hands for a bunch of random dyes

U been living under a rock?
    I don't know what do u say in ur guild chat but here in the forums I saw only ppl complaining about bugs and things that need a fix after every patch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    im sorry to say this but this is a sad attempt to make one huge long thread no one will bother reading in hopes of making the problems with todays patch go away. Mods are closing legitamate threads an linking everyone to this thread that will grow to an unmanageable size in a short period of time making everyones views an feelings about the patch an the economy useless cause no one will bother to read once it reaches over 100 posts....FAIL yet again PWI. Keep trying u will eventually get it right

yeah u try control the spam thats been going on here QQ more b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Yes, it's SO much easier having 10 threads talk about the exact same things.
    b:dirty
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:laugh they seem to like to fail today b:laugh
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the only ones I can remember were when game started near december and a few stupid lag fest ones

and the infamous valentine one where boys killed their hands for a bunch of random dyes

Don't forget the christmas event. b:cute One of the best ones.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I made this thread because no one would want to read 100+ threads about the same thing, not the opposite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't forget the christmas event. b:cute One of the best ones.

that was a good one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    I made this thread because no one would want to read 100+ threads about the same thing, not the opposite.

This. If yer wantin' to flame andra here, yer gonna have to flame through me, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • thorondorel
    thorondorel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why must we constantly be reminded of how rich other people are in this game? b:surrender

Someone warned me Cash Shop games are Fail. I think I understand now.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This. If yer wantin' to flame andra here, yer gonna have to flame through me, too.

from what i see one not 100+ on it most look for a thread in the general area. Two there is only maybe a dozen out. Three main thing patch fail*shrugs* They have to fix the economy of the game or its in real trouble is what the bottom line is
This discussion has been closed.